Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Treaty of Amsterdam|
|Type of treaty||Land Treaty|
|Drafted||8 August 1812|
| 24 December 1812|
|Effective||1 January 1813|
|Signatories|| Rudolph I |
The Treaty of Amsterdam was an exchange of lands between the European powers of Hamburg and the Netherlands.
- The Kingdom of the Netherlands will transfer the personal union over Westphalia to the Kingdom of Hamburg. This means that the Westphalian lands will transfer from Rudolph I to Wilhelm II's domain.
- The Kingdom of the Netherlands will transfer the colony of Nieuw-Holland (Australia) to the Kingdom of Hamburg.
- The Kingdom of Hamburg will transfer their Indonesian territories consisting of Aceh and small islands off of Sumatra to the Kingdom of the Netherlands.
- The Kingdom of Hamburg will transfer their Indonesian pacts and deals with local rulers to the Kingdom of the Netherlands.
- The Duchy of Luxembourg will be separated from the Westphalia, and put under a personal union with the Kingdom of the Netherlands under Rudolph I as the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
- The nation's African colonies will be separated from Westphalia, and be transfered to the Kingdom of the Netherlands.
Wilhelm II von Hamburg, King of Hamburg, Duke of Mecklenburg, Duke of Schleswig-Holstein, King of the Saxons, Protector of Stade and Münster, Defender of the Realm and its People. Gib clay, remove Kebab