Tojiko is a nation located in Africa.
Tojiko was established by Satomi Atsuyoshi in 1590.
In 1699, the Soga clan led a rebellion against the Mononobe Governor Mononobe Haruyoshi, which evolved into the Tojiko Civil War. By 1710, the Tojiko Civil War ended and the Soga and Mononobe clans signs a peace treaty.
In 1792, the Soga clan launched another revolt against the Mononobe Shogunate, soon leading into the Tojiko Independence War. The war lasted for two years, and on the Eighth Month, Thirteenth Day, Tojiko successfully declared independence. In Japan, Shogun Mononobe Itsuhito officially recognised the independence of Tojiko.
In 1858, a Boer state formed above Tswana and took some land from Tojiko. This caused a major upheaval in Tojiko, and tensions begun to rose between the two nations.
Tojiko is a Parliamentary Republic.
List of Governor-Generals
- Satomi Atsuyoshi (1590-1628)
- Satomi Masanobu (1628-1640)
- Mononobe Misao (1640-1661)
- Mononobe Hayato (1661-1689)
- Mononobe Haruyoshi (1689-1712)
- Soga no Haruaki (1712-1736)
- Soga no Kazuaki (1736-1768)
- Soga no Takashi (1768-1795)
List of Presidents
- Akiyama Kiyotsuna (1796-1820)
- Hosokawa Yoshihisa (1820-1840)
- Minamoto no Sadanobu (1840-1858)
- Saigō Taketo (1858-1871)
- Muharukua Kazenambo (1871-1890)
- Ankama Michiharu (1890-1915)
- Mabuku Erastus (1915-1932)
- Tsukahara Nariaki (1932-1941)
- Haingura Mitsuyoshi (1941-1950)
- ǀGoagoseb Masakage (1950-1963)
- Ryutaro Yaotome (1963-1979)
- Tsuyoshi Murakami (1979-1986)
- Hongo Shigeki (1986-1994)
- Nagayama Akira (1994-2006)
- Nujoma Hifikepunye (2006-)
List of Shoguns/Prime Ministers
- Soga no Motokuni (1795-1830)
- Soga no Makizō (1830-1855)
- Soga no Yoshitaka (1855-1880)
- Soga no Kiyomori (1880-1910)
- Kawana Masuda (1910-1935)
- Riruako Okamoto (1935-1952)
- Ngatjizeko Akanishi (1952-1967)
- Ishihara Tsumabuki (1967-1980)
- Kamburona Yujiro (1980-2000)
- Geingob Nahas (2000-2012)
- Ithete Masaharu (2012-)
- Dominion of Neu Berlin