Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The following timelines is a list a description of Major Conflicts. They are organised by Global Wars or its location in the world.
Global Wars are wars that involved 4+ nations or were over a large area of land.
- Russian Expansion - 1829-1836 - Gregory II was overthrown as the Tsar by his nephew Nikita III. He was unhappy with the current state of the Russian Empire and began to expand the empire. He soon created a large empire taking over Mongolian land. He began his life long dream of defeating the sworn enemy of Russia the Mongolian Empire.
- Mongolian Crusade - 1803-1831 - By 1801 the Mongolian Empire was not much of an "empire". The Russian Empire and Persian Empire had taken over much of its land. Only parts of China and Indochina remained under their control and these were diminishing fast. The House of Khan which had ruled the preceding Principality of Mongolia had been drained of their power and were unpopular with their own people. In 1802 the House of Kutlugh overthrew the Khan Family and its head Temur Kutlugh became Ruler of the Mongols. In 1803 the invasion of Siberia took place and the Russian Empire began to defend against the "new" mongol empire. The war continued for many years and the Mongol Empire grew large but never achieved its greatness again. The Russian Empire would not allow the Mongol Empire to destroy its empire so the Mongols continued to dominate south eastern Asia. It soon conquered most of South Eastern Asia. Its borders soon reached the far western parts of the Persian and Russian Empire and went as low as the Indonesian Union and the Mughal Empire. By 1831 expansion of the empire had stopped after the Russian Empire had created a blockade with Europe. Over the next 20 years the Mongolian Empire was diminished and was soon absorbed into the Peoples Republic of China.
- World War I - 1867-1870 - Resulted in the expansion of the German Empire and fall of the Russian Empire. The Austrian-Hungarian Empire is absorbed into the German Empire.
- World War II - 1891-1904 - Resulted in the destruction of the German Empire and Prussian Empire. The Russian Civil War began in 1903. The Austrian-Hungarian Kingdom is reformed. The Republic of Germany is formed.
- World War III - 1918-1926 - The Serbian Kingdom and the Austro-Hungarian Empire was destroyed. New republics were formed
- World War IV - 1928-1929
- World War V - 1962-1970
- Jewish-Islamic War - 1970-2013
- Soviet War - 2002-2007
- Grand Asian War - 1932-1937 - The largest war in asia ever It lasted for 13 years and was one of the bloodiest wars ever. The USSR along with the Peoples Republic of China and the Korean SSR invaded Imperial Japan. Allies of Japan and the USSR began invading each other and was not resolved until the Treaty of Pyongyang was signed after Imperial Japan fell to the might of the socialist nations.
- Central Euro War - 1993-2001 - The Central Euro War was a large scale war fought between Yugoslavia and the Central Allies. It affected the entire world economically and politically with the USSR invading Romania and Crimea. It started after Yugoslavia tried to annex North Greece. Greece and Italy retaliated and invaded and soon the USSR offered help before invading Crimea and Romania. A world war was imminent until the Russian Security Council pulled its troops from the countries and the war was concentrated to Central Europe.
- Irish War of Independence - 1901-1905 - A break away government is formed and the Republic of Ireland is formed and the United Kingdom send in the British Army to seize control of the country again. The Irish Republican Army use guerilla tactics against British Army control and huge losses occur on both sides. In 1904 the Kingdom of Normandy invades the United Kingdom to claim Cornwall. The UK begins pulling troops in 1904 and by 1905 British Administration in Ireland has collapsed and a truce has been called between the two sides. In September 1905 during the Norman Invasion Prime Minister David Lloyd George signs the Anglo Irish Charter allowing the Irish Republic to become a independent state and leave the British Empire.
- Norman Invasion of Cornwall 1905 - 1904-1910 - This is the third and final invasion of Cornwall by the Kingdom of Normandy. The Republic of Ireland sends troops over to Normandy to fight along the Normans and to defeat the British. The war is dominated by Normandy from 1904-1907. By 1908 the British Army under General Winston Churchill successfully perform a number of assaults on the Cornwall pushing the Normans back. In 1905 the Republic of Ireland pull out under the Anglo Irish Charter and the Royal Norman Army begin to lose much of their land in Cornwall. By 1910 the King of Normandy Theodorian XI orders the retreat from England and the surrender of the Kingdom of Normandy.
- Catholic-Protestant War - 1969-1998 - In 1966 the Democratic Liberal Party were losing its support in the Northern Ireland Special Administration Zone it soon lost its power to the National Lutheran Party which began passing the Sectarian Laws which restricted Catholic rights. The Ulster Catholic Federation and Lutheran Order of Ireland began recruiting people into their militias. In 1969 tensions reached boiling point and the Irish central government were scheduled to intervene. On the 3 February 1969 10 Lutheran churches were bombed by hardline Catholics against the Secterian Laws. This began the Catholic-Protestant War. It did not end until the Secular Agreement of Ireland was signed and the passing of the Secular Government Act which banned all religous parties and laws and ended the conflict.
- French War of Union - 1910-1911 - The British Empire angry at the constant provoking of the Kingdom of Normandy funds the Kingdom of Francia to invade the Kingdom of Normandy. The Kingdom of Francia with a far larger army and more funding easily takes over large parts of Normandy and Brittany. Soon large legions of the Royal Normandy Army were surrendering to the French Union Army and by October 1911 Normandy had surrendered its King. Theodorian XI abdicated the throne and tried to flee to the Spanish Caliphate but war arrested and executed by the Spanish Islam Emperor due to his "christian" views. Normandy was merged into the French Union and soon became a region of the Kingdom of France.