| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in any way while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- 6 March- Infection reported in southwest United States
- 15 March- Arizona declares a state of emergency
- 30 March- The scientist group in the United States is arrested. The group is led by secret convoy to Marine Corps Air Station Yuma
- 1 April- Humans resembling zombies are reported in Arizona.
- 3 April- Marine Corps Air Station Yuma is overrun from within.
- 7 April- The Battle of Phoenix begins
- 9 April- Milan is quarantined. The effort is mostly unsuccessful, and zombies are reported near Turin and Genoa.
- 11 April- Phoenix, Arizona is abandoned
- 16 May- Normandy and Brittany are overrun with zombies. Blockades are established near Paris, Tours, and Nantes
- 24 May- Zombies enter West Germany
- 10 June- The Soviets expand the Berlin Wall in an effort to halt zombies in West Germany and France
- 11 June- The City of London locks itself off from London. Much of southern England remains zombie-filled. The British army occupies several large cities
- 15 July- Zombies reach the outskirts of Chicago. The US government is able to hold them off
- 19 July- Checkpoints facilitating refugees are set up in the Eastern US
- 20 July- Casualties in western Texas increase. Texans abandon everything west of Lubbock
- 25 July- Zombies enter Indiana
- 20 August- President Nixon begins the Blockade Campaign, a large scale operation with the goal of pushing the zombies back to the Mississippi.
- 21 September- Much of southern Alberta and Saskatchewan are overrun
- 10 November- Heavy bombing of Mississippi banks begins. Many bridges are targeted and destroyed. US forces begin sieging Memphis, Tennessee