This page is for my outlines for my Anglia the Great TL.
- The Danelaw expand greatly in Britain post-878.
- Wessex expands into Wales earlier than OTL.
- Ireland is settled earlier than OTL.
- The Norman Invasion is not nearly as notable or climactic as it was in OTL.
- Southern Britain remains pre-dominantly Anglo-Saxon in culture, with minimal Norman influence.
- The English language is slightly different than OTL, due to the lack of French vocabulary influences after the Norman Invasion. However, due to extended Danish and Germanic influence, the English language is grammatically similar in nature and form to our OTL English language.
- Kingdom of Wessex Page ( )
- Kingdom of Englaland Page (x)
- Kingdom of Anglia Page ( )
- Kingdom of Scotland Page ( )
- Kingdom of Brunnland Page ( )
- Rulers of Wessex Page (x)
- Rulers of Englaland Page (x)
- Rulers of Anglia Page (x)
- Rulers of Scotland Page ( )
- Rulers of Brunnland Page ( )
- 878 - 1000 Page ( )
- 1000 - 1100 Page ( )
- 1200 - 1300 Page ( )
- 1300 - 1400 Page ( )
- 1400 - 1500 Page ( )
- 1500 - 1600 Page ( )
- 1600 - 1700 Page ( )
- 1700 - 1800 Page ( )
- 1800 - 1900 Page ( )
- 1900 - 2015 Page ( )