Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Here you can find the list of events happened chronologically in the Victorious 1848 timeline between 1848 and 1900.
- 1848 - Revolutions break out in many European cites. Spain and France become a republic. The War of Austrian Collapse starts. The Austrian, the Galician and the Hungarian Republics are proclaimed.
- 1849 - The Coalition Against the Austrian Republic is formed by Prussia, Bavaria and Sardinia. The Coalition declares war on the Austrian Republic.
- 1850 - The Treaty of Berlin signed. The Austrian Empire is disbanded.
- 1851 - The Constitution of Hungary is accepted. The Law of Nationalities.
- 1852 - Camillo Benso di Cavour becomes the prime minister of Sardinia.
- 1856 - The South Italian War (1856-1859).
- 1859 - The Italian Kingdom is founded. The Pope declares Napoleon III the Defender of Italy.
- 1862 - Otto von Bismarck becomes chancellor in Prussia.
- 1864 - Founding of the German Economical Union.
- 1865 - Second Revolution of Madrid. Andrew I becomes the Spanish king.
- 1866 - Founding of the German Confederation (without Austria).
- 1868 - Franco-Prussian-Italian War. Spain declares war on France and Italy and conquers Sardinia and Corsica.
- 1869 - The German Empire is proclaimed. The Treaty of Paris is signed.
- 1871 - Greco-Spanish War. Spain conquers Crete.
- 1872 - Spanish-Ottoman War. Spain conquers Cyprus.
- 1873-1876 - The Crimean War. Ottoman-British-French decisive victory.
- 1873 - Budapest is founded from Pest, Buda and Óbuda.
- 1878-1880 - Balkan War, independence of Serbia, Bosnia and Romania.
- 1879 - Great Revolution of Nations in Hungary. Federation of Danubian Nations (FDN) is formed.
- 1880-1886 - The Iberian War. Spain conquers Portugal.
- 1882-1884 - Holland War. Germany conquers Belgium, Luxemburg and Netherlands.
- 1887 - Germany annexes the occupied nations.
- 1888 - Founding of the Dual Entente by Britain and France.
- 1895 - German-French border disputes. Germany, Italy and Russia form the Militarallianz (War Alliance).
- 1897 - The FDN sign an alliance pact with Austria and Chechnia, and also guarantees their independence.
- 1860 - France founds the colony of French Sahara.
- 1864 - Belgium starts colonising of Congo.
- 1865 - Portugal colonisation in Tansania.
- 1869 - Portugal recolonisation of Angola.
- 1870 - Founding of English New Southland colony. Netherlands starts colonising in Congo.
- 1871 - German South Africa is founded.
- 1873 - English Guinea is founded.
- 1874 - Spanish Guinea is founded. It's named Andrewland
- 1875 - Italian colonisation in Tripolitania.
- 1876 - Spanish conquest of Morocco. The sultanate is destroyed.
- 1877 - The Belgians conquer most of Congo. The remnant is Netherlands'.
- 1882 - British armies march into Egypt and take the control of the country.
- 1883 - Italian colonisation of Somalia.
- 1887 - With the end of the Holland War, Belgian and Dutch colonies are ceded to Germany. Founding of Italian East Sahara.
- 1888 - Finish of the French colonisation in Sahara.
- 1889 - Founding of British East Africa.
- 1890 - Founding of Spanish West Africa.
- 1897 - End of the colonisation of Africa. Except of Liberia, the whole continent is under European rule.
- 1852 - Meiji becomes the Emperor of Japan. He starts radical reforms.
- 1868 - Tokyo becomes the capital of Japan.
- 1871-1873 - The British-Pakistan War. British victory. They make a colony from Pakistan.
- 1875-1882 - Russian-Afghan War. Russia annexes Afghanistan and forms Russian South Asia.
- 1876 - France forms French Vietnam colony.
- 1878 - Great Britain founds British Malaya colony.
- 1880 - War of Indochina. France wins.
- 1880-1883 - Nepal War between the British and the Chinese. The United Kingdom won. Nepal is ceded to British India.
- 1884-1886 - Sino-Japanese War. Korea and Taiwan are conquered by Japan.
- 1885 - Japanese-Dutch War. Japan conquers Celebes and New Guinea.
- 1888 - The Dual entente sign a defense pact with Iran to stop the Russian expansion.
- 1889 - France unites Indochina into one single colony.
- 1890 - The Nine Months War between Russia and China. Russia wins.
- 1894 - Border disputes between Russia and Iran, but no war breaks out.
- 1896 - Japanese-German non-aggression pact.
- 1898 - Dutch people rebel on Java, but the Germans destroy them.