- Jacob Taylor gains a charter by Congress to establish an American settlement in Northern Australia.
- The colony, known as New Plymouth, quickly becomes a haven for Native Australians fleeing British genocide.
- The British government institutes a warning to the American government to abandon New Plymouth, as they claim Australia to be a "zone of British interest".
- However, recently elected President Nathaniel Macon refused Britain's claim stating that "unsettled regions should be open to the colonization of everyone".
- British ships in New South Wales attack New Plymouth, leading to the American-British War.
- Britain surrenders after two years of fighting, leading to the signing of the Treaty of Philadelphia.
- The treaty forces Britain to surrender all of its colonial possessions to America, officially founding the American Empire.
- The United States Congress signs the Commonwealth Act of 1827, reforming the United States government so that the colonies would be given representation in Congress.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.