Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Jacob Taylor gains a charter by Congress to establish an American settlement in Northern Australia.
- The colony, known as New Plymouth, quickly becomes a haven for Native Australians fleeing British genocide.
- The British government institutes a warning to the American government to abandon New Plymouth, as they claim Australia to be a "zone of British interest".
- However, recently elected President Nathaniel Macon refused Britain's claim stating that "unsettled regions should be open to the colonization of everyone".
- British ships in New South Wales attack New Plymouth, leading to the American-British War.
- Britain surrenders after two years of fighting, leading to the signing of the Treaty of Philadelphia.
- The treaty forces Britain to surrender all of its colonial possessions to America, officially founding the American Empire.
- The United States Congress signs the Commonwealth Act of 1827, reforming the United States government so that the colonies would be given representation in Congress.