|United Provinces of America (U.P.A)|
|This Washington Shot at Murdering Town! article is a stub|
This timeline is reserved for specific hinge point events, dealing with war, politics, and major cultural developments. The Global History pages cover the world of Washington Shot at Murdering Town!. This page is merely a reference.
- Major George Washington is killed in action. (PoD)
- The (fourth) French and Indian War begins.
- The Seven Years' War begins.
- The Third Carnatic War begins.
- The French and Indian War ends.
- The Seven Years' War ends.
- The Third Carnatic War ends.
- France receives Corsica from Genoa.
- The 1768-74 Russo-Turkish War begins.
- The Partition of Poland occurs.
- The 1768-74 Russo-Turkish War ends.
- The American Revolt begins.
- Austria annexes Bukovina.
- The American Revolt ends.
- The United Provinces of America is founded.
- China undergoes reforms, under the supervision of Zhao Jintu and the School of Practical Learning.
- The fourth Anglo-Dutch War begins.
- The fourth Anglo-Dutch War ends.
- The 1787-92 Russo-Turkish War begins.
- The French Revolt begins.
- The 1787-92 Russo-Turkish War ends.
- The Prussians (and their allies) defeat the French Revolutionaries at Valmy. The French Revolt ends.
- Joint-German forces manage to defeat Russia in an attempted second partition of Poland.
- The fifth Anglo-Dutch War begins.
- The Caribbean War begins.
- The Caribbean War ends.
- The fifth Anglo-Dutch War ends.
- The Patriot movement deposes the the Orange Stadtholders. The Batavian Republic is declared.
- The 1809-11 Russo-Turkish War begins.
- The Scandinavian Union is founded.
- The Doge of Genoa is deposed, and is replaced by an elected ruling council.
- The Doge of Venice is deposed, and is replaced by a president.
- The sixth Anglo-Dutch War begins.
- The Sino-Dutch War begins.
- The Scanian War begins.
- The Second American Rebellion occurs.
- The seventh (1809-11) Russo-Turkish War becomes the First Rumelian War.
- The Polish War begins.
- The Netherlands War begins.
- The Netherlands War ends.
- The sixth Anglo-Dutch War ends.
- The Sino-Dutch War ends.
- The Scanian War ends.
- The Kingdom of Mexico is founded.
- The Rumelian War ends.
- The Polish War ends.
- The so-called Republic Wars end.
- The Kingdom of Argentina is founded.
- The Kingdom of Peru is founded.
- The Revolutions of 1838 occur.
- The Kingdom of Louisiana is founded.
- The Heavenly Spirits Uprising rises in Southern China as a backlash against westernization, crushed in 1845 the aftermath of the revolt leads to the first Harbin Convention.
- The Holy Roman Empire undergoes a reform under the Treaty of Erfurt.
- Croatia and Galicia become independent states in personal union with the Holy Roman Emperor
- China undergoes reform with the Harbin Convention
- Djibouti becomes a French protectorate.
- The Second Roumelian War begins.
- The Second Roumelian War ends.
- Treaty of Banja Luka: The Kingdom of Illyria founded.
- The Sino-French War begins.
- Tunisia becomes a French protectorate.
- Treaty of Amsterdam: The border between Russian and British North America.
- The Sino-French War ends.
- The Philippine War occurs.
- Treaty of Brazzaville: The area of the Congo Baisin is divided up between China, France, Great Britain and Portugal.
- The Treaty of Lisbon, also known as the Hawaiian Compromise: Hawaii is placed in the Chinese sphere of influence.
- Australia is founded.
- China undergoes reform by the Second Harbin Convention
- Treaty of Cairo: Egypt becomes a British Protectorate.
- The Macedonian War begins.
- The American Transcontinental Railroad is completed by private investors, most importantly the East India Company.
- The Libyan War begins.
- The Macedonian War ends.
- The Libyan War ends.
- The War of Ottoman Dismemberment begins.
- The East-Asian Confederation is founded.
- The War of Ottoman Dismemberment ends.
- Treaty of Lagos: The Kingdom of Nigeria and the Arabian Confederation are founded.
- The Chinese East Africa Rebellions begin.
- Sparked off by the Chinese East-Africa Rebellions, the first of what becomes known as the Pan-African Riots begin, in parts of the French Congo.
- the first Pan-Europe war Begins
- The Kingdom of the Philippines is founded.
- The Chinese East Africa Rebellions end.
- Algeria becomes a French Dominion.
- The Russian Empire reforms, installing a constitutional monarchy as well as former representation for the Non-Russian areas of the empire.
- The last of the Pan-African Riots end, in Portuguese Southwest Africa (Angola).
- Treaty of Brazzaville: The Central African Union is founded.
- Treaty of Luanda: The Kingdom of Angola is founded.
- Treaty of Batavia: The Dutch East Indies become a dominion under the name of Indonesia.
- Treaty of Dakar: The West African Federation is founded.
- Treaty of Moçambique: The Kingdom of Mozambique is founded.
- Britain goes to war with the East Asian Confederation because of China's land in Africa in the Anglo-Asian Wars.
- The world's population reaches approximately 4.5 billion people.
- The Open Room Website was created in Greece as a free online database and encyclopedia to host information free of influence of major governmental and cooperate powers.