Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Major George Washington is killed in action. (PoD)
- The (fourth) French and Indian War begins.
- The Seven Years' War begins.
- The Third Carnatic War begins.
- The French and Indian War ends.
- The Seven Years' War ends.
- The Third Carnatic War ends.
- France receives Corsica from Genoa.
- The Partition of Poland occurs.
- The 1768-74 Russo-Turkish War ends.
- The American Revolt ends.
- China undergoes reforms, under the supervision of Zhao Jintu and the School of Practical Learning.
- The fourth Anglo-Dutch War ends.
- The French Revolt begins.
- The 1787-92 Russo-Turkish War ends.
- The Prussians (and their allies) defeat the French Revolutionaries at Valmy. The French Revolt ends.
- Joint-German forces manage to defeat Russia in an attempted second partition of Poland.
- The fifth Anglo-Dutch War ends.
- The Patriot movement deposes the the Orange Stadtholders. The Batavian Republic is declared.
- The Scandinavian Union is founded.
- The Doge of Genoa is deposed, and is replaced by an elected ruling council.
- The Doge of Venice is deposed, and is replaced by a president.
- The seventh (1809-11) Russo-Turkish War becomes the First Rumelian War.
- The Polish War begins.
- The Netherlands War ends.
- The sixth Anglo-Dutch War ends.
- The Sino-Dutch War ends.
- The Scanian War ends.
- The Kingdom of Mexico is founded.
- The Rumelian War ends.
- The Polish War ends.
- The so-called Republic Wars end.
- The Kingdom of Peru is founded.
- The Kingdom of Louisiana is founded.
- The Holy Roman Empire undergoes a reform under the Treaty of Erfurt.
- Croatia and Galicia become independent states in personal union with the Holy Roman Emperor
- China undergoes reform with the Harbin Convention
- Djibouti becomes a French protectorate.
- The Second Roumelian War begins.
- The Second Roumelian War ends.
- Treaty of Banja Luka: The Kingdom of Illyria founded.
- Treaty of Amsterdam: The border between Russian and British North America.
- The Sino-French War ends.
- Treaty of Brazzaville: The area of the Congo Baisin is divided up between China, France, Great Britain and Portugal.
- The Treaty of Lisbon, also known as the Hawaiian Compromise: Hawaii is placed in the Chinese sphere of influence.
- Australia is founded.
- China undergoes reform by the Second Harbin Convention
- Treaty of Cairo: Egypt becomes a British Protectorate.
- The Macedonian War ends.
- The Libyan War ends.
- The War of Ottoman Dismemberment ends.
- Sparked off by the Chinese East-Africa Rebellions, the first of what becomes known as the Pan-African Riots begin, in parts of the French Congo.
- the first Pan-Europe war Begins
- The Kingdom of the Philippines is founded.
- The Chinese East Africa Rebellions end.
- Algeria becomes a French Dominion.
- The last of the Pan-African Riots end, in Portuguese Southwest Africa (Angola).
- Treaty of Luanda: The Kingdom of Angola is founded.
- Treaty of Batavia: The Dutch East Indies become a dominion under the name of Indonesia.
- Treaty of Dakar: The West African Federation is founded.
- Treaty of Moçambique: The Kingdom of Mozambique is founded.
- Britain goes to war with the East Asian Confederation because of China's land in Africa in the Anglo-Asian Wars.