Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
NOTE: THIS TL IS BEING REVAMPED, MEANING THAT THE EVENTS SAID HERE ARE OUTDATED! THIS WILL BE REVISED SOON!
- December 23rd: (POD) Napoleon ponders around his room, feeling conerned about the events around him. He feels that Russia is threatening to destroy all what he has tried to achieve. War comes to his mind but scratches that out after realizing the immense cost. Instead, he offers peace.
- December 25th: Napoleon sends a team of diplomats to St. Petersburg to speak with Alexander I. The diplomats propose him a ceasefire agreement that would temporarily end the tensions between France and Russia, Austria, and Prussia. Alexander is reluctant to this, but after a while, agrees, thinking that peace is better than war.
- January 1st: Leaders from France, Prussia, Russia, and Austria, along with 200 diplomats, military and political leaders from France and Russia meet in St. Petersburg to sign the St. Petersburg Accords. It orders for peace between the nations of France and Russia, Austria, and Prussia.
- January 23: King George III of Great Britain dies. George IV ascends the throne.
- January 30: George III funeral. In an act of respect, Napoleon sends his brother Louise Bonaparte and his four year old son Louis-Napoleon to the funeral. It is announced that George IV will be coronated Christmas day.
- April 1: Napoleon authorizes the Executive Order 1171, increasing the size of the Navy.
- May 4: Proposal for an alliance between the US and France start.
- June 18: War of 1812 starts.
- December 25: George IV is coronated. Napoleon himself attends.
- January 1: The US will agree to an alliance with France, but the French must mobilize there existing navy to defend the US shore
- March 3: Battle of Chesapeake Bay, French and US forces defend against the British Navy. The allies win but the French navy is destroyed.
- November 1: Operation Blue Sky is put in motion. British send spies to major cities in France. They prepare an invasion of Spain via Gibraltar.