Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
(Incomplete) timeline of They Are Protected
- High-Kingdom of Strathclyde founded.
- The Britons successfully defeat the Saxons at the Battle of Deorham (near OTL Dyrham).
- Kingdom of Northumbria founded.
- The Britons of Strathclyde narrowly defeat Northumbrian forces at the Battle of Cataractonium (OTL Catterick, North Yorkshire).
- The Britons of Cambria successfully defeats Northumbrian at the Battle of Deva (Chester).
- The Britonic Kingdom of Elmet falls to Northumbria.
- Northumbria defeats a Cambrian invasion at the Battle of Hatfield (near OTL Doncaster).
- The Britons successfully defeats Wessex at the Battle of Peonnum (near OTL Wincanton, Somerset).
- Kingdom of Kent annexed by Wessex.
- Kingdom of Sussex annexed by Wessex.
- Kingdom of Essex annexed by Mercia.
- The Britons of Dumnonia (and their allies) defeat Wessex at the Battle of Llongborth (near OTL Langport)
- Cambria defeats Northumbria at the Battle of Llwyfenydd (OTL Lyvennet Valley).
- Kingdom of East Anglia annexed by Mercia.
- Britons defeat a Viking attack at the Battle of Llyngonna (near OTL Callington, Cornwall).
- The Northumbrian province of Deira falls to invading Danes, and becomes the Kingdom of York. The remains of the royal family escape to the northern province of Bernica.
- The Cambrian Duchy of North Rheged and parts of South Rheget fall to invading Norwegians. It becomes a vassal of the Kingdom of York.
- The Mercian province of East Anglia falls to invading Danes. It becomes a vassal state of the Kingdom of York.
- The Kingdom of Mercia agrees to become subject to Wessex, following disastrous defeats by the Danes.
- The eastern half of the Kingdom of Mercia falls to invading Danes. It is reorganised into the so-called Five Bouroughs, each of which become subject to the Kingdom of York.
- Kingdom of England founded.
- Northumbria becomes independent of Denmark for the first time.
- Northumbria becomes independent of Denmark for the second time.
- Kingdom of Britain founded.
- United Kingdom of Britain and Ireland founded.