- 1261: Daniel of Moscow Dies at Birth
- 1263: Alexander Nevsky dies
- 1264: Yaroslav III gains control of Moscow.
- 1271: Ninth Crusade Begins.
- 1271: Yaroslav of Tver Dies. Michael of Tver becomes Prince of Tver and Grand Duke of Moscow.
- 1272: crusaders withdraw from the middle east.
- 1275: Magnus becomes the king of Sweden.
- 1279: Mongols begin slow expansion north
- 1284: Andrey of Gorodets invades Novgorod with the Golden Horde.
- 1286: The invasion results in a victory, and Dimitry is exiled. Andrey of Gorodets becomes the ruler of Novgorod.
- 1301: Sweden continues to expand into Finland. Novgorod begins to expand west
- 1302: The ottomans defeat the Byzantines at the Battle of Bapheus.
- 1304: Andrey of Gorodets dies Heirless, a war of succession insues
- 1315: Great Famine Begins
- 1316: Novgorodias massacre Tverian trades.. Short border war begins in the north. The war ends with a treaty keeping the borders at status quo ante bellum
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.