- POD: President Kennedy narrowly avoids an assassination attempt on his life which ends in the arrest of Lee Harvey Oswald.
- Following his tour, President Kennedy announces the intent to place a man on the moon.
- The Artemis Program is funded by President Kennedy with the intent of Space expansion and exploration.
- President Kennedy is reelected with the promise of expanding the Space Program.
- The Artemis 1 shuttle is launched, with Gus Grissom stating "One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind" (In OTL, the Apollo 1 exploded, taking Gus Grissom with it).
- Vietnam War: President Kennedy announces that the United States will remain neutral in the conflict, focusing on the Space Race.
- Artemis 2 sends scientist Robert Henway to the moon, where he discovers frozen water located beneath the moon.
- Hubert Humphrey is elected President with the promise of missions to the moon and Mars by the end of his first term.
- President Humphrey diverts money from the military to assist in the Artemis Program and the newly founded Ares Program.
- The Artemis Program creates the first inflatable habitat using the funding from President Humphrey.
- Neil Armstrong is launched into Space on the Artemis 7 program.
- The habitat known as Kennedy Base is successfully deployed.
- The Ares 1 spacecraft launches for Mars carrying a second habitat.
- James Teegan becomes the first man on Mars.
- Plans are made for the Aphrodite Program to explore Venus.
- Hubert Humphrey is reelected President.
- The Mars base Olympus is completed.
- The Vietnam War ends with the establishment of North Vietnam and South Vietnam was legitimate states.
- A second base, known as Grissom Base is established on the moon.
- The shuttle Ares 2 launches for Mars to the Tharsis region.
- The USSR begins to suffer economic troubles from several failed attempts to place their own base on the moon.
- A joint United States-Great Britain shuttle known as Aphrodite 1 is launched to Venus.
- A toxic atmosphere is discovered along with a barren landscape.
- Tranquility Base is established on the moon.
- Kennedy Base reaches an internal population of 6,400, leading to its renaming to Kennedy City.
- Olympus City is established from Olympus Base on Mars.
- Lester Maddox is elected the first Independent President, following promises of establishing an American society of Mars and Venus.
- The United Lunar Colonies are established with the purpose of governing the moon.
- The Federal Council of Mars is established, with the purpose of governing the budding American presence on Mars.
- Riots in Moscow eventually lead to the Russian Civil War.
- President Maddox commissions NASA to develop a way to make Venus habitable for humans.
- Cydonia City and Tharsis City are established on Mars.
- Grissom City is established on the moon.
- Scientists at NASA discover a microbe which would eat other gases and convert them into Oxygen.
- The Aphrodite 2 shuttle deploys the microbe in Venus' atmosphere.
- The Aphrodite 3 shuttle is launched to Venus with a habitat.
- Maddox Base is established on Venus.
- The Russian Civil War ends with the
- Lester Maddox loses reelection to Ed Clark.
- In his first act in office, President Clark announces that he will focus efforts on establishing bases on Jupiter's and Saturn's moons.
- Ishtar Base is established on Venus.
- The Jupiter Program launched Jupiter 1 for Ganymede.
- Ed Clark signs the Civil Rights Act bill into law, effectively eliminating segregation in the country.
- Reports come in from Mars that children born in the Mining towns are being born with bizarre mutations.
- Seeing no progress in Politics on Earth, Ronald Reagan moves to Mars.