This is the Regnum Bueno's timeline.
- Coronation of John IV of Portugal, which is the Restoration of Portugal.
- Amador Bueno is acclaimed King of San Paulo and accept the offer. De jure, San Paulo gets its independence.
- Amador Bueno is crowned. Hail the King, Amador I.
- Portugal declares War on the separatists. Amador I declare state of war and begins to fight for the country's independence.
- Amador Bueno negotiate with Dutch and Spanish, which also at war with Portugal. The support is achieved and the Dutch began to invade the Brazilian colony.
- End of Portuguese-Dutch War and the War of Independence. Portugal recognizes the independence of San Paulo and cede territory to the Netherlands.
- Amador Bueno died. His son, Amador Bueno, the Lad, took the throne as Amador II.
- San Paulo wins the War of the West Indies against Spain and England.
- Portugal and San Paulo negotiate lands in Africa (region of Angola). Later this year, the paulists begin to colonize Africa.
- The Paulist captain, Elysio Mattos, discovers islands in Melanesia. The discovery is announced to the king, Paul II, who ordered the colonization of the islands.
- Considering developing improved techniques Paulo II, King of San Paulo, decide to make arrangements with the UK and start developing the Industries in San Paulo.
- San Paulo joins the United States during the American Independence War in 1776. The Treaty made recently with the British is broken.
- After the Independence of the United States, San Paulo makes a treaty with the United States to further industrialization of the country.
- Paul II, had abolished the slavery. Farmers, angered by the abolition, revolted, making the Revolt of Malefics.
- The Paulists, help Brazilians in their independence. There are more emancipation movements in America, tired of the colonial pact.
- The Portuguese Royal Family arrives in Porto Novo (Joaquina), in Essequibo. The Brazil and San Paulo, fearing a French invasion, swear protection Portuguese territory in America.
- Paraguay declares independence.
- John IV creates the United Kingdom of Portugal, Essequibo and Algarves.
- The United Provinces of River Plate (Argentina) is independent. Its first president (OTL) is José de San Martin.
- John VI of Portugal leaving his son in charge of the Kingdom and returns to Portugal.
- Simon Bolivar declares the independence of the United States of New Granada.
- Chile became independent. The recognition of its independence comes from the Kingdom of San Paulo and Argentina.
- Starts the Liberal Revolution of 1920 in Portugal. John IV
- San Martin, declares the independence of Peru.
- The Ecuador became independent and unites with New Granada, forming the Gran Granada Republic.
- Pedro I, declares the independence of Essequibo.
- Bolivia declares independence.
- There is the creation of the South American Union. A continental organization with the participation of newly independent nations, San Paulo, Brazil and the United States (until 1955).
- The Gran Granada Republic dissolves. Ecuador, New Granada and Panama are independent from each other.
- San Paulo abandons the absolutist style, adopting the constitutional monarchy style.
- Paraguay and Bolivia unite, creating the Guarani Republic, led by Carlos Antonio López.
- Ecuador and Peru unite, creating the Federative Republic of San Martin.
- The Great South-American War begin, with a guarani invasion in Mato Grosso (San Paulo).
- The temporary ban of the Guarani Republic of the South American Union.
- San Paulo and Brazil wins the Battle of the Riachuelo, and the war turns to the Alliance Bloc.
- The Great South-American War ends, with the Alliance Bloc, led by San Paulo, winning the war.
- Begins the First World War.
- The First World War ends. Treaty of Versailles signed.
- Begins the Second World War.
- San Paulo enters the World War.
- The Second World War ends. Kaliningrad Conference happens.