Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is the Regnum Bueno's timeline.
- Coronation of John IV of Portugal, which is the Restoration of Portugal.
- Amador Bueno is acclaimed King of San Paulo and accept the offer. De jure, San Paulo gets its independence.
- Amador Bueno is crowned. Hail the King, Amador I.
- Portugal declares War on the separatists. Amador I declare state of war and begins to fight for the country's independence.
- Amador Bueno negotiate with Dutch and Spanish, which also at war with Portugal. The support is achieved and the Dutch began to invade the Brazilian colony.
- End of Portuguese-Dutch War and the War of Independence. Portugal recognizes the independence of San Paulo and cede territory to the Netherlands.
- Amador Bueno died. His son, Amador Bueno, the Lad, took the throne as Amador II.
- San Paulo wins the War of the West Indies against Spain and England.
- Portugal and San Paulo negotiate lands in Africa (region of Angola). Later this year, the paulists begin to colonize Africa.
- The Paulist captain, Elysio Mattos, discovers islands in Melanesia. The discovery is announced to the king, Paul II, who ordered the colonization of the islands.
- Considering developing improved techniques Paulo II, King of San Paulo, decide to make arrangements with the UK and start developing the Industries in San Paulo.
- San Paulo joins the United States during the American Independence War in 1776. The Treaty made recently with the British is broken.
- After the Independence of the United States, San Paulo makes a treaty with the United States to further industrialization of the country.
- Paul II, had abolished the slavery. Farmers, angered by the abolition, revolted, making the Revolt of Malefics.
- The Paulists, help Brazilians in their independence. There are more emancipation movements in America, tired of the colonial pact.
- The Portuguese Royal Family arrives in Porto Novo (Joaquina), in Essequibo. The Brazil and San Paulo, fearing a French invasion, swear protection Portuguese territory in America.
- Paraguay declares independence.
- John IV creates the United Kingdom of Portugal, Essequibo and Algarves.
- The United Provinces of River Plate (Argentina) is independent. Its first president (OTL) is José de San Martin.
- John VI of Portugal leaving his son in charge of the Kingdom and returns to Portugal.
- Simon Bolivar declares the independence of the United States of New Granada.
- Chile became independent. The recognition of its independence comes from the Kingdom of San Paulo and Argentina.
- Starts the Liberal Revolution of 1920 in Portugal. John IV
- San Martin, declares the independence of Peru.
- The Ecuador became independent and unites with New Granada, forming the Gran Granada Republic.
- Pedro I, declares the independence of Essequibo.
- Bolivia declares independence.
- There is the creation of the South American Union. A continental organization with the participation of newly independent nations, San Paulo, Brazil and the United States (until 1955).
- The Gran Granada Republic dissolves. Ecuador, New Granada and Panama are independent from each other.
- San Paulo abandons the absolutist style, adopting the constitutional monarchy style.
- Paraguay and Bolivia unite, creating the Guarani Republic, led by Carlos Antonio López.
- Ecuador and Peru unite, creating the Federative Republic of San Martin.
- The Great South-American War begin, with a guarani invasion in Mato Grosso (San Paulo).
- The temporary ban of the Guarani Republic of the South American Union.
- San Paulo and Brazil wins the Battle of the Riachuelo, and the war turns to the Alliance Bloc.
- The Great South-American War ends, with the Alliance Bloc, led by San Paulo, winning the war.
- Begins the First World War.
- The First World War ends. Treaty of Versailles signed.
- Begins the Second World War.
- San Paulo enters the World War.
- The Second World War ends. Kaliningrad Conference happens.