Under contruction icon-red The following Puissance Réelle page is under construction.

Please do not edit or alter this article in any way while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.



  • October 21st (POD): Battle of Trafalgar : The British fleet under Lord Admiral Horatio Nelson is surrounded and destroyed by the Franco-Spanish fleet under the command of French admiral Pierre-Charles Villeneuve, leaving Great Britain open to invasion. The HMS Victory manages to break through the French ships, and escape to England.
  • November 5th: News of the defeat at Trafalgar and the loss of Admiral Nelson reached King George III , who was only 67, had a fatal heart attack. He was pronounced dead on November 6th.
  • November 7th: King George IV is coronated in the Palace of Westminster at exactly noon. He began his reign on November 9th, due to King George's funeral was held the next day.
  • November 9th: King George IV begins he reign as King of the United Kingdom and Hanover.
  • November 16th: Parliament is assembled to discuss a ceasefire with the French Empire. 85% of the members agreed to the ceasefire, while the remaining 15% disagreed. King George sent William Pitt the Younger
  • November 22nd: William Pitt arrives in Paris, France and meets with Napoleon I personally.
  • November 24th: William Pitt, Ambassador to France, and Napoleon I , Emperor of France, signed the Treaty of Caen . The treaty stated that peace and trade would begin between the British Empire, and French Empire.
  • December 2nd: First European War : Napoleon defeats the Austrian-Russo force at the Battle of Austerlitz, forcing the Austrians into retreat.


  • January 23rd: Grenville succeeds William Pitt the Younger as Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, upon Pitt's death this day admist worsening health caused by stress of the European Wars, and American expansionist.
  • February 1: Napoleon disbands the Kingdom of Spain, and defeats the loyalist and resistance at the Battle of Toledo .
  • September 2nd: Prussia declares war on France, and joins the other minor German states.
  • September 6th: Napoleon defeats the Prussian garrison at Munich, and pushes north through Nuremberg, toward Berlin.
  • September 17th: Napoleon enters Berlin, and the Treaty of Nuremberg is signed. Prussia is divided into provinces, and absorbed into the Empire. The remainder of the German states, allied or not, are absorbed into the Empire.
  • November 22nd: The Treaty of Moscow is signed and the European War comes to an end. With the fall of Prussia, the only free European countries are: Russia, Denmark, Spain, United Kingdom, Sweden, and the Napal States.


  • February 19th: In Alabama, former Vice-President of the United States Aaron Burr is tried for conspiracy and acquitted.
  • May 22nd: A grand jury indicts former Vice President of the United States Aaron Burr for treason.
  • June 6th: An earthquake strikes Lisbon, Portugal.
  • September 1st: Former U.S. Vice President Aaron Burr is acquitted of treason. He had been accused of plotting to annex parts of Louisiana and Mexico to become part of an independent republic.
  • September 4th: Robert Morrison, the first Protestant missionary to China, arrives in Guangzhou.


  • January 1st: The importation of slaves into the United States is banned by the Act Prohibiting Importation of Slaves; this is also the earliest day under the United States Constitution that an amendment can be made restricting slavery.
  • February 21st: The Winter War: Russian troops cross the Finnish border.
  • September 3rd: The Winter War ends with the French/Danish/ Russian victory over Sweden.
  • November 25th: James Madison defeats Charles C. Pinckney in the U.S. presidential election.
  • December 2nd: A US expedition led by Andrew Jackson invades both West and East Florida.
  • December 10th: West Florida falls, and a treaty is signed.


  • March 4th: James Madison suceeds Thomas Jefferson as president.
  • April 2nd: Napoleon launches an invasion of the Papal States.
  • April 9th: The French flag is flown over St. Peters Basillica in Rome.








Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.