This is a timeline of Premyslid Bohemia.
14 th Century
- August 4, 1306: Conrad of Botenštejn doesn't kill Wenceslaus III , which caused Henry of Carinthia not to become a King of Bohemia, that later cause dramatic things to happen.
- September 29, 1306: Henry who was angry at him not becoming a king tried to make connection Wladyslaw I the Elbow-High who wanted to make Poland whole once again under his rule.
- November 13, 1306: The two end up as brothers in peace and war. Henry later that day made Wenceslaus believe that Wladyslaw started to make war plans at him, though Wenceslaus III did go with his army to win Poland back - that was the reason for him being at Olomouc on August 4 and with help of Henry VII of Luxembourg.
- November 14, 1306: Wenceslaus, believing in war plans against Bohemian Kingdom, started a war against Poland, war brothers began a war, wife of Henry Anne of Bohemia ran away and tried to stop a war, but Henry killed her and blamed it on Wladyslaw how had no
- idea of Henry's plans.
- November 15, 1306: Wladyslaw didn't expect a thing and half of Poland was occupied before 11 P.M. and rather ran away to Polish Pomerelia before Wenceslaus III got to Warsaw.
- November 16 - November 29, 1306: Poland and Bohemia united into Empire of Greater Bohemia and Poland and Wenceslaus is given him partial autonomy by other kings from Holy Roman Empire.
- September 6, 1307: With her wife Viola of Cieszyn he had his first son Premysl, later known as Premysl Otakar III of Bohemia. He came into Henry second plans that very day, since Henry never attacked Bohemia and Wladyslaw was killed on November 23, 1306, Wenceslaus still believed him, as uncle of Premysl he believed him as well.
- September 6, 1313: At age of six Henry started to made Premysl into his puppet. In addition, on this very day Borivoj III was born and he began to be in Henry's plans as well.
- January 28, 1315: Conrad of Botenštejn was already in prison for eight and a half years, when he ran away and tried to finish his dirty work and he succeeded on February 7.
- February 3 - February 28, 1315: Many Bohemians disliked Henry and tried to put young Premysl on the throne, that was forbidden as he was only eight, then they tried to put Nicholas I of Bohemia on the throne. That was also forbidden as him being from illegitimate descendant of Premysl Otakar II.
- March 1, 1315: Henry made himself king of Bohemia and married Adelheid of Brunswick (his wife in our timeline as well). This made her Adelheid of Great Bohemia and Poland. Conrad of Botenštejn escaped Bohemians and became friend to Henry, he however, was hater (this is explained on page Poland-Bohemia War) of kings and tried to became ruler himself.
- April 10, 1315: As if history repeated it self Conrad became second Zavis of Falkstejn, who also tried to juse widowed wife of king whose children or any other how had connection to throne were too young, he murdered Henry and on May 3 married Adelheid.
Conrad the Short-Leg and Premyslid rule
- May 3, 1315 - September 6, 1326: Conrad wasn't worst emperor but was as selfish as it could get, he was father of one daughter Margaret (this is only coincidence, it is not Margaret from our timeline, daughter of Henry). Behind the scenes was however important player John the Blind, who would became king of Bohemia in our timeline, he told Premysl everything and Premysl became his puppet instead.
- September 6, 1326: Premyslids became rightful rulers and got to be very important ruled, they finally united Bohemia and Poland into big empire and became a super power. Afraid rulers of Castile, Aragon and Italy rather became a friend in war and peace.
- January 17, 1328: Louis IV of Bavaria becomes a Holy Roman Emperor.
- 1337 - 1350: The Thirteen Years' War called Hundred Years' War in our time is battled during this period causing north part of France to fall to England .
- March - June, 1348: Vladislaus of Warsaw leaving to fight in the war causes First Poland Revolution against bohemian rule.
- November 23, 1350: North France is part of England ruled by Edward III of England and South France is ruled by John II of France, who just succeded his father Philip VI.
- 1379: Henry II of Castile was replaced by John I.
- March 28, 1379: Premysl Otakar III dies and is succeeded by Borivoj III.
- February 11, 1383: Borivoj III dies and is succeeded by Vladislaus III.
- 1387: Peter IV of Aragon dies and is replaced by John I.
French and Byzantine Conflicts
| The following Premyslid Bohemia part is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in any way while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- January 27, 1401: John II of France dies and is succeded by his son Louis XI.
- 1403: Edward IV with support of his first Cousin-in-law once removed Michael X of Byzantine Empire battles against Louis XI of France in France - North France Conflict.
- 1411: Osmans destroyed Byzantine Empire and again as in 1290's many geniuses ran away to Italy, starting the renaissance.
- 1415: Borivoj IV was replaced by his son Borivoj V.
- July 16, 1416: Upon death of Edward IV he was succeeded by Edward V and he made piece with Louis XI.
- 1429: Louis XI dies and is succeded by his brother Philip VII.
War of Europe and the Russian League
- 1468: War of Europe begins.
- 1480: Rebelion of Ivan III of Moscow against Tatars creates a Russian League
- 1482: Anti-Ivan boyars create their Tatar Defence State.
- 1493: Ivan III destroyed the Tatar Defence State, but dies in a battle.
- 1494: Vasili III of Russia succedes his father Ivan and inposes heavy taxes on the Tatar Defence State