Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The timeline for Player Two Start.
- December 4 - The Super Nintendo CD is launched in North America with Mario Kart and is a petty good successful but not as successful as the Japanese launch.
- April 5 - Super Mario World 2 is launched in North America to rave reviews and becomes a killer app for the SNES CD.
- August 28 - Super Mario World 3 is released in North America. It didnt do as well in Japan back in mid- July and it was outsold by Doom in North America over it's lifespan.
- September 25 - Tales Of The Seven Seas -is released for the Super Nintendo CD and is a big success exceeding Killer Instinct.
- November 21 - The Ultra Nintendo is released across North America along with 17 launch games with include Super Mario Dimensions (packed in with the console), Star Fox 2, Ultra Mario Kart, Final Fantasy Vll, and Castlevania: Symphony Of The Night. It is a smash hit with shortages well intro 1998.
- July 17 - Tales Of The Seven Seas: The Victorian Legacy is released in North America. It was a success but not as successful as the previous two games.