Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is the Timeline for New World Democracy (NWD). Most events that have taking place in OTL have taking place in NWD except where noted. For the most part events prior to 1994 have remained unchanged. Events post 1994 have changed or are subject to change. The Current year that most events will take place in is 2012.
- Following Oklahoma Gov. David Walters convictions of misdemeanor election violation 32-year old high school history teacher Joshua William Harrison ran unsuccessfully for the Republican nomination for Governor of Oklahoma in 1994 losing to eventual winner Frank Keating.
- January 11th- Frank Keating is sworn in as the 25th Governor of Oklahoma.
- April 19th- Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building is destroyed in a bombing that killed 168 people including 19 children and injuring more then 680 people. The bombing also had an effect on millions of children in the United States and around the world who watch as children sometimes that same age as them be removed from the rubble.
- April 21st- Timothy McVeigh is placed into Federal custody in connection with the Oklahoma City bombing.
- April 21st- Terry Nichols turns himself into Federal investigators, after learning that he was wanted for questioning in connection with the Oklahoma City bombing.
- August 11th- Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols are indicted on murder charges for the Oklahoma City bombing.
- April 19th- The First Anniversary of the Oklahoma City Bombing passes with relatives of victims and survivors in downtown Oklahoma City.
- January 24th- Joshua William Harrison announces that he will run for Mayor of his hometown of Del City.