| The following London Pact Honored page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in any way while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Versailles, France: The Treaty of Versailles is signed. It granted France Benin, Cameroon, and the Alsace-Lorraine region of Germany. It granted Britain Namibia, German New Guinea, as well as their concessions in Asia. It granted Italy the German colony of Tanzania.
- Rome, Kingom of Italy: 22-29 October- The March on Rome fails due to practically no support from the Italain Irredentists. Dejected Mussolini becomes a heavy drinker after it and eventually goes down to unholy paths.
- Poland: September 1- Poland is invaded by Nazi Germany.
- Paris, France and London, United Kingdom: September 3- War is declared on Nazi Germany by the governments of the UK and France.
- Poland: September 17- The USSR invades Poland.
- Invasion of France and the low countries (ELABORATED UPON LATER)
- Kingdom of Italy: July 22- The Nazi invasion of Italy began. It began with German troops crossing the border and invading the city of Sterzing. Known as Operation Hannibal it would be the precursor of Nazi rule in Lombardy-Venetia.
- Turin, Kingdom of Italy: XXX- The war in Italy ends with the Treaty of Turin signed granting Germany Italian Tanzania, Lombardy-Venetia, and Dalmatia. It also establishes the Italain Social Republic.
- Yugoslavia: XXX-XXX- The German invasion of Yugoslavia began and ended with Croatia, Slovenia, and Bosnia annexed into Germany and a military administered government in Serbia being created.
- Slovakia: XXX-XXX- Slovakia, a client state of Germany is forcefully annexed into the German Reich.
- Nazi Germany: 16 March- Adolf Hitler while touring the German province of Lombardy-Venetia is assinated by an Italian Nationalist.
- Nazi Germany: 17 March- Martin Borman Succeeds Hitler as head of Nazi Germany
- Kingdom of Italy and Lombardy Venetia: 19 March - 21 March- Tensions Mount over the disputed region of Lombardi-Venetia with a accidental excursion into Italy mounted by German troops after a miscommunication after death of Hitler.
- Nazi Germany: 1 April- Erwin Rommel launches a coup against the German Government.
- Nazi Germany: 9 April- Erwin Rommel's coup fails with him escaping into exile in Britain.
- Nazi Germany: May 23- The Soviet Union Launches a invasion of Germany.
- Nazi Germany: Nazi Germany collapses due to internal strife, foreign invasion, and the disorganization after the death of Adolf Hitler.