- Brazil is granted independence and their Emperor Don Pedro I begins a modernisation programme to prepare for the seemingly inevitable return of Portugal.
- Simon Bolivar still manages to maintain unity in Gran Colombia. Seeing Brazil below him modernising, Bolivar follows suit.
- The US Civil War begins. Britain and France recognise the CSA, and sent troops to support the CSA but it is still defeated.
- The USA buys Alaska from Russia like OTL.
- Gran Colombia and Brazil partition Bolivia and Peru amongst themselves. Brazil now has its first pacific ports.
- First Latin American war begins. Argentina invades and annexes Paraguay and Uruguay.
- The Central Powers is set up. Gran Colombia, Mexico and USA join.
- 1891 - The United States and Brazil together surpass the British Empire in economic production. This sparks off an arms race among the Latin American Countries which spills out to the world.
- World War One begins. Brazil and Argentina invade Gran Colombia, but the affair is very bloody.
- The first tanks make it in North America along the 39th parallel. The Americans use it to great effect. The first primitive bazookas make it on the Stage with America and Gran Colombia respectively. They are used as either Anti-tank or anti Aircraft weapons. The first British Blimps make it to Washington DC, but the bazookas shoot them down.
- On the advice of his court, Tsar Mikhail withdraws from the war with a Status Quo peace between Russia and Germany.
- General Lavr Kornilov takes power in a coup to prevent the communists taking over.
- The First World War ends with the surrender of Argentina at Buenos Aires. The treaty of Bogota forces Britain to give Canada to America, the rest of Alsace Lorraine to Germany as well as several colonies. Meanwhile, Brazil is to cede the rest of former Peru to Gran Colombia, the Guyanas and most entente powers are required to pay reparations and have their militaries reduced. Emperor Pedro III is also exiled under the treaty as a perquisite and the Imperial house of Brazil is dissolved.
- Mussolini comes to power preaching an ideology called Fascism
- The stock Markets crash in New York. This fuels revanchist sentiments in Brazil and Argentina.
- A Junta of Generals takes power in Brazil, as well as Juan Peron in Argentina.
- The Second World War begins. Argentina and Brazil invade Gran Colombia, Britain and France invade Germany while Russia remains strangely neutral.
- Russia announces it is siding with the Central Powers. Helsinki is bombed in retaliation by Britain. But Japan doesn't declare war on Russia.
- Joint Colombian/Mexican/American forces crush the attack force at Caracas. The atomic bomb is completed in North Dakota. The bomb is used on Buenos Aires.
- Another bomb is used on La Plata, and soon Argentina surrenders. Brazil also surrenders shortly, soon ending the Second World War.