Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Massachusetts is declared to be in a state of defiance, British troops don't receive orders to seize American guns. The Battles of Lexington and Concord never happen. As a result The British governor attempts to reason with the people. British soldiers are withdrawn but there is still hatred as in May a group of protesters occupy Bunker Hill.
- August: Olive Branch Petition is received by King George III who in an effort to prevent revolution forms the Commonwealth of New England, the first British Dominion.
- September: Thomas Jefferson, original writer of the petition is elected the first Prime Minister of New England starting his first five year term.
- The concept of the breech loading rifle is born
- Watts produces his steam engine, this great interests the British army and navy.
- Great Peasant Revolt in France. Prime Minister Jefferson presses a law through the New England Parliament that would allow settlement out west.
- The peasants rally behind General Napoleon Bonaparte. France quickly falls into civil war after the Nobles and King gather what's left of the army to retake Paris from the peasants.
- Spain launches an invasion of France to support the royalists. Britain from support of members of the New English Congress decides to ally with Napoleon.
- The French Civil War has spilled out into the colonies as New England and Canada attempt an invasion of Spanish controlled Louisiana. New Orleans is captured and is annexed by New England. New England soldiers and the Georgia militia capture Florida from Spain.
- Portugal enters the war against Spain launching a full invasion. The Great European War has begun. Holland enters the war against Britain.
- Quebec riots against the British which are forced to use New Englander and Canadian soldiers to suppress the rebellion. The British Parliament votes to grant Quebec as an independent Dominion of Quebec and set up a pro-British Governor of Quebec.
- British forces capture the Cape Colony. Along with this New England soldiers capture Spanish and Dutch territories in the America's. Louisiana is captured and is made into a colony. New England asks for some of these areas to be annexed into New England, this request is mainly from the slave states of Maryland down to Georgia. Though it is denied, they are allowed to annex Florida into the Commonwealth.
- Portuguese/Brazilian forces advance into the colony of Rio de la Plata.
- The British capture Caracas and form the Colony of Gran Columbia
- The British annex Cuba and take control of Haiti from France.
- Austria enters the conflict after Dutch troops without permission cross Austrian Belgium and into France. The Holy Roman Empire collapses due to religious differences and Prussia stands on the side lines. The Ottoman Empire enters the war trying to conquer Vienna but with little success
- The Spanish throw the British back into the sea and re-annex Gran Columbia
- The Portuguese invasion of Spain stops after two years of brutal fighting. Portugal is reinforced by Britain.
- Napoleon declares the Republic of France and with British forces conquers Holland. The Anglo-French army strikes south and invades Royalist held territory and Spain. Italy attempts unification but fails.
- The Canadians, New Englanders, and British set up positions in Jamaica and Cuba and prepare for an invasion of Mexico.
- The British attempt an invasion of Mexico landed the closest they can to Mexico City. The Spanish using the advantage of surprise reconquers Cuba from Britain.
- The British land in Tierra De Feugo from the Falklands and form the colony of Fitzroyland.
- The Austrians repulse the Ottoman offensive and attack into the Ottoman's Balkan territories. Supported by the British the Austrians conquer Bosnia and Serbia. Russia briefly enters the war taking Rumania.
- Portugal renews its offensive and captures Madrid. Spain surrenders and several Portuguese princes are established on the throwns of Spain, Basque, and Catalonia. In payment to Britain, France unhappily hands over all current colonies to Britain.
- Quebec asks the British parliament for total independence but for now it is denied.
- King George III declares the start of "Pax Britannica".
- France and Britain quickly divide ideologically and build up arms against each other in a Napoleonic Cold War. France quickly starts colonizing North Africa and other places across the world.
- Thomas Jefferson steps down from office in the CNE. The people elect James Madison as the second CNE Prime Minister.
- First experimentation with a steamship by the British.
- Colonization of Australia begins by the British, this is mainly a penal colony in New South Wales.
- Large immigration to Canada and New England from Europe and Ireland.
- Prussia begin to have the idea of uniting the German states into one nation of Germany.
- Austria and Prussia go to war over claims in Europe.
- Irish Republicans stage protests in Ireland protesting British rule, they denounce these man as traitors in a similar fashion to New England and the Sons of Liberty.
- Fighting in Italy breaks out as Italians in Sicily attempt to unify Italy. They barely succeed in even claiming Rome.
- First steam warship deployed by Britain. This is first used against rebels in India.
- Mexico gains independence from Spain.
- General Andrew Jackson rises up the ranks of the New England army due to his fighting against Spanish rebels and Indians in Louisiana.
- Increased immigration out west is met with increased military presence from New England.
- Andrew Jackson becomes Head Marshall of the New England military.
- Canadians and New Englanders wonder if they will ever unite into a Pan-American dominion of Britain.
- Increased resistance from slaves across Britain and France.
- Tensions escalate in the Western New England Territories between the settles and the Indians. The Kentucky War is fought between New England and several Appalachian tribes.
- Canada also faces several small conflicts with Canadian Indians.
- Napoleon annexes Switzerland causing a clash with Sardinia. The French also set up puppet governments in Italy and Germany.
- Portugal meanwhile splits off from Britain on a quest to form its own grand empire.
- Upper Ohio and Kentucky are admitted as two new states in New England.
- Andrew Jackson runs for Prime Minister against James Madison and succeeds. He immediately implements acts moving all Indians to the specialized locations in the "Indian Territory" in the colony of Louisiana.
- France has secured all of North Africa except Egypt.
- Britain explores some areas of the Gold Coast. Britain also sets up outposts in East Africa.
- Actual free person immigration to Australia begins. Australia's role as a Penal colony ends.
- More disputes over slavery across the British Empire. Several abolitionist attacks in Virginia and South Carolina lead to the creation of the Congress of Southern New England Succession.
- The question of slavery is brought up to the Imperial Parliament in London.
- Slave owners across the New England south immigrate to the Mexican province of Tejas.
- France seeing the potential of American allies against the British start secretly meeting with the Mexicans.
- Britain passes the Save Abolition Act of 1833 which angers the plantation owners in the New England south. The states of Virginia, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Mississippi, and Kentucky succeed from New England and the British Empire.
- John Letcher, governor of Virginia is elected President of Confederation of South New England. Britain orders South New England to reunite with New England. An intense standoff occurs with Britain wondering what to do.
- South New Englander forces bombard Norfolk Harbor officially starting the New England Civil War.
- Aging Prime Minister Jackson becomes the Commander in Chief of all New England armies.
- New England troops advance into Maryland from Delaware and Pennsylvania. British forces gather in the Bahamas. Canadian forces mobilize.
- Quebec wanting nothing to do with this war attempts to succeed from Britain as an independent state since Quebec has no cultural ties to England.
- The Imperial forces capture Baltimore and Ocean City. British ships blockade the CSNE. Other Imperial forces land near New Orleans and attempt to capture the city. Imperial ships bombard Miami.
- CSNE forces fight back against the Imperial troops as they reach Jefferson City (OTL Washington DC) on the Potomac River.
- The CSNE also create the worlds first "Ironclad" ship in an attempt to break the Imperial blockade. British ships take heavy losses against the SNES Virginia.
- The CSNE use the Virginia to bombard Imperial positions on the north bank of the Potomac.
- Imperial troops land in Miami and Jacksonville.
- Most southern refugees head for Tejas, some of them bring their slaves along.
- President Letcher's nearly killed when visiting the front to try to raise morale.
- Imperial forces land around Norfolk commanded by New England General Zachary Taylor. Imperial forces march northward to secure Richmond. Their north flank is caught up in the battle of Fredericksburg.
- President Letcher goes on the run into Kentucky. Meanwhile, Imperial soldiers under the young Ulysses Grant invade across the Ohio.
- Imperial forces have gripped South New England in a strangling.
- President Letcher is captured by soldiers under William T. Sherman.
- South New England quickly surrenders to New England and Britain.
- Hundreds of Southern civilians migrate to Tejas forming a now large minority.
- Britain starts to colonize more of Africa.
- The Boers go on their Great Trek to escape British rule. They found the Afrikaner Republic (A combination of Transvaal, Orange Free State and Natal).
- The white colonists in Tejas take over a mission in San Antonio protesting Mexican rule. General Santa Ana moved in with the Mexican army to crush the rebels but were badly defeated. The white settlers declare themselves the Republic of Texas and quickly muster an army against Mexico which is thrown across the Rio Grande. France brokers a piece deal towards the Texans and the Mexicans allowing for Texas's independence.
- Start of the Opium Wars in China. Britain uses its first Australian soldiers in this war.
- The First Opium War ends.
- The Breech loading rifles is born in New England in an attempt to crush remaining rebels in the Southern states. The concept of the machine gun is also born.
- With at least 1 million white residents Australia is admitted into the British Empire as a Dominion. British Australia is mainly resided to the East Coast with the current capital in Sydney. The Perth Colony will soon be on its way to Australian unification.
- The Portuguese set up a small colony in New Lisbon (OTL Darwin) and the colony of New Portugal.
- First Bear Flag Revolt; white population in California rebels against Mexico. California placed under martial law.
- Potato famine in Ireland causes 2 million Irish people move to New England and Canada.
- Prime Minister Jackson dies and is replaced by John Brown.
- Britain colonizes Northland in New Zealand while the Dutch take South Island as New Zeeland.
- Massive uprisings in Europe. Uprisings in the German States lead to Prussia crushing some of the rebellions. South Germany formed after Bavaria unites the southern states.
- Second Bear Flag Revolt against Mexico frees California. With British give arms in return for harbor rights and mining rights.
- The California Gold Rush occurs hundreds of thousands of people flock to California along with a large British imperial minority.
- Continued French domination of mainland Europe. France gains more influence in Germany.
- The Portuguese fall into chaos in a succession crisis. Spain revolts against Portuguese ruler and annexes Basque. France sends in troops to support Spain against Portugal.
- Start of the Crimean War over the fall of the Persian Empire with Russia trying to gain influence over Arabia. The war would drag on until 1856 after the Russians stalemated the British in Crimea. Unfortunately Canada did not invade Alaska to seize it from Russia.
- Louisiana is made into the Dominion of Louisiana.
- Californian explorers open Japan up to the world. California establishes a territory in Hawaii.
- End of the Crimean War.
- Prussia invades and annexes South Germany.
- More immigrants begin to move to British overseas dominions from the Isles and Europe.
- Portugal creates the Duchy of Ponte from New Portugal.
- John Brown losses to Abraham Lincoln.
- Lever-action fire arms start to be produced by New England and Britain.
- After several wars Italy is unified since the fall of Rome.
- Invention of the Gatling gun in New England. This gun is deployed in Northland against the Maori people.
- French Invasion of Mexico after the country destabilizes. Texas and California pick up its western pieces.
- The Dominion of Canada is confederated into the British Empire on July 1st.
- Prussia fearing French build up launches a strike on the French Empire in Western Germany. Prussia easily overwhelms the unprepared French army. Austria and Britain declare neutrality. Prussia annexes the rest of the German states as the new German Empire. France halts the Germans on the Rhine River. A cease fire follows with both sides heavily arming their side of the river, Germany however had pushed farther than the Rhine in the north reaching the Saarland.
- The German Federal Empire is born by Otto Von Bismarck. Germany is acknowledged by Britain.
- Britain grants independence to the Dominion of Quebec in return to not ally with France. The mainland of Quebec north of the St. Lawrence is given independence. The south follows quickly in late 1872 with a promise that Britain holds the river.
- A hero thanks to fighting the Indians still remaining in Illinois and the Dominion of Louisiana, George Custer is elected Prime Minister of New England. New England's population reaches 45 million.
- Tensions between the Zulu kingdom and Britain mainly due to the Boers discovering diamonds in the area.
- Tensions blow into full war against the Zulu's. After handing the British a hard defeat the Zulus are eventually defeated and annexed into the Cape Colony.
- The First Boer War fought between the Afrikaner Republic and Britain. Easy Boer success as the British recognize the right of the Boer state.
- Berlin Conference divides up Africa.
- France receives: North Africa, Madagascar and places north of the Congo River.
- Germany receives: Namibia, Togoland and the Congo
- Britain receives: Egypt, South Africa, East Africa, and Somaliland.
- Italy gets Libya, Eritrea and other parts of Somaliland.
- Spain gets Morocco.
- Portugal receives: Angola, Mozambique and Western Sahara.
- Japan becomes increasingly more western as it starts to adopt western style military equipment with the discipline of medieval Japan.
- Britain secures its African colonies suppressing native rebellions.
- Start of the First Sino-Japanese War.
- Start of the Italian-Ethiopian War. End of the First Sino-Japanese War
- Spanish-Californian War: California gains Guam and the Philippines after a war against Spain. The rebellion in the Philippines will not be crushed until 1901.
- The Boers launch a surprise attack on the Cape Colony starting the Second Boer War. Several towns are put under seige.
- The British with heavy reenforcements lift the drives off the cities and quickly invade the Afrikaner Republic. This is met by Guerrilla warfare by the Boers.
- Boxers in China revolt against the Imperial powers. Attacks on the legations force Italy, Germany, Russia, Austria, Britain, and France to send troops as the six-nation coalition.
- All Boer resistance has ended after Boer civilians were of in Concentration Camps.
- All resistance in China has ended.
- Northland is admitted into the British Empire as the Dominion of Auckland with Wellington as its capital. It's largest city is New Cardiff (OTL Auckland).
- Wright Brothers fly in North Carolina. Britain and New England takes interest in the plane.
- Formation of the Triple Alliance between Britain, Germany and Austria.
- To counter this France Russia and the Ottoman Empire forms the Triple Entente.
- First flight of a Zeppelin.
- Formation of the Union of South Africa with Louis Botha as its first Prime Minister.
- Theodore Roosevelt is elected Prime Minister of New England.
- Italy conquers Libya from the Ottoman Empire. Italy joins the Triple Alliance.
- First Balkan Uprising against Ottoman rule. The Principality of Bulgaria is formed along with the Austrian Protectorate of Serbia. Tensions do mount between Bulgaria and the Ottomans over control of Rumelia.
- Second Balkan Uprising; Macedonia revolts against Turk rule along with the Greek Minority. Greece and Bulgaria invade to regain land. Serbia attempt to grab land but is stopped by Austria.
- Germany and Sweden sign a military alliance to protect against Russia.
- A Austrian Duke by the name of Ferdinand is shot by a Muslim Bosnian National in Sarajevo. Austria seeing this as a disgrace declares war on the Ottoman Empire.
Start of the Great War
- Opening actions are made by the Germans with the Schleifen Plan. German troops pour into Frances north and Holland ponders whether to enter the war. Russia makes moves against Germany and Austria to the East. Sweden attacks from the North. Britain declares war on France and bombards several coastal ports. The Miracle of Normandy, British Invasion of Northern France stopped on the beaches. The Dominions of Britain enter the war. Canada, Australia, Louisiana, Auckland, India, Fitzroyland, and Newfoundland are all dragged into the war because of Colonial ties but New England, and South Africa choose to enter the war independently. Canada prepared a Cold Weather Expeditionary Force to invade Alaska and Russian Oregon. Militias are also mobilized in Territory of Louisianan Oregon. California declares neutrality for now but keeps eyeing the Russian bases in the North Pacific. Mexico enters the war on the Entente side attacking neighboring Guatamala and British Belize.
- The Western Front remains in stalemate. The Netherlands though neutral is invaded by Germany to secure Northwest Europe. The Dutch government sets up in New Hauge (OTL Christchurch). Feeling no point to harass the Dutch Britain ignores New Zealand. The British continue to advance barely in Normandy. ANALD (Australia/Auckland) core is sent to Egypt for an invasion of Arabia. Mexico defeated after California and Texas join the war. Italy enters the war on the side of France. Texas annexes Mexico to prevent Mexico from re-joining the war. Californian marines land on the Russian base near Midway Island. Californian ships depart from Pearl Harbor in New San Francisco from the New Catalina Islands.
- Arab revolt against Ottoman ruler. Greco-Bulgarian forces conquer Anatolia. Greek forces secure Libya. Californian and Canadian vessels attack Vladivostok. French forces drive the Germans back a little on the Western Front near Verdun. British invasion of the Middle East. Over 1 million British soldiers from across the world embark on the Middle East Campaign. British forces launch a 3 pronged attack. One force moving through Egypt and securing Palestine and the Levant. One force driving towards Mecca, and another providing support by invading Oman. Greek forces invade Western Anatolia. British drive in Calais and take land around there. German General von Lettow-Vorbeck is killed in an ambush near the Border with Mozambique. Battle of Brest, British troops land in Brittany. Bloodiest battle in British history, the entire Newfoundlander Corps is wiped out, even the new tanks are proven useless in the battle. The Great Bear Offensive by Russia is a massive failure. Russian army is pushed back into Byelorussia and Ukraine.
- Russia almost forced out of the war. An insane Czar keeps fighting against Sweden as Germany and Austria sign a truce. France is on the verge of defeat. New English troops arrive in the Battle of Caen. Lead by MacArthur New English forces rout the French and drive forward in Normandy. Most of Southern Arabia is under British control. British and German forces continue to drive in France. Paris is reached. France is forced to surrender.
Treaty of Westminster
- France shall hand over Senegal, Kerguelen, and Ghana to Britain. These shall be divided with South Africa gaining Kerguelen and Australia gaining New Caledonia. Madagascar and Indochina shall go over to Germany.
- Russia losses the Baltic states, Poland, Byelorussia, and Ukraine, these shall be made into German puppet regimes.
Texas in response starts construction on one in Nicaragua.
- Britain with the help of New England begins to construct a Canal over the Isthmus of Panama.
- A angry Frenchman Louis de Bois rises through the ranks of the Action Francois party.
- A victorious Britain and Germany begin to to start their occupation of their new colonies.
- The "Red Year" in New England as anarchists attack several government buildings across 20 New English states. The organization who did these attacks would later be traced by Royal agents to the organization known as the Sons of Liberty.
- The "Red Year" ends in New England. The Sons of Liberty grow more powerful slowly with their goal to liberate North America and especially New England from British control. Prime Minster Roosevelt loses William Jennings Bryan.
- Stature of Boston signed into effect of the dominions of the British Empire. This essentially confederated the Empire into a massive force and confederation. Signers include, Britain, Ireland, Canada, New England, Louisiana, South Africa, the Raj, Auckland, Fitzroyland, Australia, South Papua, Newfoundland, and the white government in the Rhodesia's.
- A naval arms race begins between the bitter naval rivals of Japan and California.
- Heavy white settlement in Rhodesia begins, however after deaths by malaria and other tropical deceases, the British and South Africans are forced to regulate settlement mainly to Southern Rhodesia, this will play a huge part in the destiny of Rhodesia in the future.
- Other white settlement also begins in British East Africa with a small white population of about a few thousand scattered across the colony.
- Jewish immigration also begins to flood into the British mandate of Palestine causing huge tensions with the Arab population who is furious of Britain's seizure of Arabia and by the international community of the seizure of 80% of the world's oil.
- Prime Minister Bryan losses to Calvin Coolidge, he will be known as one of the shortest Prime Ministers of New England.
- Massacre of Wilhelmville, black nationals shot dead in the capital of the German colony of Kongo. Similar protests occur across Germany's colonies like Tanganyika and Nord Papua.
- Amelia Earhart is immortalized by the New England press and public as the first woman pilot to fly from Kodiak City (OTL Anchorage) in the Alaska territory of Canada to Miami, Florida.
- London Stock Market crashes in October. The world economy relying heavily on the British Royal Bank crumbles. Millions go unemployed as businessmen loose millions by the hour. The franc is said to become worthless in France as rapid inflation provides right wing groups with even more supporters.
- Right wing groups in France and Russia rise. Japan starts a militaristic rising. Other right-wing groups like the National Española party in Spain which seeks revenge against Portugal for the Great European War in the 1790s.
- Louis de Bois becomes extremely popular and the Action François has control of most of the French Parliament. 1931 will also be the last time the François Parti Socialiste will gather on mass before being banned two years later. Japan seizes Manchuria.
- Louis de Bois becomes President of France after a general election. At first the powers of Britain and Germany don't seem to be threatened by Frances sudden choice of President. In fact Germany believed it could win a defensive war against France with the "Impregnable" Bismarck Line on the border in Alsace-Lorraine.
- France and its new ally of Czarist Russia begin to fund Action movements across the world. Italy falls in March 1935 to Benito Mussolini who quickly invades Abyssinia later that year.
- The Action Espanola party in Spain also gains massive support from France, Italy, and Russia who plans massive anti-socialist protests in Madrid in against the Republican government in Spain.
- The Republic only found itself with one ally, the more liberal leaning Laborists currently controlling the British Empire.
- In July of 1936 after the death of General Sanjurjo in a plane crash the Falange (the more popular name of the Action Espanola) decides to oust the liberal government of Spain. By July 17th, battle lines had been drawn, and the Civil War began.
- France, Italy, and Russia sponsor and fund the Nationalists against the lightly British funded Republicans.
- Texas begins production of the M1 Coyote, a 8 shot semi-auto rifle which out performs its old New English Springfield rifles.
- The Spanish Civil War carriers on with the nationalists in an advantage with France on the border and heavy arms imports from the Entente.
- Britain finances the Republicans more with some more arms and British Vickers tanks.
- Japan on a quest to dominate Asia invades its long time rival, China which is currently in a state of anarchy after a succession crisis in the Ming Dynasty tore the nation apart with Marxists who wanted to build a Communist regime in China lead by Mao Ze Dong, Nationalists who wanted a capitalist democracy lead by Chiang Kai-Shek, and the Royalists lead by the Prince of China and his supporters who are also backed by Japan. China would wage a brutal campaign in China.
- France makes more aggressive territorial grabs, it invades Monaco and in Late 1938 demands the return of the French speaking lands of Belgium returned to France after it annexed Britanny in a bloodless takeover.
- The Republicans in Spain splinter as anarchists groups clash with liberals who fight against the Espanola Commitern Party.
- The Sacagawea incident: During the Japanese seizure of Shang Hai many western citizens were evacuated and the Californian gun boat Sacagawea shot at and bombed with over 100 Californian sailors killed, this will see a rise in anti-Japanese hate by California's people and its Bear Party who sees a rise in popularity after the depression.
- Orleans Pact: France promises no more territorial demands after the seizure of Southeast Belgium.
- Russia also starts to make territorial goals, retaking Georgia and Chechnya, and making Armenia into a puppet state. Czar Alexei I is keen to taunt Germany and Austria into taking a possible bait in order to regain Ukraine, Byelorussia, Poland, Finland, and the Baltic States.
- In May Franco marches into Madrid after 3 years under siege victorious. In 2 more months Nationalist troops overwhelm Catalonia, and then march into what is not part of Portugal in Andalucía.
- Franco appoints himself Chairman of the Action Espania Party and President for life of Spain.
- Russia, France, Italy, and Japan sign as the Action Pact with all heads of state, de Bois, Mussolini, Czar Alexei, and Prime Minister Tojo. The Spanish will join the Action Pact later in the decade.
- In response the former Central Powers are reformed into Imperial Pact of Britain, Germany, Austria, and Sweden. The Imperials allies remain the Brazilian's after gaining Dominionship in the Portuguese Empire in 1920, Bulgaria whose Empire in the Balkans is standing high with its ally, the dictatorship of Ioannis Metaxas and his Greek "National Organization of Youth" who heavily discriminates against their Turkish citizens after the Ottoman Empire's defeat in the Great War. The whole British Empire from Canada to Auckland remains loyal, with some resentment from India.
- The Great Preparation begins for the Action Pact, France, Italy, and Russia begin a large military buildup. Germany has been for 2 years slowly sending forces out east to deal with the Russian Bear. The French have an advantage over their German foes, France has equipped its army with the Mondragon automatic rifle and has Napoleon tanks (pretty much a Sherman with the 76mm gun) and Verdun siege cannon at its disposal (a French version of the Dora gun). Russia has also armed its soldiers with a considerable amount of SVT-40 rifles and its tank core of old T-17 (Russian Ft-17s) and older yet still reliable T-1Bs (More French tanks in Russia, this one's a Char B 1 Bis) with the T-34 medium tanks with a 76mm cannon and the Aleksei Brusilov AB-1 with its heavy armor and 76mm gun.
- Meanwhile the rearming British are stuck with old 1930s era cruiser tanks and the old Matilda II tanks, yet new Crusader tanks are being made along with the construction of the Churchill. Germany is still constructing its Panzer fleet with Austria. Austro-German tanks such as the Panzer's II and III still are the MTB for the armored fleet, however plans have been drawn up for the "Tiger" tank and the Panzer IVs with long barreled 75mm guns are in construction.
- The final preparation for war in June of 1941 are complete. On June 22nd, 1941, France launches Operation: Bastille invading Germany and launching air strikes on Britain. The Italians quickly strike Austria from two directions, one near the Alsonzo River and the other punching north from Albania. Other Italian forces attack Greece while a de facto cease fire is held after a few days of fighting in Bulgarian Macedonia. Russian forces also start their massive drive west on July 1st storming into Ukraine and Finland. Other Russian forces strike into India and Arabia. The ANALD core is rushed to India while South African troops move into Italian Abyssinia. The French strategy was simple as it was divided by the armored core mastermind of Charles de Gaulle. Army group North would strike through the Low Countries and seize Hamburg, Army Group Centers task was to rush forward and seize Berlin, Army Group South was to seize Munich. Throughout summer the Germans were defeated in the west while just barely holding off the Russians from taking Poland after 3 months they steamrolled Ukraine and Byelorussia. The French submarine fleet keeps the wary British home fleet in its harbors. The British deploy the Seagul Squadron of anti-submarine bombers. South American theater kicks off with the Columbian war of aggression in August as Columbian troops invade Central America. Peruvian forces also attempt to take revenge on Chile and push south. However with Brazilian aid Peru is stopped 500 miles north of Santiago. Brazil quickly is forced into the war after a duel attack by Peruvian and Columbian forces. Guyana is occupied by the Columbians. Troops from Fitzroyland are deployed in Chile. New England's industry begins to chug away on the war train. The Swedish were not included in Russia's plans so Swedish Emperor Heinrich I mobilized the Swedish army on the border and attacked into Finland. Russian border guards were overwhelmed after 4 months of brutal fighting against the Russian's and with Finish help, Swedish troops stood at the Gulf of Estonia. Swedish rockets and heavy guns pounded Petrograd with heavy ordinance while Swedish ships and planes bombed Russians coastal ports. This would draw Russian troops away from the Eastern Front relieving the Polish front. France pushed throughout fall to Munich. The German army near Christmas in one fell swoop drove the French back against all odds. In the East the frozen wether only made artillery engagements possible. And on December 7th, 1941 Japanese planes bomb Pearl Harbor.
- The Second Great War drags on into 1942. In the Pacific Dutch, British, Californian, and Portuguese ships duel in the battle of the Java Sea. The Japanese thrust their way into Southeast Asia and Indonesia. Australian, Aucklander, New Zealander, Ponten, and Dutch-Indonesia forces fight a defensive war in Borneo, Papua and Sumatra. Other Japanese forces with Thai forces move into Burma. Rioting occurs in the Eastern Raj after Japanese bombers hit Dacca.
- The Quebec Crisis: Radical General Charles of Quebec starts preaching for Quebec's support for France during the war. Quebec secretly starts running guns to the French minority's in Missouri in Louisiana. Other Quebecois guns make their way to the Sons of Liberty who on April 1st bomb the British consulate's in Philadelphia and Toronto. In response, New English and Canadian forces are forced to invade and depose General Charles. The Liberal Charles Trudeau is forced into power in Quebec, Martial law is declared for 1 month in French neighbor hoods in Missouri. Trudeau cracks down on Pro-France ideals in Quebec.
- In Europe de Bois and his generals draw up Operation: Bonaparte. The plan is simple, drive north to secure the strategic city of Hamburg and cut off Germany's aid to Sweden. In the East, Swedish/Finnish forces are stuck in a frozen no mans land in Karelia both sides resorting to Great War tactics. Austrian forces with Bulgarians and Rumainians have taken over the Ukraine front letting the Germans draw more forces to Bavaria and Byelorussia. Spain decides to join the Action Pact in order to regain Andalucia and Northern Portugal. Spanish bombers pound Lisbon and Gibraltar. Brazilian forces are diverted to Portugal. British forces are diverted to Portugal. Battle of Midway, California's remaining carriers Enterprise, Hornet and Sonoma intercept 4 Japanese carriers attempting to take Midway. Californian and Canadian winter soldiers do retake 3 islands in the Californian territory of Aleutia, seized from Russia during the Great War. Italy's advance in the Balkans and Austria is a bloody stalemate. Austrian general Alexander Lohr and Italian general Ugo Cavallero have fought each other too a stalemate. With the Austrians fighting in the Carpathians, Hungarians fighting in Bosnia, and Greeks and Serbs in Albania and Macedonia Austria-Hungary and the Imperial Pacts Balkan allies have stalemated the Italians.
- In August Operation: Bonaparte reaches Hamburg. General de Gaulle without thinking moves his tanks into the city encountering fierce German resistance. The Germans and French are forced into "rat warfare" in the streets and sewers of Hamburg. The war in Africa is one of tribal warfare with modern weapons. South African and Rhodesian soldiers massacre French colonials in the West African Campaign. Other South African and White Kenyan forces storm Italian East Africa. General Konrad Adenauer is transferred to Hamburg while Rommel commands German and Greek troops in Cyrenica against French invaders, his main competitor is British General Bernard Montgomery and the reckless New England commander George Patton. Californian General Daniel McTurner decides on an island hoping campaign, Californian troops with the help of the Australians land on Guadalcanal. Other Allied soldiers arrive in Port Moresby for the Papua campaign. Ponten and Dutch forces are barely holding out in Java and the Portuguese are under heavy siege in Timor. In South America Brazilian and Chilean forces attack into Argentina with the help of Paraguay. Columbian forces attack Texas in the Territory of Guatemala. Texas mobilizes a large force in a month after Colombian troops reach the Yucatan and are moving up the Mexican coast. Texan forces. Texan troops counter attack against Colombian forces. Fighting on the Eastern Front is a constant war of movement with both sides clashing with huge tank battles and massive city destroying battles like the battle of Minsk. Polish forces re-enforce German troops all across the front. The battles of Guadalcanal and Hamburg continue into into winter while Ethiopia is liberated and Allied troops push Italian and French forces out of Cyrenica and into Libya.
- Wrapping up of the African campaign. To confront an African rebellion in Namibia, Namibia is invaded by South Africa, which quickly annexes the German Colony after the Germans lose control of it. West Africa seized in one fell swoop by Imperial forces. On February 2nd, the French commander in Hamburg surrenders after being encircled. Guadalcanal finishes up. De Bois order funeral music to be played for two weeks straight. A furious de Bois retreats from Northern Germany. Allied forces liberate Papua. Imperial forces barely holding it in Portugal against the Spanish onslaught. Albania is taken by Greek forces. Greece quickly annexes Albania. Bulgarian troops move into Bosnia along with Greek forces. Swedish forces break through on the Karelia front and begin to try to take the Russian capital of Petrograd. However a winter counterattack forces the Swedes away. A Russian counter attack quickly forces its way to Helsinki. Germany after pushing the French back from Hamburg realize the effectiveness of the automatic rifle, Germany starts production of the Grewher 43 automatic rifle while finally German tiger tanks and panther tanks are in production. However these are in few numbers compared to the French Napoleon tanks and now the ARL-44 heavy tanks. The Russians have also started producing the CA (Czar Alexei) series of tanks (pretty much a White Russian version of the IS tanks). The Germans begin to push the Russians out of Byelorussia and Poland while Austrian forces begin to drive into Italy. Not wanting to risk some of Italy's great cities a people's coup takes place against the action government. Mussolini isn't hanged from a light pole. De Bois sends in French and Spanish troops into Italy to crush the revolt. The Free Italian Republic declares war on the action pact.
- The Italian Civil War will drag in extra French troops from the German front and will be left to the Spanish to try to resolve the conflict in 1944.
- Allied troops in the Pacific liberate Indonesia from Japan. Japanese forces attempt an invasion of the Raj by are pushed back after a grueling fight in the battle of Imphal and Kohima. A brutal stalemate ensues in the Burmese jungle as the conditions permit no one to fight. However the conditions will resume fighting in late 1943. Meanwhile General McTurner commands Californian marines as they take one island chain after another. In the German state of Hessen the battle of Koblenz takes place as the largest tank battle in history. It will be another defeat for the French after the failure of Operation: Bastille. The Latin American front remains a mess of fighting. The Brazilians, Chileans and Paraguayans continue to attack into Argentina while Texan forces land outside Caracas, Colombia. Other Chilean and Brazilian forces continue the perilous fight in the Andes mountains against Peru. Meanwhile, Bolivia maintains neutrality though pursues an anti-Chilean policy and continues to supply Peru with weapons.
- The French army continues to be on the run in Europe even when it's pulling out of Italy. Russia is also on the retreat in the east while pushing the Swedes back from Murmansk. In Asia the Allies continue to push the Japanese back, General McTurner fulfills his promise to return to the Philippines after Japan's seizure of the archipelago in 1942. British forces combined with Canadians, New English, and Louisianan soldiers land in Britanny and Calais. The Philippines Campaign is a quick victory for the Allies. Californian troops secure Iwo Jima. Anglo-Indian forces push into Burma and then Siam rapping up the Southeast Asian theater with another invasion by Australia in the Mekong Delta. The Pacific Front is finished by mid-1944 with an honorable surrender by Japan, Japanese troops evacuate to all pre-1937 borders. The Chinese Civil War continues. In Latin America Texas pushes deep into South America surrounding Bogota and forming the puppet state of New Grenada and instituting a white supremacist regime against the black minority. Other Texan forces push into Ecuador with New Grenadan troops and attempt to force a Peruvian surrender. Peru would surrender in late 1944. Argentina was on the ropes and on April 3rd, 1944, General Marco de la Antonia surrendered to Brazilian forces on the outskirts of Buenos Ares. France in mid-1944 was a wreck as German troops closed in on Paris even after the failure of the Somme-Marne Offensive. Meanwhile British troops continued their advance in Brittany and other Austro-British forces were moving into Italy. On May 3rd, 1944 Louis de Bois in the battle of Paris committed suicide along with his wife Ella Marron. Spain would quickly surrender after a coup against Franco. Russia wouldn't surrender only after the city of Kirov was number by the Germans on June 27th.The Second Great War ended on August 2nd with Japan's honorable surrender after the British plane King Arthur's Dragon would drop the atomic bomb "Churchills Cigar" on Hiroshima from an airbase in Iwo Jima.
Treaty of Versailles
- France is to hand over all war criminals to Germany and Britain.
- France's and Italy's colonies shall be split between Britain and Germany.
- Britain receives Madagascar, Italian East Africa, Libya incorporated into Egypt.
- Germany gains the rest.
- Japan shall be reduced to pre-1937 borders and be demilitarized.
- All of Japan's Pacific islands shall be split between, Britain, California, and Australia. Timor shall be handed over from Portuguese control to that of Ponte's.
- Italy shall be united under a civilian leadership overseen by Anglo-Austrian supervision.
- Russia shall recognize the loss of its Western European territories.
The Treaty is signed on September 3rd, 1944
- The Churchill Plan is put into effect to reconstruct Europe. This is putt into effect into British occupied West France. East France meanwhile sees little rebuilding especially in East Paris.
- Winston Churchill arrives in New England to announce that a "Iron Curtain" has defended across German controlled Europe. The first draft to the Commonwealth of Nations is formed as a pro-democracy pact against Imperialism.
- Germany and Texas sign a pact of friendship after Texas notices Germany's atrocities in the Congo.
- The Union of South Africa and the Federation of Rhodesia with Texan and German assistance break away from Britain.
- Britain forms the Commonwealth of Nations. Signers include: Britain, Canada, Louisiana, New England, California, Australia, Holland, Auckland, New Zealand, Portugal, Brazil, Chile, Paraguay, Guyana, India, Ponte, West France, and Greece.
- In response, the Texo-German Alliance forms. More commonly known as the Houston Pact since the alliance was signed in Houston. Signers include Texas, Germany, East France, Italy, Austria-Hungary, South Africa, Rhodesia, New Grenada, Sweden, Bulgaria, the new nations of Belarus and Baltica, Ukraine, and Poland.
- Texas announces a successful nuclear test in Durango. This rushes up Brazil's, Germany's, and Austria's nuclear weapons programs.
- Thomas Dewey of the Conservative Party wins elections in New England. He will be known for his fierce anti-Texan attitude deploying troops along the whole Texan border in Louisiana.
- Texas begins construction of the Kincaid and Roosevelt Canals in Latin America.
- Rhodesian Federation Act: this effectively unifies North and South Rhodesia under one government in Salisbury. Overseen by Texas and South Africa this Union will be one which will tear the nation apart.
- Young stars make big names for themselves in New England like Elvis Presley and Bill Haley. Blues and R&B songs become major hits and become extremely popular in New England. Dewey announces the Domino Theory to the CN.
- Texas begins manufacturing the M14 rifle. A lot of these weapons will be supplied to the South African and Rhodesian armed forces.
- Germany launches the satellite "Wanderer" into orbit beginning the space race.
- Britain launches the Columbus, its first satellite.
- The first Texan and German advisors arrive in Rhodesia to train the army against the Zanu guerrillas.
- John Fitzgerald Kennedy elected prime minister of New England for the Labour Party.
- Cuba falls under a white supremacist regime. The Bay of Pigs invasion is an utter failure against Castro's regime. The Johnson administration in Texas begins to arm Cuba and groom Castro as a figure head for white supremacy in Latin America.
- Texan support for Cuba is overwhelming as money and equipment keeps flowing in. However Texas moves it's Crocket II nuclear missiles to Cuba in response to British missiles in Holland.
- The Cuban Missile Crisis is a major upset to world peace. After a week Kennedy hashed out a deal that the CN will take its nukes out of Holland in turn for Texas with Cuba.
- White supremacist and leader of the New England Action Party George Rockwell assassinates Prime Minister Kennedy in Memphis. Deputy Prime Minister John Gilligan takes office.
- South African Skies Incident: ZANU guerrillas shoot down Texas Air Lines 213 on its way to Johannesburg.
- Rhodesian Address: President Johnson sends 30,000 Texan soldiers into Rhodesia. South African forces quickly pour across the border while German soldiers move in from Kongo.
- First Texan troops engaged black guerrillas. Through ZANU friendly regimes in Tanganyika and Mozambique the British ship in thousands of guns and millions of bullets. South Africa also ships in vast numbers of soldiers and weapons.
- Prime Minister Smith begins to worry about the long drawn out war going on in Rhodesia.
- Operation: Run Through the Jungle commences in Rhodesia. Texan forces with Rhodesians and South Africans launch a major attack in Nyasaland against the Malawi Liberation Front, another offspring of ZANU.
- Rhodesian forces manage to capture the "Gandhi of Africa" Abel Muzorewa and quickly he is put in jail, fearful of killing him. The British meanwhile continue to run guns into Rhodesia using Kenyans as disguised Rhodesian blacks.
- The white government in Kenya promises majority black control by the 1970s (being fearful of British intervention). The white governor of Kenya enacts a law allowing free travel of Blacks throughout the Colony without an ID, unless they are involved in criminal circumstances.
- British Horn is granted independence as Ethiopia (controlling Ethiopia and Eritrea), Somaliland, and Somali (contains the Ogaden region). Egypt-Sudan is granted Dominionship as the Dominion of Egypt (modern day Egypt, Libya, and Sudan).
- The Rhodesian war carries on with some protests by college students in Houston and anti-apartheid teens in Johannesburg.
- The War of One Week (Israeli War of Independence) is raged throughout September of this year against British rule, the British abandon all of Arabia besides Iraq and the Trucial Republic.
- Valentine's Day Offensive in Rhodesia. Most major cities of Rhodesia attacked especially the battle of Salisbury. The Texan embassy is taken and only retaken hours later. Battle of Limbe is the bloodiest battle of the war. Massive anti-war protests take place in Texas and a mass shooting occurs at Cape Town University. After about a month of fighting ZANU retreats back into the jungles.
- The Rhodesian war dies down for a year which gives time for the Whites to breathe and rest.
- In July of 1969 Britain lands the first men on the moon, Ben MacArthur and Nick Anderson land on the moon taking Britain in front of Germany and Texas in the Space Haste.
- Republican Aaron Nahant wins the election over Johnson in Texas. President Nahant begins the "Rhodesianization" of the conflict. Texan and German forces are slowly pulled out of the conflict.
- Meanwhile Angola and Mozambique gain independence from Portugal.
- Marshall law declared in the Greater Cape Town area after a crazed gunman kills several police officers crying out "Mercy for Zimbabwe". South African National Guardsmen quickly take over the state of Cape of Good Hope's government.
- Rhodesian security forces nearly capture Robert Mugabe in a cross border raid into Tanganyika. This failure is meet with ZANU repeatedly striking Texan and Rhodesian military sites and raiding Salisbury's weapons depot.
- Yuc State Shooting: Massive anti-war student protest turns into a full fledged riot in the state of Yucatan in Texas.
- More than half of Texas's Rhodesian expedition has left for home. South Africa continues the fight along with the Rhodesians.
- Texas fully withdraws from Rhodesia along with Germany. Germany grants independence to Kongo.
- ZANU has by now taken over Northern Rhodesia and Nyasaland.
- 1973 Yom Kippur War against Israel by the Arab states of Egypt, Lebanon, Mesopotamia, and Hedjaz. Israel wins after British support arrives.
- Waterfront Hotel Scandal in Texas forces President Nahant to resign. Vice President George Bartlett takes office. He pleads to congress to continue to send arms to Rhodesia however with the Liberals in control of much of the Senate his "Rhodesia Act" is quickly turned down.
- CN brokered ceasefire in Rhodesia. Rhodesia and South Africa are forced to abandon the North of the country to ZANU. Mugabe and his rebels parade through Lusaka victoriously. Mugabe is quickly elected the first president of the Republic of North Zimbabwe. Most whites flee to Rhodesia itself. However, there are several massacres of whites who are fleeing the new Zimbabwean provinces of North and South Malawi.
- End if the Great Scrutiny in Germany with the death of Chancellor Hess.
- Britain releases India from the Empire. Over a million British soldiers are withdrawn from India and deployed to various nation across the world, mainly to North America in solidifying the deterrent to the Cowboy Curtain.
- Kenya gains independence along with numerous West African colonies.
- Poland begins intervening in the Byelorussian Emergency.
- The famous Islamic Revolution in Persia. The Persian Hostage Crisis Occurs when anti-British radical take the British ambassadors hostage for over 100 days.
- Germany launches a small invasion of Poland to deter Polish aggression in Byelorussia.
- On Christmas Eve, to help a White Government in New Grenada, Brazilian and Texan forces invade to crush the Christian uprising taking over the nation.
- Another Commonwealth brokered peace deal in Rhodesia marks the end of the Rhodesian War on May 1st, 1980.
- Britain begins construction of the Imperium Space Station in orbit.
- Ronald Reagan is elected Prime Minister of New England.
- Persia's long time rival ever since Saddam Hussein took power, Mesopotamia invades. The war between the Persians and Mesopotamians quickly descends into Great War style trench warfare.
- Margret Thatcher elected as Prime Minister of Britain.
- Japan launches its own satellites along with India and Russia.
- Military coup under Gorbachev overthrows the czarist regime. A democracy and Republic is declare in Russia.
- Philosophers and new sites declare George Orwell's 1984 is clearly a work of fiction. The story was set in the year 1984 were what seems to be that the Second Great War descended into a world were Russia, France, and Italy united into Eurasia on a goal to conquer the world, Japan seemed to have taken over Asia in a decade of fighting and became East Asia, and the Anglo-Texan-Brazilian alliance formed into a superstate called Oceania after it was decided being divided would cost them the war. The story was set in the de facto Oceanian capital of London with Winston Smith as the main character (some people would later think that this is Ian Smith that this character is). At that point in time he is working at the Ministry of Truth, were he rewrites history to make Big Brother (his character seemed to describe the famous British Action Party Official Oswald Mosley) always right after a major disaster, like when Eurasia attacked Oceania after a 6 year war with East Asia. He later falls in love and is punished for it at the end of the book. At the end the news tells him that Oceania has captured Africa after Eurasian troops reached Rhodesia, over a million prisoners, and it is claimed as the "Greatest Victory in Humanity".
- Michael Horrigan is elected President of Texas.
- Prime Minister Reagan on his trip to West Paris remarks with the famous words, "Mr. Horrigan, tear down this Wall".
- The Easter Rising occurs in New York City as the Sons of Liberty (now a white supremacist Texan backed organization) reigns terror across the city. Other cells in Boston, Hartford, Atlanta, Charleston, Bayou City and New Orleans rise up in a massive attack. New English authority's eventually put down the revolt and a splinter cell of the SoL arises, a more Marxist faction bent to form a North American "Commune".
- Texo-German Split, Texas and Germany end their alliance after disagreement with racial policies, the new German Chancellor liberalizes Germanys views of its subjects while Texas and South Africa/Rhodesia are still under heavy racial discrimination.
- In South Africa, the Apartheid Government executes Nelson Mandela and other Communist ANC leaders. Prime Minister Ian Smith in Rhodesia deports all non loyal blacks to North Zimbabwe. This equalizes the numbers between the races with about 500,000 whites and 700,000 Blacks.
- The Mesopotamian-Persian War ends in stalemate.
- End of the New Granadan War results in Gran Colombia once again freed from White Supremacy.
- Student Protests against White Supremacy in Germany crushed.