- Fascist Benito Mussolini decides to go to the United States to become in his words "A man of the Journal" or a Journalist.
- Francesco S. Nitti becomes Prime Minister of Italy, Nitti is a member of the Radical Party, which is a part of the Liberal Governing Coalition.
- After his immigration to the US, Benito Mussolini would decide to found the newspaper "Nova Italia!". Nova Italia would become centered as a Italian American Newspaper.
- After the growth of the Reform Socialist Party and their joining of the Liberal Governing Coalition, Reform leader Giacomo Matteotti would become Prime Minister.
- Democratic Liberal Francesco S. Nitti becomes Prime Minister, this would be his second time.