- 1231–1259 (PoD): Goryeo successfully fight off the Mongol Invasion.
- 1235-1279 (PoD): Song Dynasty defeats the Mongols and repels them.
- 1259: The Mongols manages to defeat Hungary, Bulgaria, and other minor Eastern European states.
- 1264: The Mongols defeats Serbia.
- 1294: The Mongol Empire fractures. The Chagatai Khanate, Ilkhanate, Golden Horde, and the Yuan Dynasty emerge from the broken empires. The Golden Horde also has a stronghold over the conquered European states.
- 1305-1328: The Song Dynasty launches an invasion of the Yuan Dynasty, and manages to successfully conquer it.
- 1400: The Song Dynasty discovers the New World.
- 1592-1599: Japan's attempts of invading Korea is unsuccessful, and the more powerful Korea achieves victory and annexes Kyushu.
- 1600: The Tokugawa Shogunate takes form, and Japan begins to isolate themselves.
| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in any way while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.