- World War II Begins when Nazi Germany invades Poland
- The United Kingdom, France, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa, The United States, Russia, Canada and Nepal declare war on Germany
- Germany invades the United Kingdom
- Japan declares neutrality
- The United States bombs Matsuyama, Osaka and Tokyo killing about 620,000 people, Japan enters the war
- A German air raid on Toronto
- A German air raid on Boston
- A Japanese air raid on Canberra
- The 20 July plot fails.
- United States President Franklin Delano Roosevelt dies. Henry A. Wallace becomes president
- A Japanese air raid on San Francisco, Seattle, Honolulu and Hanapepe, 2 bombers flying east were shot down. The United States surrenders to Japan
- Japanese soldiers occupy the United States.
- Japanese occupation of the United States ends when Henry A. Wallace is executed and Jooji Porrukshi, a Japanese-American spy, is put into power.
- The United States enters an alliance with Japan
- Adolf Hitler orders an air strike on France. France surrenders to Germany
- Germany conquers all of Western Europe