Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- June 6: Tabitha Ungureanu is successfully born at 6 o'clock a.m. on this date to a group of devil worshippers who worships Satan. (Point-of-divergence).
- May 21: At six o'clock p.m. local time, around two hundred million people (approximately 3% of the world's population) were raptured. At the same time, a massive earthquake mysteriously appears in Kiritimati Island (Christmas Island), Kiribati.
- May 22: Reports of the event begins to unfold around the globe, causing panic and chaos among the confusion.
- May 23: After two days since the Rapture, the United Nations begins an emergency session in order to calm down the populace of the globe.
- May 24: After three days since the Rapture, the Secretary-General of the United Nations Ban Ki-moon automatically steps down and his successor is Tabitha Ungureanu, a mysterious politician from Romania.
- May 25: After four days since the Rapture, the Wailing Wall in Israel is blown up by a religious fanatic group from Pakistan that blames Israel for the mysterious disappearance of the two hundred million people.
- May 26: After five days since the Rapture, the United Nations gives all of their emergency powers to Tabitha Ungureanu in the hopes she would solve all of the world's problems such as yesterday's event with the Wailing Wall in Israel.
- May 27: After six days since the Rapture, Tabitha Ungureanu begins to broadcast her plans to the entire globe.
- May 28: After seven days since the Rapture, Tabitha Ungureanu is given all politicial and religious powers from every leader of every nation around the globe.
- May 29: After eight days since the Rapture, Tabitha Ungureanu goes to Israel in the hopes of creating a peace between the Muslims and the Jews.
- May 30: Many news crews from around the globe goes to see the workings of Tabitha Ungureanu make a peace between the Muslims and the Jews.
- May 31: The people around the globe hears the successful peace treaty of Tabitha Ungureanu between the Muslims and the Jews. This is the beginning of the seven-year Tribulation period.
Write the second section of your page here.