Brief History and Timeline of major events in the Great American Civil War, or Great Civil War, fought from April 1934 to October 1937.
- Nationalist Party leaders meet for the first confirmed time in Detroit and later in San Francisco.
- September 19, 1931-Japanese Empire invades Manchuria.
- February 18, 1932- Manchuria is pacified and becomes the Japanese puppet state Manchukuo.
- May 12, 1932- Body of Charles Lindbergh Jr. found.
- June 4, 1932- German laws banning the SS and SA, and the wearing of paramilitary uniforms in public are lifted.
- June 15 1932- The Chaco War between Paraguay and Bolivia begins.
- July 4, 1932- At a political rally in North Carolina Pelley urges his followers to form the Christian Militia.
- November 8, 1932-Franklin D. Roosevelt is elected President of the United States of America.
- December 1, 1932- Bureau of Investigations begins monitoring activities of groups or individuals singled out as potentially seditious or treacherous.
- December 9, 1932- Nationalist officials meet in San Diego for a conference on Oil profits in Texas, Mexico, and California, known as the ‘Black Gold Summit’.
- January 30, 1933- Adolf Hitler is confirmed as Chancellor of Germany.
- January 31, 1933-William Dudley Pelley founds the Silver Legion.
- February 15, 1933- Giuseppe Zangara attempts to kill President-elect Roosevelt.
- February 17, 1933- Nationalist Party American army personnel begin safe guarding surplus military supplies.
- April 20, 1933- Pelley steps up his campaigning publishing hundreds of thousands of articles, pamphlets, and magazines from North Carolina, Iowa, Washington, and New York.
- October 13, 1933- Albert Einstein takes a position at Princeton after becoming a political refugee from Nazi Germany.
- October 18, 1933- Airplanes cannot fly over the White House.
- November 16, 1933- America and the Soviet Union establish diplomatic ties.
- November 28, 1933- Free Society of Tuetonia members, a fascist German-American organization clashes with left wing protesters, leaving two dead on each side and many wounded in New York City.
- December 5, 1933-Prohibition is repealed.
- January 1, 1934-Alcatraz opens off the coast of San Francisco.
- January 22, 1934- Nationalist Party officials meet in Kansas City to discuss chain of command and logistics in the likely event of a mass rebellion.
- February-November 1934- Washington and the Pacific Northwest see a massive migration of German-American, predominantly protestant-Lutheran Americans move to vast plains of the west under Pelley, who claims to be supporting Roosevelt’s economic growth. Well over a million people will move to area in.
- February 25 1934- Nationalist military units seize.
- March 1, 1934- Roosevelt orders all protesting military commanders to stand down and bring themselves to Washington for a “chat”.
- March 13, 1934- Nationalist politicians draft resolutions that set conditions for their dispersal of the army on Roosevelt’s order.
- April 4, 1934- Roosevelt addresses America in the speech "A Call to the Free peoples of America" denouncing the occupation of over half the country by the Nationalist rebels.
- April 14, 1934- The Second American Civil War begins when simultaneous raids were carried on Constitutionalist outposts and army barracks throughout the Midwest, Texas and California.
- April 15,1934- A Constitutionalist garrison in Memphis, Fort Brewer, is captured by a tank division commanded by George S. Patton.
- June 7 1934- Henry Ford is made the political ‘face’ of the Nationalist party.
- June 30 1934- The Night of Long Knives purges Germany of the SA, the SS takes absolute power now.
- September 16 1934- Marine Corps veteran General Smedley Butler testifies before Congress that Nationalist. financiers offered him money to lead a coup against Roosevelt.
- November 11 1934-Roosevelt issues the decree which creates the New United States of America, forging the powers of Congress and Senate, now subservient to the power of Roosevelt and Military command in Fortress Washington D.C. The Military Commissary is also formed to hold absolute authority over all Military, Defense and Security matters of the NUSA.
- November 15 1934- Nationalist forces capture Oklahoma and move into Texas, a Constitutionalist stronghold.
- November 17, 1934- Red Brigade partisans sack Little Rock, Arkansas and other border regions of Nationalist occupied territory.
- November 23, 1934- General Patton attacks Cairo, Illinois in a drive towards the Constitutionalist Army massed in Illinois but is repelled in the First Battle of Cairo
- December 1-9, 1934- Siege of Kansas City, eventually lifted by Nationalist regular army and militia reinforcements from the West.
- December 14, 1934- Breakout of Nationalist militia aided by armor divisions from Missouri into Illinois and Indiana in aid of Patton and his armored divisions.
- December 29, 1934- Nationalist army advances to within a hundred miles of New Orleans, Louisiana.
- January 10, 1935-The FBI kills ten supposed Nationalist rebels in a raid on a hideout Worcester, Massachusetts.
- February 13, 1935- Hauptmann sentenced to death for the kidnap and murder Charles Lindbergh’s infant son.
- February 23, 1935- Secretary of Treasury Morgenthau orders massive expenditures in Northeastern states military equipment and war-works factories.
- February 26, 1935- American Fascists detonate bombs throughout many Eastern cities including Boston, Providence, New York, Hartford, and Newark
- March 3, 1935- Nationalist brigades smash into NUSA defenses along a 300 mile corridor, later to be known as Ford's Salient.
- May 25, 1935- Detroit liberated by Nationalist army forces.
- June 18, 1935- Anglo-German Naval Agreement is signed.
- June 20-26, 1935- Puerto Rican Governor-General Frank Macintyre defends Puerto Rico from a Nationalist sea-raid in the Battle of Puerto Rico.
- July 1, 1935-Nationalist forces begin their siege of Chicago’s defenses in Skokie, Illinois.
- July 5, 1935- Nationalists take massive casualties in a defeat outside the Ford Salient.
- August 14, 1935- Roosevelt signs the Social Security Act.
- September 8, 1935- American Fascist agents assassinate Louisiana Senator Huey Long in Baton Rouge.
- October 1, 1935-Pelley proclaims the birth of the Christian Fascist Republic in Washington, Oregon and Idaho.
- October 2-3, Italy invades Ethiopia.
- October 5, 1935-Louisiana falls to the Nationalists.
- October 7-19, 1935- NUSA forces under the Supreme Command General Smedley Butler defeat Nationalist forces in a series of engagements in Tennessee, Kentucky and North Georgia.
- November 4, 1935- Red Army Expeditionary Forces arrive in the Northeast and in Fortress D.C. to begin retraining and rearming the New United States of America armed forces.
- November 9-10, 1935- Nationalist Armor divisions route NUSA forces at Cairo, IL taking over 10,000 prisoners.
- November 16, 1935-Imperial Japan recognizes the Christian Fascist Republic.
- November 19, 1935- Tennessee is split in half after General Butler is forced to retreat back into South Carolina.
- December 29, 1935-Henry Ford and his security guards ruthlessly suppress a series of strikes at his plants in Detroit, Michigan.
- January 2, 1936-Red Brigades rise in revolt throughout Texas and Louisiana.
- February 19, 1939-Nationalist Air Marshall Billy Mitchell is shot down and killed outside of Kansas City.
- March 1 1936- The Hoover Dam is completed, Nationalists celebrate a holiday and three day peace treaty at the Front.
- March 11, April 9 1936- RAEF forces support Citizens army, Postmasters Legions, and Red Brigade offensives in Michigan, Indiana and Illinois.
- April 16-23, 1936- NUSA bombing runs against Kansas City, Colorado and Oklahoma increase.
- May 1 1936-Red Brigade risings throughout the Southwest.
- May 14-May 25 1936- NUSA forces assault the Ford Salient, strategic failure in the battles of Detroit and Lansing.
- June 7-15, 1936-A large Mormon revolt takes place in Utah, easily routing token Nationalist forces there.
- June 12, 1936- Silver Legion forces begin to arrive in the field in Indiana and Tennessee to support Nationalist offensives in the Midwest.
- July 16, 1936- Nationalist bombers cause heavy damage on Midwestern cities in coordinated night bombing runs.
- July 17, 1936-Spanish Army officials launch a coup against the Spanish Republic. The Spanish Civil War begins weeks later.
- September 1936, Texas Rangers begin attacks on Nationalist supply convoys and outposts.