Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in any way while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- 10th September (POD) - Anthony Eden accepts Guy Mollet's request for France and Britain to join together and the joining will take place in Early December.
- 29th October - The Suez War begins. Britain, Israel and France invades Egypt over the Nationlisation of the Suez Canal.
- Early November - As Britain and France both decide to stick together, The Two Countries along with Israel ignore warnings from The United States and The Soviet Union and push on through Egypt.
- 16th November - Egypt surrenders. Israel annexes the Sinai Area while Britain and France are put back in control of the Suez. King Farouk I is put back in control of Egypt
- 17th November - The US turns its back onto Britain and France and forces them out of NATO
- 19th November - West Germany disgusted with what the US has done, decides leaves NATO in protest
- 21st November - Eden and Mollet announce the joining together of Britain and France. Riots spark out on major British and French Cities.
- 22nd November -
- People start to think that the joining of the two countries is not a bad idea.
- Britain and France compete in the Olympics for the last time as The Melbourne Olympics begin.
- 29th - With the Fallout with Britain, France and West Germany. The U.S leaves NATO and change interests to the Pacific.
- 1st -
- The Second Coronation of Farouk I of Egypt takes place.
- A Plebiscite is held in Ireland asking whether Ireland should join the upcoming union. The Results come out as 52% Yes and 48% No.
- 3rd -
- 6th -