- The I International Conference is held in Geneva, Switzerland. They will be held every two years for the next 226 years.
- France/Great Britain: The French and Indian War ends in a British victory over France. Great Britain takes control of Louisiana as well as Florida.
- British Americas: The American Declaration of Independence is signed. An American invasion of Canada is successful and makes Benedict Arnold a national hero.
- British America: George Washington is killed in the Battle of Long Island and is succeded by Israel Putnam.
- Great Britain: During the American Independence War, John Burgoyne is defeated by the Benedict Arnold's American army at Quebec.
- North America: The British are defeated by Putnam at Guilford Courthouse.
- North America: Benedict Arnold defeats Lord Cornwallis at Camden.
- North America: An French & American Army under Putnam captures the army of Cornwallis at Yorktown, Virginia.
- France: The Treaty of Paris cedes OTL's USA, Canada, Louisiana, and Florida to the United States.
- America: Israel Putnum is elected the 1st. President of the United States.
- America: Secretary of War Benedict Arnold is elected President defeating several other candidates.
- America: President Arnold is reelected to a second term as president
- America: Vice President John Adams is elected president, defeating Democratic-Republican Thomas Jefferson.
- America: President John Adams is re-elected over Thomas Jefferson.
- America: Vice President Thomas Jefferson is elected over Federalist Alexander Hamilton. John Adam's pro-British politics, the Alien and Sedition act and his split with Hamilton had made him unpopular.
- The HRE:
- America: President Jefferson is re-elected in a landslide over Federalist Charles Cotesworth Pinckney.
- France/Great Britain:French Emperor Napoleon I Bonaparte is killed when attempting to attack Great Britain. Emperor Napoleon II signs a truce with Great Britain.
- France: Napoleon II is highly unpopular. France collapses into civil war as monarchist, imperial, and republican factions fight each other (and within themselves).
America: The Democratic-Republican ticket of Madison/Clinton defeat the Federalist ticket of Pinckney/King.
America: Democratic-Republicans Madison/Clinton win a second term over the Federalist ticket of King/Davie.
- America: In the 1813 presidential election, The Democratic-Republican ticket of Madison/Gerry defeat the Federalist ticket of Clinton/Ingersoil.
- America: The Democratic-Republican ticket of Monroe/Tompkins defeats the Federalist ticket of King/Howard.
- America: James Monroe is inaugurated as President, replacing James Madison. His Vice President is Daniel D. Tompkins.
- America: The ticket of Crawford/Adams defeats the ticket of Clinton/Rush.
- America: John Quincy Adams is elected president over John C. Calhoun.
- America: John Quincy Adams is inaugurated as President, replacing William H. Crawford. His Vice President is Nathaniel Macon.
- America: Andrew Jackson is elected president defeating Henry Clay and Samuel Smith.
- America: Andrew Jackson is inaugurated as President, replacing John Quincy Adams. His Vice President is John C. Calhoun.
- America: The Democrat ticket of Calhoun/Buren defeats the Republican ticket of Rush/Wirt.
- America: Vice President Calhoun is inaugurated as president.
- America: The Democrat ticket of Van Buren/Johnson defeat the Republican ticket of Webster/Granger.
- America: Martin Van Buren is inaugurated as President, replacing John C. Calhoun. His Vice President is Richard M. Johnson.
- America: The Republican ticket of Harrison/White defeat the Democrat ticket of Johnson/Marcy.
- America: William Henry Harrison is inaugurated president, Hugh Lawson White is his vice president.
- America: The Republican ticket of Webster/Tyler defeat the Democrat ticket of Cass/Benton.
- America: Daniel Webster is inaugurated as President, replacing William Henry Harrison. His Vice President is John Tyler.
- America: The Know Nothing ticket of Tyler/Atchison defeat the Liberal ticket of Polk/Dallas.
- America: President Tyler is inaugurated for a second term.
- America: President Tyler is impeached. Vice President Atchison becomes President of America. Speaker Davis became Vice President of America. President Atchison does not run for reelection, and the Liberal ticket of Polk/Dallas defeat the Know Nothing ticket of Clay/Frelinguysen.
- America: James K. Polk is inaugurated as President of America, replacing David Rice Atchison. His Vice President is George M. Dallas. A constitutional amendment is passed, allowing the Vice President to choose his Vice President is he is appointed President.
- America: The Know Nothing ticket of Clay/Frelinghuysen defeat the Liberal ticket of Cass/Butler.
- America: Henry Clay is inaugurated as President of America, replacing James K. Polk. His Vice President is Theodore Frelinghuysen.
- America: The Know Nothing ticket of Clay/Frelinghuysen defeat the Liberal ticket of Pierce/King/
- America: President Clay is inaugurated for a second term
- America: President Clay dies in office. Vice President Frelinghuysen becomes President of America. He chooses Millard Fillmore as his Vice President. The Liberal ticket of Pierce/Breckinridge defeat the Know Nothing ticket of Scott/Graham.
- America: Franklin Pierce is inaugurated as President of America, replacing Theodore Frelinghuysen. John C. Breckinridge is his Vice President.
- America: The Liberal ticket of Pierce/Breckinridge defeat the Know Nothing ticket of Fillmore/Donelson.
- America: President Pierce is inaugurated for a second term.
- America: The Liberal ticket of Buchanan/Cobb defeat the Conservative ticket of Fremont/Dayton.
- America: James Buchanan becomes President of America, replacing Franklin Pierce. Howell Cobb is his Vice President.
- America: The Conservative ticket of Lincoln/Hamlin defeat the Liberal ticket of Breckinridge/Lane.
- America: Abraham Lincoln becomes President of America.
- America/Confederacy: Numerous states secede, starting the Confederate Independence War.
- America/Confederacy: During the Confederate Independence War, the Confederates storm Georgetown and capture President Lincoln. Vice President Hamlin agrees to a truce. Provisional President Davis of Confederacy and Vice President Hamlin of America meet in Houston and sign the 1863 Treaty of Houston. President Lincoln, who was to be brought back safely to America, is assassinated. Vice President Hamlin is inaugurated as President of America. He chooses William H. Seward as his Vice President.
- Confederacy: Jefferson Davis officially begins his term as President of Confederacy on February 1.
- C.S.A.: The Confederacy goes to war with the unpopular government of Mexico.
- U.S.A.: The Liberal ticket of McClellan/Pendleton defeat the Conservative ticket of Hamlin/Seward.
- C.S.A.: The 1st. War of Confederation ends with the Confederate States annexing Chihuahua, Coahuila, Nuevo León, and Tamualipas from the collapsing Mexican government. However, they soon have trouble integrating their new land.
- U.S.A.: George McClellan is inaugurated as President of America, replacing Hannibal Hamlin. His Vice President is George H. Pendleton.
- America: The Union Republican ticket of Stanton/Sherman defeats the Liberal ticket of McClellan/Pendleton.
The Union Republican ticket of Stanton/Sherman defeats the Liberal ticket of McClellan/Pendleton... again.
- America: A fire breaks out in Georgetown. It is caused by revolutionary riots, but some accuse the CSA. Tensions increase.
- Confederacy: Second Confederate-Mexican War begins due to Confederate expansionism and a Mexican-backed rebellion in the annexed territories. Confederates approach México City by the end of 1881.
- Confederacy/México : México City and Veracruz fall but the Confederates are overextended and unable to deal with guerrilla warfare from the locals. The remnants of the Mexican government evacuate to the Yucatán Peninsula.
- Confederacy/United States/México: The Confederacy’s war in Mexico becomes increasingly unpopular at home. The United States, realizing that the Confederacy will be unable to fight a two-front war, gives them an ultimatum to pull out of all Mexican territory. They refuse.
- United States/Confederacy: The US obliterates the Confederate navy in the Battle of the Chesapeake.
- United States/Confederacy: The Confederates manage to defend for a while, but the Union army is more modernized and has learned from the mistakes of the last war. (They also don't have to occupy Mexico.)
- Confederacy: The Treaty of London is signed with the US. The Confederacy agrees to cede all occupied Mexican territory (not including the areas annexed in the First Confederate-Mexican territory) back to Mexico. The US gets Western Virginia, the naval base at Norfolk, Kentucky, Missouri, East Tennessee and Arizona Territory. The Stephens Memorial is finished, commemorating Confederate veterans.
- Confederacy: Following the Treaty of London, the CSA collapses into a period of instability. The Mexican provinces break free but decide to not join Mexico, instead forming the Rio Grande Republic.
- Russia: Russian Revolution. Vladimir Lenin overthrows the star and creates the Socialist Republic of Russia. Vladimir Lenin is inaugurated as the first President of Russia, with Leon Trotsky as his Prime Minister.
- Confederacy: Under pressure from the US, a bill is introduced to abolish slavery. It faces massive backlash from both the Confederate government and its (white) people.
- Confederacy: The Confederates declare war on America, breaking their peace accord.
- Russia: President Lenin resigns. Prime Minister Trotsky becomes President of Russia.
- Russia: Lieutenant Josef Stalin forces President Trotsky out of office. He becomes President of Russia.
- Japan/China: The Sino-Japanese War begins.
- Germany: Hermann Goring becomes Chancellor of Germany, and later Führer, replacing Kaiser Frederick.
- China/Japan/Korea: The Sino-Japanese War ends with the 1936 Treaty of New Delhi. Korea becomes the independent Republic of Korea.
- Germany/Russia: Germany and Russia form an alliance known as the Berlin-Moscow Axis.
- Germany/Belgium/Great Britain: Germany declares war on Belgium and Great Britain. The European War begins.
- Great Britain: Prime Minister Chamberlain resigns. Finance Minister Winston Churchill becomes Prime Minister.
- Confederacy: Confederacy joins the Axis Powers.
- Germany/Belgium: During the European War, Germany takes Belgium.
- Confederacy: The Confederates bomb Tokyo on December 7th. The European War escalates to the Great War.
- Germany/France: During the European War, Germany annexes France.
- Germany: Führer Goring is assassinated. Deputy Führer Himmler becomes Führer of Germany. He chooses Rudolph Hess as his Deputy Führer
- Great Britain/Germany: Great Britain tries to save France and Belgium. The attack fails.
Germany/Great Britain: Germany bombs London. Winston Church hill is killed. Surely the Brits will surrender now... Nope.
- World: The 1946 Treaty of Tokyo ends the European War. Germany controls all of Europe, except Russia.
- C.S.A.: The Republican ticket of Huckabee/McCain defeats the Democrat ticket of Edwards/Jones.