Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a timeline of events in the scenario Fascist Austria.
- Adolf Hitler enlists in the Austro-Hungarian Army and is deployed against the Russians on the Eastern Front.
- A German Unterseeboot sinks a British passenger ship called the Lusitania, killing over 1200 people and 128 American citizens. Germany claims that the ship had secretly been carrying munitions.
- Germany sends Mexico a telegram saying that they will aid Mexico in a takeover of the Southwestern United States if they join the Central Powers. Mexico declines.
- Hitler returns home to Vienna, angry about the Austrian surrender. He vows never to see his people surrender again.
- Hitler seeks work in the Austrian Army after World War 1.
- Hitler gets word about the German Workers' Party, a nationalist group that criticises the Treaty of Versailles. He decides to create the National Socialist Austrian Workers' Party, gaining considerable followers.
- The Austrian government beings to worry about the growing power of the Nazi Party, so defences are built up around Vienna just in case of revolution.
- The Nazi Party gains more followers all across Vienna, with membership totaling at 2134 persons.