This is a timeline of events in the scenario Fascist Austria.
- Adolf Hitler enlists in the Austro-Hungarian Army and is deployed against the Russians on the Eastern Front.
- A German Unterseeboot sinks a British passenger ship called the Lusitania, killing over 1200 people and 128 American citizens. Germany claims that the ship had secretly been carrying munitions.
- Germany sends Mexico a telegram saying that they will aid Mexico in a takeover of the Southwestern United States if they join the Central Powers. Mexico declines.
- Hitler returns home to Vienna, angry about the Austrian surrender. He vows never to see his people surrender again.
- Hitler seeks work in the Austrian Army after World War 1.
- Hitler gets word about the German Workers' Party, a nationalist group that criticises the Treaty of Versailles. He decides to create the National Socialist Austrian Workers' Party, gaining considerable followers.
- The Austrian government beings to worry about the growing power of the Nazi Party, so defences are built up around Vienna just in case of revolution.
- The Nazi Party gains more followers all across Vienna, with membership totaling at 2134 persons.