Here is the timeline for the Fallen World Map Game. It starts in September 1939 to the fall of the last allied power in June 1947 where the game starts. Please look over this to understand the history and where the game takes place. Thanks, Aternix (talk) 07:19, August 25, 2013 (UTC)
- September 1939: World War Two begins and Poland is defeated. Denmark joins the Axis. France and Britain declares war on the Axis.
- October 1939: Axis units repair.
- November 1939: Spain joins the Axis.
- December 1939: A massive army is amassed by both Germany and Spain.
- January 1940: The Axis invades France, Belgium and Holland.
- February 1940: Belgium and Holland surrender. Spain capture Marseilles.
- March 1940: Axis makes large amount of progress into France. Sweden joins the Axis. Paris is under attack by German bombers.
- April 1940: Italy joins the Axis. France surrenders and is divided accordingly between Germany and Spain. The war in North Africa begins. Italy invades Algeria and Egypt. Sweden invades Norway. Lots of British air force is wiped out by the German military.
- May 1940: Sweden captures Oslo. Large Axis progress in North America. Axis is saving up for an enormous invasion on Britain.
- June 1940: Denmark is incorporated into the German Reich. Norway surrenders to Sweden.
- July 1940: A massive raid on British military bases by Germany.
- August 1940: Italian forces reach Alexandria. Italian and Spanish forces meet in Algeria.
- September 1940: More progress in North Africa.
- October 1940: A massive attack on the British navy occurs with lots of casualties on both sides. This opens up Britain to a German raid.
- November 1940: The German raid on Britain begins. London is secured by German forces and large amounts of German armour make it to Britain. Sweden helps with the operation securing Edinborough.
- December 1940: Many British forces are captured by Germany. Massive air raids occur on cities such as Manchester. Italy makes it to Cairo.
- January 1941: Turkey joins the Axis and makes large amounts of progress through Syria. Iraq joins Turkey in a union against the allied powers. Britain surrenders to Germany. Spain invades Portugal and captures Lisbon in just a few weeks. Italy wins against British Ethiopia and connects with North African divisions in Sudan. The British Empire and Commonwealth falls apart.
- February 1941: Portugal surrenders to Spain. Japan joins the Axis and makes huge amount of progress through China. Hungary, Romania and Bulgaria join the Axis.
- March 1941: The Axis invades Yugoslavia. Yugoslavia is divided into many Axis powers and Croatia.
- April 1941: Many death camps are installed in Britain to kill off Jews and people who riot.
- May 1941: Turkish and Italian forces meet up in the Sinai peninsula. Japanese forces make their way to Tibet and far West China. Russia heightens their military forces. Germany makes progress into atomic research.
- June 1941: Canada begins to form a plan to capture Britain. The Axis invades Greece and is captured by Italy and Bulgaria.
- July 1941: Finland joins the Axis. A massive force is being established by the Axis to invade the Soviet Union. Kenya and Tanzania join the Axis and form East Africa.
- August 1941: Germany invades and captures Ireland.
- September 1941: An enormous assault begins against the Soviet Union and the Axis make enormous progress. Japan captures many of their Eastern ports.
- October 1941: Further progress is made into Russia. Turkey captures oil fields in the Caucasus.
- November 1941: Canada invades Britain with a small force but fails after the German and Spanish navy open fire in the Pacific. Many casualties occur on both sides. Axis forces captures large cities such as Kiev.
- December 1941: The Axis gets to cities close to Moscow. A small progress is made through Siberia by Japan.
- January 1942: Germany makes it to Moscow and many armoured divisions begin to encircle the city. Finland captures Murmansk. Another naval battle occurs between Canada and the Axis and Germany wins after they introduce the U-boats against their navy.
- February 1942: The German navy open fires on Russian naval bases. Germany encircles Moscow and Stalingrad.
- March 1942: Moscow is captured by Germany. German forces meet the Turkish is the Caucasus. Leningrad holds strong against the Axis.
- April 1942: Axis units begin to slow down.
- May 1942: A massive battle to capture Leningrad begins and at first is successful.
- June 1942: The nuclear weapon has made good progress with Germany. The United States heightens their naval forces.
- July 1942: A massive bombing raid begins against Stalingrad and is followed by Motorized corps storming the city.
- August 1942: German begins to endure heavy casualties and the Soviet Union starts taking some ground off of Germany.
- September 1942: Another bombing raid on Stalingrad begins. Leningrad is completely disconnected from Russia and can't supply food. German and Finnish units advance farther in the North.
- October 1942: China is completely overthrown by Japan. The Japanese army comes to a standstill against Soviet forces. Turkey begins to invade British Iraq and quickly wins securing Baghdad.
- November 1942: Leningrad surrenders to German forces. A major battle in Moscow begins but German forces quickly withdraw from suburban areas after heavy casualties.
- December 1942: The nuclear weapon is made by the Germans and is tested by Italy in the Libyan desert. Another nuclear weapon is put into production. Stalingrad is held strong by the Soviets. German and Turkish military meet in the Caucasus.
- January 1943: Canada launches a small strike on Spanish Morocco but fails after their fleet was encircled and wiped out. The Russian air force begins to rebuild and develops a new bombing division.
- February 1943: The next nuclear weapon is completed by the German government and is transported over to Moscow. Leningrad has a massive surge of riots because of German occupation. This kills 500,000 civilians including those of regional Russia.
- March 1943: The nuclear weapon is dropped on Moscow and millions die from the explosion. The centre of the city is wiped out and what was left of the Russian military quickly evacuates but continues to die off from radiation exposure. The plane that dropped the bomb was later shot down by the Soviet air force. Another nuclear weapon is quickly made by the Germans and Hitler orders a massive amount of money to be put into the weapons.
- April 1943: German armoured divisions make huge progress around Stalingrad and encircle the city once more. German and Finnish units begin to struggle with their progress against Northern Russia.
- May 1943: 3 more nuclear weapons are constructed by Germany. The weapons are dropped on Stalingrad, Astrakhan and Perm. Millions more civilians and military die after the nuclear explosions. Japan begins to make more progress through Russia. A lot of civilians die in West China after Japan open fires. Iran is invaded by Turkey. America begins a massive amount of research into the nuclear weapons. Most countries in South America join the allies.
- June 1943: The storming of large cities in Russia gives the Axis powers huge progress and Soviet units are ordered not to populate in major cities. This gives time for the German armoured divisions to wipe out the Soviet army. Stalingrad and Moscow fall to the Axis. A defensive line is made at Perm. Japan makes more progress into Russia but faces huge casualties after being attacked by bombers and a huge population of military.
- July 1943: Astrakhan is secured by German forces. Iran surrenders. Another nuclear weapon is dropped on Perm destroying most of the defensive line.
- August 1943: German forces storm towards Perm and destroy many cities in the process. Most of which have been nuclear bombed to reduce the amount of partisan population.
- September 1943: America has great progress into developing the nuclear weapon. Axis units make it to Perm and a huge battle for the city begins. Japanese units are slowed in the East.
- October 1943: Millions flee Russia to the South into Kazakhstan. The largest battle in history is at its height at Perm and massive bush fires are started to destroy the city.
- November 1943: A massive surge of rioting happens in London but is suppressed. The battle for Perm continues.
- December 1943: India joins the Axis and invades places such as Pakistan. They had joined as they saw themselves the next target after the fall of Russia. Most of Perm is secured by the Axis.
- January 1944: The Soviet forces at Perm surrender. Another nuclear weapon is dropped at the far back of the city and German forces surround the rest of the Soviet forces. The Russian government soon surrenders to the Axis but the Axis is later confronted by forces from Kazakhstan.
- February 1944: A further push through Kazakhstan is made. Japanese and German forces meet at Kazakhstan.
- March 1944: The German forces begin to mass murder Russian civilians to reduce their population.
- April 1944: The United States develops a nuclear weapon. Russia is still holding on to Kazakhstan.
- May 1944: Russia surrenders after German and Indian forces meet in Pakistan. A massive riot begins in Bombay. Italy invades the countries of the Arabian Peninsula.
- June 1944: Massive progress is made by Germany into Eastern and Southern Africa. East Africa invades some other African nations.
- July 1944: Japan invades Indochina. Many millions of Russians die from riots across the occupied nation.
- August 1944: More fighting in Africa and Indochina. India invades Bangla Desh and Sri Lanka.
- September 1944: German secures Greenland.
- October 1944: South Africa is invaded. Indochina surrenders to Japan. A massive Japanese invasion secures Bangkok and most of Malaysia.
- November 1944: Australia and New Zealand form the "little commonwealth" and invades Malaysia to stop the Japanese Empire from expanding.
- December 1944: Capetown is nuclear bombed by Germany and South Africa surrenders. Japan invades Indonesia and expands farther into the Southern Pacific.
- January 1945: Japan buys some nuclear weapons from Germany and uses them on major Chinese cities to reduce the population. A massive protest then begins in Shanghai against the Japanese government.
- February 1945: Japan invades Australia and easily secures major cities and uses a lot of their natural resources.
- March 1945: Shanghai is nuclear bombed to reduce partisan population. New Zealand is invaded by Japan. Australia surrenders.
- April 1945: New Zealand surrenders. More protests appear in China and Russia.
- May 1945: All of Asia, Europe and Africa is now under axis control. Japan invades Southern Pacific islands. The United States prepares for an invasion.
- June 1945: Sweden invades Greenland and forms the Northern Rim.
- July 1945: A long-range plane is sent from Hawaii to nuclear bomb Japan but is shot down halfway after being intercepted by a Japanese destroyer. The United States begins to mass produce nuclear warheads. German develops a few more nuclear warheads.
- August 1945: A conference is held between all nations of America to resolve the issue. Every nation from America joins the Allies for a final stand against the Axis.
- September 1945: The Axis begin building up to invade America. Japanese ships are spotted a few km away from Hawaii but American ships don't engage. A rebellion forms in Siberia but is later destroyed by the Japanese army.
- October 1945: Germany recruits millions of people from African nations to join the invasion group of which are under close supervision.
- November 1945: Germany and Japan mobilise their navy and position warheads on carriers. Japan invades Hawaii making the largest naval battle in history and the entire island is destroyed with large casualties on both sides. America loses Hawaii and pulls its remaining naval forces back to the West coast.
- December 1945: The invasion begins with every axis power invading mainland United States. A massive naval battle begins at New York but the invasion had first been deployed at Philadelphia. The Japanese also attacked the West coast a few hours later securing many smaller towns. Many American positions are nuclear bombed including large air bases.
- January 1946: Axis secure the entire East coast and most of the West coast. The United States uses nuclear warheads against Axis positions and the Axis use warheads against American cities. Canada is invaded by Germany and the Northern Rim. A large invasion of Mexico is supported by millions of Indians soldiers.
- February 1946: German armoured divisions are launched to quickly drive American forces back. Germany secures a few of the American warheads. San Francisco is nuclear bombed after a large partisan populations forms.
- March 1946: America is forced to the Central States and has millions of casualties losing a lot of cities. Many American positions are encircled by the Axis. Mexico surrenders. More progress is made into Canada on both sides.
- April 1946: Cuba is invaded followed by Jamaica. American forces a torn to pieces after mobile infantry storm supply lines and cut them off from other Allied positions.
- May 1946: The last main American offensive forms at Houston but is later nuclear bombed to save casualties. The United States surrenders.
- June 1946: Central American states are invaded.
- July 1946: Canada loses main cities. An invasion on South America is launched by Spain and Italy while Germany puts people from the United States into camps to deal with partisan rebel population.
- August 1946: Panama is invaded and the Panama Canal is secured by Germany. Mexico is given to the German Reich. Brazil is invaded by Germany and many main cities are nuclear bombed.
- September 1946: Venezuela surrenders along with all the Central American countries.
- October 1946: Brazil surrenders. Columbia is invaded by the Axis.
- November 1946: Further fighting over regional lands in South America.
- December 1946: Japan secures the Galapagos islands.
- January 1947: Columbia surrenders.
- February 1947: Chile is invaded. Germany stops using nuclear warheads on enemy positions.
- March 1947: Peru and Ecuador are invaded.
- April 1947: A large battle form in Argentina against the Axis.
- May 1947: Further expansion into regional Canada and Alaska.
- June 1947: Al nations of South America surrender except for Argentina.
- July 1947: Argentina surrenders after a huge battle killing millions. Canada surrenders and the entire world is formed under one alliance. World War II ends.