This is the year by year timeline of the Edward the Ripper alternative timeline.
- Prince Albert-Victor marries Princess Mary of Teck
- 29th January: Victoria-Louise, the Princess Royal is born.
- 15th April: Edward, Prince of Wales is born.
- 22nd January: Queen Victoria dies and Edward VII ascends to the throne.
- 5th July: Prince Albert-Victor is invested as Prince of Wales.
- 22nd December: Henry, Duke of Clarence and Avondale is born.
- 5th April: H.H Asquith is elected Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.
- 6th May: Edward VII dies and Edward VIII is proclaimed King of the United Kingdom and of the British Dominions, Emperor of India
- 29th July: Emperor Mutsuhito (Meiji) dies and is succeeded by his son Emperor Yoshihito.
- 22nd September: Edward VIII's coronation takes place in Westminster abbey with foreign sovereigns in attendance including the Kaiser of Germany, Tsar of Russia and the recently deposed King of Portugal who Edward VIII had granted asylum in Britain.