Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is the Timeline of Earth With Sumatera.
- 1803 - The Padri War Began
- 1824 - Moosang agreement signed by Padri, Netherlands and Traditional ethnic
- 1829 - Padri Power has extends to the Batak Mandailing, Tapanuli
- 1836 - Dutch troops returned to a massive attack against Fort Bonjol
- 1837 - The Netherlands lost in the Castle Bonjol, signed the peace agreement with the Padri and immediately power extends to the whole of the Sumatran
- 1840 - Padri Leader announced the kingdom of Sumatera as Freedom Nation.
- 1841 - Modern Revolution of Sumatera, The Kingdom create modern Imperial Army, Navy and Police.
- 1845 - The Kingdom divided into four Kingdom: Aceh, Batak, Padang and Small Sriwijaya
- 1845 - National Law established
- 1850 - Sumatera Kingdom invade Java and Borneo, The Southeast Asian War begins.
- 1852 - The Southeast Asia war ended, agreement was signed which led to parts of the region in Malaysia, Sulawesi and Maluku Also drawn into the Kingdom of Sumatera.
- 1859 - The Batak replaced by Sisingamangaraja Empire
- 1861 - Sumatera invade Thailand.
- 1864 - An Sumatera-Qing Dynasty alliance is formed.
- 1867 - The First congress of Sumatera-Qing Dynasty Alliance
- 1871 - The Beginning of Invasion to Rattanakosin
- 1873 - Sumatera Conquer the Rattanakosin Kingdom
- 1880 - The Battle in Borneo with Sumatera Lost, Spain toke North Borneo and Make it as the location of a new colony
- 1894 - Sumatera Re-Unification