- The town of Colfax mysterious vanishes on October 13th.
A Nation is born
- The town appears on the outskirts of London, England. King Henry VII sees this and has the mayor of the town arrested for witchcraft.
- The town fights back and soon storms the streets of London, killing the King in the process.
- The Senate passes a resolution to allow all citizens of Colfax to move in and become part of the town.
- The town is soon abandoned.
Expansions and Wars
- Constant clan wars and the death of the King of Wales lead to England annexing both countries.
- Ireland is annexed by England.
- The Democratic ideals from the English Revolution spread to France and the Holy Roman Empire.
- Seeing these ideals as "heresy" the Holy Roman Empire declares war against England, leading to the War of the Cross.
- British forces storm Vienna and Rome after three years of conflict, leading to the subjugation of the Holy Roman Empire and Italy at the hands of England.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.