- The town of Colfax mysterious vanishes on October 13th.
A Nation is born
- The town appears on the outskirts of London, England. King Henry VII sees this and has the mayor of the town arrested for witchcraft.
- The town fights back and soon storms the streets of London, killing the King in the process.
- The Senate passes a resolution to allow all citizens of Colfax to move in and become part of the town.
- The town is soon abandoned.
Expansions and Wars
- Constant clan wars and the death of the King of Wales lead to England annexing both countries.
- Ireland is annexed by England.
- The Democratic ideals from the English Revolution spread to France and the Holy Roman Empire.
- Seeing these ideals as "heresy" the Holy Roman Empire declares war against England, leading to the War of the Cross.
- British forces storm Vienna and Rome after three years of conflict, leading to the subjugation of the Holy Roman Empire and Italy at the hands of England.