- The town of Colfax mysterious vanishes on October 13th.
A Nation is born
- The town appears on the outskirts of London, England. King Henry VII sees this and has the mayor of the town arrested for witchcraft.
- The town fights back and soon storms the streets of London, killing the King in the process.
- The Senate passes a resolution to allow all citizens of Colfax to move in and become part of the town.
- The town is soon abandoned.
Expansions and Wars
- Constant clan wars and the death of the King of Wales lead to England annexing both countries.
- Ireland is annexed by England.
- The Democratic ideals from the English Revolution spread to France and the Holy Roman Empire.
- Seeing these ideals as "heresy" the Holy Roman Empire declares war against England, leading to the War of the Cross.
- British forces storm Vienna and Rome after two years of conflict, leading to the subjugation of the Holy Roman Empire and Italy at the hands of England.
- France under King Louis VI decided to embrace some of the ideas and form their own Parliament. As a Constitutional Monarchy, France became the first ally of the English Republic
Technological Revolution and Great Immigration
- Due to the better standards of living and available jobs within the two countries of the Franco-English Alliance, tens of thousands of people have emigrated
- Breechloading Rifles are slowly being phased out of the N.E.A (New English Army) and replaced with Bolt-action Rifles
- The first Wind Power Plant is built
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.