Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a timeline of all of the major events in the history of the world since 338 BCE in the Alexander Empire timeline.
4th Century BCE
- 338 BCE: Philip II conquers all of Macedonia and Greece.
- 336 BCE: Philip II assassinated, Alexander III takes the throne.
- 334 BCE: Alexander mounts an invasion of the Persian Empire.
- 328 BCE: Alexander completes the capture of the Persian Empire.
- 327 BCE: Alexander mounts an invasion of India.
- 326 BCE: The troops in India mutiny and refuse to go on.
- 322 BCE: Preparations for invasion of India finished and an invasion commences.
- 315 BCE: India captured by Alexander and made a province.
- 313 BCE: Alexander captures Tibet and Ceylon and makes them provinces.
- 310 BCE: Alexander conquers South East Asia and makes it a province.
- 310 BCE: Alexander completes his dream of reaching the Great Outer Sea.
- 309 BCE: An invasion of the Arabs in the Arabian peninsula is started.
- 308 BCE: Last Arabs in Mascat are defeated and the land is annexed.
- 307 BCE: The Southern Sarmatian tribes are annexed into the empire.
- 307 BCE: The Caspian Sea is conquered and under the control of Alexander.
- 307 BCE: Barbarians raid and burn cities in north Macedonia and get close to Pella.
- 306 BCE: An army ventures north of Macedonia, but comes out empty-handed.
- 305 BCE: Alexander builds many new cities in North Macedonia.
3rd Century BCE
- 300 BCE: After a period of peace and fortification, Rome attacks Macedonia.
- 299 BCE: 85,000 soldiers attack Rome amphibiously, and Alexander is wounded.
- 297 BCE: 60,000 Macedonian soldiers defeat a force of 65,000 Roman exiles.
- 297 BCE: Carthage takes West Sicily, West Egypt joins the Hellenistic Empire.
- 295 BCE: Alexander declares war on Carthage.
- 294 BCE: An amphibious attack is attempted but fails to capture the city.
- 294 BCE: Land invasion of the Carthaginian Empire commences.
- 292 BCE: The Hellenistic Empire captures Carthage.
- 291 BCE: All of North Africa falls into Alexander's hands.
- 290 BCE: Alexander attacks Spain where the Carthage's remnants lay.
- 290 BCE: Gallic tribes and Carthage use guerrilla warfare to keep themselves alive.
- 288 BCE: The Pyrenees Mountain Range is cut off and captured.
- 286 BCE: The Carthaginian Empire is annexed into the Hellenistic Empire.
- 284 BCE: Pella and other cities are threatened by Barbarians.
- 279 BCE: Gaul has either joined or been conquered by Alexander.
- 276 BCE: Alexander IV takes the throne and starts the Macedonian Dynasty.
- 270 BCE: Alexander the Great dies as the creator of the greatest empire the world had ever seen.
- 269 BCE: Alexander IV completes the conquering of Southern Great Britain.
- 268 BCE: Alexander IV invades Germania meeting heavy resistance.
- 260 BCE: Alexander IV wins the Battle of Sincer, giving him control of half of OTL Germany.
- 251 BCE: An army of 100,000 moves up the Danube, and subdues barbarians one by one.
- 219 BCE: Philip III defeats the last Germanic barbarians and the empire now controls Germania.
- 210 BCE: Philip III takes Scotland after defeating a huge combined army of Picts and Scots numbering 110,000.
- 206 BCE: The Gaels are conquered and Ireland is annexed into the empire.
2nd Century BCE
- 198 BCE: Alexander V becomes the leader of the empire and conquers more of Africa and the island of Sumatra.
- 157 BCE: Karanos I takes the throne after Alexander V passes.
- 155 BCE: Karanos declares war on Kush.
- 154 BCE: A ground invasion of Kush from Egypt commences, cavalry, war elephants and ships down the Nile pound Kushites.
- 152 BCE: The Battle of Meroe destroys Kush, and takes Meroe for the empire.
- 147 BCE: Karanos finishes a fortification of the empire and then attacks the Slavic Tribes in OTL Ukraine.
- 144 BCE: Karanos continues advancing into OTL Russia with a force numbering 90,000.
- 135 BCE: The final Slavic barbarians are annexed into the empire.
- From here, the empire conquers the southern Finns and northern Samartians by 101 BCE.
1st Century BCE
- In the 1st Century BCE, the empire conquers more of OTL Russia, Borneo, Java, and some more of Africa.
1st Century CE
- No expansion, the empire holds steady.
2nd Century CE
- 128 CE: A republican form of government is established. A senate rules alongside the emperor.
- Some more of China is conquered.
3rd Century CE
- ~215 CE: Mongols attempt an invasion of the empire.
- 235 CE: India is by now severely damaged.
- 242 CE: Mongols ousted from India, but with heavy losses.
- 245 CE: The Empire begins a decline as it loses North India and Southeast Asia.
- 253 CE: Persia breaks away from the empire, as does Carthage and Arabia.
- 254 CE: Rome breaks away, the barbarians escape from the empire.
- 255 CE: Only the Balkan Peninsula and West Asia Minor are part of the empire.
- 256 CE: Greece and Asia Minor declare independence.
- 257 CE: Pella and its surrounding territories are now the only territories of the empire.
- 257 CE: The empire officially collapses.
- 261 CE: Rome conquers the Italian peninsula.
- 266 CE: The Eastern Balkan Peninsula and North Spain fall into Roman hands.
- 268 CE: Carthage conquers North Africa and Southern Spain.
- 294 CE: Carthage conquers the Kingdom of Egypt.
- 295 CE: Rome conquers Gaul and Southern Germania.
- 298 CE: Theodoric the Bloody-Handed conquers all of Germania and founds the New Germanic Empire.
- 300 CE: Alexanderomagus is taken by Theodoric.
4th Century CE
- 303 CE: Freawine (Alexander Empire) ambushes Scipio, who won the battle but lost his life. Theodoric continues.
- 303 CE: Theodoric captures Burdigala.
- 303 CE: Alexander Byzantinus becomes leader of Rome and plans the retaking of Gaul and Spain.
- 304 CE: Freawine captures Roman Spain and puts his eye on Carthaginian Spain.
- 304 CE: Byzantinus lands in Palermo and sends a spy to turn Freawine against Theodoric, which starts a civil war.
- 306 CE: Byzantinus and Nacifel Caso, a Carthaginian General, launch a massive invasion of North Spain numbering about 200,000.
- 307 CE: Byzantinus is proclaimed king by his troops over Romulus Marcianus.
- 307 CE: Weakened Germanic forces are defeated by Romans, Freawine is caught and executed.
- 308 CE: Caso takes the Balearic Islands in a frantic search for the Germanic King.
- 309 CE: Caso attacks the Germanic held islands of Sardinia and Corsica. The Germanic King is caught and killed.
- 310 CE: Rome invades Gaul as Carthage solidifies its new acquisitions of Sardinia and Corsica.
- 310 CE: Byzantinus officially becomes king of the Roman Empire, renames it the Byzantine Empire, and makes the Macedonians the ruling class.
- 311 CE: At the Battle of Lutetia, Theodoric is caught an imprisoned by the Romans.
- 314 CE: Rome has now re-conquered most of Gaul, but Byzantinus lets the Germanic tribes keep Germania.
- 314 CE: Byzantinus celebrates his victory over the New Germanic Empire in Pella, and pardons Theodoric.
- 359 CE: The Byzantine Dynasty begins with the throne being given to Amatius I.
- 361 CE: Byzantinus dies and is mourned all over the empire.
- 390 CE: The Mongols appear once again and utterly destroy the Kingdom of India.
- 400 CE: Mongols complete the capture of Southeast Asia, North China and Tibet.
5th Century CE
- 407 CE: The Persian Empire once again meets a speedy end after a quick capture by the Mongols.
- 410 CE: The Mongols advance more than 300 km into the Byzantine Empire and capture Byzantium.