| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in any way while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Henry I dies and is succeeded by Augustus I.
- Mexico declares independence from Spain.
- Argentina declares independence from Spain.
- After forty years of reign, Augustus I dies and is succeeded by Henry II. Augustus I is the longest-reigning monarch of the United States.
- After almost three years of reign, Henry II dies and is succeeded by Charles I. Henry II is the shortest-reigning monarch of the United States.
- Italy is founded, after a process of national unification. Victor Emmanuel II of Savoy is chosen as the new King.
- Charles I dies and is succeeded by George I.
- George I dies and is succeeded by Henry III.
- Henry III dies and is succeeded by Augustus II.
- Augustus II dies and is succeeded by Alexander Ferdinand.
- Américo Thomaz and Marcello Caetano are deposed by the Armed Forces Movement, ending with the Portuguese New State dictactorship. Edward III becomes King of Portugal and the Portuguese Commonwealth is formed.
- Francisco Franco dies and the Falangism in Spain collapses. Juan Carlos becomes King of Spain.
- Catalonia declares offically its independence from Spain.
- Alexander Ferdinand dies and is succeeded by Francis William.