Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The timeline for The Toon Boom is broken into several sections.
- Timeline (The Toon Boom to 1941)
- Timeline (1942 to 1950)
- Timeline (1951 to 1966)
- Timeline (1967 to 1989)
- Timeline (1990 to 2001)
- Timeline (2002 to Today)
- October 2 - Cartoon Network airs for the first time. The Channel is the first one just showing animation with many following in it's foot steps.
- November 22 - Disney and Pixar release Toy Story, It is about Andy toys Woody and Buzz Lightyear. It was a huge successs prompting a rise of CGI animated movies in the late 1990's and early 2000's.
- November 24 - Disney and Pixar release Toy Story 2, It is about Woody finding out that he is part of a old show form the 1950's. It was a big success.
- August 6 - Disney and Pixar release Planet 86, It is about a young ailen named Luxo who go's on a big adventure in the galaxy. It was a good success.
- May 18 - Shrek is released and is a big success for Dreamworks and prompted other studios to make CGI Shrek inspired films in the early-mid 2000's and a lot of them were failures but there were some success.