|| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in any way while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- The Austrian Empire is defeated in the Second Italian War of Independence, thus resulting in a Franco-Sardinian win.
- Victor Emmanuel II does not sign the Armistice.
- The plebiscites in Modena and Parma are against the annexion by the Kingdom of Sardinia, preventing it from creating a Central Italian League.
- Nice and Savoy do not pass under French control.
- Sardinia does not annex Modena, Romagna, Tuscany and Central Italy, thus resulting in a shattered Italy.
- The Modenese fleet, helped by the German one, reaches Papua and colonizes it, thus extending the Duke's title from Duke of Modena to Duke of Modena and Governor of Papua.
- The Korean War is put on end, thus resulting in a division of the peninsula between North and South.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.