Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- President Hamilton passes a bill which allows states to decide on the status of slavery.
- The poor in Austria begin to take up arms against the oppressive government of the country.
- Michigan (23rd state) and Wisconsin (24th state) are admitted to the union.
- The Spanish Revolution ends in defeat for the revolutionaries.
- Unable to support their oversees colonies, France agrees to sell its Louisiana territory and the island of Haiti to the United States of America.
- Rufus King becomes the new President of the United States.
- Louisiana (25th) and Haiti (26th) are admitted to the Union.
- New Jersey is the last northern state to abolish slavery.
- The United States establishes diplomatic ties with the Ottoman Empire.
- President King establishes the Corps of Discovery to explore the new territories acquired by the United States.
- Manitoba (27th) and Alberta (28th) are admitted into the nation from the Canadian territory.
- After two years, Meriwether Lewis and William Clark begin their journey home.
- Rufus King is reelected President of the United States.
- The Indian Rebellion begins against Britain.
- The first Railroad in the United States of America is constructed from Boston to Philadelphia.
- James Madison is elected President of the United States.
- A fur trade treaty is established between the United States of America and Russia.
- James Madison admits the territory of Cascadia to the Union as the 29th state.
- President Madison passes the Pacific Trade Act, creating the Pacific Trade Fleet to establish trade with several countries in Asia.
- The failed Indian Rebellion leads to several refugees from India buying passage on American Merchant fleets.
- The Australian Revolutionary War begins.
- Slaves led by an abolitionist named George Boxley suceed in taking several outskirts towns in North Carolina an South Carolina, igniting the Great Southern Rebellion.
- Several Chinese and Japanese immigrants have begun to arrive in Cascadia, taking work in building railroads.
- The Great Southern Rebellion ends with the forced abolition of slavery.
- Mississippi is admitted as the 30th state.
- William Crawford wins reelection.
- The South American War begins between several South American colonies and Spain.
- The Australian Revolutionary War ends with a defeat for the colonists and aboriginals.
- France falls into a severe economic depression, leading to the weakening of its military.
- President Crawford establishes the Crawford Doctrine, which states that the United States of America would not become directly involved in the internal affairs of other countries.
- The Austrian Revolution ends with the establishment of the democratic nation of Austria-Hungary.
- Henry Clay is elected President of the United States.
- The poor in Russia begin to take up arms against the absolute monarchy.
- The depression in France leads to the establishment of a dictatorship, in which Charles X becomes dictator-for-life.
- The South American War ends with the defeat of the rebels.
- The October Revolution ends a defeat for the rebels and several rebels flee the country.
- Henry Clay is reelected President of the United States.
- The United States of America declares its support for the Ottoman Empire.
- Following the death of Charles X, Napoleon II succeeds him.
- The Russo-Ottoman War ends with territory from Russia being surrendered to the Ottoman Empire.
- The Ottoman Revolution begins.
- Henry Clay wins reelection.
- The Ottoman Revolution ends with the establishment of the Ottoman Federation.
- The Mexican Civil War begins.
- The Mexican Civil War ends with the Northern Provinces agreeing to be absorbed by the United States.
- Daniel Webster was reelected President of the United States.
- President Webster opens trade relations with the Ottoman Republic.
- California and Texas are admitted into the Union.hbxlkuhgxvckiqhgwfd ckUDFCVIft
- Vice-President Francis Granger is elected President of the United States.
- The March Revolution is successful and the Socialist Republic of Great Britain is founded.
- Napoleon III succeeds his father as the Dictator of France.
- President Francis Granger passes an amendment to the Constitution allowing African-Americans the right to vote, which meets with great controversy among the people.