Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This treaty was created to end the Third Indian War, which lasted from 1544 to 1550.
On the Issues of the Indian League
- The lands of Mewar, Malwa, Gujarat shall be divided by Marwar, Dhundar, Bengal, Vijaynagar, and Bahmani.
- The lands of Gwalior, Gondwana, and Bastar shall be divided amonst Jaunpur, Bengal, and Bahmani.
- Bahmani shall annex the entirety of Khandesh.
- Bengal will relinquish coastal holdings to allow for the Suri Empire to gain port cities, and have access to the Indian Ocean.
- Vijaynagar shall annex the entirety of Venad and Kozhikode.
- Sindh and Marwar shall gain parts of Gujarat and Kathiawar.
- The Indian League shall control the entirety of India and all Indian nations participating in this war on the side of the League shall be affirmed as complete members.
- The fault for this war will not be with the League, but rather with those who left it divided.
- The League states will continue to understand that Indian must be united at all costs and should not be divided for petty rivalries or whatever reasons, lest Indian falls prey to the divisiveness of the politics of the یورپ (Yūrōpa) (Europe in Urdu and Hindi, virtually indestinquishable other than letter choice at this time).
- In order to further facilitate the unity of the League, a mandatory (Honorary) peace period of ten years will follow for all League nations, to celebrate peace, rebuild what is lost in war, and to affirm brotherly ties.
- League nations that did not gain land from this war will be excessively compensated through gifts of gold, marble, religious icons, armors, weapons, cannons, and other valuable items.
On the Issue of the Leagues Allies
- The nation of نیدرلینڈ کی بادشاہی (Nīdaralaiṇḍa kē rājya) shall receive (Insert) and Abdasa Taluka
- The nation of برٹانیا کی سلطنت (Briṭāniyā kā sāmrājya) shall receive as far east as Khambhalia.
- The nation of رومی سلطنت (Rōma kē sāmrājya) shall receive Thiruvananthapuram
- The nation of سپین کی سلطنت (Spēna kā sāmrājya) shall receive Khambhat
- These nations listed here shall agree to not act against the Indian League in any hostile manner, through war, trade, or otherwise.
- These nations listed will continue to support the Indian League in return for their enclaves.
- Bengal: بنگال کے ریجنٹ شاہ، آسام اور اڑیسہ کا محافظ ("SO SAYETH THE EAGLE" - Fascist Eagle ಠ_ಠ (talk))
- Suri Empire:
- Emirate of Afghanistan:
- Vijaynagar: (mod) Fed (talk) 02:41, July 2, 2014 (UTC)
- Jaisalmer: (mod) Fed (talk) 02:41, July 2, 2014 (UTC)
- Sindh: (mod) Fed (talk) 02:41, July 2, 2014 (UTC)
- Dhundar: (mod) Fed (talk) 02:41, July 2, 2014 (UTC)
- Orissa: نگال کے ریجنٹ شاہ، آسام اور اڑیسہ کا محافظ ("SO SAYETH THE EAGLE" - Fascist Eagle ಠ_ಠ (talk))
- Kamarumpa: نگال کے ریجنٹ شاہ، آسام اور اڑیسہ کا محافظ ("SO SAYETH THE EAGLE" - Fascist Eagle ಠ_ಠ (talk))
- Bahamani: (mod) Fed (talk) 02:41, July 2, 2014 (UTC)
- Jaunpur: (mod) Fed (talk) 02:41, July 2, 2014 (UTC)
- Multan: (mod) Fed (talk) 02:41, July 2, 2014 (UTC)
- Ladakh: (mod) Fed (talk) 02:41, July 2, 2014 (UTC)
- Kashmir: (mod) Fed (talk) 02:41, July 2, 2014 (UTC)
- Roman Empire (رومی سلطنت): "This is not your grave but you are welcome in it." 20:53, July 1, 2014 (UTC)
- Empire of Britannia (برٹانیا کی سلطنت): Emperor Richard IV of Hamburg, Defender of the Faith, Protector of the Realm Most August.ALLONS-Y!!,Basically, RUN!! 03:33, July 2, 2014 (UTC)
- Empire of Hispania (سپین کی سلطنت):
- Kingdom of the Netherlands (نیدرلینڈ کی بادشاہی): Johann van Heerdt on behalf of the Kingdom of the Netherlands and the Dutch East India Company. Bearing the royal seal of Willem II With Blood and Iron (talk) 21:43, July 2, 2014 (UTC)