The Third Treaty of Chan Chan was a treaty created following the Downfall of the French Empire in 1884. The Treaty was designed to ensure a smooth road to independence for Emeraldie.
- Andea will recognize Emeraldie as the true succesor to the Empire of France and the Crown of France
- Emeraldie will join the Second Hesperian League and sign the Cuzco-Santa Cruz Accords, the latter of which will become known as the Quadruple Alliance of Andea, Osea, Brazil, and Emeraldie.
- Andea will agree to support Emeraldie in any monattry crisis post independence.
- The Nations of Andea and Emeraldie will agree to divide the interior of the Amazon at a later date.
- Julio Anka, President of the Congress of Buenos Noches: #PraiseRoosevelt. 02:12, May 31, 2015 (UTC)
- Republic of Brazil: "This is not your grave but you are welcome in it." 02:16, May 31, 2015 (UTC)
- Emeraldie: "This is not your grave but you are welcome in it." 02:16, May 31, 2015 (UTC)