Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Third Treaty of Chan Chan was a treaty created following the Downfall of the French Empire in 1884. The Treaty was designed to ensure a smooth road to independence for Emeraldie.
- Andea will recognize Emeraldie as the true succesor to the Empire of France and the Crown of France
- Emeraldie will join the Second Hesperian League and sign the Cuzco-Santa Cruz Accords, the latter of which will become known as the Quadruple Alliance of Andea, Osea, Brazil, and Emeraldie.
- Andea will agree to support Emeraldie in any monattry crisis post independence.
- The Nations of Andea and Emeraldie will agree to divide the interior of the Amazon at a later date.
- Julio Anka, President of the Congress of Buenos Noches: #PraiseRoosevelt. 02:12, May 31, 2015 (UTC)
- Republic of Brazil: "This is not your grave but you are welcome in it." 02:16, May 31, 2015 (UTC)
- Emeraldie: "This is not your grave but you are welcome in it." 02:16, May 31, 2015 (UTC)