- In Europe, Germany pushes back the Soviet invasion.
- In the Asian theater, the USSR defeats and absorbs Siberia, and Chinese-American forces force Japanese troops out of China.
- America wins the "Pacific war" with the dropping of Atomic Bombs on Japanese cities.
- The American theater ends with a ceasefire agreement between the Entente Hawaii, and CSA and the Allied USA.
- CSA extends a hand of friendship to the US, allowing the formation of NATO.
- Dissolving of century old Russia/American alliance and animosity between the two powers.
- USSR worse for wear, while US remains unscathed.
- Weakening of Imperial powers in Europe leads to colonial independence in Africa, Asia and the Americas throughout the remaining century.
- Post-war Red Scare in the US.