OK everyone, here we go. Now, there are a good deal of map games on this wiki. We have the great old ones, Principia Moderni and Avaro. And then we have to great newer ones, like Vive la Revolution and Allies vs Entente. Those were good games that drew in a lot of players. (Really, I'm overdoing it with this stuff. Might as well cut to the chase.)
Anyway, aside from all that, those games and a couple of other ones had to be revised, rebooted, and restarted. So, I present to everyone the new game, The War That Came Early! It starts off in 1904, when Edward VII is assassinated by a German terrorist, starting an early World War. Now, in the Far East, Russia and Japan are fighting each other, so whose side will they take?
Well, I daresay, that, and many other things will decided in gameplay.
- The Five Great European Powers (Britain, France, Russia, Germany, Austria-Hungary) and Italy and America will be played by mods. This is why we will have seven mods.
- Implausibility is obviously outlawed.
- The Game will start in 1904 with the assassination. The first move of nations will be to declare war. The United States cannot declare war until a great incident occurs.
- New turns start on 00:00 UTC on each day.
- You can only choose one nation.
- Playing as colonies is forbidden. Dominions, however, can have players, although their moves can be restricted.
- Mods can strike out implausibility. However, the reason must be stated.
- Turns will go in half years.
- Do not edit your turn once you have posted it unless it is approved by one of the mods.
- Mods can create tension in nations, kill off people, and start natural disasters.
- If someone becomes very implausible, we will have a vote to keep them in the game or to kick the off the game. This rule applies to players and mods.
- Mods will negotiate treaties.
- Please try to abide by the rules.
- This game has started!
The Great Map and Other Great Map Stuff
- Syngraféas Enallaktikí̱ Istoría, Dic mihi lingua Anglorum. 23:17, April 26, 2012 (UTC)
- Monster Pumpkin 22:54, May 17, 2012 (UTC)
Issues, Complaints, and Changes
- Can someone add to Chile? --Katholico 23:27, May 14, 2012 (UTC)
- The map is kinda wrong, according to the treaty. Monster Pumpkin 23:47, May 16, 2012 (UTC)
- Ok guys, I fixed it. Syngraféas Enallaktikí̱ Istoría, Dic mihi lingua Anglorum. 00:01, May 17, 2012 (UTC)
Can you edit the map showing Bulgaria has taken Serbia and Romania? Thanks. Blocky858 20:50, May 18, 2012 (UTC)
- Why did you expell me, I do have an account... ( TornadoM/ Dominican Republic)
- Maybe if you could sign....? Syngraféas Enallaktikí̱ Istoría, Dic mihi lingua Anglorum. 00:19, June 8, 2012 (UTC)
- Ok, I've checked and you're a real user. Welcome, and don't be implausible. Syngraféas Enallaktikí̱ Istoría, Dic mihi lingua Anglorum. 00:42, June 8, 2012 (UTC)
- can you please update the map with the Chinese concessions.
- Um Manchuria and Indochina are now Japanese Possessions can the map be updated to show this.
- : Great Britain: CommanderOfTheFourthReich
- : German Empire: Monster Pumpkin 02:58, April 10, 2012 (UTC)
- : French Republic: Ianian58 23:18, April 9, 2012 (UTC)
- : Austro-Hungarian Empire: DeanSims
- : Kingdom of Italy: TacoCopper
- : Russian Empire: -Lx (leave me a message)
- : Kingdom of Spain: Milarqui, The Spaniard 16:45, April 23, 2012 (UTC)
- : Kingdom of Portugal: Tim
- 25px: Switzerland: Andr3w777 00:49, May 27, 2012 (UTC)
- : Kingdom of Belgium:
- : Kingdom of the Netherlands/Holland: Intrudgero
- : Kingdom of Norway:
- : Kingdom of Sweden: Hunter the Invisible 18:13, June 16, 2012 (UTC)
- : Kingdom of Denmark:
- : Serbia: Momkoo
- : Kingdom of Greece: Lynxes21
- : Romania: DownfallParodies123
- : Bulgaria: Blocky858
The Middle East
- : The Ottoman Empire: octiman10 16:46, April 26, 2012 (UTC)
- : Persia: Vir prudens non contraventum mingit 19:21, May 4, 2012 (UTC)
- : United States of America: Syngraféas Enallaktikí̱ Istoría, Dic mihi lingua Anglorum. 23:07, April 9, 2012 (UTC)
- : United Republic of Mexico: Wegscuba 01:40, April 17, 2012 (UTC)
Central America and the Caribbean
- : Dominican Republic ( Eastern Hispaniola) : TornadoM
- : Haiti:
- : Guatemala
- : El Salvador
- : Honduras:
- : Nicaragua:
- : Costa Rica:
- : Panama Republic
- : Brazil: Enclavehunter 02:48, April 16, 2012 (UTC)
- : Gran Colombia: RandomWriterGuy 21:54, April 23, 2012 (UTC)
- : Chile: --Katholico 20:34, April 29, 2012 (UTC)
- : Argentina:
- : Australia:sasafred12 15:54 may 28, 2012 (UTC)
- : New Zealand: Vexacus (talk) 13:32, February 6, 2013 (UTC)
- Creator: Syngraféas Enallaktikí̱ Istoría, Dic mihi lingua Anglorum. 23:07, April 9, 2012 (UTC)
- Mod 2: Monster Pumpkin (Accepted)
- Mod 3: Ianian58 23:15, April 9, 2012 (UTC) (Accepted)
- Mod 4: TacoCopper (Accepted)
- Mod 5: DeanSims 20:29, April 15, 2012 (UTC) (Accepted)
- Mod 5B: Enclavehunter 01:53, April 17, 2012 (UTC) (Accepted as Backup)
- Mod 6: CommanderOfTheFourthReich 02:38, April 16, 2012 (UTC) (Accepted)
- Mod 7: -Lx (leave me a message) 02:39, April 16, 2012 (UTC) (Accepted)
- Mod 7B: AwesomePeruvian 06:08, May 4, 2012 (UTC) (Accepted as Backup)
On July 6, 1904, German terrorist Viktor Wilhelm assassinated King Edward VII of the United Kingdom. His son, Prince Edward, became King soon. Wilhelm was sentenced to life in prison.
However, his actions changed the course of history forever. Britain declared war on Germany. In response, Germany had no choice but to also declare war. France declares war on Germany. Austria-Hungary declared war on France and Britain. Spain declared war on Germany and Austria-Hungary after pressure from Britain. Italy declares war on Spain, France, and Britain.
The Great War has begun. Britain gives the Dominions the choice if they want to join the war or not. All the dominions join.
And then, everyone realizes the great shocker: the Russo-Japanese War is occurring in the East. Britain immediately demands that Russia joins the War. Russia has no choice but to declare war on Germany and its allies because Russia is an ally of France who is an ally of Britain.
And now what will happen? Well, that is all in the mystery that lies within the game. So there you have it! Send your troops in and fight one another! And be detailed! Detail is good!
And use the algorithm! I have created one! Sign up!
Let the games begin! May the Force be with us all.
- World Event: The King is assassinated in Britain. The United Kingdom declares War on Germany. Vive la Guerre!
- Japan: In an effort to out-maneuver the Russians, the Japanese Navy is sent to crush what is left of the Russian fleet in Port Arthur and to lay siege to Vladivostok, Russia's only national port in the Pacific. The Imperial Army is told to dig in on the Korean-Manchu border and hold firm as trench lines are starting to get dug out. A process to formally annex Korea is set in motion but will not come into effect for a few years most likely and a small group of Imperial Marines are sent to Sakhalin Island to secure the island. More effort in heavy industry is put into effect to increase the war engine of the country. A formal regard is sent to Britain on the loss of its king and it offers any non-military assistance to Great Britain it can to help its war effort (Historically in this time Japan and the U.K. were allies - look it up - so I won't be accepting any aid from Germany in the war.) Due to our war with Russia we can't get involved in any greater conflicts.
- No matter what you do, don't get involved in the War. Just a friendly reminder.
- Have no intention in getting involved in a greater conflict Japan at the time could only fight at a regional scale although they were effective and modernized they were only a match for Russia or the Ottomans "the sick men of Europe" (Japan)
- Brazil: Brazil sends its deepest sympathy to the people of Great Britain, and offers an trade agreement to the UK. President Alvares orders the reform of the government, crackdowns on corruption, and begin to improve the infrastructure across Brazil. Meanwhile, the military begins to go under modernization, and the Brazilian navy adds a dreadnought to its fleet, and research into aircraft begin. Trade Agreements are sent to Japan, France and the US.
- Japanese Diplomacy: The Imperial Diet accepts the Brazilian trade offer and also offers to help fund the Brazilian modernization efforts once its war with Russia is over.
- Brazilian Diplomacy: Brazil agrees to Japan's offer.
- Venezuela: A new leader arises in the country, who hopes to make the country a great power in all ways possible. The country begins economic, political and social reforms to expand infrastructure, increase education and health, encourage democracy, and establish businesses. The discovery of oil allows the country to be able to have funds for their project. They ask Brazil for an alliance and trade agreements.
- Brazilian Diplomacy: Brazil agrees to alliance and trade agreement.
- Italy: Italy declares support for Germany, and declares war on the UK. The military begins to mobilize, and men begin to be drafted.
- Britain: Britain begins to draft and deploy troops to southern England. The Royal Navy is mobilized and sent to blockade northern Germany. Britain begins land troops in Belgium and starts building defenses. More machine guns are built and Britain asks France to join the war. The educational system is reformed and defenses are built in Southern England. Britain begins building a dreadnought and begins researching gases to be used for warfare.
- Germany: Germany thanks the rest of the Triple Alliance for aiding them in their time in need. A general draft is introduced in order to increase the size of the military. Chemical warfare is researched. The German army invades Russia, and more divisions are placed on the French border and they start building fortifications. The German government offers cooperation with Japan against Britain in the Pacific.
- Just warning people, I plan to make this game quite challenging for people... >:) MP
Norway asks Italy and Germany for trade agreements, so Norway's relations towards them rises.Norway also starts using some money from their treasury to build a railway line from Christiania (modern day Oslo) to Arendal for easy transportation of supplies and goods to the ports of Norway, to begin a massive trade network with foreign powers. Norway also expands their government transport navy so they will be able to transport goods in an easy fashion.
- I'm very sorry, Norway was to remain neutral in the game. If you play as Sweden, however, you can choose which side you want to fight for.
- 'Is it possible for me to change my nation now, I fell a little disappointed I had high hopes for Norway'. Yours Truly Alliesandaxis
- Yes, you may change nations. :D
- Have to be the annoying guy, but why would Sweden get involved in the war? If anything, Norway is more plausible with regards to getting involved.
- Oh dang it I mixed up the two on the map! Thanks for reminding me, MP!
- A&A, you can keep Norway, but on the side of the Brits.
- Hey, let Norway choose what side they want to be on!
- But it doesn't make sense for Norway to go with the Germans...
- Let the player choose. Since Britain is the attacker in this case, they just might support the Germans instead.
- Portugal: Improves infrastructure in the colonies and begins to encourage people to move to them. The military is upgraded focusing on the navy. Portugal cuts red tape to increase investment. Portugal sends a trade agreement to Japan and Britain.
- British Response: Britain accepts and asks Portugal for an alliance.
- Portugal and Britain already have an alliance.
- Ottoman Empire: The Ottoman Empire improves infrastructure, modernizing it. Machine guns, modern rifles and ammo are produced and distributed to the military. A rail line network is planned to built to connect the nation. For the time being the empire is neutral in the European conflict.
- Spain: The Kingdom of Spain deplores Italy's decision, as they could have easily stayed aside. Spain improves its infrastructure and builds up its railway network to ensure that all of Spain can be easily communicated. The government also cracks down on corruption, as Spain needs as much money as possible, which cannot be spent paying bribes. The Army buys better weaponry from Britain and the United States and readies itself for potential landings. They also deploy the Spanish Royal Navy in the Balearic Islands to act as a protective barrier against Italian attacks. Spain asks all of Hispano-America (all Spanish-speaking countries in America) for better trade agreements. Spain suggests Portugal collaboration in the naval sphere to better defend all of Iberia's coast.
- Portugal refuses the offer to collaborate with the Spanish navy believing it might give away to much Portuguese sovereignty.
- Spain wonders why a collaboration between the Spanish and Portuguese navies derives into giving away Portuguese sovereignty.
- Venezuelan Diplomacy: It agrees.
- Sweden: Sweden improves communications by opening up a brand new set of telegraph lines. Then works to strengthen relations with the nation of France by asking for a trade agreement on coal. Also asks the nations of Portugal and Spain for a trade alliance. In the nation of Sweden a local Pretender rises and the military deals with it in a non-hostile way. Sweden then builds defenses in Gotland where it was lacking.
- Woops I forgot to log into the wiki so don't delete what is up above' Axisandallies
- Spain accepts Sweden's offer.
- Portugal accepts.
- France: The French Republic declares war on Germany, Italy and Austria-Hungary respectively. Mobilization begins with the drafting military in powerful long-year fortifications along the Franco-German border, another powerful army is sent to the mountainous areas bordering Italy, no offensive takes place in either side. French High Command begins to draw plans. They ask the British Empire to deploy troops in France and Africa. The French Armies in Africa also go draft in there areas, along with other areas in Asia as well. The Navy is guarding mainly the southern and northern cost, they urge Britain to blockade Germany. They accept Sweden's agreement for trading on coal. Popularity in the outbreak of war is high as many, especially the old, still have the memories of the Franco-Prussian War. They ask for Spain a military alliance. Armies in Africa are mostly concentrated in areas around the few German Colonies.
- Venezuelan Diplomacy: It promises to fight on its side if France agrees to give Venezuela aid in their modernization, economic, and military plan.
- French Diplomacy: It will agree to the proposed idea by Venezuela, but they must sign an alliance with Britain, and they warn Venezuela modernization will be slow in Venezuela due to the war but it will speed up when France and her allies win.
- Venezuela Diplomacy: It agrees to all terms. :)
- Spain points out that France and Spain are already working together in this war.
- Russia (mod-controlled unless Lx decides to play): Russia attacks the Japanese Army in Sakhalin and sends forces to Korea to assist them against Japan. The Tsar orders supplies sent to France and also that any Japanese ship in Russian waters to be sank. The Russian Navy strategically sets up a siege around Japan. The Royal Family sends their condolences to Britain, since King George was the cousin of Tsar Nicholas.
- Serbia (mod-controlled unless it gets a player): Serbia declares war on Germany and Italy.
- Austria-Hungary (mod-controlled unless DeanSims decides to play): Kaiser von Osterreich declares war on Britain, France, and Spain and aids Germany and Italy, since they are on the defensive. More troops are deployed to Zakarpattia and Slovakia to prevent uprisings and what not. Even more troops are sent to Serbia to fight against them and win once and for all.
- United States: President Roosevelt declares that America will stay out of the Great European War and instead focuses itself on the Panama Canal and other Latin American affairs. America asks to buy the Bahamas from Britain or at least get military bases there as a precaution. Several people begin to go to Europe to fight in the War and also to Canada to join the British Army. President Roosevelt signs a bill that allows America to expand its Navy and Army. Chemical weapons are also introduced. Americans begin to develop both an anti-German and anti-British feeling because a new common stereotype is that Germans are terrorist and that British people are aggressive. President Roosevelt's staff also begins to urge him to begin working on his re-election campaign for next year.
- The War rages on in Europe with no sign of ending. Everyone is engaging in trench warfare and chemical warfare, but nobody has planes yet. Small armored cars are introduced to most armies around/across the world, but only to those who are warring and the United States. Tanks are forbidden until 1910 and planes until the end of the War.
- Sweden: Sweden begins to build weapon factories through out the nation, to prepare for "maybe" an upcoming war. Sweden sends a 700 tons of coal to Spain as a peace token. While sends Portugal, 200 tons of lumber all the finest lumber of all Sweden to help with their war effort. While asks for a military alliance with Great Britain, Russia, France, Spain, and Portugal. Sweden then builds defenses all along the southern coast, the biggest project since colonising northern Sweden-Finland. This project will last of an estimate until 1909.
- Japanese diplomacy: Japan requests that Sweden not get involved militarily with Russia as Japan is currently at war with them but neither nation are involved in the greater conflict in the west.
- Japan: Japanese naval units are redirected from Port Arthur and Vladivostok to break what's left of the Russian navy through encirclement and outmaneuvering and superior firepower from various directions while moving in coordination with other Japanese naval units. Mines are laid throughout the Japanese national waters and along the Russian coast to create problems for Russian naval maneuvering and reinforcements are sent to the Korean trench lines as artillery fire is called time and time again on Russian forces and Japanese hold firm on in the trenches and an attempt by the 2nd imperial army is made to take the left flank of the Russians while the other armies defend in the trench lines. A mass draft is issued to get every able body into factories or the armed forces. Armored cars are fabricated along with Arakatsi bolt action rifles to distribute amongst the fronts. The fighting in Sakhalin bogs down as Japanese soldiers dig in similar to the situation on the Korean Manchu front. The Japanization of Formosa and Korea begin with Japanese being made the compulsory language and school being established in the Japanese form. an offer for cease fire is sent to Russia on the condition that Russia respect Japanese influence over Korea and the Sakhalin island. the emperor gives full reign of the war to the generals and admirals so that the war may be executed without hindrance, and that it is executed effectively. attempts to design a submarine are put into place, along with chemical weapons and gas masks.
- You're kind of obliged to help Britain, now that four nations are fighting against them...
- Wouldn't Japan be on Germany's side, as both of them are fighting Russia.
- Venezuela: It begins rapid industrialization and modernization to help support their British and French allies. The economic, military, and political plan manages to help the country rise in the ranks. It aims to create a superstate in the Americas.
- Spain: it continues the industrialization of the nation. New, better railways are being built at a great pace. Dry docks build several submarines that can conduct warfare under the seas, using designs based on those of Isaac Peral. The Spanish Royal Navy continues with the patrols along the Spanish Levant and the Balearic Islands, in order to make sure that the Italians don't try to attack the Spanish coast. Spain once more extends Portugal an offer to work together in order to protect the Iberian coast. Troops are also sent to the Franco-Italian border to aid in the defense of the region. The King of Spain, knowing he is out of his depth in the question of military affairs, leaves the planning to the Army generals while he takes care of the home front, attempting to draw support for the war and the soldiers from the general population, which does not like the idea of going to war. Some revolts in cities are put down by the police, although fortunately bloodshed is minimal.
- Portugal: agrees to the Swedish offer and thanks them for the lumber. Portugal decides to agree to the Spanish offer but they do not wish to enter the war yet. Improvements in the economy and Infrastructure continue to be made. Portugal Improves their Battleships and expands the navy an armored car division is also created so Portugal could drive back any would be invader.
- Italy: The Army begins the first advance and invades France. It asks Germany to do the same up north. Meanwhile, back on the home front, factories across the nation are starting to produce more and more war weapons, helping the economy. Three armored car divisions begin construction and should be done by the end of the year. Meanwhile, we ask the Ottoman Empire to join the war effort on our side.
- Brazil: Brazil continues to remain neutral in the European conflict, but President Alves begins to think about an declaration of war against the Central Powers, but has not confirmed it. Meanwhile, construction on Brazil's first battleship, the Rio, begins in the dockyards at Rio de Janeiro. Research on chemical weapons begin, and trade agreements are sent to Britain, China, the US, France, and Ottoman Empire, and expansion of the army continues. Construction on railroads and paved roads to connect Brazil begin, and proposes an rail link from Rio de Janeiro to Sao Paulo to Caracas to Maracaibo.
- Germany: German forces continue to invade Russia, and advances are made. Confident that the southern flanks are secure, Germany continues to build fortifications along the French border, and the Belgium border, just in case. Rudimentary chemical protection masks are issued to all soldiers, although better ones are being made based on predictions. The fleet continues to engage the British one in the North Sea, although their main priority is to protect convoy ships. Germany asks for trade agreements with Sweden.
- Sweden Diplomacy: Sweden accepts since Sweden is not currently at war and wants to stay neutral as much as Sweden can.
- The United States: The United States begin to prepare more heavily for war in case some idiotic fools attack America. President Roosevelt wins the election, now being elected to his very first term. (He got his first term because President McKinley was assassinated.) John D. Rockefeller's Standard Oil Company buys up more and more oil companies. President Roosevelt continues on his journey of trust busting. Upton Sinclair's book The Jungle is released, making Americans consider and think about what they are really eating. President Roosevelt issues an inspector to every major meatpacking industry in the American states and results show that several companies are putting dangerous and hazardous non-meat materials into meat, including fur, rat's meat, dirt, chemical coloring, and several more. Many factories are shut down as a direct result of this. Under pressure, the Panama Canal Zone is turned into a territory in case someone else tries to take it in this wartime. Seen as a valuable asset to the warring nation, President Roosevelt pushes for the completion of the canal by February of the next year, 1905. The last of pro-independent factions in Hawaii are defeated. Cuba becomes a territory in case there will be a need for a draft in case America is pulled into the war.
- Russia: Research is made into heavier-than-air travel. Russian military divisions are mobilized, and the Russian Navy clashes with the Germans in the Baltic sea. The Russian military is quickly able to counter-attack and take most of the territory lost in the previous years. armored vehicles are mounted with machine guns for defense. Research is made into chemical protection or "gas" mass. The rail system that exists between Moscow and Vladivostok greatly aids the transports of personnel and supplies. Russian military machine goes into full swing, and so does the 1.4 million population. A large counter-offensive is planned with Japan.
- Lx, you're also at war with Japan, remember that.
- Canada: The Dominion of Canada sides with the UK and officially declares war on Germany and her allies. The army is mobilized, with intentions to join the western front. The Canadian Navy is sent to blockade Sicily and Southern Italian ports. A draft is imposed and recruits about 500,000 men to be sent into Europe for now.
- The Great War (World War I) continues in Europe, with several South American nations getting involved. Germany and Austria-Hungary are invading France and Spain, with the help of Italy. Very recently the Ottoman Empire has decided to stay neutral in this war, stating that it is none of their business. Russia has recently jumped into the War, meanwhile proposing a truce with Japan since they are both obliged to assist France and Britain respectively.
- Notice: If you have not posted for the last turn, do that now.
- Japan: Military units begin pushing forward into Manchuria as others are sent to fill the trench line and machine guns and land mines are placed along the entire trench line as well with heavier units to guard and man the defence line in the border with Manchuria in case the offence is a fail and movements are made on the Sakhalin
island, the Russian navy is pressed by the Japanese imperial navy. Japan offers peace but at the price of Russian withdrawal from the whole Sakhalin Island and demand that Russia grants the whole island to Japan and their acceptance of Japanese dominance over Korea. Military hardware in the form of guns and food are sent to the uk to assist there efforts. The first gas artillery ammo containing mustard gas is produced and it will be put to use on the front lines within the next few months. Another small expedition is sent to guard the Kuril islands from attacks. the Japanese industry is slowly converted to a full military industry as more rifles and artillery pieces are produced and the propaganda machine goes into full affect as great patriotic slogans are posted all over the country and rhetoric about a place for Japan under the sun are encouraged by government officials. The military slowly starts to get more influence in the countries running with the blessing of the emperor. Taiwan is formally annexed as the Prefecture of Taihoku and the population is granted full citizenship within the empire similar plans to the same with Korea within the next 20 years are made, Japanese immigration to Taiwan is also encouraged by the imperial Diet..
- Italy: The military makes a strong advance thanks to the confusion of the French army due to two armies invading on two different fronts. They make it as far as Avignon, but get pushed back to Marseille, where they begin to dig trenches. Meanwhile, construction on the three car divisions continues.
- Chile: Due to events in Europe, the President Riesco established Chilean neutrality in the conflict. Still, he begin a series of measures for improving the national economy and prevent that the war affect it too much to the country. Army begin to train to more men.
- Brazil: Brazil launches an three-pronged attack on Uruguay, and begins to gain ground quickly, but is stopped by an massive defense system set up around the capital.President Alves declares that the country will hopefully fall next year. Meanwhile, an armored car division is created, and the Alves passes an reform to begin developing an economy of self-sufficiency. Research into gas weapons (white phosphorus, mustard gas, and nerve gas) continues, and the navy launches three new destroyers and an dreadnought.
- Canada: The Royal Canadian fleet has made it to Sicily and is blockading the ports of Palermo, Messina, and Syracuse. Southern Italian ports continue to be blockaded in an attempt to cut Italy off from supplies. The 500,000 man force is split in two, one half going to aid the French in their attack on Italy from the north and the other invading from the South. (algorithm coming). Britain is asked to join Canadian forces in creating a foothold in Italy from which an assault on Rome can be done. UPDATE: Canadian Forces have successfully invaded Southern Italy, establishing an Allied foothold in Italy
- Venezuela: It continues military and naval expansion. The industry continues to grow. More oil is being exported to France and its allies. In their goal to establish a superstate, it declares war on Colombia. They ask Chile for an alliance and trade agreements.
- Chilean Diplomacy: Chile accept both, but remains neutral in the current war because qw need to improving our economy and military first.
- Spain: the Spanish Royal Navy, armed with several submarines, decides to attack the Italian Navy. The submarines will use their abilities to attack from below the water, while the bigger ships bombard from afar (mod, please). Leonardo Torres y Quevedo is given funds and commissioned to further develop the telekino for its use in torpedoes. The Spanish Army continues fighting the Italians in France, digging trenches as well, while trying to envelop the German-Austrian invaders in order to kill or imprison them all. An armored car division is created, and several engineers are commissioned to perfect the armored car, to make it sturdier and more powerful. A guerrilla unit is prepared for its use in the task of defeating the invading armies. Spain also asks all of Hispano-America to join the war and defeat the ones who threaten the Mother Country. Spain also hopes that Portugal will join soon, before it is too late and the Central Powers invade them.
- Argentina: A massive military buildup and immigration/baby boom begins, and the Argentine Congress announces its neutrality in the conflict in Europe. The navy is put on high alert and ordered to return fire only if attacked first.
- Portugal: remains neutral but continues to build up the navy and builds more armored cars. Several colonial divisions are made to protect the colonies if war does come to Portugal. The economy continues to grow and many corporations relocate to Portugal attempting to escape war-torn Europe.
- Mexico: is currently remaining neutral in the war. Due to poor living conditions, protests begin in Mexico City
- France: One million people by know have been drafted in French Mainland, including 300,000 in the regular military, totaling up to 1.3 million men for now. 200,000 men are sent to guard the Italian Border which went through a deadly stalemate. A powerful 800,000 man force still lies on the French-German border, and a 100,000 man force aids Belgium, the rest stay scattered around France, they ask Spain to allow Spanish Generals and French Generals to begin a coordinated attack, and they ask the British to send 50,000 men to the French-Italian border, 300,000 in the French-German Border, and their main Euro force in Belgium. In Africa, 200,000 Main French Force begin to prepare an offensive with 200,000 drafted soldiers soon.
- United States: President Roosevelt is re-inaugurated, promising to bring America to greatness and stay out of war unless necessary. More Americans begin to go to Canada and France and Britain to help. Anti-German feeling escalates very high, so high that riots begin in Detroit, Chicago, and Los Angeles. The National Guard is deployed to these cities.
- Japanese Diplomacy: a delegate from the Japanese embassy approaches the U.S. government with an offer of a formal trade agreement and a joint control of influence in the pacific so that no possible future conflicts between the 2 nations may arise.
- United States Diplomacy: The US denies but agrees not to attack Japan unless deemed necessary.
- Russian Diplomacy: We offer a Military alliance, the Bering Strait Pact, between our nations (if something like this does not exist already).
- US D: The US agrees.
- Russians continue to fight on both fronts. All Russian Territory taken by the German advance is recovered, and defences are set up, as Japan is now a priority. Some troops are Taken from the Western Front to Go and Serve fighting JApan. Some major Naval victories occur in the coastal areas, and The first Major Russian victory, the Second battle of Fort Arthur Occurs. Russia agrees to Japan Retaining control of Korea if Manchuria is officially recognized as a Russian Sphere of influence. Russia does not wish for more Bloodshed for a Simple deal of Islands, so proposes that The Southern portion of Sakhalin can be administered by Japan, but they will settle for nothing more. More Men are drafted and trained, as a stronger offensive grows. With Germany. A Large Offensive into Prussia is planned and the Russian Navy will assist greatly. the Black Sea Fleet is mobilized via the Volga to reinforce the Pacific fleet. More ships are constructed. Research into Heavier-than-air flight continues, and Russia produces a primitive gas mask. Mustard gas is also used against Japan for the first time during the siege of Vladivostok. Research is done to make this into an artillery piece.
- Japanese diplomacy: Japan is willing to accept a cease fire under the conditions following conditions for both parties: Japanese hegemony over Korea and no Russian intervention what so ever occur in the peninsula, Russia does as it pleases with Manchuria but China be a joint area of influence, and while Japan will accept administration of the southern half of Sakhalin but demands that there a possibility of future absorption of the northern half of the island. (also there is only a naval blockade of Vladivostok but the Russian navy in the east is pretty much decimated and its only fleets left are stuck fighting the central powers. Most of the Northern Asian coast is already under complete naval control of Japan at the moment - not a foot operation - and most Japanese soldiers are barely outside of the Manchurian border so they are not attacking Vladivostok but I'll admit a defeat at Port Arthur)
- Can we start the next turn?
- Austria-Hungary: The Emperor is overthrown by a radical group that feels A-H should focus on events closer to home, and A-H asks for a pro-status quo peace treaty with the Allies so A-H can deal with Domestic affairs. Austrian Armies begin withdrawing from the fronts and a ceasefire is offered to Russia, and secretly Russia is offered A-H troops and aid to gain land in the Ottoman Empire in return for apro status quo borders.
- Britain: Britain begins landing troops in France to aid them in their struggle. The blockade is extended into the Mediterranean to support Canadian troops. Britain requests Russia open up another from to divert troops away from the Western Front. In return, Britain will begin shipping arms and supplies to Russia. The blockade around Germany is now nearly closed and should be able to cut supplies to Germany.
- Whoever said that, my game is not defunct. End of story.
- Japan: Military forces retreating from the second battle of Port Arthur make it past the Korean trench line and all offences are called back until a response from Russia is made as a sign of good faith same is ordered in Sakhalin where troops return to the halfway line trenches all naval forces are called to defensive operations only and all operation of the coast of eastern Russia are called off for the time being but all forces both naval and ground are put on high alert and are ordered to keep all trenches and naval defences at full awareness in case of a need to continue the war. Expansion of heavy industry and domestic goods industry begin and Korea is Officially annexed into the Japanese Empire as integral prefectures and not merely a colony of the empire full citizenship is to be granted to all who accept and embrace the union of the two Asian cultures while a limited citizenship is issued to the rest of the populace for the time being with a promise of full citizenship in the near future. Immigration to the mainland for new job opportunities and living is encouraged as industrialization and construction of railways and electrical lines are set into action, the former emperor of Korea is giving the title of Duke within the Japanese aristocracy and the former prime minister of Korea is giving one of eight seats within the Empire Diet for purely ethnic Koreans so that the Korean populace may have a word in the running in the state. A formal request is made to the world community to accept Japanese incorporation of the Korean peninsula. Gas masks are distributed throughout the army as an obligation now.
- Russia agrees to the Terms, and a formal treaty is signed, outlying the Japanese proposal, Stating Japanese Hegemony over Korea, and Russian Unquestioned influence over Manchuria, as for the rest of China, being in Joint Russo-Japanese Influence, That was outlined in A map (preferably in the talk page and soon), Japanese possession over south Sakhalin, and Russian Dominance over the Kurils. Peace returns to the Russian Far East so that they can focus on Germany in the West.
- Japanese Diplomacy: The Kuril islands are out of the treaty that were given to Japan in the 1860's and as such are integral territories of the Japanese Empire and as such we will not cede them under any circumstances. All the rest of the treaty clauses Japan accepts though but the Kurils are solely Japanese.
- Venezuela: It continues to expand and develop its economy. They manage to establish a strong, modern industrial base. They declare war on Colombia as part of the plan.
- Brazil: Brazil launches an assault on the war-weary garrison at the capital of Uruguay, and after heavy casualties, captures the government and occupies the remainder of the country. To make sure that the newly conquered people feel welcome into Brazilian life, elects a representative for Uruguay for the Brazilian Congress, and gives people a voice in Congress. Meanwhile, POW's are released and are given small amounts of money to rebuild their lives. Gas Masks are now an standard in the Brazilian military uniform, and another armored car division is created. White phosphorus, nerve gas, and mustard gas continue to undergo research for these chemical and incendiary weapons be put into artillery rounds. The Brazilian navy releases two new destroyers and a dreadnought.
- Portugal: Continues to improve the economy and expands the navy and African corps. Portugal declares war on the Central Powers and launches an assault into German Namibia. Defenses are built in Angola and Mozambique to halt a potential counterattack.
- Canada: After taking Southern Italy last spring Canadian troops in the Allied-occupied region launch a major offensive into Central Italy and march to the gates of Rome along with British aid. Although experiencing difficulties with the incredibly mountainous region of central Italy, a joint invasion succeeded and Rome is in Allied hands under Canadian leadership. Canada hopes it can take the rest of Italy next year, but troops are tired after two invasions in the last year. We need the Allies to supply us with military support, weapons, etc, in order to finish the campaign here in Italy. Canadian troops hoping to finish up the campaign demand the surrender of Italy after taking their leader hostage when they took Rome. if this doesn't work we need Allied help to take the rest of Italy! That was me, I just forgot to sign in!***
- Spain: Spain continues improving the economy, in order to establish a better industry to feed the armies. The Spanish Navy launches an attack against Sardinia in order to take another territory of the Central Powers out of the war, succeeding after several weeks of fighting. Spanish troops and supplies are sent to the portion of Italy occupied by the Allied troops.
- WOW multiple things wrong with that: 1 NO ALGORITHM! 2 Your army is decimated and tired. How can you take back a major region with a small and tired army that is in a stalemate in the North with France? 3 And killing off retreating troops? I don't think so.
- You, yourself are in a stalemate in your own borders with France......
- I'm actually Canada, but you're right nonetheless. I changed it.
- Dang. I'll fix my post.
- France: A major force numbering 300,000 men invades Italian Tunis, the French Naval Task Force blockades Tunis and surrounding areas.
- Germany: Germany maintains building up its defenses on the Western front, and it sends some troops to aid the Italians. Offensives in Russia are continues, hoping to drop them out of the war before major Entente attacks on the West begin. Chemical warfare is researched.
- Can we start the next turn? I don't know if back-up mods are allowed to do this... I'm guessing we can, fix it if I'm wrong.
- Spain: Spain sends its first Armored Cars to France, to fight the German invaders before they reach Spain, alongside with new Spanish soldiers. Other Spanish troops will collaborate with the French in beating the Italians out of Libya, with the Spanish Royal Navy doing the same. Once more, Spain hopes that the Hispano-American nations will answer the call of the Mother Country and trade with Spain so that it may continue its support of the Allied Nations.
- Canada: With the support of Spain and Britain, Canadian troops have taken the rest of Italy and it is now totally occupied by the Allies much to the relief of the French. The Italian government surrenders and is dissolved, it is replaced with a military government under Canadian leadership (Italian player can use the military gov't until the end of the war). Martial law is declared in Italy and absolute power is given to the General in charge of Italy. Canada wishes to rally its other allies to help it make an assault into Austria-Hungary next turn using Allied-occupied Italy as a springboard for the invasion but for now Canada will hold down the fort in Italy.
- Italian Military Government: The Population, devastated that we lost, begins re-building the nation. General Luigi Capello uses his absolute power abilities to help re-build the nation. Meanwhile, the remaining military forces are used to keep the peace in the nation and colonies.
- As a reminder to the military gov't of Italy, please be plausible in your moves. Nothing is wrong right now but remember you're an Allied general so you work for the Allies. Also your moves are subject to restriction by the Allies for now.
- I know, don't worry. Just gonna focus on domestic issues and comply with Allied orders 'til I am liberated, or made my own nation again.
- Japan: With the completion of the Russo-Japanese war in a stalemate and their complete control of Korea the government decides to focus more on internal matters and divert tons of funds toward the continued industrialization and expansion of electricity lines and rail lines throughout the empire. The heavy industry and arms industries are prioritized in the national industrialization program. As promised to the British empire the Japanese Empire formally declares war on Germany and its allies and the navy is immediately put into action being sent to blockade German colonies in the Pacific and with special attention being giving to their holdings in China and the Marshall and Mariana Islands, and plans to seize the areas from German control are put into place. The Imperial Diet requests that after the war these territories be giving to Japanese hands for their part in the war, arms and food are sent to the British empire colonies in Africa and the middle east to aid them better in their fight against the German empire.
- Brazil: Brazil continues to incorporate Uruguay and its population into Brazilian life, and the last remnants of resistance is defeated. Reconstruction begins, and the rebuilding of the infrastructure and Montevideo, as well as the placement of former government officials into office to give the people a greater voice. Gas masks are now standard on warships, for both fire, chemicals and smoke. Research into artillery and naval shells that can hold nerve gas, white phosphorous and mustard gas continues. The Brazilian Navy launches another dreadnought, two destroyers, and construction on an Battleship begins. Brazil also offers food aid and reconstruction teams to help rebuild Italy if the Italians need it.
Canada: The offer is appreciated, but Italy will rebuild itself on its own accord in punishment for participating on Germany's side of the war.
- No, you are not permitted to say that because that's Italy's decision. Sorry.
- Actually it is our decision for the time being. We set up a military government with Canadian leadership and although the player that has Italy has the reins, we can restrict them. This is only until the rest of the war, when we'll make Italy a nation again.
- Portugal: continues the drive into Namibia but the line begins to stall near the city of Grootfontein. Portugal begins to fund Afrikaans and African partisans. The economy continues to grow and more ships are built for the navy.
- Venezuela: It slowly takes away Eastern Colombia from the country. They continue their military and economic expansion.
- Venezuela: They continue to invade Colombia. They control the whole eastern part and begin marching on to Bogota. They continue their economic and military advance.
- Italian Military Government: More re-construction continues, and more soldiers are brought home. The remaining military is placed in the nation and some colonies to make sure they don't riot or loot the nation.
Allied Orders: you are forbidden to accept foreign aid in your reconstruction and at the end of the war if the Allies win, you must surrender your colonies to Britain/Canada.
- Stop crossing orders out, they have to take orders from us. They surrendered and are under occupation; Their military government is under an allied general!
- No. Just because one of your men is in charge doesn't mean you get to dictate all of Italy's moves. If you trust this man enough to control Italy, then you should trust this man enough to make his own decision that are right and good.
- Canada: A drafted 500,000 man force is sent to Italy to fortify our position there. With reinforcements from Britain, Spain and Canada a massive assault is ordered into Western Austria-Hungary and it succeeds with moderate casualties on both sides, more on the Allied side, though. Another 100,000 man contingent is sent into the occupied Austrian territory and 200,000 troops from Italy are moved to the occupied zone in Austria.
- Brazil: Brazil asks to purchase British Guyana and French Guyana for an reasonable price. Meanwhile, Uruguay is full incorporated into Brazil, and reconstruction on the former capital continues. President Alves is reelected, and immediately begins reforms to incorporate the new people of Brazil. The final phases of research on chemical and incendiary shells begins, and is expected to have an prototype weapon done 1907.5. Construction on rail links between major cities, telephone lines, and paved roads begins, and research into lighter-than-air flight (blimps) begins.
- Japan: Japanese naval forces begin assaults on German Pacific holdings and their Chinese leases with amphibious invasions being planned, Japanese Forces begin disrupting Central power commercial holdouts in the Pacific and a small expedition forces is sent to Europe to help out in the fighting on the western front is needed. the industrialization of the Korean prefectures continue with Inchon, Seoul, and Pyongyang being the main places of interest. Bayonets become standard for all infantry men and the military begins an overhaul on tactics to move away from the human waves doctrine. Social reforms begin making education more accessible to the poorer classes an attempt to decrease poverty is also made and several national newspapers are sold to private individuals in a process of political liberalization.
- Spain: Spanish armies continue to press on against the Central Powers, collaborating with the other Allies. They also send their navy against the German navy, deploying two powerful weapons: the Rana submarines and the first Telequino torpedoes, the latter of which can be directed through the use of radio waves. The success of the Telequino makes it quite successful, and Leonardo Torres y Quevedo is asked to continue with his project, now being asked about the possibility of attacking it to small dirigibles to bombard far-away land objectives, which he starts to do. Spanish aeronautical industries start to appear, in an attempt to start developing more powerful dirigibles. At the same time, the infrastructure keeps growing and improving, easing the way of life of many people and facilitating transport of goods between cities.
- Portugal: Breaks through German lines in Namibia with the help of Dutch and African rebels. The Portuguese navy sends several battleships and destroyers to support the Spanish navy against the German one. Portugal begins to improve and expand their artillery regiments. Portugal continues to loosen control on corporations as the economy grows.
- Austria-Hungary: The Emperor asks Germany if peace talks can happen so we get the best terms possible. Austria suggests a united Central Powers Negotiation Front.
- Germany: Germany continues to fight against the Allies, and defenses on the French Border are further reinforced. Wilhelm II calls the Austrians and Italians to rise up against their enemies. However, the emperor also indicates signs that he is willing to have negotiations begin.
- Austrian Diplomacy: The Emperor asks Germany if peace talks can happen so we get the best terms possible. Austria suggests a united Central Powers Negotiation Front.
- Japanese Diplomacy: Japan is will not agree to peace unless all German colonies in the Pacific are ceded to the Japanese Empire with proper compensation to Germany of course.
Canada: Fresh reinforcements arrive from the Dominion to help the offensive planned. With the power of the Allies (in this particular campaign Spain and Britain) Canadian forces invade all of Austria-Hungary south of the Danube river, effectively taking the region after months of fighting. Allied troops storm the cities and Vienna as well as Budapest are captured. The Austro-Hungarian Emperor is held captive by British/Canadian troops and will return him upon the immediate surrender of Austria-Hungary, or consequences may occur. This is the current allied occupation of A-H, red stripes are occupied.
- Please do an algorithm, you would never be able to take that much so quickly
- AP, I've forever banned you from playing as Canada and/or any dominion. Choose an independent nation.
- Check the talk page for the algorithm first? And last turn we took part of the west, so that part was actually right. and I really see no grounds for that.
- This is Scraw. Scraw knows everything concerning this game. It was RWG who wrote the first piece. Regardless, you've lost Canada due to misuse of a dominion. Always better to choose an independent nation.
- What's the misuse, just asking? Maybe you all misinterpreted the map or something but I really did nothing wrong, I wanted to mix it up and create an aggressive Canada unlike OTL Canada....
- Venezuela: It conquers all of central Colombia and manages to capture Bogota. They force the government to allow it to be annexed by Venezuela. All they have to do is conquer Ecuador and re-establish Gran Colombia.
- Brazil: Brazil continues research into lighter-than-air flight (only blimps for now). Research is ended on the incendiary and chemical rounds, and the manufacturing of these artillery rounds begins. Meanwhile, to continue its SECRET plan of the Empire of Brazil, launches an invasion of Paraguay. Construction ends on the railroads, telephone and paved roads ends.
- Japan: Research into several projects begin mainly lighter then air flight, more advanced battleships, and a new idea which many have thought of a heavily armored vehicle for war but engineers who have began making designs say that it will be several years before a prototype can be designed and produced. The first national radio is set up in Osaka and Tokyo and its a major success right from the start a speech is giving by the emperor in commemoration of the changing faces of the world moving thousands who here it. the integration of Korea and Formosa continue as millions are of funds are put into bringing the areas up to standards as new integral provinces of the Japanese Empire ceasing their position as colonies or protectorates, laws are passed to prevent racism against either Sinos or Koreans as they are granted equal rights in the current liberal Government. a naval detachment is sent to harass German colonies in Africa and to aid allied offences in the Mediterranean.
- 'Spain: Spain develops a new submarine, armed with Telequino' torpedoes. From bases in Northern France, the new submarines strike at the few German warships that are still alive. Leonardo Torres y Quevedo creates a first version of the Telequino for its use on land wars: they lack the range necessary to become actually useful, but they can be used in short range capabilities, and demonstrate its worth. Spanish troops aid the
Canadians in the invasion of Austria-Hungary, andthe French-British forces in France to expel the Germans.
- Italian Military Government: Italy continues to rebuild the nation, and more people have rebuilt their homes. Meanwhile, new better infrastructure is built up in the place of the old, destroyed infrastructure.
AH launches a massive offensive against all Allied forces on its land and it is successful, liberating all of Allied occupied AH while AH troops fortify the borders of the Empire. Peace talks offered more than a year ago by the Central Powers are again offered, and supposes they occur on the talk page.
- Let me know when YOU WRITE AN ALGORITHM FOR THAT.
- WILL ADD MORE LATER
- Do not listen to Canada. Most of it is OD. Feel free to be an empire until AH has major civil wars. :)
- United States: Many US people begin to want to join the war. President Roosevelt issues a secret plan to build up the military and starts converting some factories to produce wartime material just in case. All that is needed now to get America into the war is a little poke. Meanwhile, the Philippines becomes a territory so that there is limited risk when and if it comes under attack. America offers Japan the use of the Philippines as a base when attacking German Pacific Colonies and so forth.
- Germany: Germany would like negotiations to begin, the same negotiations we proposed at least a year ago. Fortifications are constructed in the German heartland.
- Can Britain please show up to the talk page?
- Austria-Hungary will.
- Russia: Russia agrees to the proposed peace if Britain agrees to it.
- MP, would you mind if I borrowed the algorithm from TEvsCP?
- Bulgaria: Bulgaria declares war on Serbia, and invades.
- Portugal: Continues to press forwards in Namibia and begins to move several armored car divisions into position for the final push into Windhoek.
- Chile: The government of President Montt implements new measures for improving the armed forces, and send to the Congress new laws for changes in the administration and economy. A census show that population reached 3,000,000.
- Bulgaria: The men once again attack Serbia. Bulgaria starts to recruit more men and make more weapons. Bulgaria, realizing the situation with the AH and Germany, they send a lot of troops and supplies their way to help the effort to liberate the AH and Germany, for Bulgaria realizes alone, it is no threat to the Allies.
- Italian Military Government: Infrastructure build up continues, and more people build railroads and roads, as part of a plan to create jobs. Meanwhile, the Allied General asks when will the occupation end.
- Germany: Germany goes on complete lock down, preparing itself for the allied invasion it feels is coming. Negotiations continue.
- Scraw, you can use the algorithm if you want.
- Venezuela: It declares war on Ecuador to recreate Gran Colombia. They continue their economic reforms. Factories are popping up like mushrooms and many people are being recruited to help in the construction projects. Because the demand for labor is big, Spanish immigrants come moving into the country.
- Brazil: Brazil finishes its invasion of Paraguay, and annexes the country. POWS are released to their homes, and construction on the Paraguay Memorial begins, to show the respect to the soldiers that fought the Brazilians, for what they believed in. Reconstruction begins, and paved roads, telegraphs, and railroads are constructed. Manufacturing of chemical and incendiary rounds for the artillery continues, and research into lighter-than-air continues.
- Spain: Spain prepares for the invasion of Germany if the other Allies consider it necessary. Factories are appearing in many cities, producing war material, although there are plans to switch them to a civilian economy as soon as possible, when the war ends.
- Chile: Montt's government continues making changes in the administration and improving the national industry with more resources. Chilean Army and Navy begin preparations for an intervention in Peru. Trade agreements are offered to Spain, Brazil, France and Great Britain.
- Bulgaria: The invasion of Serbia takes one last step into Bulgarian victory. More men are recruited, and more weapons are made.
- Italian Military Government: Infrastructure continues to be built up, to help Industry. The Miltary continues to enforce the laws in some areas where Police Forces still haven't been set up.
- France: It prepares for a massive assault against Germany.
- Venezuela: It manages to conquer all of Ecuador, re-proclaiming Gran Colombia. They begin to harness the natural resources of their country to make their country greater. They prepare for an invasion of Peru to teach them a lesson for weakening their former great country.
- Brazil: Research into lighter-than-air comes to an end, and construction on an prototype begins. The alliance with Chile is accepted from the last turn. Brazil masses troops along the Bolivian borders, to bring an end to the poor nations, and bring their people into the prosperous life of one of the Big Rigs of South America, Brazil. The other two Big Rigs is Gran Colombia (Venezuela) and Chile, who are in an time of economic prosperity.
- Spain: Spain prepares for the assault on Germany. We also accept Chile's trade agreement offer. Torres y Quevedo's work to create a land-based version of the Telequino torpedoes finally works, although there is still research being done on producing a better, more powerful drive so that the land torpedoes can reach longer distances. Industry keeps growing, giving jobs to the people. The government, however, is cautious, and ensures that the rights of the workers are preserved.
- Japan: The Imperial army continues to modernize and machine guns begin to appear in a more important role for the army as they start embracing more trench warfare as well infiltration and squad tactics are tested to see their effectiveness. Industrialization and construction of infrastructure (railroads, electric lines, etc) while lots of money is put into expanding the radio program throughout the Japanese Empire. The navy begins an overhaul with construction of several dreadnoughts begin and the research of lighter-than-air flight continues, several Japanese officials how ever take an interest in the works of the Wright brothers and hope to see good results from their flights. A new effort to make more effective chemical weapons start as well.
- Mod Event 1: Pancho Villa seizes power in Mexico. He is pro-Central Powers.
- Mexico (mod-controlled): Invades and declares war on the United States. Orders an invasion of all land that was lost in the Mexican Cession.
- United States: Joins the war on the side of the Entente. Invades and takes Baja California (Algorithm will be posted soon) and Sonora. Sends fresh troops to Europe to combat the enemy. Declares support for Czechoslovakia.
- Chile: The new industry continues his expansion. Armed forces are moved to the northern border and begin new training for the operations in Peru.
- Bulgaria: More men are recruited and forts are built around all the land that Bulgaria occupies. Bulgaria declares war on Romania and invades.
- Spain: Spain asks Brazil whether they are willing to sell models of their blimps. They also await to know whether there will be peace with the Germans.
- Brazilian Diplomacy: Brazil will sell the designs to Spain.
- The Netherlands:
The Netherlands builds up its forces forces and attacks Bulgaria.
How can you attack Bulgaria when you have to get through Germany, AH, and many other nations before you get there?
- Italian Uprising!: Italians in the nation, tired of Allied Rule, decide to rebel in the capital. The rebels ask for aid from Germany and Austria-Hungary. The rebellion starts in Northern Italy, near Germany and A-H, as well as being next to Rome.
- Brazil: Brazil launches an invasion of Bolivia, and advances deep into the territory. Brazil asks to purchase French Guyana from France and the Falkland Islands from Britain. Construction on the prototype ends, and is tested out in the field. The test is successful, and the construction on the Brazilian Air Force begins. Construction on Brazil's first battleship begins, and the Generals of the Brazilian SECRETLY begin to plan for an invasion of Argentina after Bolivia falls.
- Gran Colombia: It makes one of the two last military conquests before it begins to return to normalcy. They declare war on Peru to teach them a lesson for destroying the union in the past. They ask Brazil to be in a political union with the country.
- Brazilian Diplomacy: What do you mean by union?
- Colombian Diplomacy: I meant like a union, like Colombia-Brazil.
- Announcement de Scrawland: The following nations need nation pages: USA, Britain, France, Germany, Russia, Austria-Hungary, Italy, Japan.
- United States: United States requests that Italy is freed from Allied rule. (Since Britain is not playing, take that as a yes. Italy is now a free neutral nation.) Sends aid to Romania to push out Bulgaria. President Roosevelt is re-elected to a third term, taking Charles Evan Hughes as his Vice President. (Win!)
- Russia (mod controlled): Russia sends aid to Romania and pushes out the Bulgarians. Also sends aid to Serbia. Northern and Northeastern Serbia are freed from Bulgarian rule.
- I'm sorry but there is no Algorithm for that.
- ...You can't do that. Only mods can strike out things. And that was a mod post. It does not require an algorithm.
- Japan: officials decide to create a national service for intelligence to aid it in its military and economic dominance in the east. Naval blockades are lifted on Germany with the German ceding of Micronesia and peace is offered to the central powers. the campaign to integrate and assimilate Korean and Taiwanese populace into the Japanese Imperial society as full citizens and subjects to the emperor and the Korean peninsula and the island of Formosa are now full prefectures of the empire and are considered home provinces with Korean seats in the Diet being 18 and Formosa seats two. Attempts to crack down on opium usage begin and police security is in general increased. The flight studies continue and progress is made, Nerve gas is created by Japanese chemists.
- Chile: Chile also declare the war against Peru and the troops in Tacna (which is Chilean territory still in OTL) begin an offensive over the Southern Peru. National industry joins the war efforts.
Germany urges parties of the war to go to the talk page so that the end of the war treaty can be signed and be done with.
- Bulgaria: Bulgaria sends all its men to combat the Russians. Help is requested from the AH and Germany, if they can spare any.
- Gran Colombia: It continues to advance through Peru, seizing the northern part of the country. They begin an assault on the Andes and send an invasion force to seize Lima. They continue to industrialize and modernize. They continue to ask Brazil for a political union.
- Brazil: Brazil conquers Bolivia, and annexes the country, leaving Argentina as the only NPC in South America, as Peru will soon to be annexed and destroyed. Brazil agrees to the political union, but asks how that would work between the two players. Brazil asks to purchase French Guyana from France and the Falkland Islands from Britain. Brazil's battleship is halfway through, and two destroyers and a submarine is constructed. Brazilian Air Force is equipped with three blimps. The blimps are equipped with armor-plating for the bridge, machine guns for defense.
- Portugal: Finishes up the invasion of Namibia and solidifies control of their gains. The economy grows and a force is sent to capture German Cameroon.
- United States of Greater Austria: The new government takes power after elections are completed, and the USGA begins to pass democratic reforms and allowing all rights on the United States of Americas Bill of Rights, and many people begin to love the new USGA, and thousands take place in Nationalist Rallies all over the countries, and the many different ethnicities begin to call themselves the same thing: Greater Austrians. Here is a map of the USGA with a few bugs:
- Chile: The Chilean army is successful to defeat the defensive Peruvian troops and now march to Lima, where the navy begin a blockade. The economy is expanded with the war efforts.
- Italy: Now that we have our Independence back, the nation holds elections as the citizens refuse to go back to the old Government as they believe they lost us the war. Meanwhile, the Army starts to help stabilize the areas destroyed by war. Meanwhile, we ask for peace with the Allies.
- Japan: with the end of Japanese war efforts the draft is cancelled and the reserves demobilized, the army remains on high alert however. The integration of Korea and Taiwan continue and the constitution of Japan is rewritten to accommodate the new laws and embrace the equality of all members of the Japanese Empire. Arms are sold to forces loyal to the Qing dynasties internal enemies. the industry in the empire continues to grow now with the production of cars, radios, and other modern goods. Japan's first dreadnought is produced with two more on the way. The army tries to copy the machine made by the wright brothers the nation begins making plans for its first five submarines.
- Spain: We will follow Britain's heed when it comes to the peace treaty. Spain starts to invade German Cameroon to ensure that it falls onto Spanish hands at the end of the war.
- France: Dissatisfied by the German peace proposal, yet cautiously, the President holds back the major, three year planned offensive into Germany, holding it back to a later date, and states France will not accept any peace treaty until Germany gives up Alsace-Lorraine.
- USGA Diplomacy: The USGA tells France that France started the Franco-Prussian War, and lost AL due to its Emperor's idiotic planning, if anything AL should become a joint F-G zone where no troops are allowed and both nations allow the free movement of people and trade.
- France: AL has been always a French Territory, since the times of the Gauls! And you cannot blame the Republic for the Third French Empire's choices! It will not accept a joint government zone as the loss of the Prussian-Franco War is still remembered by many, for a matter of fact - one of our generals led the defenses of Paris in the Franco-Prussian War! It will not accept any peace treaty until Germany gives up A-L.
- World Events: The Great War ends in Europe, effectively resulting in everyone returning to their pre-war lives. Nations are hit by an economic struggle now, however, because people are coming back from war and seeking jobs. The wartime economy collapses in many nations. Russia cracks down on commies, while Lenin flees away to Switzerland. Nation who entered within the last year (Mexico, USA, etc) fails to be hit the slump since they hadn't donated much to the war as yet.
- Italy: Infrastructure and Industry continue to be built in the nation. To make new jobs for the population, Car Manufacturing Industries are built 'round the nation. Many people get jobs building cars, or building supplies for cars.
- Japan: continues to try to replicate the Wright Brothers flying machine but fails to do so and new planes are made to try again. An offer to fund the Italian reconstruction is made in exchange for increased imports of grain from Italy. The emperor decrees the unity process is almost complete for Japan and Korea and beside him is the baron of Korea the former emperor of Korea, a national holiday is declared in the momentous event,to seal the treat of union and annexation the emperor's son and a female of the Korean royal house shall wed confirming the merger and securing the support of the peninsula south Sakhalin is renamed Karafuto. radios appear in Formosa and Korea.
- Italian Diplomacy: Sure.
- Germany: (I believe that the war is over.) Germany marks the end of the war with several days of mourning. Troops and willing citizens are withdrawn from Alsace-Lorraine and the colonies ceded to the Entente, while industrialization occurs in the ones that remain. Money is sent to Italy to aid in their reconstruction.
- Italian Diplomacy: We thank Germany for their aid, as parts of Italy were destroyed in the war. On a more positive note, during the occupation, a good amount of infrastructure was repaired with the aid of volunteers.
- United States: President Roosevelt is wary that an economic slump shall strike the states. Americans are glad that the War is over. Cars becomes widespread 'round the nation and Cuba is admitted as a state. USA buys Virgin Islands from Denmark. (Did an RNG: 1-6 Yes, 7-10 No, 4)
- Brazil: Brazil masses troops on the Argentina-Brazilian border, and offers to divide Argentina between Brazil and Chile. Construction on the Brazilian Air Force continues, and expansion of the Brazilian Royal Navy begins with the construction of three destroyers, one submarine, and a battleship. Brazil offers to purchase French Guinea and the Falkand Islands from Britain and France.
- Chilean Diplomacy: Chile agrees.
- French Diplomacy: No.
- Chile: Lima fell before the Chilean troops and the remnants of the Peruvian government sign the peace, which give to Chile the control of the southern Peru territory. The Chilean government begin the reconstruction of the new territory, and continues with the industrialization process in the country. Health receives more resources.
- Gran Colombia: Realizing Chile is also fighting Peru, it asks it to join in the war to divide the country for their own. Although the war has ended, the wartime economy still continues due to the ongoing war in Peru.
- Chilean Diplomacy: Well, we already annexed the south part of Peru, so you can annex the north part, and we can divide the capital, Lima, between the two.
- Spain: With the end of the war, Spain starts to work in order to ease up the transition to a civilian economy. It is a hard task, but one that they can do. Torres y Quevedo builds a factory for his commercialization of the telekino, which can be used for many other things, and hires former conscripts.
German Kamerun is added to Spain, and becomes Spanish Camerún. The Spanish government works to introduce to Camerún the same things that have been introduced to the rest of the Kingdom of Spain. Infrastructure development in Camerún gives many jobs to those that have lost them after the end of the war.The automobile industry also sees great growth, as well as the blimp industry, which is becoming a great part of the nation, as blimps are used for transport. Torres y Quevedo also manage to develop a radio system, using his previous work on the telekino to ascertain that voice can also be transported through telekino waves.
- Yeah, none of that happened. You really should have read the end of the war treaty. Germany still keeps Kamerun, along with several other colonies.
- And that, in a nutshell, is what Spain gets for joining the war: nothing. Thank you very much, Britain. Let's see how you get us to join your side the next time you get into a war.
- It's not Britain's fault, their player wasn't even here for most of the war. However, we said multiple times that a treaty was being made on the talk page, and quite a few people never showed up.
- Pointing out that the only reason Spain joined the war was because the UK strong armed Spain into doing it.
- Regardless, you still could have went to the talk page and demand your own terms as well. The fact that you didn't is not Britain's fault.
- France: France marks the return of Alsace-Lorraine into the Republic which brings proud emotions into the people in France. There are many displeasements in France, due to France only fighting once in Italy, and so many dead, some wanted France to declare war on Germany and take more lands, and with the economic depression suddenly taking hit, social problems begin in France.
- Bulgaria: The Bulgarians acknowledge the end of the war. They send a peace treaty out to the Allies.
- Bulgaria: The Bulgarians begin to demilitarize and await a response to the Treaty of Sofia, so they know if they have to leave all occupied areas or not.
- Yeah, you should really move out as fast as you can. ASAP.
- Gran Colombia: It agrees to the Chilean deal and begin invading the northern regions of Peru. They continue to expand their war-time economy.
- Mod Events: Gran Colombia and Chile have formed an agreement to invade Peru. Brazil has conquered Paraguay, Uruguay, and Bolivia. The only nation left standing is Argentina, which seeks help from Britain, France, Spain, Germany, USA, A-H, Italy, Russia, and Japan. Excuse me if Argentina has a player.
- Brazil: Brazil invades Argentina, in their last act of conquest, and approaches Buenas Aries from the north and west by the sea. The Argentine Navy is defeat off the coast of Uruguay, and dominace of the sea falls into place with Brazil and its fleet of submarines, destroyers, and an couple of battleships. Brazil sets up defenses in the north to protect them from British or French retaliation.
- Japan: Public support for Argentina is expressed and the Japanese Empire strongly denounces Brazilian aggression but other then this no aid can be giving due to logistical reasons and previous treaties promising to stay out of the Americas. Funding of anti-Qing rebels in China continues and supplies are also sent to anti-Romanov forces in Russia. The first plane in Japan is made and test flights will begin soon (you said after the war it could be made) submarines are continuously designed but none have been made yet. and the first designs of an armored bulk vehicle come into creation but it will be a few years before any are made (the tank).
- Italy: The Government declares support for Argentina. Howevern due to the cost of the Great War and following Occupation, the Government can't send any Military Units. However, Italy does send aid in the form of Volunteers with Weapons that were left on the battlefields of Italy by dead bodies. The Volunteers are also given enough money to get to Argentina. Meanwhile, back on the Home front, more Car Manufacturing Plants are set up all across the nation.
- USGA: The USGA begins to build up infrastructure and its military.
- Spain: The Spanish government supports the Argentinian government, and sends aid to Argentina in the form of the Cuerpo Voluntario Latino, plus many weapons, defenses against blimps, submarines and many Telekino torpedoes both of the land and sea varieties. They also ask the Brazilian government to cease their invasion of Argentina, and to stop their occupation of Uruguay, Paraguay and Bolivia. The war industry is maintained due to the aid given to Argentina, although civilian industry is still replacing it.
- Brazilian Diplomacy: Brazil will cease their invasion of Argentina.
- Greece: Greece demands the Bulgarian city of Svilengrad on the Maritsa river due to its fruit trees. Greece also wants relations with Brazil because they stopped their invasion of Argentina. Greece is open to giving foreign aid to Serbia. Greece believes that Bulgaria should be punished more and should give up all their occupied territories. Greece is currently working on a car factory in Athens.
- Brazilian Diplomacy: Brazil also wants to open up relations.
- Chile: Chilean troops are sent to Lima to divide the city with Colombia. More Industries are built in the country, while new railroads are built in the annexed territory. New ships are built, and the Navy begin to develop a design for own submarine.
- United States: Sends troops to Argentina, then commends Brazil on leaving Argentina. President Roosevelt proposes a joint coalition against Bulgaria if they do not leave Romania and Serbia at once. Troops that are still in Europe are sent to back up Romania and Serbia in case another war. Cars become even more popular. Announcement: The first tank has been built. Y'all can build tanks now. A cadet at West Point introduces the "Tank," a new version of the armored car. Military officials are impressed and factories roll out these tanks for the military. The US Submarine Corps is created.
- Greece Diplomacy: If necessary, Greece will join the coalition against Bulgaria.
- Bulgaria: Bulgaria moves its troops out of occupied territory, and stops demilitarizing, as Greece has threatened them. The Government thinks that tanks are a really good idea. They begin producing them. With the new threat of Greece, no money will be sent to the Entente for a while. Cars are beginning to become popular, and troops are stationed on the Greek-Bulgarian border. Bulgaria tries to improve relations with other countries by sending gifts and trade agreements to the US, Britain, France, Russia, Spain, Portugal, Austria, Germany, Italy, and Mexico. They ask all of these countries if they would back them if Greece declares war. They say they will not fire unless fired upon, and will pay the countries after the war as a thank you gift.
- Greece: Greece demands the removal of the troops stationed at the Bulgar-Greek border. Greece begins producing tanks and sends troops to the Bulgar-Greek border. Cars are being bought by a plethora of Greeks and economy is booming. Greece calls for allies such as USA, UK, France, Russia, Germany, Austria, Mexico, Spain, Portugal, Mexico, Japan and Italy. Greece believes Bulgaria is a menace to the world and caused scores of deaths in Serbia and Romania. Greece believes the allies should not trust Bulgaria. Greece will give foreign aid to Serbia and help them with their military. Greece doesn't plan to declare war but believes justice should be served to the countries behind the great war. Greece wants a trade agreement and an alliance with Brazil and USA.
- Brazilian Diplomacy: Brazil agrees to both.
- France: It denies, stating they want for Bulgaria and Greece to backdown.
- Italy: Italian Troops are readied in case a war breaks out in the Balkans Region. The Italian Government has not chosen which side it will fight for, as both sides have good arguments. Meanwhile, on the Home Front, Cars Sales begin to boom as many popular people begin to ride cars.
- Germany: The German armed forces start to research and construct tanks. Submarines are also explored and are expected to be introduced soon. Due to the economical depression, a need of jobs rises, and the government does its best to turn that around.
- Brazil: Brazil pulls troops out of Buenos Aires and Argentina. Infrastructure across the country continues, and the President resigns do to criticism over its handling of the war. Meanwhile, Brazil begins research and construction on tanks begins, and the war economy is turned back into the civilian economy.
- Gran Colombia: It does condemn Brazil for its aggressiveness, but thanks it for pulling out. They send Argentina aid to rebuild. They manage to capture northern regions of Peru.
- Brazilian Diplomacy: Hey, your just as aggressive as we are. Not to start an political war, but your currently in an war, and yet you denounce an nation for aggression, while your being aggressive to Peru.
- Colombian Diplomacy: Well you're larger than us. That's why I said it. Look. After Peru, it's DONE.
- Brazilian Diplomacy: True. Anyway, good to see the war to end soon.
- Japan: Development of the tank continues but will be finished by mid 1911. more freedom of press is giving to the populace and the first general elections will be held for all men 20 years or older in a non-secret vote. Funding of Chinese rebels continues with the army preparing to take advantage of the situation on the giving orders from the high command. Japanese officials and the emperor publicly support the Russian government as the fight communist rebels, but under the table increase the supply of Japanese arms being sent to Russian communist forces. a secret telegram is sent to Germany offering them a joint operation to intervene in Russia once the situation spirals out of control and divide the eurasion giant into spheres of influence which will be decided later on.
- France: The nation suffers problem, as the government that won the war loses in the elections to a surprise to many. The new cabinet is charged of corruptions within months. France holds elections for the second time in one year, with a new cabinet taking the lead. This cabinet begins producing these so called "tanks", early versions are developed, but due to economic problems, it decides to stop its production. Production is carried into the navy. Especially submarines.
- Spain: The best Spanish engineers are tasked with developing a Spanish-built version of these "tanks" that are starting to spread in many other nations. The first versions are built by the end of October, but they are just prototypes and are still in great need of improvements. A new government, led by liberal José Canalejas, takes the reigns of the country. The new government starts to liberalize the nation, stating that now, more than ever, Spain needs to stay together and united, and that by strengthening democracy, they are securing the nation more than guns would be able to. The military bristles, but King Alfonso XIII talks with the main generals, and things stay calmed down. In an effort to bring greater culturization to Spain, Canalejas approves a law that allows the government to take the reigns of the public instruction, so that no children may become an illiterate adult. Blimps bought from Brazil are studied and worked on, in order to develop new ideas for the future army.
- Bulgaria: Bulgaria pleas to Italy, Germany and Austria-Hungary to help their old allies against the aggressive Greeks. Money is sent to each country to help them. Hopefully they will see what side is the true side. The Bulgarians refuse to stop defending their own country, and more and more troops and tanks are sent to the border. The government sends a letter boasting that they have a bigger, more experienced military than Greece, and have more guns and ammunition then them. Hopefully, this will convince the Greeks not to declare war, by discouraging them. Flyers of this are sent to the Greek soldiers too.
- Italy: Italy sends troops to Bulgaria to help keep the peace. We ask both sides to negotiate a peace in Rome. Many people fear another war, and the government doesn't want to fight one either.
- Greece: Greece sends tanks, and more troops to the Bulgar-Greek border. They also tell the troops to disregard the letters sent to them that Bulgaria is lying to them. Greece builds a prison on the island of Crete and Greece wants to annex Macedonia so they can protect Macedonia in case of another Bulgarian invasion and asks the world for permission. Greece is not appeased with the Bulgarian threats saying they are still weak from losing the war. Greece asks Italy to remove troops from Bulgaria and bring them to Greece. Greece's economy is fantastic and sends money to France to help their economy and ask for their support against Bulgaria. Greece begins working on submarines. Greece asks the Ottomans to go through Istanbul in order to enter the Black Sea with their ships. Greece begins making ammunition and opens a weapons factory in Sparta.
- Italian Diplomacy: If you want, we can keep troops in both nations, we will come to the aid to whoever is attacked. However, we just wish for this whole thing to be talked out.
- Brazil: Brazil continues to improve its economy into civilian mode. Meanwhile, Brazil asks Venezuela when the Brazil-Gran Colombia Union will be initiated, since you guys suggested it, and we accepted the offer. Construction on tanks continue, and two new submarines and five destroyers are created.
- Gran Colombia: They hold almost every piece of northern Peru while they continue to take over the final remaining areas. It declares support to Greece against Bulgaria. It thinks about the union Brazil has mentioned.
- Spain: Spanish engineers develop the first Toro for great use. It is quite slow, and armor is thin, but it is an excellent platform from which soldiers can fight. The first Flying Fortresses, made out of the blimps, also make their first appearance, forming the Cuerpo Aéreo Real. Industry starts to gear down from militarization, in order to get used once more to normality.
- Japan: Funds and weapons are sent more directly now to Chinese and Russian rebel groups and the Diet begins official plans for when civil war breaks out in its neighbors. the first tanks are made they are called TJ 1 (like the Mark I). the first ones off the production lines are immediately put into circulation for training of the new barrel corps as the will be known as.the first general elections are planned for next year with the imperialist party and conservative party on one side of the spectrum and the liberal Coalition on the other. the communist party has been banned from participating.
- United States of Greater Austria: The USGA begins to look about for Allies, and cuts all of its current alliances. All nations that wish to ally themselves with the USGA please ask here.
- Bulgaria: More men are placed on the border. Bulgaria calls out to whoever will help them. They say they will not fire unless they are fired upon. Negotiations are open for the Greeks to try to settle the dispute. Italy is paid money and thanked for the military helping them. 3 Groups of Bulgarian volunteers are sent to Italy to help rebuild. Another Alliance is requested with Austria.
- Greece: Greece begins deploying submarines to the Black sea. They increase their troop and tank numbers at the Bulgarian-Greece border.
Since no country objected, Greece annexes Macedonia and places troops in Skopje.Greece sends money to help Italy with their debts. Greece requests an alliance with Austria, Britain and France. Greece economy is fantastic and the weapons factory in Sparta is finished and 30,000 weapons are made. Greece begins builing a bridge to near-by islands. Greece is open to negotiations but they must occur in Rome. Greece thanks Gran Colombia for siding with them and offers and alliance and trade agreement. Infrastructure improves and Greece wants to buy Destroyers from Brazil. Greece begins working on stronger tanks.
Macedonia is claimed and occupied by Bulgaria right now, so you would have to fight them for it.
- Wrong my good sir. Bulgaria moved out of Macedonia and dropped claims on it a LONG time ago.
- Greece officially annexes Macedonia
- Japan: The Japanese military begins paying Chinese to start being more aggressive in rallies throughout China against the government and Japanese agents also start appearing to create more dissidence on the mainland. A second offer is made to Germany to get them involved in the Russian destabilization campaign in secret, of course. the first movies appear in Japan and are general met with good results. Designs for a tinier automatic gun begin but most have no clue what the designs are to look like.
- Germany: The first tank, the PKW Luchs, (OTL Renault FT) rolls of the factory lines and enters service. Airship production is expected to begin next soon, and Germany creates a few jobs by building more roads to the French Border.
- USGA Diplmoacy: The USGA asks Germany if their alliance can be renewed.
- Gran Colombia: It takes over the whole northern half of Peru and begins to aid Chile in conquering the southern half by sending troops and supplies. They head to Lima, where they deivide the northern part of the city for itself, leaving the southern part for Chile.
- USGA Diplomacy: The USGA offers Colombia an alliance and if accepted troops will be sent immediately to help Colombia in its current war.
- Colombian Diplomacy: Yes.
- United States of Greater Austria: The USGA continuesto look about for Allies. All nations that wish to ally themselves with the USGA please ask here.
- Brazil: Brazil continues to construct and research into tanks. The blimps that the Brazilian Air Force uses are introduced with armor plating for the gas-filled chambers, and the bridge, and four machine guns are placed on the bridge, and four crewmen can fire on aircraft as they fly by. Meanwhile, the Brazilian Air Force and Brazilian Navy launch excersies in the Atlantic Ocean. Research into planes tha can fire machine guns through the nose begin. Brazil asks to purchase Suriname from Netherlands (RANDOM.ORG, PLEASE) for the recent technology and an price suitable to Brazil.
- No. The Netherlands has a player so they would have to respond. If they don't respond in let's say three turns, I'll be happy to do the RNG for you! AwesomePeruvian 23:59, May 21, 2012 (UTC)
- There is. Oh, okay.
Bulgarian Diplomacy: Bulgaria asks the world to annex Serbia, believing that with Greece funding rebels, that Serbia will soon fall to chaos and anarchy, and a lot of people will be dead.
- First of all, this doesn't go here. Second of all, that makes no sense. What rebel funding are you talking about? Third of all, we already told you: you're not getting any other nation. Fourthly, we also told you to stop attempting to annex Serbia. Fifth of all, Serbia will not fall to chaos and anarchy.
- Greece diplomacy: Greece is funding the Serbian government not the rebels just so you know
- Spain: the Royal Armed Forces start to give leave to all conscripts. They are to become a professional army, although all males will be trained in the use of weaponry, doing an Obligatory Military Service that should last 12 months. The lessons learned in the Great War are taught to the new officers. A couple divisions of the Toros I are formed, while the engineers start to work on the new version of the Toro. Considering the lack of oil sources in Spanish territory, the government starts to support the construction and selling of electric cars, which don't require actual petrol, thus reducing the quantities of petrol Spain must buy. The Flying Platforms are used for the first time, putting down a rebellion in Spanish Morocco.
- France: It watches the situation in the Balkans closely, but stays quiet on it, and looking to their own borders, seeing Germany still strong and still growing, it decides to resume projects of tanks and airplanes, along with the already still-on Submarine project. There is called for a non-interventionist policy due to the poor economy.
- Italy: More Infrastructure and Industry are built. The economic downturn finally hits Italy, and mnay people lose their jobs. To stop this, more Industry is built, and many people are re-located to the cities.
- Chile: Chilean troops seize control of south pat of Lima and meet with the colombian forces. Chilean government continues improving the industries and the army and moving troops to argentinian border.
- Bulgaria: The government withdraws men from the Greek Border. A letter is sent to Greece, asking for a peaceful solution in both governments. Bulgaria offers to trade some fruit from the trees in Svilengrad for some money every month.
- Greece: Greece accepts the offer and will pay for the fruit. Greece also removes submarines from the Black Sea and some troops from the Bulgarian border. Greece doesn't want a war and wants better relations with their neighbors. Greece also sends a letter to Italian workers who are looking for a job to work in Greece due to the booming economy and lack of workers.
- Gran Colombia: It begins to build new settlements across the country to encourage a high standard of living. They tell Brazil that they will end all wars in South America and move elsewhere. They declare war on Panama to regain the region.
- USGA Diplo0macy: USGA troops continue to go into Gran Colombia, but does state that Colombia should stop its war, as Colombia's time WILL COME, and then you will be ready for it.
- Japan: more rebel forces are made from Japanese collaborators to try to stir up local rage against the Chinese government, more plans are made for future actions. Japan condemns Colombian Aggression against a small nation like panama any actions that damage the panama canal which is US territory will lead to an embargo by Japan and if the us requests aid it will be giving. Japanese immigration to Micronesia is sponsored by the Diet, and two more seats in the Diet are given to Korean representatives, the Japanese liberal coalition wins after the conservative party switched sides near the end of the elections.
- Spain: Spain also condemns Colombian aggression against Panamá, and demands that they stop their attacks against them. The Toros are first deployed into Northern Morocco, to help put down the rebellion in there. Spanish Guinea is brought up to a status of autonomous government.
- Italy: More Industry and Infrastructure are built in the nation. Meanwhile, we celebrate Greece and Bulgaria's ending of hostilities, and Italian Troops return home from this area. Meanwhile, we have to decline Greece's offers, because we are planning on a massive Industry build up. However, we do ask for trade agreements.
- Greece accepts the trade agreement with Italy but if Italy changes its mind Greece will still employ them.
- United States: Calls for help against Colombia and meanwhile sends tons of troops to Panama. The US places trade sanctions and an embargo on Gran Colombia. The US Navy also blockades the Pacific coastline of South America and the whole coast of Gran Colombia. Charles Evans Hughes begins to campaign for the Republican nomination for President (next turn will be election) and also goes around the country speaking out against Gran Colombia and its allies, terming the group collectively as "the Axis of Aggressors."
USGA Diplomacy: The USGA tells the USA to back off. And that the USGA cares nothing for the scrap of paper known as the Monroe Doctrine.
Brazilian Diplomacy: Brazil tells the USGA to back off, as has nothing to do in the Western Hemisphere.
- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, you don't care. That's really funny. You just made my day, Dean. Thanks for the laugh.
- Japanese Diplomacy: offers its full support and navy if requested in exchange the USA respects Japanese operations in China and eastern Russia when they become active in a secret letter to D.C.
- US D: USA rejects that. What about giving you some Pacific islands? EX: Marshall Islands, Wake Island, Johnson Atoll, etc.
- Japanese Diplomacy: the islands and allow as to annex the rest of Karafatu and expand our influence in China without annexing any territories.
- Brazil: Brazil supports the US and Japan on their decision, and mobilizes the military to help the US Navy blockade Gran Colombia. Troops are deployed to the border to stop any Colombian offensive into Brazil.
- Serbia: Serbs are overjoyed that their country is freed from Bulgaria. However, Serbia decides that it wants to improve relations with Bulgaria, in case of another war. A few gifts and a trade agreement is sent to Bulgaria. Some troops are trained to replenish defensive positions that had been broken during the war.
- Bulgarian Diplomacy: We accept
- Greece Diplomacy: Greece stops sending aid to Serbia until they stop trying to have relations with Bulgaria or tensions between Bulgaria and Greece officially cease.
- Colombia pleads for a cease-fire, demanding status quo ante bellum.
- Japanese diplomacy:willing to accept a cease fire if it leaves panama alone and cedes the Galapagos Islands to either the states or Japan
- Brazilian Diplomacy: Brazil agrees to the Status quo.
- Colombian Diplomacy: It politely declines the Japanese offer.
- USGA Diplomacy: The USGA offers to mediate, and states that STATUS QUO ANTEBELLUM is the only fair option. The USGA offers Japan money so Colombia can keep the Galapagos.
- @Austria: Stay out of this.
- United States: US says that it is not fair for quo ante bellum, since Gran Colombia waged a foolish war that they were bound to lose. America proposes this: Anything not part of mainland Colombia is ceded to Japan. US shall take 500,000 dollars from Colombia. A part of Venezuela will be ceded to Brazil, and a part of Colombia shall be ceded to Panama. All for the low, low, cost of waging the war!
- Brazilian Diplomacy: Brazil agrees to the US proposal.
- USGA Diplomacy: The USGA says to stop. And Brazil was not attacked, nor Japan or the USA, why should you get anything? Panama I understand, give Panama some money and give Panama some of its land, but don't be so harsh,.
- offers the USA any lands it gets out of the cease fire in exchange for the Marshall Islands
- @Austria: Brazil, the US and Japan joined against Gran Colombia, and states that Austria has no reason to be in the Western Hemisphere. They did something foolish, and will receive the consequences.
- Colombian Diplomacy: I wasn't trying to harm American interests in Panama! I never meant to!
- US: We understand, it's just that this aggressive characteristic of Colombia's has gone too far. We shall compensate you with a grand total of 850,000 US dollars, in exchange for the land and money.
- Colombian Diplomacy: How about this: $20 million USD and all of this is settled, okay?
- 850,000 was a lot in those days you know
- USGA states that you only want a reason for land. the USGA will p[ay all of you to leave this issue alone. And the USGA also states that the USA backed a Panamanian rebellion so it could build the Panama Canal, the USA should get nothing. Also, Panama was Colombian first, then Imperialist America did the above and created a puppet state, so really America should be punished for being a hypocrite and even worse than Colombia when it comes to Imperialism.
- Colombian Diplomacy: You are right.
- Dean, shut up. Austria has no reason to intervene in the West and that is a direct violation of Monroe Doctrine. 850000 dollars was a hell lot of money back then, worth around 1.113 million dollars today, okay? RWG, your nation should be jumping for joy at being given so much money.
- no, im stating the truth!
- Greece: Greece is neutral but is allies with Gran Colombia and Brazil and believes that since Colombia stop the invasion of Panama, everyone should be happy and move on.
- @Dean: If you actually knew anything, you would know that everyone was hating on Colombia for not letting America build a canal and that the canal benefits everyone. Anyway, welcome to the wall of shame. You've been banned for the next six turns.
- No wonder everyone talks about you behind your back. That's unfair and I will fight it every way I can!
- No wonder everyone talks about who behind their back? Me? Nkbeeching? RWG? Enclavehunter? Lynxes21?
- United States of Greater Austria: The USGA continues to look about for Allies. All nations that wish to ally themselves with the USGA please ask here. Military and industrial expansion continues as well.
- Germany: Germany generally agrees with the United States on the Colombia matter, but refuses to get involved. Small amounts of employment begin to resurface in the country.
- Sweden: Sweden announces sweeping economic reforms and a new PM election was held. Nils Eden was elected.
- Bulgaria: The gifts and trade pact are accepted. With money from Greece coming in, and a few trade routes, along with money from Serbia, Bulgaria's economy is doing well. The last man is taken from the Greek border, and people in the country rejoice that another war has been avoided. Gifts are sent to France, Britain, USA, Austria, Germany, Serbia, Romania, Greece, Ottomans, Japan, Russia, Brazil, Mexico, Colombia, Mexico, Spain, and Portugal. Bulgaria hopes this will raise relations.
- Romania: Romania takes the gift, then declares war on Bulgaria. They invade the North.
- That is so messed up. TacoCopper
- Sweden: Has condemned Romania's actions and supports Bulgaria. Sweden offers military assistance to Bulgaria.
- Bulgarian Diplomacy: Bulgaria accepts the assitance, and thanks Sweden for the help. An Alliance is asked of Sweden.
- Gran Colombia: It requests that it pay a sum of money to the United States in order to settle the issue. It appreciates the gifts from Bulgaria and defends the country from the wrath of Romania. They ask Chile to form a confederation since they are both friendly countries.
- US D: No no, it's okay. You don't have to pay us for anything.
- Chile: More industries are built in the southern Chile, while continues the reconstruction of the former peruvian territory. More engineers, tecnics and professors arrive to the country for teach to chilean students. A new health program is began by the government. Chile accept an alliance with Gran Colombia.
- Colombian Diplomacy: I meant a CONFEDERATION.
- Chilean Diplomacy: Ohh... then, OK.
- Brazil: Hostile relations against Gran Colombia have settled in the population and a majority of the government, but the President refuses to see aggression in Gran Colombia, and officially apologizes for declaring war on Gran Colombia. Meanwhile, two new battleships, an airship, an squad of tanks, and the 1st Army Air Corp is constructed. The civilian economy returns to normal, and gambling becomes legal.
- Japan: The government ups their funding campaigns in China and Russia supplying a few tanks to more extremist forces in each country. the education system is remodeled to be more efficient and to include Korean as a second language so not to cause dissent in the newest prefectures. More efforts on human rights are put into place now with the new liberal coalition in power a law is passed making the military subject to the Diet's orders and not just to the emperor's. the nation begins making planes for military usage, and efforts to make a submarine and modern battleships continue.
- Italy: Italy declares support for Bulgaria. An army of 25,000 sets off to go defend Bulgaria. Meanwhile, the miltary is given funds from other projects, like welfare.
- Spain: the Spanish government starts working on developing projects that help the workers achieve better lives. Many arms related industries open factories in a certain point in Castilla la Nueva, to give new industry to the underdeveloped place.
- Greece: Greece DECLARES WAR on Romania! Greece also asks Serbia to join and starts sending aid to them. Greece sends submarines and Battleships into the Black Sea and begin attacking Romanian ports. Greece also sends 30,000 troops into Macedonia. Greek tanks ask Bulgaria for permission to enter their country in order to aid their new friend. Greece also begins builing more weapons. The Greek economy is booming and Greece can afford a long war.
- Bulgarian Diplomacy: We accept the Greek's access through Bulgaria, and thank them for the help. We send an alliance request.
- Greece Diplomacy: We accept your alliance request.
United States of Greater Austria: The USGA follows its Greek and Bulgarain allies in invading Romania, but the USGA states that it wants no land, only a peaceful balkans. The USGA launches a massive invasion of Romania, and USGA tanks cross into Romania within days of the war starting, and closely followed by troops, the USGA begins to make major gains into Romania. The USGA states that "this war was started by the Rumanians, but the Greater European Alliance will end it!"
- NO ALGORITHM. ALSO YOU WERE BANNED FOR SIX TURNS, ANYWAY! Dean, honestly you piss everybody off, just stop and do what you're told!
- Peace Treaty Is On The Talk Page. Debate About It.
- Serbia: We choose to help Bulgaria.
Sims is no longer banned guys.
- Gran Colombia: It signs a non-aggression treaty with Panama never to invade the country again. They are still wondering what choice Chile has made. It sends 30,000 troops to Romania as the invasion force.
- Chilean Diplomacy: What you mean? I said yes to the Confederation proposal.
- Colombian DIplomacy: They are saying if they are willing to form the Confederation now.
- Italy: More troops arrive in the Balkans Region, and they help Bulgaria set up defenses. Meanwhile, on the Home Front, Hotels are opened up to try to attract Foreign tourist money.
- Greece: Greece offers Bulgaria, Serbia, Italy and A.H. to join an alliance. Many greeks begin vacationing to Italy and Greece stops making weapons due to they have enough. They keep tanks in Bulgaria and Macedonia in case of an invasion by Romania. Greece asks permission to annex Albania and begin builing a medical research lab and the fruits from Bulgaria become a greek favorite and they ask for more imports. Greece's economy is fantastic and many Greeks begin buying beautiful houses and they send aid to help their new allie Bulgaria with their economy.
- Italian Diplomacy: We will join the alliance.
- France: France has two months of enlightment and economic prosperity, but it soon goes into recession again. Military matters of building more submarines and modernizing tanks and the navy is stopped. All production goes of the military goes to the army and the a defensive wall is planned to be built. (Maginot Line.)
- German Diplomacy: We express concern over this defensive wall, as the French-German Border was supposed to be demilitarized.
- Germany: Germany continues to try to nullify the effects of the depression, and some more small steps are taken, but more work is needed.
- Greece: Greece offers German workers jobs in Greece. We have too much jobs and not enough people.
- German Diplomacy: Germany accepts, and suggests closer cooperation in defeating the economic depression.
Switzerland: After increasing pressure from Britain and her allies, Switzerland states that Germany may no longer bank in Switzerland. We also continue to claim neutrality. Swiss D: We ask Britain for support in the event that Germany invades Switzerland, In exchange we provide exclusive rights for Geneva banking to His Majesty. German Diplomacy: Why did you do that? That is only going to make our depression worse. Besides, no war is going on and we would never dare to invade Switzerland, and we aren't able to right now.
- When did Britain ever say that?
- I made a mistake. My web browser messed up and I could only read the first part with the war. Sorry, guys.
- Switzerland: In light of the recent economic times, Switzerland announces that it will help any way it can to stabilize the European economy. Once again, sorry guys.
- Gran Colombia: Colombia soon becomes hit by the worldwide recession. They ask all of South America to work together to help ease, if not end the crisis. They ask Mexico for an alliance and trade agreements.
- Brazil: The President of Brazil passes an bill that will help keep Brazil from falling into the recession pit. Meanwhile, to support the bill, expansion of the military stops, and trade attempts to increase the revenue going to different countries.
- Spain: the Spanish government passes legislation to attempt to diminish the effects of the worldwide recession in the economy. Work starts to be done to protect businesses from falling. Great public works are started to give jobless people a job. The army, navy and air force stops its expansion in order to prevent higher expenses.
- Japan: more efforts are put into expanding the navy several modern battleships are put into construction including two more dreadnoughts and six subs are put into production. a small baby boom is experienced with the new immigration from the main islands to the other islands and the Korean peninsula and some local officials begin promoting interrace marriages to increase bonds between the different cultures and unite them into the Japanese culture, all restrictions against the Koreans have been fully removed and all Koreans are officially full citizens of the empire and subjects of the Japanese Empire, but they are still allowed to keep Korean culture, but are encorouged to embrace both Korean and Japanese culture. more arms and supplies are sent to Chinese rebel groups now chemical rounds for artillery pieces are supplied as well. a request to purchase the Marshall Islands and Guam from the US is made.
- Italy: The economy takes a hit, and the miltary budget is cut by one third. The government doesn't want to cut miltary personnel, because that would just add to the unemployment problem. So instead, many weapons are sold off. Many troops practice with wooden weapons, and most of them wear civilian clothes instead of miltary uniforms. More hotels are opened up and many places are set up as tourist attractions to try to get money from other nations without going into debt.
- United States: President Hughes goes on a worldwide tour to other nations to speak and encourage people to help their nations recover from the Depression in any way possible.
- Mod Event: The worth of Mexican dollar goes down severely as more dollars are printed. Mexican dollars are now used as fuel for fire since the value has gone so low. Venustiano Carranza is elected in the 1913 improv election when it is discovered that the former government was involved in a major political plot. He promises to help Mexico recover.
- The Kingdom of Sweden: A bomb explodes in Stockholm, killing 106 civilians. Sweden blames Germany, and declares war on The Kingdom of Germany.
- Germany: Germany sees the war as a possible way of escaping the current depression. Many people join the military to earn wages and food, and the army soon swells in size. Germany asks that Sweden reconsider, as Germany would never authorize a bombing of civilians in a neutral nation. Fighters are being experimented with, and most of the navy is moved to the Baltic Sea.
- Sweden: Sweden apologizes to Germany for falsly accusing them of the terrorist attack. Sweden uncovers that the attack was actually at the hands of Norway and declares war on Norway.
- (Dude - WTF? You realize you're taking the whole issue of declaring war too quickly, don't you,? You've just declared war on two nations and you think it's going to be so easy. Again sorry, I know I'm not a mod and shouldn't get involved but still, WTF?)
- Everybody, I AM NOT GOING TO WAR WITH GERMANY. I am going to war with Norway.
- HOLD IT! It's not happening. Norway is basically your brother-friend. Try internal terrorists.
The Swiss deounce Sweden's action and calls for peace,the world wide depression can be solved only through co-operation, not war.
Greece condones the attack on Sweden by Norway but tells Sweden not to go to war with Germany. Germany is a Greek ally and Greece will aid them.Greece also begins focusing on education. The Greek economy - unlike the rest of the world - is still fantastic. German workers in Greece help Greece with farming and fishing. Greece annexes Albania and sends troops to Tirana. Greece resumes producing tanks due to the war in the north.
- Gran Colombia: It begins reductions on governmental spending and slightly increases taxes in order to help eas their economic crisis.
They do, however, condemn Sweden for their actions.
- Bulgaria: The economy is slightly recovering, and the unemployment rate goes down. Most of the population are employed in factories that produce cars, tanks, guns, bombs, and planes. More testing on planes are conducted and are ruled safe. Many will be used in wars, and maybe someday as transportation for a lot of people. Bulgaria accepts the Alliance with Greece.
- France: France grows an islolationist policy, and later cuts off all military alliances and programs with other nations. They do though, seek to increase trade and improve the economy. They prepare to build the Maginot Line, and assure Germany it suits a completely defensive purpose, and if France attempted to invade Germany, it would actually make it harder for the French Army to get to Germany, and Germany should have little to worry about. The Government begins a job creating program.
- Greece: Greece improves their education and more people are going to college. Greece begins testing planes in Albania and are doing quite well. Greece begins to raise taxes slightly and farming improves greatly thanks to the German workers. Greece begins a journey around the world with a battleship. Greece also embargos Sweden.
- Japan: the empire declares it will begin atempts to make a small automatic firearm. (first submachine gun was made by the Germans in 1917). a new radio company opens up in seoul with government funding. the Manchu border is remilitarized and the government claims it is to avoid violence spilling into continental Japan several members of the soku gakai group are released from prosin along with other political prisoners and in a public statement issued by the prime minister with the emperor present all prisoners for political or religious reasons are freed and compensation will be given to them for the injustices they suffered, and several forigners that were imprisoned are released as well including 20 Russians, 13 Americans, six British, two French and 500 Germans who were seized during the war and proper treatment will be giving from this point onward and the Diet requests that each respective nation take their nationals from here on end.
- Italy: The economic situation continues to worsen, and Communist Politicians begin to gain popularity in Southern Italy. The Government is forced to cut positions available. Thousands of Office Workers and Troops are laid off. However, the Government continues to keep the emphasis on Toruism, believeing that Foreign Money will jump-start the Italian Economy.
- Brazil: Brazil continues its economic deals, and the economy moves at an constant rate with no rise or falls in economic growth. Reasonable cuts are made in the military, and two dreadnoughts, five destroyers, and an submarine are scrapped. The crew of these ships are transferred to another ship, or get working positions at the naval bases. Research begins on an assault rifle (the first assault rifle was developed and produced by the Russian Empire in 1915).
- Switzerland: Begins nation wide private banking reforms, as well as creating new public works to increase jobs.
- Mod Event: Mexico's new government takes control, and, in order to gain money, Mexico offers the Yucatan peninsula to Britain and Baja and Sonora to America.
- Notice: The Depression will end next turn. Just say stuff like this: "Nation X finally manages to repair the economy, although not entirely."
- RNG: Britain accepts Yucatan from Mexico.
- United States: In the midterm elections, the Republicans maintain control of the House while Democrats maintain control of the Senate. United States sends aid teams to every nation affected by the Depression. America accepts Baja and Sonora.
- Gran Colombia: Although measures have been taken, the efforts are onyl partially successful. They begin to research on the assault rifle and encourage radios as communication. They encourage increases on taxes on some rich people to help raise money for economic relief programs.
- Brazil: Brazil's economy begins to grow, but at an slow rate. Research into the assault rifle continues, and rail links between the major cities of Brazil are built. Brazil asks to purchase Suriname from the Netherlands for all the technology Brazil knows, and an price suitable for the Netherlands.
- Italy: The efforts of the Government has started to pay off, with all the Hotels and Resturants opening up, new construction industries opened up to build new stuff, and the Tourism Dollars are helping pay for these expansions. Many people get jobs, but unemployment rates are still high compared to pre-war rates.
Australia revolts from Great Britain
- This is implausible. Australia was very loyal to the UK at the time. TacoCopper
- Japan: blue prints for the so called are assault rifle are acquired and scientists look at them but more favor is put towards the compact machine gun idea on the basis of more bullets and durability. More agents of Japan are sent into China to cause greater problems for the central government. (when will the bloody revolution happen XD the nation was unstable as it is and with Japanese aid I'd guess it would be more plus I've been supplying rebels for over five years now T_T my troops grow restless and blood thirsty) the industrial power of Japan is continuously expanded as more industrial areas are growing outside of major cities increasing the size of exports and the need for natural material imports.
- France: Contrary to recent reports from other nations, growth has yet taken France. A government program to set up more industries and export more products are made which create tens of thousands of jobs, but low payment.
- Greece: Greece begins researching the assault rifle and education becomes mandatory for all from 6 to 18. Greece scientists begin researching chemical weapons and wants to annex Malta. Greece has great infrastructure improvements in Macedonia and Albania. Greece opens a weapons factory in Tirana. Greece's economy is still fantastic. A rebel group in Albania was out down severely and 1200 rebels were executed in the capital
- Chile: New reforms for health are made by the government. Education level increased, and the military industry is expanded. Trade agreements are offer to France, Japan, Germany, United Kingdom and Mexico.
- Japanese diplomacy: The Ministry of Trade accepts the treaty with Chile and requests minerals that are particularly found in Chile.
- Chilean Diplomacy: Chile agrees.
- Switzerland: invests in new banking codes and limits taxes for offshore and private banking.
- USGA: The USGA begins to pour money into its allies to hep them out in industrialization.
- Spain: the Spanish economy starts to recover, although very slowly due to the problems caused by the Depression. The Cuerpos de Construcción (the corps that jobless people join to earn more money) have, however, become a success, and the government starts to think about turning it into a fixed part of government.
- Bulgaria: Bulgaria starts industrializing more and unemployment drops a lot, and the Depression looks to be over, but still a lot people are unemployed. As Bulgaria starts industrializing, planes, ships, cars and other means of transportation are funded by the government. Troops are beginning to be drafted as the Bulgarian army is in bad shape after the war. Weapons, bullets, and bombs are being produced at a rapid rate, and these "Assault Rifles" and "Sub-Machine Guns" are beginning to be researched.
(When you add a new year, if it is .5 or .0, please add the .0 for a new year, and .5 for a half year. Thank you.)
- Gran Colombia: The country asks Britain to buy Guyana for a reasonable price. Education becomes mandatory for all from 5 to 18. They begin sending assistants and teachers to tribal communities to help them catch up with modern times.
- Greece: Education has become very successful and more Greeks are ecoming scientists. Greece sends tanks to Albania to put down any protest and many rebels fled to Serbia. The economy is at an all time greatness and people are spending more. Greece begins working on an advanced battleship and submarine. A new prison was built on Crete and crime rates are very low in Greece. Greece starts to trade with Sweden again. Greece begins researching the sub-machine gun.
- The assault rifle mentioned earlier wasn't actually an assault rifle, so you still have many years to go. Furthermore, Malta belongs to Britain. You really don't want to do that.
- I thought that but wasn't sure then what were they talking about?
- They were talking about a rifle made in Russia that some people think is the first assault rifle. The first actual assault rifle was made in 1944, so we all have some time to go. You can work on sub-machine guns, though.
- Germany: Germany keeps working on fixing its economy, and it plans to build a defensive barrier one mile from the French Border. More industrializers move to the colonies, seeking cheaper labor and more resources.
- Bulgaria: The Sub-Machine Gun Idea is very popular, and more research is going into it. Meanwhile, the economy is getting better, and defensive walls are built all around the borders of the country. A trade agreement is offered to Greece, Austria, Germany, and Sweden.
- Greece accepts and questions the defensive walls.
- Bulgaria: The government says they are for defense if a large war like the Great War is to come again.
- Brazil: Brazil continues to research into submachine guns (I meant submachine guns last turn). Meanwhile, Brazil asks to purchase Suriname from the Netherlands (RANDOM.ORG, PLEASE) for an reasonable price and all the technology Brazil knows. The economy continues to get better, and Brazil begins to construct an hydro-electric dam in former Paraguay and Bolivia.
- RNG Results: (1-3 Yes, 4-10 No, 2, Offer accepted.)
- Japan: Japanese immigration to the former German pacific islands and to Formosa, now the prefecture of Taihoku, continues and the radio is introduced to the areas. Japanese efforts to upgrade the navy are nearly completed, and the idea of making a mobile air field on the water is introduced (The British made the first one in WW1, though it was never used much). The submachine gun designs are being tested, but none are really to the liking of the army, so more designs are made. Tests with radiation for medical purposes begin. Production of grenades begin. More supplies are sent to Chinese and Russian rebels. Japan officially declares support for revolutionaries in China and cuts all ties with the Qing dynasty, calling them weak and corrupt. Soldiers who speak Chinese fluently with a mainland accent and Han from Formosa, disguised as Chinese, begin causing problems for the forbidden city by calling up public rallies and disturbing the peace throughout the country.
- Russia has actually made a great deal of democratic reforms following the war.
- United States: The United States turns Baja and Sonora into territories. The US begins research into submachine guns as well.
- Japanese diplomacy: Japan requests a formal alliance with the USA, and offers to share blueprints for all current projects with the USA in exchange for a formal treaty respecting Japanese equality to the Western powers.
- The US accepts.
- A war shall happen in the 20s. Who do you guys think should be fighting and what should the war be over?
- Honestly, whichever nations have rising tensions I think it wouldn't be one major war but several regional wars that might link up in the future.
- It seems, honestly, the Balkans are a good choice, Romania is really aggressive, Bulgaria and Greece seek new territory, Serbia has things going on, and rebellions keep popping up from occupied territories. The war might be over land disputes, rebellions, or just plain aggressiveness. And since some of the southern Balkan nations have connections with some Central European and Scandinavian countries, the wars might reach there, and then a chain reaction would start, etc.
- Bulgaria: Sub-Machine Gun research is funded by the government, and an alliance and trade agreement is sent to Italy. Some diplomats are sent to the USA to discuss some problems in the Balkan Region.
Greece finishes the sub-machine gun due to their high education.Greece is worried about the situation in the Balkans and begins a massive buildup of their already strong military. Rebels in Albania attacked a Greek convoy in Tirana causing the death of six soldiers. Greece begins sending 40,000 troops to Albania to take out the rebels and asks Serbia to arrest any rebels in Kosovo. Greece offers Britain money to buy Malta. Education improves greatly and more military research is being funded. Greece's economy is still very well and many young men are joining the military. Greece sends diplomats to Bulgaria and the USA to talk about problems in the Balkan region.
- Slow down. No research project could be done in one turn.
- Italy: More Tourist attractions are built, and Industries in some areas are shut down and sent to other areas to make the surrounding areas more attractive to tourists. Meanwhile, more people get jobs serving Tourists, and the Government is making more money from Tourist Dollars.
- Gran Colombia: It begins hosting a series of work projects to improve infrastructure in order to reduce unemployment. It begins increasing education, health care, communication technologies, and other conveniences to the natives so that they could go through their lives easier.
- Brazil: Brazil continues to improve the interior infrastructure of Brazil, and the people of Dutch Suriname are given equal rights. The economy continues to improve, and considers its the second most powerful nation in the America's, with the United States. Research into the submarchine gun ends, due to its higher education in the America's, and the construction on a prototype similar to an OTL Thompson. Brazil thanks the Dutch for selling them the territory.
- The Netherlands has a player so you did not purchase any territory from them.
- Yes I did. You said if he hasn't played in three turns, a mod can do a random.org. And has been, so yeah I did purchase it. Look at the random.org W
- Was it done by an unbiased mod?
- Not to be picky, but who?
- I believe it was Scraw, but not for sure.
- 'Twas I Scraw and have seen ye the RNG? 'Twas 1-3 yes and lucky was this fellow to get 2. Apparently my explanation for it is this: seeing the opportunity to get Brazilian technology (just behind the Big Cheese tech), the Duchies sell it.
- I did see it, I just don't want people to cheat RWGs. Since Scraw did it, it is fine.
- Japan: The ship docks build several warships including five cruisers, six subs and the nation's first two dreadnoughts, more money goes into naval spending. The agents in Shanghai cause three massive riots trying to start a revolt there. another design is made for the sub-machine gun based on Brazil's design it is met with applause but the army wants the researchers to come up with something more original the nation's first semi-automatic rifle is produced it is called the type 15. studies begin to test the value of radio waves for detection of enemy vessels at sea. with the USA signing the alliance the Diet pronounces an era of cooperation in the North Pacific.
- USGA: The USGA continues to pour money into its Allies' economies while Austrian troops begin to mass on the Rumanian border.
- Why? I told everyone that that old now non-existent war was just an accident and that we're supposed to pretend that it didn't happen. And that Romania is like a Switzerland here in this game = the other land of neutrality.
- Romania: We see this and send a warning out. Men are placed on the border.
- Lol, such short sentences are causing such large amounts of tensions. TacoCopper
- Chile: Armed forces are improved. Again, trade agreements are offer to France, Germany, United Kingdom and Mexico.
- Germany: Germany works on submachine guns, and a few more tanks are made. The fleet is also partially expanded.
- Bulgaria: The United European Alliance Of Peace Is Formed. The current President is Vasil Radoslavov. He is current ruler of Bulgaria, making Bulgaria the Presidential State. Many invitations are sent out to these countries: Russia, Serbia, Greece, France, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Great Britain, Belgium, Netherlands, Italy, Switzerland, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Romania, Macedonia, Albania, Austria, Denmark. First elections for the first council will be held on the talk page of the United European Alliance Of Peace. Only one country will be entered into the council unless at least seven countries join the Alliance, then five Council Members will be elected. Be sure to read the rules.
- Greece: Greece asks Bulgaria to revoke the invatations to Macedonia and Albania due to they are a part of Greece.
- Italian Diplomacy: We will join.
- Gran Colombia: It makes cut backs in military spending and construction spending, hoping it could ease the crisis a bit. A few men from the military are chosen to retire for the sake of the economy.
- Spain: in the new elections, Antonio Maura (Partido Conservador) is chosen as new Presidente de España. He immediately starts to implement a new economic program to fully bring Spain out of the economical crisis.
- United States of Greater Austria: The USGA offers Gran Colombia an alliance.
Bulgaria, Germany, and Greece are asked for troops to invade Rumania so that a more "friendly" government can take its place. The United States of Greater Austria then declares war on Rumania and launches a massive invason of the country, and the war begnis. The world is promise that the USGA will annex no land and that Rumanias sovernty will not be taken away. Bulgarian Diplomacy:For this conflict with Austria and Romania, Bulgaria joins Austria. They send planes and tanks across the border, followed by Cavalry and Foot Soldiers. Bulgaria's population has risen greatly because of severe overpopulation. Because of this, Bulgaria will take land. USGA Diplomacy: Bulgariais thanked adn promised some alnd while Greece and Germany are also asked to send troops. Someone please do an aglroithm for this war. Rumanias existance will not be threatened. Romania: Romania uses its tanks and men to attack the Austrians and Bulgarians. Romania sails around to Bulgaria and attacks from the East
- Colombian Diplomacy: OK.
- Why you fools? That's it, the Austrian and Greek and Bulragian players get banned for three turns.
- Bulgaria and Greece backed out of that war.
Greece sides with Bulgaria and Austria and sends troops and tanks to Romania and submarines to the Black sea to attack Romanian ports. Greece also give sub-machine guns to all their troops and ask Serbia to join. Albanian rebels attempted to attack the city of TIrana but failed and were executed. Many young men jon the military to defend Greece.Greece still offers Britain money for Malta. Greece also wants coastal lands for military purposes.
- Italy: More Tourist Attractions are built all across the nation, and Manufacturing Nations are relocated to the North, while Hotels and Resturants are being built in the South.
Meanwhile, we tell Austria to back off of Romania for a war that has no meaning whatsoever. We send Miltary Aid to Romania, and ask for Britain, France and Germany all to help defend Romania against a useless attack. Romanian Diplomacy: We thank the Italians for this. Bulgarian Diplomacy: We decide that in order to keep our friends, that we should not provoke the rest of Europe. We drop out of the war. Italian Diplomacy: We thank Bulgaria for stepping down. Greek Diplomacy: Greece steps down from the war because Bulgaria did. Greece also cuts all ties with Italy due to siding against them in the war and aidin gtheir enemy Romania. Greece also tells all citizens to leave Itaty and puts a travel ban on the country. Italian Diplomacy: In response, Italy closes the Italian Embassy in Greece. Trade is also cut with Greece. Greek Diplomacy: Greece demands all Italian people in Greece to leave and begins sending a navy fleet into the Adriatic Sea. Greece also closes its embassy in Italy. Greece asks Bulgaria to do the same. Serbia: We join the war on Austria's side. We use Bulgaria to get to Romania, and will attack anyone that provokes Serbia. United States of GA Diplomacy: The USGA sends money to Serbia in thanks and promises Serbia Rumanian land. The USGA continues to fight and promises Greece and Bulgaria land for there rejoining the war against Rumania, which will not be destroyed after the war, only weakened.
- Japan: The Japanese navy continues to expand a prototype aircraft carrier is designed it will take years before an actually one is made. plans to make the air force a part of the naval force and army once one is established is put into consideration. the Diet requests that the USA allow the Japanese to intervene in China to protect Japanese, and american interests in the orient offering them a place in the intervention.. the Imperial Japanese army begin plans to intruduce a the sub machine gun into the armed forces once a basic model is produced.
- France: It watches the events around the world, but stays quietly, Facsit Political Groups grow in percentage.
USGA Diplomacy: The USGA asks France to declare war on Rumania, in return France will be paid good money and given a small portion of land in the USGA as well as trade rights. French Diplomacy: France denies politely, as it does not wish to participate in any conflict, and also believes the invasion of Rumania is is missing reason.
- Fascism hasn't been invented yet. TacoCopper
- Actually, I could be wrong, but I believe it was, but it had no major foothold in any country, especially at this time when it was World War 1.
- Fascism started to take its roots in World War 1, but it wouldn't be until 1925 that Fascism was an actual political philoshpy. TacoCopper
- Chile: A change in the cabinet is made by the President. The new defense minister implement a new program for upgrate the military industry.
Germany urges sides in the war to cease violence at one, stating that the war is entirely uneeded.MP16 Submachine guns are issued to a few troops, and soldiers at firing ranges mention that they like the gun in live-fire scenarios.
Brazil condemns Austria and sides with Germany and urges for the war to stop.Meanwhile, the submachine gun is equipped to the Brazilian Army, and small amounts to the Brazilian Navy. Airships are constructed, and the Brazilian Air Force is now the largest in South America. Brazil asks to purchase the Falkand Islands from Britain.
Serbia: We do not like how Italy, Germany, and Brazil are treating this war. We declare war on those countries.
- Bulgaria: We once again invite these countries: Russia, Serbia, Greece, France, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Great Britain, Belgium, Netherlands, Italy, Switzerland, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Romania, Macedonia, Albania, Austria, Denmark, to join the United European Alliance Of Peace.
Bulgaria is out of the war and wishes it to stop, but will not attack either side unless attacked. Bulgaria also declares war on Serbia for declaring war on Italy and Germany (Both Allies Of Bulgaria) and invade, once again. Greece: Greece, in support of Bulgaria, Germany and Brazil who are Greek allies and since Serbia has been a safe haven for Albanian rebels, declares war on Serbia they invade from Albania and Macedonia and tanks pour into Serbia. Greece also warns Italy not to meddle in Greek business. Greece also supports Austria/Hungary but will not help in the war.Greek sub-machine guns are a success and arm all troops with them. Greece still wants to buy Malta and still had a military presence in the Adriatic sea. Greece improves farming and manufacturing. Weapons factories continue business but need employees. Greece asks Spain for an alliance and offers Spanish workers' jobs in Greece. Brazil: Brazil puts an embargo on Serbian goods. An expeditionary force is assembled, and launcehd toward the Mediterraen, and asks that Greece allows the Brazilian Expeditionary Force to enter your territory to reach Serbia.Meanwhile, the army is equipped with submachine guns, and research into an aircraft carrier begins. Greek Diplomacy: Greece will allow Brazil to enter their territory to reach Serbia. Gran Colombia: It declares neutrality in the events in Europe, yet does praise Bulgaria for peace efforts. They do condemn Serbia for its actions and declares an embargo. It sends only supplies to Bulgaria and its allies. Italy: Troops begin to arrive in Romania to help to defend them against Austria. Trying to salvage whats left of our relation, we offer Greece our support in Serbia. Greece thanks Italy for their help in Serbia
- This is retarded. Y'all warred on Romania for no reason, quit, got other people involved, virtually started World War II, screwed over the game, and acted idiotic. Players for the following nations have received three turn bans: Austria, Bulgaria, Greece, Serbia, and people who attacked Romania. People who are receiving the title of "good:" Italy, Germany, Brazil, Gran Colombia.
- That's totally unfair, nations declare war on other nations for no reason in real life, too, and no one yells at them saying IMPALUSIBLE!!! YOU CAN'T DO THAT, SO STOP, WE CAN DO THAT!!! And how come Italy's good? They participated, and we can start WW-I if we want to, it's a GAME, so chill, we can attack for no reason if we want to. What do you want me to do? Say, we think Rumania shot my guy so I can declare war, that's how WW-I OTL started, so grow up. It's FINE!!!
- Sims, shut up. You're implausible, ridiculous and way too ambitious. Get over it, you're banned for three turns.
- YOU SHUT UP, you just hate the truth, and you're always trying to ban me, so get a life for once and stop p[icking on everyone else.
- Dean, come on, don't fight it. That just makes things worst. TacoCopper
- I went ahead and uncrossed stuff unrelated to the war, such as research or asking to buy something. Enclavehunter 01:09, June 3, 2012 (UTC)
- My only question is that do we have to search the game and eliminate anything related to this war crap? RandomWriterGuy 04:02, June 3, 2012 (UTC)
- No. Syngraféas Enallaktikí̱ Istoría, Dic mihi lingua Anglorum. 16:44, June 3, 2012 (UTC)
- 'Dean, the ban came from me and AP and is being enforced Enc, Taco and RWG, so yeah, deal with it, and besides, you weren't the only one banned. A two mod ban is real burn, so shut up and deal with it. Italy participated on Romania's side. And besides, every war had a reason. If you weren't so retarded in every game, and didn't go on a rage everytime something happened, people would like you and wouldn't have to ban you.
- Remember that.
THE WAR MENTIONED FROM THE WAR IS COMPLETELY IMPLAUSIBLE! DO NOT MENTION IT HERE!
- Gran Colombia: Colombia begins to focus on a possible union with all of South America. They ask Chile, Brazil, and Argentina to establish the South American Union. They begin to establish relations with Spain and improve those with the United States and Panama.
- Brazilian Diplomacy: We agree. If this union occurs, would we manage ourselves as an state or an country.
- United States Diplomacy: United States proposes a Pan-American Association, comprising of all the nations of the Americas.
- Brazilian Diplomacy: Brazil agrees to both proposals, but would more accept the Pan-American Association.
- Colombian Diplomacy: Actually, what America said was better than what I had.
- Brazil: Brazil agrees to the South American Union. Meanwhile, the military is upgraded and modernized. Airships are better protected and now can carry an small biplane Meanwhile, Brazil upgrades its navy, and research into an aircraft carrier continues.
- Spain: Spain duly declines Greece's offer for an alliance, not wishing to tie herself down to a war that will yield many deaths for nothing, as it happened during the previous war. The Flying Fortresses become more powerful, as better artillery is equipped on them. Biplanes are first added to the Cuerpo Aéreo Real. The number of officers in the army is reduced in order to reduce costs. Some of those officers join the CAR, while others join the Police Corps.
- Japan: the first basic design for the aircraft carrier is made and its will be built by 1920 for testing. The first submachine gun that military officials (based on the type 100, while a ww2 weapon it was of simple design and the Japanese Empire only started designing sub-machines in the late 1930's so I'm kinda stealing the design early on) and it is put for testing and distribution its called the Type 17. more agents cause disruption in China in Suzhou and Mukden. Imperial units stationed Lushen begin minor skirmishes with Chinese soldiers outside the city. Koreans finally begin to accept Japanese owenership of the peninsula due to Japanese liberal policies and their equal place in Japanese society allowing them to keep their culture, a local Korean Zaibatsu starts up with several rich Koreans controlling it and a few Japanese sponsoring it.
- Spain: The Spanish government commissions a new battleship, which should be built by 1919. It will be called Numancia, and it is expected to be the first of a new class of battleships. Dry docks are already busy working to build new submarines, armed with Telekino torpedos. Flying Fortresses are also being built (there are now four of them), and the Cuerpo Aéreo Real now has ten fighting biplanes and two training biplanes. The Cuerpos de Construcción become an official part of government by Royal Decree, allowing those people that are jobless to earn a salary. The Spanish government also begins a program to give people pensions and working rights.
- Gran Colombia: They government manages to help get the country out of the economic mess, though there are still problems to be solved. They kidnly ask Britain to buy British Guyana. They ask if the American Union could be formed now between South America and North America.
- Japan: the sub machine gun is accepted buy authorities and its distribucion begins its used for the first time in a border skirmish along the Chinese-Japanese border (Manchuria-Korea) proven its effectiveness. No Japanese forces enter China do to the fact that no state of war exists at the moment but skirmishes continue and aid to Chinese rebels continues with more Jap-supported revolts popping up in Beijing and Nanjing. Another idea thought up by naval officials is a permanent naval base off land to act as a fortress on the water to protect and secure Japanese dominence in the Western Pacific. while it is being taking into consideration members of the Diet look at the idea with some reluctence due to the cost of its construction and maintenence and the basic not knowing if its possible or no (I would like to make a sea fortress/dock but not sure if it's allowed. Just say yes or no and if no, I'll just say the Diet disapproves of the idea). the Diet requests permission from France to start up a few companies in French Indochina to extract necessary resources offering them 55% of all earnings) a similar offer is made to the Dutch in the Dutch East Indies (RNG someone please to see whether the Dutch accept or no). The first part of the construction of the aircraft carrier is completed.
- RNG (1-5 yes, 6-10 No: Result-- 8) The answer from the Dutch is no.
- Colombia asks Spain to establish closer relations, and establish trade agreements.
It still asks Britain if it could buy Guyana (RNG please?).They ask Japan to buy Taiwan for a reasonable price.
- No, Britain has a player.
- Japanese Diplomacy: Formosa or Taihoku is a prefecture of Japan. No, we will not sell it for anything, and the Diet takes offence in the offer.
Dominican Republic becomes communist after a revolution, declaring the Peoples Republic of Western Hispaniola.
- DR player expelled from this game for not having a user account. Please form one and then rejoin the game, thanks. And do not repeat this move.
- Japan: The Diet authorizes greater escalation of the conflict in China and sends more soldiers to Korea, lushen, and Taihoku. naval forces begin blockading northern China port cities that are revolting like Shanghai, the Diet with the signature of the emperor sends an ultimatum to the Qing Emperor consisting of 8 points: 1.the disbandment of absolutist Qing government . 2. the formation of either a republic or a constitutional monarchy . 3. Ceding of Manchuria to the Japanese Empire. . 4. Chinese acceptance of Japanese influence throughout eastern and southern China. . 5. The permission to station Japanese soldiers on Chinese territory to keep the peace and protect its citizens. . 6. The acceptance of the modern world and that the idea of the mandate of heaven is an old ideal long obsolete . 7. The entrance of China into the Pacific Alliance as a minor partner next to Japan and the USA. . 8. Japan and the USA be allowed greater economic rights in China, and the creation of factories and the . . ability to extract natural resources be granted. (somebody RNG this please whether the Chinese accept or no), should the ultimatum be denied an . . . intervention will be launched to bring revolutionaries into power. the idea of the ocean fortress is accepted . . by the Diet but with the condition that if it is not completed with in 10 years the project will be scrapped a . . . location is being looked for to begin constriction.
- Chinese Diplomacy: Constitutional monarchy formed. All is accepedt.
- Greece: Greece elects a new president who is pro-neutral. Greece passes the Act of Neutrality, stating that Greece will not go to war unless provoked, due to recent problems. Greece tries to amend relations with Italy. Greece also stops producing weapons and focuses on medicine and education. Alabanian rebels signed an agreement, and they have a say in Greek government, and so does Macedonia.
- P.S- Greece's ban was only 2 turns
- Italy: Italy continues to Industrialize. Meanwhile, we also try to make amends with Greece.
- Bulgaria: Music, Arts and other things are focused on, and all European countries are invited to the United European Alliance of Peace.
- Gran Colombia:
It disapproves the situation in the DR, as it may cause a threat to the entire world. They ask the other South American nations and the United States to see if they have to depose the Communist DR government.Also, they encourage the flourish of culture by building art, musical, drama, and dance schools.
Brazil puts an embargo on Dominican goods, and asks peacefully that the Communist Government leave. We will not declare war, but will end up like an OTL Cuba-US relations.Meanwhile, research continues and the military is expanded.
- United States of Greater Austria: The USGA asks its allies Bulgaria, Greece, and Germany to meet on the new United Alliance of Europe page to discuss war plans in case of future wars. The USGA cuts of Diplomacy with Italy due to an Italian assassin shooting the USGA President. Although war will not be declared, the USGA does continue its military buildup the Italian is captured and sent packing to a prison in central Austria. The USGA judge sentenced him to 5 years in Maximum Security prison to do hard labor, after the 5 years he will be executed.
- My 3 turn ban is over.
- You are controlling someone elses nation. Stop.
- I don't think that is what he meant. I believe he meant someone of Italian ethnicity, not nationality. If so, then it should be allowed.
- Ok I'll wait for it.
- Greece: Greece continues to do medical research and improving their education. The Greek economy is still great and farming improves also. Greece still wants to improve relations with Italy and offers a small gift. The travel ban is lifted and Greeks begin returning to Italy for vacation. The new president asks Spain for an alliance and trade agreement because Greece is now a neutral nation.
- Chile: The information received by the President show that the production of the national industry has been increased in the last years. The national budget is increase in several areas like education and health thanks to the new resources. The Chilean population reach 4,500,000. The former Peruvian territory now is fully integrated to Chile and also receive representation in the Congress.
Western Hispaniola: Retaliates by putting Trade Embargoes on both Brazil and Gran Colombia. Western Hispaniola also cuts off most Caribbean trade routes to Gran Colombia and Brazil, until these nation stop being so hostile.
- This is insane posting. This player will receive a three ban if it writes something implausible again.
- Japan: with no answer from the Qing government a deadline of of 2 years is giving other wise a full scale intervention will be launched by the imperial army and navy (please RNG for the ultimatum I gave China last turn someone I want to either reap some benefits off China now or crush them in a war) more aid is sent to rebel groups and more havoc is caused by Japanese backed grouped. a place 25 km off the coast of the Marianas in the ocean the first ocean fortress will be built by the imperial navy plans are put into place immediately to begin the project. the carrier construction continues. the power of the Zaibatsus over the economy gets stronger and more factories are opened. funding off a medicine and germs program begins to increase the biological and medical expertise of Japan. University becomes a free institution with the regular populace being urged to follow higher level learning after the mandatory primary and secondary school.
(1-5 yes. 6-10. 10 No): Justification: Qing government will rather fight to the death.
- I responded last turn. Sorry for being late.
Germany condemns the revolution in the Dominican Republic, claiming that communism is a false ideology.The Kaiser expresses sympathy towards Austria due to the assassination, and he also hopes that the Triple Alliance will not break apart as a result.
- United States Midterm elections are held, with Democrats maintaining a majority in Senate while Republicans hold the house. United States proposes that Qing China becomes a constitutional monarchy if it values its existence. President Al Smith (yes, the Al Smith) signs the Bill that admits Cuba as a state. Now totaling 49, the number of stars on the flag changes. United States begins construction on an aircraft carrier.
- Japanese diplomacy: the Japanese embassador offers the USA a plan to create a Manchu state under joint American, Japanese influence and an independent Filipino state under joint influence to expand the pacific alliance and avoid possible riots in either region, as another part of the plan the promotion of hegemony in the pacific by increasing naval cooperation between both states and promoting independence of European colonies in eastern Asia.
- UK is now up for grabs. Only players that I approve of will get the nation because I need a responsible player for the UK.
- Called it!AP
- Please, Austria, Germany and Greece vote for the new United European Alliance Of Peace Council and President. Candidates for Presidency: Everyone. Bulgaria is a candidate for reelection. If a tie is reached, random.org will determine a president, otherwise the country with the majority of votes will become the president. Council Candidates: Everyone besides Bulgaria. If it's a tie, random.org will determine who is apart of the new council. Otherwise, the country with majority of votes will be put into council. Remember to PLEASE post votes on the UEAOP's Talk page, or else it does not count
United European Alliance of Peace invitations are sent to all European countries, and the vote for the new President and Council of the Alliance is ongoing.
- Bulgaria: Planes, ships, cars, tanks, and weapons are made. More troops are trained, and Bulgaria does not go against any nation right now, and rejects the proposal from Greece to embargo Italy.
- Gran Colombia: They see the United European Alliance of Peace is a good way to establish peace in Europe, as hopefully the whole continent can resolve their differences for the first time. They ask the United States for a joint invasion of Mexico.
Eastern Hispaniola: Cautiously monitors Gran Colombia, seeing if it has intentions to invade Western Hispaniola or not. FWIW Western Hispaniola is Haiti. It's Eastern Hispaniola that is the d.r.
- What the hell are you talking about? It's called Haiti.
- Read the above post, where we declared Eastern Hispaniola (AKA D.R)
- Spain is up for grabs. Don't feel up to continuing playing this game.
- Japan: With the Chinese acceptance of the ultimatum the Japanese forces enter China up to the Manchu Chinese demarcation and ceremonially mark the separation of Manchuria from China and the protectorate of Manchuria is declared as an autonomous region of the Japanese Empire but under its military protection. smaller detachments enter major cities getting the populace to calm down and return to their homes with the signing of treaty the Qing government has two years to enact reforms or an intervention could still happen. Operation Taming the dragon is postponed for now. The Zaibatsu begin immediate construction of a few factories throughout Eastern China and Manchuria. The construction of the first aircraft carrier reaches completion and its first test in real life scenarios will happen in mid 1920. The Japanese battleship Nabunaga in memory of the first great unifier of the Yamato people is built the largest made yet by Japan four more of its size are designed to be built. construction of the ocean structure begins likely to take at least a decade in completion.
- Greece: Greece begins reopening weapon factories but still improves education. Planes and battleships are being made also. Greece offers some trade with Italy and removes their naval fleet from the Adriatic Sea. Greece also asks for the world's permission to annex Montenegro. Greece still wants to buy Malta from the UK. Greece is not a member of the United European Alliance for Peace, thus they can't vote.
- USGA Diplomacy: The USGA will embargo Italy if Greece does as well.
- USGA: Military buildup continues and the navy is put on high alert. The USGA ends all Diplomatic contact with Italy and USGA citizens are forbidden to go there. They are instead encouraged to go to Asia, Colombia, and the Caribbean, but not the USA. Immigration to other countries stops while immigration form other countries is encouraged. Democracy continues, but USGA citizens begin to petition the government to let them visit relatives in the USA and South America. Reluctantly they are allowed to VISIT, but nothing else. The USGA begins research on a bomb stronger than any other bomb in existence called the Super Bomb, it will take several years to build it. Research into Atomic Physics begins as well.
- At least three decades to develop that. Man, come on, you can't design the nuke so early.
- I SAID I'm researching it! I don't have it It will take at least a decade to get it, so chill.
- It doesn't matter if the assassin was from Italy, no reason to cut them off.
Italy, confused that the USGA and Greece are trying to embargo us, condemns them.Meanwhile, the Military is built up.
- I'm not embargoing anyone!
Brazil condemns the USGA and embargoes them, and stops all ships destined for Austria in mid-sail, and orders them to turn back to Brazil. Meanwhile, construction on an aircraft carrier begins. Design of a new version of a sub-machine gun. The military is built up, and Brazil offers an alliance, trade agreement, and mutual defense to Italy.
- Britain: Continues its large trade network, but enters a second period of Glorious Isolation. Britain shall not be allied to anybody for an indefinite amount of time, but will continue to trade with everybody.
- Greece Diplomacy: Greece asks Britain to buy Malta.
- Colombian Diplomacy: It asks Britain to buy Guyana.
- France: France again denies any involvement in any foreign affairs, including UEA of Peace. As it is in isolation. The Maginot Line is completed between Germany and France. The army is halved, and the only production of things are submarines.
- Gran Colombia:
Colombia becomes concerned of Haiti and keeps a wary eye for now.They ask Germany for its Tanzanian colony. It asks for a union with all of South America by 1921.
- German Diplomacy: Denied. We are trying to become on par with the rest of Europe right now.
- Bulgaria: Vasil announces he has been elected to a second term as President of the UEAOP and Greece is now in the United European Alliance Of Peace Council. Many troops, planes and tanks are produced.
- Greece: Greece begins reproducing weapons, planes and tanks. The new president is proud to be a member of the UEAOP and will now vote on issues.
Greece annexes Montenegro and gives them the same rights as Albania and Macedonia. Greece annexed Montenegro to "protect" them from any foreign invaders.Greek economy is at an all time high and the unemployment rate is 0.001%. German workers in Greece begin making a great living and are staying in Greece.
- If China, which has had 30 years of growth above 9%, can't do that now, I doubt Greece could. TacoCopper
- To be honest, I picked a random number. Greece has 3% is that better
- Why can't I annex Montenegro they're independent from Serbia
- THEY'RE INDEPENDENT, THAT'S WHY.
- Japan: several revolts by royalists in Manchuria are put down swiftly by the newly formed Manchurian independent militia and imperial forces. massive reforms are started throughout the newly established protectorate including education being made obligatory a crack down on the usage of opium, suppressing the wrapped foot practise, the abolishment of the Han, Manchu distinction with han being allowed to were their hair as they wish now, rail lines start being constructed throughout the area, all the reforms aim at increasing the efficiency of the region and destroying the old qing traditions. once again a request is made to France to establish companies in French Indochina. the navy continues to expand and the aircraft carrier nears completion lacking only about five or six more months, the ocean fortress construction begins with the preparations of the sea floor for the structure. studies into medicine, biology, chemistry and engineering continue.
- Italy: Manufacturing Industries begin to be built in Libya along the coast, annd Italians are encouraged to move there. Meanwhile, the Tourist Industry in the North is helping pay to bring workers and materials to Libya.
- Germany: Germany stresses for all nations in the world to calm down and think about what they are doing carefully. A new more armored tank is being researched, and it should outclass all other tanks out there at this time. The German Imperial Air force has become a major part of the armed forces, having been turned from a simple scouting unit, thanks to Manfred von Richtofen. The Kaiser's popularity grows due to his newfound reluctance to get into another war.
- Australia: Australia embraces British and Dutch immigration and also builds up a defence military.
- Britain: Britain remains neutral in foreign affairs and continues its massive trading network across the whole world. We give a resounding NO to Greece and Colombia.
- Brazil: Brazil researchs into a carrier-based aircraft to be accomidate on the new aircraft carrier built. New airships are equipped with better armor, and four propellers to propell the ship across the sky, instead of one that can only go in one direction. Passenger services by airships are popular now, and the airships can hold an resturant and an cabin for the passengers.
Research on an tank similar to OTL Sherman begins.
- Probably too soon to be researching a tank of that size.
- Yeah. Probaly right.
- Chile: More resources are put in the military industry (Army and navy) for reach the level of the other nations. The ports of Puerto Montt, Constitución, and Arica become to the principal centers for build ships. Literacy levels are increasing thanks to the education politics. Research in health also increasing.
- Bulgaria: More men are recruited, tanks and planes are made, and trade agreements are sent to all european countries.
Dominican Republic: Massive Modernization of Military begins. The Dominican Republic begins designing its first tank.
- I told you not to be so implausible. This is your final warning. Try it again and you'll get a ban.
- Greece: Greece moblizes more troops and produces planes, battleships, and tanks. They send troops to the Albanian-Montengrin border. Greece also sends a small naval fleet near Malta in case if necessary. Greece accepts Bulgaria's trade agreement. Greece advises Austria not to be aggressive towards other nations. Greece also tries to improve relations with Italy.
- Japan: the carrier is completed, and tests will happen in 5 months. More aircraft based on recent designs are produced, and plans to make a bomber within 3 years are set in place. The construction of the fortress continues in good timing. a new tank design is being made so not to fall behind the Germans. The Japanese officially adopt the tactic of elastic defence and combined arms in military engagement. Medical studies continue. The literacy rate of Japan is now considered to be at 96%, amongst the highest in the world, and the highest in asia.
- United States: Warren G. Harding of the Republican Party is elected President. He brings prosperity to America. Many people are enjoying their lives and popular among Americans is dancing, flight, radio dramas, jazz music, art, and books. However, all is not fun and joy. America continues the ten year military expansion, and builds several new tanks and planes for the Army. Military officials really begin to see the greatness and usefulness of plane.
- Italy: Factories continue to be constructed on the coast of Italy. Meanwhile, Italian workers and materials are brought to the coast to aid in the construction and to establish a strong ethnic Italian presence in the colony. Meanwhile, we send Greece a proposal: We end any harsh feelings between the two of us, and just go back to the way before.
- Greece accepts the proposal
- France: Job Reports are disappointing, and taxes are increased in various things which were before you did not have to pay for, these original prices are raised further, as disappointment in education and even more job reports, a petition is signed for re-election against the current French President and his Conservative-Liberal group, the Conservative-Liberal Group holds most positions, the preisdent keeps his jobs, but there are notable losses to Fascist styled group, and even some communist groups. The army budget is switched to simply pay for maintenance and upkeep.
- French Diplomacy: France offers to sell Vietnam to Japan as it cannot afford to keep fighting the guerrilla-styled fighter there.
- Japan accepts and offers but requests that it be allowed to pay in portions over seven years time so that the economy doesn't go into negatives.
- French Diplomacy: France accepts the counter-offer.
- Japanese Diplomacy: The Japanese Diet request to purchase the rest of French Indochina (unless when you said Vietnam you meant all of Indochina) for the Empire of Japan has began making designs on the region as a whole.
- Brazil: Brazil continues research into carrier-based aircraft continues. Meanwhile, the military is modernize to keep up with the European Powers. Brazil begins construction on a major hydroelectric dam down in former Paraguay and Bolivia, called Itaipu Dam. Meanwhile, the economy is improving significantly, and research into bombers, morphine (not sure), and larger battleships and faster cruisers.
- Chile: While the expansion of the armed forces continues, a new liberal government assume the presidency, implement new political changes.
Greece begins a mini invasion of Montenegro for their resources and location. They invade from the south and ask other countries to keep out of their affairs. Greece invades the tiny nation and conquers the south with ease.Greece also improves education and military. Tanks and planes pour into Montenegro.Greece's new president removes the neutrality act stating Greece will picking what fights to get into. Greece also improves their navy.
- I told you to leave it alone, and also, you have no algorithm.
- Sorry for sounding like a noob but what's an algorithm
- *sigh* Check the talk page of this game.
- Japan: With the purchase of French Indochina the region's administration is restructured into a more liberal one leaving the ruling in the hands of the locals, the region is renamed the protectorate of Annam after the previous kingdom that was absorbed by the French empire but with Japanese forces stationed there, three regiments are sent and a local base will be established in the Indochinese region, an act is passed which will give in 6 years time the populace in Annam and Manchuria a chance to vote whether they will stay in the Japanese Empire and gain independence as associated states of Japan (puppet regimes, of course) Korea and Taiwan since they have been turned into prefectures and a large minority of Japanese are forming their along with their representation in the Diet and the general assimilation that was carried out in the regions they will remain for ever a part of the Japanese Empire. the army and navy are expanded and retrained to deal with new tactics firearms and technology modernizing the army even more. The test of the aircraft carrier is a mild success with it having some technicalities due to being a prototype but the navy and Diet consider it worth the investment and four aircraft carriers are commissioned for construction within the next five years with enhanced designs to accommodate new types of planes and deal with issues. Construction of the island fortress continues.|
- Dominican Republic: offers to hold Latin cultural festival in Santo Domingo, and invites both Brazil and Gran Colombia to discuss the future of the Caribbean.
- Italy: More Factories are built along the Coast of Libya. Meanwhile, the money from Tourism is helping pay for the new improvements.
- Brazil: Brazil continues to improve its economy and military. Meanwhile, research into aircraft suited for aircraft carriers is finished, and work on an prototype of the design begins. The Brazilian Navy orders the commissioning of five aircraft carriers and two new battleships are built in separate docks.
- Bulgaria: Greece is declared new president of the Alliance with Germany in their Council. Bulgaria improves its tourist attractions, etc. to attract new people to the country. Jobs are plentiful in the country,
and we ask Italy, Germany, Austria, and Greece if they would like to send workers to the country.Production of guns, tanks and planes is set into overdrive. This is mainly because Bulgaria is a small weak nation and must defend itself against bigger countries. Research of the sub-machine gun is finally done, and (I'm not sure) research into assault rifles is done.
- People will come if they want to come. Governments don't send people.
- Sweden: Increases the building of schools, hospitals and new modern ports that may build three battleships per year. New machinery in the iron mines is starting to be used. 25,000 are recruited for training. Research on planes, tanks and sub-machine guns is beginning.
- USGA: The USGA reopens relations with Italy and asks to restart trade. The USGA continues to industrialize.
I don't think anyone is going to post. Should we start the next turn? TacoCopper
Yeah,I think so... InvisibleHunter
- United States: President Warren G. Harding is inaugurated. He begin a national tour starting in Augusta, Maine and working his way south and nortth in zigzags. Cuba is admitted as the 49th state.
- United States of Greater Austria: The USGA continues its military and economic buildup. The navy is finished. The USA is offered a trade deal.
- The USA rejects because the USA refuses to harbor any allegiances for European nations.
- USGA says to remember that, and all trade with the USA ends, an embargo agisnt the USA begins as well as traveling there and immigration.
- That's stupid and rash, but whatever.
- Greece: Greece keeps a close eye on Montenegro but will focus on other things. Greece improves their military especially the navy, air force and tanks. Greece continues to focus on education and medicine. Bulgaria is offered a defensive pact which means if Bulgaria is declared war on by another country, they declare war on Greece and vise versa. Greece's economy is still very high and Greece has a high standard of living
- USGA Diplomacy: The USGA offfers Greece troops and naval assistance to take over Montenegro.
- OK, I'll let it stand.
- Italian D: We peacefully ask Greece to respect Montenegro's right to exist. Otherwise, Italy might intervene.
- Italy: We accept USGA's request to restart trade. In Libya, Factories continue to be built along the Coast, and they should be done in three months.
- Sweden: Sends trade offerings to Russia and the United States.Weapon Factories are made all over in the country,and the Swedish Engineers have been working on a small tank but a great leap for their country. (Small as the T-18 tank, Wikipedia that :) ) Increases its number of ports and Schools for Engineers,Mechanics hoping to modern-lize quickly.
- Again, the USA rejects all European offers.
- Japan:The Japanese navy continues its expansion program ansd the newly designed aircraft carriers and aircrafts continue their construction. the Japanese Diet decides to fuse the air force with the navy and the army to increase cooperation in between sectors and to make ithem more efficient. Japan offers the Usa an increment in commerce between both nations due to the alliance that already exists between the two nations. Japanese forces are now established in the new protectorate of Annam recently purchased from France and the payment for the region continues, Japan continues promoting its Liberal policies throughout its area of influence, plans are being made for a possible future conflict to bring around a new era in the Pacific a secret telegram to Washington is sent inviting the USA tp participate in any future plans and split influence in the east.
- Gran Colombia: Colombia sees the Caribbean one day as a prosperous region just like Europe or America. They encourage businesses from the country to take control of resources there and compete with foreign ones. They ask Sweden for trade offers.
- Sweden D: We accept.
- Dominican Republic: Would like to begin trade and economic partnerships with Gran Colombia.
- Bulgaria: Sub machineguns are given to many new troopers, and Sweden and Italy are given invitations to the United European Alliance Of Peace. The Defensive Pact with Greece is accepted, a trade agreement is sent to Sweden and Italy. Many new troops are being trained, tanks, weapons, and planes are being produced. Troops are put on the Romanian border. The fleet is being expanded, and the government decides that children ages 3 to 18 should attend school, and they decide to build schools in many towns, and then hospitals are also built, due to a sickness that seems to be sweeping the country.
- Sweden D: We accept both invitations.
- Italian D: We also accept both requests.
- Germany: Germany starts to make diplomatic overtures to surrounding nations, in order to create a system of allies surrounding its borders. Targets are Luxembourg, Holland, Austria, and Switzerland.
- Chile: Modernization of the national infrastructure begin in the principal cities. The different economic aereas are improved, specially minery. While, new designs for weapons are developed by engineers in the military national industry.
- Gran Colombia: It encourages a new governmental bill that allows universal healthcare and education for all. They begin extensive mining of valuable minerals and gems to boost the economy and gain new wealth. Using the country's beaches, they begin making tourism profitable there. They ask the United States if they are willing to do conquest with Gran Colombia.
- United States Diplomacy: The US politely declines.
- Japan:The Japanese efforts to increase industrial production continue and with the new resources coming in from Annam and Manchuria the economy starts to increase in larger amounts. The navy continues its expansion with the the large battleships nearing completion which will be called the Shogun class. The sea fortress nears the end of its first phase of construction. The army also starts getting some new updates as the army starts funding the creation of a semi-automatic rifle (they existed already in OTL by this time) and wish to cut down the usage of Bolt action rifles. A cultural restoration happens at this time in the Japanese Mainland with several Festivals, and an increase in the interest of local history happening.
- Sweden: Their prototype of the KG Tank (the one they were making blueprints of in my last turn) passed their tests and are put into construction. More factories, bunkers, ports, police stations and jails are built. They send trade offers to Bulgaria, Greece, Germany and Italy.
- Bulgaria: More people die of the disease in the country. The trade agreement with Sweden is accepted, and The New United European Alliance Of Peace Elections Are Going On
- Greece: Greece accepts the trade offer with Sweden. Greece improves military and infrastructure. Greece still has troops at the border with Montenegro.
- Dominican Republic: Proposes the Alliance of Latin Nations with Gran Colombia and Brazil.
- Colombian Diplomacy: OK.
- New Zealand: Proposes a trade agreement with the Empire of Japan wherein Japanese businesses would have acsess to New Zealand at a greatly reduced tax rate and Japan would help modernise the New Zealand military.
Come on, guys. Let's keep this map game alive. I personally really like it.
Can we seriously start the next turn,we have been on the same year for the past 5-7 days.