Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
List of MilestonesEdit
- Atlantic travel - Research available from the start, already known by Europe
- 'Modern' Warships - Research available 1500, can be completed by 1502 at the earliest.
- Airplanes - Research available from 1698, can be completed by 1700 at the earliest.
- Metal Extraction: Research available from the start, already known by Europe
- Guns: Research available after Metal Extraction, already known by Europe
- Metal Armour: Research available after Metal Extraction, already known by Europe
MORE WILL BE ADDED AS AND WHEN NEEDED.
Milestones can be sold, shared or lost (in the case of a devastating attack).
- Modern: 2-5 years (Europe)
- Civilised: 5-8 years (South and Central America)
- Tribal: 8-11 years (North America)
To raise your Research speed you must spend 5 years working on Transport and Communication and only one other Milestone. You must research one item at the new level before you can move on (this rule does not apply for you first boost).
Will be given out by how many pixels of land you are from the alien colony, every 10-15 years using Random. org
The further you are the less chance you will have of getting a piece (2-5 pieces).
To start with:
North American Nations: two pieces each
South and Central America: one piece each
Europe: No pieces (you will have to discover the aliens before you are eligible. This can be done by sharing a border with them or a country that borders them).
Alien Tech can be sold, shared or lost (in the case of a devastating attack).