Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
On December 7th, 1941, Pearl Harbor, Hawaii was the subject of the largest attack on the United States in modern history. Some IJN Generals advised that Yamamoto also land an invasion force on the island, what if the Emperor listened? What if on December 11th, all carriers and battleships were in port was when Yamamoto struck? What if the Red Sun replaced the US flag on Hawaiian buildings?
The very first point of divergence is that the 1931 Japanese invasion of Manchuria became a full scale invasion of China, by 1941 Japan has nearly defeated China, and there is over 5 000 000 Chinese people in the Imperial Japanese Army. Using resources from China, the industrial capacity of the Empire of Japan is extremely boosted.
1941 - Beginning of a Pacific War
- April 17th: With the embargo pressuring Japan, Operation Z is put into full planning.
- May 21st: Operation Z is officially changed from an attack to an invasion.
- June 22nd: Germany invades the Soviet Union.
- December 1st: Diplomatic ties between Japan and the United States are totally cut off.
- December 8th: The carrier fleet arrives in Pearl Harbor.
- December 11th, 11:00 AM a massive air raid sinks much of the carrier fleet and three battleships
- December 11th, 11:37 AM Massive landings all across Hawaii begin.
- December 14th: The base of Pearl Harbor is totally overrun by Japanese forces.
- December 16th: American re-inforcements on route to Hawaii are ambushed, over 16,000 Americans are killed, the Japanese call it "The Great Hawaiian Turkey Shoot".
- December 19th: Rather than attacking the Pacific themselves, Germany leaves Japan to do the dirty work, thereby keeping their hands clean.
- December 21st: The Battle for The Hawaiian Islands ends with Japanese being victorious.
- December 24th: Without any major warships, the United States is put in an awkward position. Lend-lease shipments to the USSR are cancelled.
- December 25th: The Christmas Day attack occurs, when Japanese bombers stationed in Hawaii launch a massive bombing campaign on the American West Coast.
1942 - Part 1: The Rising Sun
- January 1st: Soviet supplies are running low. The 10 Japanese divisions sized elements force a landing on Panama. The US Atlantic fleet has noway of assisting.
- January 11th: The Japanese sue for peace. The terms are that the United States agrees to stay out of the war, and Hawaii is to remain a Japanese holding. The Americans gracefully decline.
- January 13th: Midway Island is seized. The Philippines surrender, the Dutch East Indies are on the verge of totally falling to Japanese Forces.
- January 19th: Japan launches Operation: Tame Dragon, this is also known as the New Years offensive. The offensive into China captured extremely vast amounts of territory.
- January 26th: Hirohito is told by Yamamoto than the American Pacific Fleet has been 80% destroyed, the remainder is in San Francisco. Hirohito gives Yamamoto the go-ahead for a strike on the port.
- January 30th: Yamamoto sends five fleet carriers and escorts, three light carriers and two battleships to San Francisco, the US Pacific fleet puts up a rather desperate defense. In the end losses for Japan after the naval battle of San Francisco are: one fleet carrier sunk, two light carriers sunk, and one destroyer sunk. American losses are: three fleet carriers, five battleships, two heavy cruisers, one battle cruiser, and one light carrier sunk.
- February 1st: The United States Army mobilizes on the West Coast.
- February 2nd: Moral of the American public has dropped intensely. Japan seizes Port Moresby and invades Australia.
- February 5th: A massive public protest occurs in Washington D.C.
1942 - Part 2: Dragon is Tamed
- February 7th: China finally signs a surrender on Marco Polo bridge, the bridge that started the war.
- February 9th: China declares war on the United States of America.
- February 10th: The Chinese Civil War formally ends with the capture and execution of Mao Zedong.
- February 15th: 100,000 Chinese forces land in Darwin, Australia. Japan captures Singapore and annihilates the British Malaya Command.
- February 20th: The United States cancels all lend-lease shipments to the United Kingdom. Churchill is furious.
- February 23rd: Japanese troops reach Sydney.
- February 27th: Douglas MacArthur is captured in Sydney.
- March 1st: Douglas MacArthur is publicly executed in Manila. The Emperor famously said before the execution "He said he would be back." This is a serious moral blow to the United States.
- March 2nd: The USS South Dakota is sent on a suicide mission to divert Japanese Forces.
- March 4th: The United States lands 200,000 men on Hawaii but came across something they didn't expect: 1,000,000 Chinese soldiers. The American's were totally obliterated.
- March 7th: Chinese manpower is taken advantage of by Japan. Massive amounts of carriers, battleships, battle cruisers, destroyers and light carriers are constructed. The industrial might of Japan is now larger than that of the USSR. The United States pubic is in total fear of Japanese invasion, Japan is now the most powerful nation on earth, and Roosevelt knows it.
- March 15th: Australia surrenders, followed a day later by New Zealand.
- March 17th: Without lend-lease, the UK can't efficiently supply its forces in North Africa.
- March 20th: German-Japanese relations begin to suffer, mainly because Japan claims India to be in her sphere of influence while Germany says its in Germany's sphere.
- March 23rd: Japan invades British India.
- March 25th: British forces in India are helpless. Very few forces were in India, the majority were in North Africa and over a million were in Australia upon its surrender.
1942 - Part 3: Commie-kaze
- April 1st: The Soviet Union, severely pressured by the western allies, declares war on the Empire of Japan.
- April 11th: The Soviets only extend a few km into Manchuria, the border becomes a stalemate.
- April 15th: Zhukov and Stalin have an argument over whether Japan or Germany should take priority. Stalin wins the argument by threatening to have the NKVD execute Zhukov. Germany takes priority.
- April 17th: Hirohito is severely injured in a bombing of Tokyo by the Red Air Force.
- April 19th: Hirohito dies of his injuries.
- April 24th: With Zhukov's forces still in Siberia; the Greater German Reich finally takes Moscow.
- April 25th: Emperor Akihito becomes Emperor of Japan, at only nine years old this is purely symbolic. Admiral Yamamoto decides it was time he would take full control of the Empire. Gaining support from all over the Empire by claiming "Togo's incompetence lead to the death of our grand Emperor." leads a nine year old Akihito to announce the replacement of Togo with Yamamoto.
- April 29th: General Togo remains loyal to the Empire, Togo is chosen as the Commanding General of the American Theater, and is told that California will be invaded on June 13th.
- May 2nd: Riots against FDR's terrible handling of the Pacific War leads to the United States declaring martial law in almost all of New England.
- May 10th: Stalin, Zhukov and Molotov finally sign the Soviet Instrument of Surrender. Germany begins preparations for Operation: Reborn Sealion.
- May 13th: Soviet soldiers all over Eurasia begin a mass surrender. Japan and Germany celebrate Victory in Bolshevik Russia day.
- May 15th: New Delhi falls to Chinese troops.
- May 16th: The Greater East Asian Co-Prosperity Sphere announces the creation of the: Japanese Emirate of Hawaii.
- May 24th: An unknown actor named Ronald Reagan is killed in a bombing over Los Angeles.
- May 25th: Argentina joins the Axis.
- May 26th: Brazil breaks all diplomatic ties with the Allied Forces.
- May 30th: Brazil joins the Axis. German Paratroopers seize much of southern Britain.
- June 1st: Yamamoto's strike force destroy five brand new Essex Class carriers. The pathway to the American West Coast is open.
- June 5th: Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Filipino, Indonesian, and Indian forces prepare in Hawaii for Operation: Hirohito's Legacy; the Invasion of the United States of America.
- June 8th: The Battle of London begins.
- June 10th: Yamamoto gives the go ahead.
- June 12th: Togo's invasion fleet leaves Hawaii.
- June 13th: A-Day. Japanese and Indian forces begin landing in L. A.
- June 14th: A-Day+1. Chinese, Indonesian, and Filipino forces land in San Francisco.
- June 15th: A-Day+2. L.A. falls to the Greater East Asian Co-Prosperity Sphere.
- June 17th: A-Day+4 London falls to German Forces. The Greater German Reich has conquered all of Europe, and are now preparing for Operation: Hindenburg; the Invasion of the East Coast of the United States. Argentina and Brazil prepare to invade Miami.