This game revolves around the idea that instead of all the powerful and developed nations appearing in Europe and Asia, with the Americas being discovered with less developed peoples, then being conquered and colonized. Here, the European Kingdoms continue their usual history, but the Incan and Teotihuacan predeccesors gained more power and spread their culture through America (mainly south and central America). The PoD is the same until 1360, with Europe and America being much stronger and containing many powerful states. The game starts just a few years prior to the discovery of the Americas. We will go by the American calendar, so we start in the year 850, which is equivalent to 1300s OTL. The colonization race has begun.
Here, the Incan and Aztec cultures appear earlier, like the Roman and Greek cultures in Eurasia. They fell and/or lost power, giving birth to the new nations in America, which are in a state similar to Europe. At this same time, the strongest powers in America are currently the Aztecs and the Hanan kingdoms.
- Be plausible. We don't dominate the world in a week or allow alien space invaders helping your nation.
- One nation per user, except puppet states and colonies.
- Game Starts in 850 (1360)
- One Turn Per Day
- Each Turn until the year 1700 is two years. After that, it will be 1 year.
- The Map will be edited every two turns by the mapmakers.
- Don't overcolonize. Countries can't have colonies everywhere.
- Don't expand too fast. We don't want nations to be doubling in size every day.
- Old World nations are not as strong as New World Nations
- Head Mod: Imp (Say Hi?!) 00:27, April 4, 2013 (UTC)
- Co-Head Mod: Sine dei gloriem (talk) 00:26, April 4, 2013 (UTC)
- History Mod (Actual facts and Plausible things):
- Police Mod (No cheating and other stuff):
- Head Map Maker: Sine dei gloriem (talk) 00:26, April 4, 2013 (UTC)
- Co-Map Maker: Imp (Say Hi?!) 00:27, April 4, 2013 (UTC)
- Mapmaker: OreoToast555(Talk) 01:59, April 4, 2013 (UTC)
- Gaul Tribes: Mod Controlled (Anyone Can take if they want to)
- Roman Republic:(Poketwo)
- Greek Kingdoms VictorMolinaro (talk)
- Carthage Spartian300 (talk) 17:07, May 31, 2014 (UTC)
- Britons - Celts: EiplecOco (talk) 00:13, April 4, 2013 (UTC)
- German Tribes DeanSims: Talk
- China -Kogasa
- Mecca Tribes - Willster22 (User talk:Willster22)
- Phoenicia-This is UglyTurtle, Signing off. 23:37, April 6, 2013 (UTC)
- Khmer Empire
- Srivijaya Empire - Krasnoyarsk (talk) 16:44, May 31, 2014 (UTC)
- Aztec Empire ChiRho
- Navajo Tribe Enclavehunter (talk) 21:50, September 29, 2012 (UTC)
- Seminole Kingdom DeliDog (talk) 23:30, April 6, 2013 (UTC)
- Comanche Republic
- Chichimeca Kingdom
- Pensacola Kingdom
- Mayaimi Kingdom
- Kingdom of Vinland OreoToast555(Talk) 00:09, April 4, 2013 (UTC)
- Hanan Suyu ( Northern Incaic Kingdom)
- Anti Suyu (Central Incaic Kingdom)
- Hurin Suyu (Nazcan Incaic Kingdom)
- Colla Suyu (Southern Incaic Kingdom)
- Kingdom Of Amazonia
- Muisca Confederation -- Sine dei gloriem (talk) 17:03, September 13, 2012 (UTC)
- Arawak Kingdom Dr Cow Andrew (talk) 16:24, May 31, 2014 (UTC)
- Atalantian Kingdom
- Wait. I'm sorry, but I would not like this game to start just yet. We need more players to join us and FP to reyurn. Then we will get on with this game.