The year is 1912. Italy, Germany and Austro-Hungary have formed a Triple Alliance, and Britain, France and Russia have formed a Triple Entente. Meanwhile, an arms race is occurring, especially a naval one between Germany and Britain. The United States is embracing Progressivism. Imperialism has created some rivals, including Austria-Hungary and its conquered subjects and most recently Italy and the "Sick Child of Europe", the Ottoman Empire. The stage is set for a global war.
This is the second game in the Global War Franchise, which is created, owned and operated by Vatonica. The first game was really good but had the following issues. First, people were a bit too implausible. Second, There was a mega-alliance which seemed unstoppable. Third, I left in the middle of the game, which caused issues. I will:
1. crack down on implausibility,
2. break up mega-alliances,
3. plan the game to be at a time where I'll have internet access.
- One country each. You can switch countries if you miss one turn in between.
- Be plausible.
- Respect the judgment of the Mods.
- Every turn is half a year. One turn per day.
- Game archived every 20 turns.
- First come, first serve.
- If anyone has been inactive for ten turns without alerting the mods, they are removed (but can be removed from a major country earlier). They may rejoin when they are active again, but only to an open spot.
- Each turn, you can improve two of: Military, Economy, Technology, and Infrastructure.
- Any country that has not been filled will be operated by the mods.
- To sign up for a BOLD country, you must be approved by the mods or be a mod.
- During the game, a person may be "Bold Banned". This means that they are not banned, but may no longer play as a bold country.
- Bold countries may change throughout the game. You may always keep the country you have in a switch.
- To diplomatically take over a country (through influence), you must be larger than the other country. For a superpower (bold country) to take over a small country, it takes six turns. For a major power (next tier), to take over a small country, it takes eight turns. For a minor power to take over a smaller country, it takes ten turns.
- Just ask Tao if you want to be a mod.
- Be rational and plausible.
- A mod may be removed of their title by a majority of the mods.
- We need general mods, as well as a mapmaker.
- Mods target implausibility, not domination.
- Mods may play, but may not abuse their power or make a ruling on anything having to do with their country without another opinion.
- Tao makes the final rulings when the mods disagree.
- Head Mod: Tao64
- Associate Mod: AH28
- Mod: Candie
- Mapmaker: Revolution 9
- Associate Mod: Aaron (approved by AH28)
- Associate Mod:Fires
- Algo: Supergamer
Wall of Shame
Wrto12- Banned for being a jerk on Ashes of Rome, ranting, implausibility. Banned until further notice (I did this to make sure the shitstorm that happened on Ashes of Rome wouldn't happen here)
I, Vatonica, am removing this until further notice. Wrto hasn't done anything wrong in this game. He's on "probation", but until he does something of issue, he is going to play. Vatonica (talk) 16:06, August 28, 2015 (UTC)
Wrto12-Ranting in all caps, not once, but twice, and used up all his chances. Three-day ban
Tao, stop trying to ban Wrto. He is allowed to argue, especially when he's right. I said that it was his "last warning" because he swore, not because of all caps. He is still on probation, and it still is his last warning, but I'm fine with what he did, mostly because he was right. However, since you have tried to ban Wrto three times, none of which made sense, I am banning you from banning Wrto. You can do anything else, just not ban Wrto without consulting me or another mod. Vatonica (talk) 13:44, September 2, 2015 (UTC)
Russia is not commie and is a tsardom therefore I request to change color to dark green. Wrto12
Finland,Kola and Karelia (not St. Petersburg) are Swedish. Wrto12
Finland was part of Russia at time -Rev
Albania is Ottoman at that time. Wrto12
TurnTwo now so they have independence -Rev
Northern Iran/Persia influence zone has being given up by me in order to get an alliance and a pop exchange with Persia. Wrto12
If Australia and Canada are the same color like UK, South Africa should be, too. Wrto12
The rest of Libya is Italy's. Vatonica
Sorry I'll make changes in a bit. -rev
Rev, T gave Finland, Kola and Karelia (not St. Petersburg) to Sweden. Wrto12
Bolivia conquered Paraguay and the capital city is Americas. Peru, Bolivia and Chile are making gains in Argentina.
- Spain: Redbaran45
- France: There is a god... And his name is FIRES
- Luxembourg: Great showing. B23 (talk) 09:29, September 12, 2015 (UTC)
- Netherlands: Zlello
- United Kingdom: Tao64
- Sweden: Pacific communist (talk) 03:09, September 1, 2015 (UTC)
- Norway: Bio war (talk) 05:24, September 2, 2015 (UTC)
- Denmark: Matt121 ??? Matt125 (Talk) 23:18, August 19, 2015 (UTC)
- Austria-Hungary: It's better than Chile
- Italy: Sithlent (talk) 01:20, August 20, 2015 (UTC)
- San Marino:
- Bulgaria:Kirbs01 (talk)
- Ottoman Empire: Bozistanball
- Greece: NathanialPrice
- China: ~Candiesrgood
- Japan: Revolution 9
- Afghanistan: Andreas.martonosy (talk) 15:04, September 2, 2015 (UTC)
- Siam: - Seiga
- Persia: Captainjohnrex (talk) 12:01, August 31, 2015 (UTC)
- Jabal Shammar: Asadistaneye315
- Liberia: ~~~~ (DANGIT SIGNATURES DOESN'T WORK) Dr. Cow Andrew
- Ethiopia: Piggyfatty (talk) 13:59, August 31, 2015 (UTC)
- Brazil: SunnyKhan688
- Argentina: Daxus the Harbinger of Lameness (talk) 23:16, August 25, 2015 (UTC)
- Chile: ToastSabotage (talk) 14:08, September 15, 2015 (UTC)ToastSabotage
North and Central America
- United States: AH28
- Union of Mexican, Caribbean and Central American States: Aaron 2 20:39, August 19, 2015 (UTC)
- El Salvador:
- Costa Rica:
- Dominican Republic:
THE GAME HAS BEGUN.
Germany, Italy and Austria-Hungary have formed the Triple Alliance. France, Britain and Russia made the Triple Entente.
The Agadir Crisis had caused tensions to rise between Germany and the Triple Entente.
Sun Yat-Sen is elected provisional leader of China.
Italy and Ottoman Empire are at war over Libya.
Roald Amundsen has reached the South Pole and Hiram Bingham has rediscovered Machu Picchu.
Thailand: Thailand builds up its military and improves infrastructure. New ports also begin construction. Monarch Vajiravudh begins plans of reforms for the nation.
Germany: The Kaiser is in control of Germany. We improve our military and infrastructure. Germany remains upset about the Agadir Crisis, and prepares for war, especially by building U-boats. We ask Spain for an alliance, hoping that Spain, Italy, and Germany can defeat France in case of war. This offer also comes because of the Kaiser's desire to be able to have the Triple Alliance (which may become the Quadruple Alliance) monitor and regulate the Strait of Gibraltar in revenge for the Agadir Crisis. (Mil/Inf)
(mod) Spain refuses, asking to remain neutral in the conflict
- Someone is playing as Spain, so let them choose for themselves.
- Sorry, I didn't know.
UK: Positions forces in Portugal to deter any threat of aggression, and we ask if Portugal, Belgium, the Netherlands, the US, Norway, Brazil, Argentina and Denmark would want to join the Entente. (mil/inf)
- [MOD RESPONSE, RNG]: Norway accepts, and becomes allied with the UK.
- Netherlands: We accept the offer for a place in the Entente.
- Spain: We request that the UK withdraws its troops from Portugal in exchange for Spanish neutrality in the coming conflict.
Denmark: Denmark stays neutral in the war as they start to focus on the 1912 Summer Olympics which is going to be held in Sweden. (Infra/Econ)
Ottoman Empire: We would like to calm down the tension with Italy sending them an invite to talk about a ceasefire in the city of Baghdad (our capital). We also like to open up an arms trading event. All nations can come to trade weaponry with each other. We also want to sell oil to Germany, Russia, China, and Japan.
- Germany agrees to oil for weapons.
- Japan also agrees to this.
- Russia asks the Ottoman Empire to strengthen the relationships between the relationship between the two countries as we currently have bad relationships with each other,we also ask the Ottomans to trade us food at exchange for oil(to stock up for the war).
Italy: We continue our war with the Ottoman Empire and refuse to negotiate a ceasefire, demanding they give us Libya. We improve our military and economy. We support Germany in the Agadir Crisis, and we warn France that if they declare war on Germany, the Italians will quickly support the Germans. We ask Greece for an alliance in response to Spain refusing to join the Central Powers (RNG needed).
- Spain hasn't decided yet.
- [MOD RESPONSE, RNG]: Greece agrees to an alliance with the Central Powers.
Mexico: Mexico is not involved in the conflict, but continues to be in the Mexican Revolution conflict. The revolutionaries know that the government continues to grow its military power, so they block the main train lines and highways in search for any government provisions. As the Mexican government sees the war going on in Europe, and fears a possible invasion, it decides to invite the revolutionaries to a debate, to try to stop the internal conflict and have a united country.
Netherlands: We improve our naval and military defense in case of an invasion in Mainland Netherlands and our colonies. We also initiate voluntary programs for the military such as conscription in The Dutch East Indies for defense reasons. We also improve infrastructure in The Netherlands and in rural areas of our colonies. (Mil/inf).
Russia: Tsar Nicholas II is secretly killed by left-wing group, who wants to depose monarchy, though this is presented in public by the government as if he died of natural causes/heart attack. Alexei Nikolaevich, son of Tsar Nicholas II being the legitimate heir at an age of eight years is crowned emperor of Russia. The new Emperor even though he is smart for his age is not able to rule the Russian Empire on his own and it's agreed that he needs a regent. His uncle Grand Duke Michael Alexandrovich is chosen as his regent. Minimum wage is set and increased by the regent in order increase public support for the government and in order for the citizens of the Russian Empire to be able to buy the basic necessities and have a little surplus. Working conditions are improved after a law has been passed for their improvement. The government also tries to increase the standards of living for Russian farmers by reducing their taxes,ordering the army to help the build good houses,in order not to die from bad weather, better tech is acquired from other western countries and is distributed between the farmers. Also people are encouraged by mass propaganda to settle south as southern areas are sparsely populated. Big plantations are established in Turkestan around the lakes of Aral Sea,Lake Balkhash and many other lakes in the area,attracting hundreds of thousands of migrants in the area. The government also improves infrastructure in Turkestan in order to increase the flow of migration toward that area. Also there is a rising fish industry in Turkestan. Plantations are also founded in Astrakhan having less success but still attracting several people. We try to improve agricultural output to feed more people. We also improve education/build more schools. We also heavily favour the Swedish people in Finland by giving the state positions,no taxes,selling them the real estate for nothing, banning the Finnish language, teaching only the Swedish language in schools, trying to make the Swedes our allies. We secretly and peacefully transport 65% of the Finnish people from Finland to Turkestan and Astrakhan,in order to make the Swedes a majority in Finland. We sponsor a huge propaganda in Sweden which encourages Swedish people to settle in Finland and enjoy a super rich life full of privileges and we also try to improve our public opinion in Sweden in favour of Russian Empire. That makes Finland's population 51% Swedish and 49% Finnish. Mass nationalistic propaganda happens across the empire in order to increase the public support for the government and the Emperor/Regent. We secretly start funding mainly Bulgaria but also Serbia and Greece trying to equip them their armies properly in the upcoming Balkan War that signs of it are been seen in the horizon. Muslims (around 15 mil pop) on Russian's empire's lands are transferred in Persia, as agreed in population exchange agreement with Persia. We try to influence Bulgaria by infiltrating their government and public propaganda changing their public opinion in favour of Russian Empire (Turn One of Six). We ask Romania and the
Ottoman Empire to join the Entente. We also secretly ask Sweden to join the Entente promising to give them Finland. (RNG needed) (Tec/infra)
- [MOD RESPONSE, RNG]: Sweden declines.
- [MOD RESPONSE, RNG]: Romania accepts.
- You and the Ottoman Empire probably won't ally because you have territorial tensions in the Caucasus.
- Also, there is tension between us in the Balkans.
America: We offer an organisation to all the nations in the Americas except from Canada (being allied with Britain), this organisation will be called the American Union. We promise all them countries aid to combat poverty, revolts and bribes. We also promise all them countries stability to remain a nation for hundreds of years. In return all the nations in the union must be democratic. All nations in the American Union must remain neutral in all wars in Europe. However, if an European nation invades one of the members then all of the American Union would have to declare war on that nation. The capital city of the union is New York. We remain neutral in any conflicts and refuse to join the Entente or the Triple Alliance. We are still in the stage of progression. We still make sure we have control over the Philippines, saying that they're very important gate to the world of East Asia. We begin building high speed rail links to connect the country with. The first lines are from New York to Los Angeles and St Louis to Chicago. We would like to build more high speed rail links across America and the American Union. (Infra/Eco)
- Mod Response for every nation in the Americas except from Mexico, Argentina and Brazil and Panama: We accept.
- Brazil, Argentina and Mexico have players, so let them choose for themselves.
- Ohh, no! Did you notice the word EXCEPT.
- I did, but that made it look like those countries refused.
China: We try to eliminate any political opposition. We also try to prevent warlordism. To stop Japanese influence from spreading into China, we militarise our borders with Japanese Korea. We try to improve agricultural output to feed more people. WE WANT TO MAKE AN ALLIANCE WITH RUSSIA, SINCE BOTH OF US WANT TO CONTAIN JAPANESE INFLUENCE.
- Russia accepts China's alliance offer and asks them to join the Entente.
Persia: We declare we are neutral to the current issue and tensions happening in Asia and Europe. We praise the efforts of USA in their neutrality and hope that good relations will be built up between the US and the great Persia! Our nations problems have increased. Ahmad shah qajar, our king, has gone isolated in his palace with his royal guards. An assassination by nationalists was attempted several weeks ago. Though some say it is Mostowfi ol-Mamalek, our new and popular prime minister, who attempted this, many people do not believe the rumour and continue to support him. Our prime minister declares on our Iranian international stage that he does not approve British and Russian claims over our glorious nation (The Anglo-Russian Entente), thereby stating that we will be autonomous from Western colonisers. We also wish that the disputed borders between the Ottomans (Lorestan and Armenian state), the Russians (Khorasan and Azerbaijan), and the British (Baluchistan state). We build up our economy by industrialising and opening trades to all countries. We are westernising our country and military, with the purchase of modern warfare ammunition and rifles. States of new laws are set up, including better hygiene/sanitation. We hope to move toward a more democratic socialist state and hopefully have better human rights. Though not all of our Muslim brothers agree, we are trying our best by spreading propaganda. Finally, we ask alliances/peace with neighbouring Muslim countries and also ask China if they would like to have an alliance.
- China: Although an alliance with Persia, a small, weak country far away from China, is pretty much useless, we accept the alliance.
- Russia: proposes Persia an offer,they will renounce their claims in Turkestan and stop any relationship they have with Muslim pop in Russia (support, funding, ties and stuff) and in exchange we will renounce our claims in Persia, but keep our influence zone on northern Persia in exchange for them joining the Entente.
- Persia: We would first like to state that we have lost hope and respect for the arrogant Chinese government, previously thinking that the new government that overpowered the monarchy would be full of hope and flourish with western ideologies. However, Persia has seen China wrong. China has still maintained an arrogant pose to the world despite their internal failures of warlords and corruption. Despite this, China's business is not Persia's and we will not care more than the alliance agreed to earlier. For Russia, we consider Russia's offer since we are not fond of them influencing any part of our glorious nation. Despite this, we do agree to the rest of the terms. We also declare that we have not spread Muslim propaganda to any other nation, and only in our own borders.
- Russia: If Persia agrees to a pop. exchange they take all our Muslims (15 mil pop.) and join the Entente and we give them good tech and give up the northern Persian zone of influence (also renounce claims on each other's lands). We also secretly ask them to help us on the upcoming Balkan war against Turkey and they will get Iraqi Shia dominated areas. Also, China is an ally.
- Persia: The mighty Persia agrees to the terms of Russia. (concerned with Russia's grammar)
Switzerland: We urge all nations to exercise restraint and solve issues diplomatically. We continue developing our economy and banking industry, while also ask all nations to continue to uphold the Swiss armed neutrality.
Ethiopia: Our leader states to the world that we are not happy with Western colonies surrounding our great nation. We would like to be friends with Persia, uniting our Muslim ideologies. Ethiopia would like to ask the Triple Entente. Our country starts westernising and urbanising. We establish education and expand trade, resulting in an increase in our economy.
Ethiopia: I would also like to join the Entente due to the fact that our mining rate has gone very low. Our leader the great Menelik II is extremely worried and would like to officially ask to join the Entente.
- Russia: Refuses to have anything to do with tribes telling them that they should have been European colonies by now (don't worry - someone will conquer you as in OTL).
Japan: Our economy continues to change from agricultural to industrial. We ask to trade more with western powers. Population increases dramatically this year. Emperor Meiji dies and Taisho takes his place on the throne.We want to ease tensions with China so we make a deal for them and the rest of the Entente. We will join the Entente and demilitarize Northern Korea if China and Russia trade with us and we get French Indochina for $4 million (1912 money). We ask US for the Philippines for either an NAP or an alliance (their choice), resources and $8 million. Morale is high and many join our army while all Japanese high command are honored at a ceremony. The average lifespan goes up and many people live long, healthy lives. We crack down on criminal activity and maintain a good public opinion. We build many vehicles and much military equipment in our factories to keep our economy going smooth. We mobilize for any coming war. Our education programs are improved and more people are over poverty line. Our nation and empire is strong. Honor to Japan! (Mil./Econ.)
- Germany: Asks to trade with Japan.
- Russia: Asks China if they agree to Japan's terms and France if they are willing to give French Indochina to Japan for $4 million (1912 money). Other than that, we agree with the terms but we are waiting for our allies' decisions. We also ask Japan not to trade with Germany as they are Entente's enemies.
- Japan: Agrees not to trade with Germany.
- Germany condemns Russia and Japan for embargoing Germany solely because we are allied with different countries.
- Italian Dip: We agree with Germany and we warn Russia to stay away from Japan, and remind the Japanese of the Russo-Japanese War not so long ago.
- Russian Dip: We tell the Italians not to threaten us as we are way stronger than they are. Also, it is not smart for Italy to continue supporting the Central Powers since they don't have anything to earn and are outnumbered fyve-to-one. (Remember OTL WW1? Japan joined on the allies side. Also, Vatonica, we are enemies, don't try to make me look bad ...)
- China: We don't accept. Also, we warn Russia to end their alliance with Japan, reminding them of the Russo-Japanese war.
(Via Chat, comment if you want, otherwise): Italy and the Ottomans reach an agreement in which Italy gets control of Libya but the Ottomans maintain control of some port cities.
Hey - that's super unfair. You know how many agreements I have done in chat that broke away?
The RMS Titanic sinks after crashing into an iceberg.
The Olympics will be held in Stockholm, Sweden.
Montenegro declares war on the Ottoman Empire, triggering the Balkan War. Bulgaria and Serbia have followed.
Greece should have joined no matter if they are in the Central Powers. I am telling that because I live in Greece. The government would have been deposed if they didn't.
Greece will start out neutral. We'll see what happens from there.
Public support for the new Emperor of Russia starts to decrease after he agreed to an alliance with Japan, because of the memories of the horrid Russo-Japanese War and the anti-Japanese alliance with China.
You got that wrong. I didn't ally with Japan. I said I am OK with allying with Japan. That's totally different. And it wasn't made public - these were secret negotiations.
Doesn't matter any more really, Japan switched sides. But they wouldn't like having an 8-year-old Emperor when they already aren't too happy with the Romanovs.
WE NEED THE PLAYERS FOR FRANCE, BRITAIN, AUSTRIA-HUNGARY, BRAZIL, ARGENTINA, AND SPAIN TO PLAY. OTHERWISE, THEY WILL BE REMOVED AND OPERATED BY THE MODS/REPLACEMENTS FOUND.
I'm Britain. ~Tao64
Spain: After much debate Spain decides to join the Triple Alliance. With the presence of British troops in Portugal we begin to slowly mobilize our army and navy for defensive purposes. We deploy many of these troops along our border with Portugal and along the northern border with France. We ask our new allies for military equipment and advisers. We also ask to purchase a dreadnought and two heavy cruisers from Germany. Much of our industry starts to be retooled for war production.
- Germany Happily agrees.
Thailand: Thailand builds up its military and improves infrastructure. New ports also continue construction. Monarch Vajiravudh continues plans of reforms for the nation.
Austria-Hungary (I thought this began at midnight GMT?!): We declare support for The Ottoman Empire in the Balkan War and mobilise our forces along the border. With Serbia involved and fearing potential Russian outrage, we spread propaganda against the Russian Emperor. Fearing an upcoming World War, we increase spending on the military. We declare our support for the Italian-Ottoman agreement, favouring the Italians over the Ottomans. Operation: Sabretooth is planned, a possible invasion of Serbia, part of GroßenPlan 1, a plan to divide the Balkans between us and the Ottoman Empire.
- Russian Tsardom: We warn Austria if they attack any Balkan nation then it's war.
- Germany: Then sign the Treaty of Badajoz.
- Austro-Hungarian Diplomacy: We sign the Treaty of Badajoz.
Italy: We return our troops located in Libya to the island of Sicily. We continue to improve our military and economy from last turn. We offer to sell our Italian colonies in western Africa to Ethiopia in return that they join the Central Powers, and we also offer support for the Ottomans in the Balkan War in hopes that they join the alliance as well.
Germany: The Kaiser's support rises after Spain joins the Triple Alliance. With Greece and Spain now in the alliance, we ask for it to now become simply "The Allies". Germany is outraged at Japan's decision to embargo us, and state that they had no reason to do this other than petty rivalry. We ask Japan to lift the ban or to see embargoes from other Allied Nations. Germany also asks that Britain withdraws from Portugal as they had no right to station troops there. The government spends money on railroads and other infrastructure, and improves the military. (Mil/Inf)
China: We try to eliminate any political opposition. We also try to prevent warlordism. To stop Japanese influence from spreading into China, we militarise our borders with Japanese Korea. We improve agricultural output to feed more people. We think that a large industrial base is the only way to challenge Japan, so we begin our process of modernisation by building factories and essential infrastructure. Meanwhile, despite the fact that Sun has no military support, we refuse to let Yuan's Beijing government take over, but we keep this a secret to avoid attention from foreign powers. We fear we might fall into a civil war.
Ethiopia: Our great King Menelik II would like to accept Italy's offers.
- Italian Dip: We begin to send diplomats to China, and we offer to trade modern Italian ammunition for Chinese opium in return that they join the Allies and embargo Japan.
- Chinese Dip: We will not join the Allies, but we accept the trade agreement.
Switzerland: We continue to develop our banking industry and our economy surges as a result. We are open for all countries to store money in our banks or provide loans to those who are interested in them. We urge the Central Powers and the Entente powers to remember to uphold Swiss neutrality in case of a war. We continue in full effect our National Redoubt and inform all nations that we are merely pursuing armed neutrality.
- Austro-Hungarian Diplomacy: We support Swiss neutrality.
Ottoman empire: After the death of our last leader a new leader has been chosen - a Palestinian religious Bedouin named Saifullah Islam coming from a small Islamic political party. We rename the nation to the "Ottoman Caliphate" We declare a jihad against Montenegro, Bulgaria and Serbia attacking them with an army of 40,000. We also would like to open talks with Brazil, Persia, U.K, China, Austria-Hungary, Russia, and U.S. We also begin to destroy idols and enforce Sharia Law across the land - even changing our flag. We also won't force anyone into our religion. We open an army bazaar in the Iraqi desert with all nations to come trade weapons with us in the next turn. We join the "The Allies"/Triple Alliance in hopes to bring back the Umayyad Caliphate. We also send letters to the Muslim nations to see if they would like the rebuild the Umayyad Caliphate.
- Austria-Hungary: We accept the Ottoman's offer to open talks. We also send economic aid.
- Germany: Sends economic aid to the Ottomans in the war, though we hope it ends due to the Treaty.
Britain: Decides to ask for peace in the Balkan War, and should this fail, would intervene on the Balkan side. We ask that the rest of the Central Powers don't intervene for fear of a world war erupting.
- Germany: Why do you have the right to intervene and not the Central Powers?
- Austria-Hungary mobilized. I didn't intervene yet.
- Ottoman Dip: We will send a letter telling the U.K that this is a small war and just let us deal with it. The only peaceful way is we take the majority Muslim area of the Balkans.
- Spanish Dip: We request that Britain withdraw their troops from Portugal.
- UK: We will only withdraw if you guarantee that you and your allies won't attack us for the time being. We will allow the Ottomans to keep their Muslim territories, other than Albania.
- Germany asks Spain, Britain, the Ottoman Caliphate, the members of the Balkan League, and more to get together in Badajoz to negotiate the Treaty of Badajoz dealing with the issues of Portugal, the Balkan War and the tensions between the Entente and Allies.
- Ottoman Dip: We are ready to negotiate but we want the Muslim majority area of the Balkans. We also agree with Spain's ask for the U.K to pull out. We also begin to trade oil with Germany for weapons.
- Russian Dip: There is no way I would sign this - not even with a gun in my head.
- Germany: Unless you have a good reason not to, then you are against peace.
- Austro-Hungarian Diplomacy: We sign the Treaty of Badajoz. Demobilisation will begin next turn.
Mexico: The revolutionaries gather with the government. They requested, among other things, the resignation of the current president, more equality among the people, more jobs, etc. After a series of debates, both sides reach an agreement. The president resigns, elections are held, and a new president is in power. The new president has an expansionist belief and because of this, he decides to provide jobs to people ... in the military. Landowners get to keep their lands so long as they hire a certain number of people to ensure high production, so there can be a continuous supply of food in the country. This makes economy grow, which in turn increases military power as the Mexican Army is able to buy more weapons. Mexico sends two ships to Clipperton Island to rescue anyone in the island and to protect the Mexican sovereignty of it. As plans to convert the island into a military base continue, Mexico sees the current conflict in Europe and plans to enter it.
- America wishes for Mexico to join the American Union to become powerful.
Denmark: Denmark enforces a law that when a man turns 18, he will have two years in the military service. Much like Switzerland, we are still neutral but are armed in case of an invasion from Germany. (Mil/Econ)
Argentina: The Great Nation of Argentina begins to ramp up attempts at industrialization, mostly met with success, with plans to focus on areas in the North and the South and work into the center of the nation. The military is increased in size, though most of the development goes into the navy, and three new fully modern ships are created this year. Training to get into the military is increased, but so are benefits for all military personnel. Welfare systems and healthcare are improved upon by use of our extensive coffers. (Tech/Mil).
- Argentinian Diplomacy: We propose lucrative trade deals to Germany, Spain, Japan, China, and the United States.
- Germany: Accepts a trade deal.
- Spain: Agrees to the trade deal.
- America agrees the trade deal if they join the American Union.
- Japan, feeling distrust from China, decides to possibly join the Allies. If Germany cedes Japan all colonies in Asia they will do so.
- Germany, seeing the importance of a strong Asian ally, happily accepts the agreement despite all of the costs.
- Ottoman Dip: Seeing that Japan joined the allies we would like to sell oil to the Japanese. We also sent a letter to the Saudis asking them to join us. We also would like to send aid to Mexico and open up talks with the U.S and sell oil to them. We also would like to have a war game with the allies invading a fictional nation where it snows a lot. We also begin to destroy historical religious sites as in the Abyssinian temples and stuff like that. We also would like to talk with the Brits about the Balkans war.
- China: Germany is in the Central Powers, not the Allies (which includes Japan)? In fact, Japan is supposed to be against Germany.
- Persia: We heavily condemn the Ottomans and show hostility to their actions on destroying religious sites.
- China, the Allies ARE the Central Powers, as in Triple Alliance but with more members.
Persia: The great Persian empire starts a program of an increase of sanitation throughout the whole glorious nation. We have been informed by our advisers of our shortage of water. This year, we will rebuild the Qanat water system in Persia that had been destroyed during the Mongol invasion. The project will finish in probably three years, and by that time, Persia will be capable of eradicating poverty in many areas and providing water for our country, increasing agricultural production. An increase in our economy was made this year, too, due to the opening of our trades and markets. Sanitation and hygiene have improved throughout the nation and our nation's life expectancy increased by two years. Our leader declares to the world that we have moved toward a more socialist democratic nation. We ask Russia, Ethiopia, England, and many other countries to trade with us. However, we reject the talks suggested by the Ottoman Empire.
- Russian Dip: We propose a deal - you will give you food and you will give us modern equipment and tech.
Sweden (Economic) - The Swedes are honored to be able to host the Olympic Games this year and pleads countries not to let the war interfere with this event of utmost importance to the world. It is a sign of prosperity in the world and we also see this as a great increase in potential for the future economy of freedom. We would also like to open trade with the following countries
Request: Open mass trade.
Russia: We agree.
We believe that the trade agreements would be largely beneficial to the economies of the respective countries and hereby plead the passing of this trade agreement. Lastly, the Swedish government is developing new plans in order to make a better use of its resources.
Sweden (Social): The coming of the Olympics has added great prosperity of our country. We are also continuing our great propaganda within our country of great nationalism. Furthermore, Sweden has decided to allocate an increased budget to the education and public services of Sweden in order to better serve our people and increase their willingness to fight and support their country in the tough future ahead of our people.
Sweden (Military): The Swedish Ministry of Defense has requested an increased allocation of budget for Sweden's already advanced military. As the road ahead seems to toughen up, Sweden accepts the request as their economy has had huge boosts this year and has money to share on defense. The need for a strong military is increasing as the heat of the war rises, and the Swedes will spend the budget on the better training of its troops as well as an increase and development of our advanced weapons. The Swedes takes great pride in their weapons development with the ongoing projects of the famous Bofors 40mm anti-aircraft gun which has made good results in all of its test uses and should be able to be implemented in the military soon. Furthermore, we would like to request the buying of blueprints and weaponry from Russia and Britain. This can help boost the Swedish military and help the Russian and British economies as well as our relations.
Request: Selling of military weapons as well as blueprints.
Russia: We also agree.
Sweden (Politics): After a series of serious considerations and debates, the Swedes request to join the Entente and would love to support the war efforts of the countries within the Entente.
Request: Sweden joining the Entente.
Russian Dip: We agree.
We would also like to request an NAP with Denmark so as to not cause an increase in tensions.
Request: NAP with Denmark/
Denmark: We accept the offer.
Russian Dip: We offer Sweden to give them the (Swedish majority populated) Finland(Its the whole Finland), Kola and Karelia (but not St. Petersburg) to further improve the relationship between our great nations, if they are to join the Entente, in exchange we ask for your best farming tech.
- Sweden - Accepted, we give our highest regards and thanks to Russia and in return, send some of the best agricultural tech along with their blueprints to Russia along with some specialist to teach people in Russia how to operate the technology. Together, we shall achieve a better future.
Swiss Dip: Ask for trade with France, Germany, Italy, Austria-Hungary, Sweden, Russia, Britain, Denmark, Netherlands for mutual benefit. Asks Ottoman Empire and various Balkan states if they are interested in loans to help fund their war efforts.
- Sweden - Trade offer accepted, any agricultural goods are much appreciated, we would in turn pay or use other methods such as the sharing of various blueprints
- Russian Dip: We agree to the trade agreement.
- Austro-Hungarian Diplomacy: We accept the trade agreement with Switzerland.
- Denmark Dip: We agree to the trade agreement
Russian Tsardom: The living standards of all Russian citizens and their working conditions continue to improve. We try to improve agricultural output to feed more people. We also improve education/build more schools. Also, people are encouraged by mass propaganda to settle south as southern areas are sparsely populated. Big plantations are established in Turkestan around the lakes of Aral Sea, Lake Balkhash and many other lakes in the area, attracting hundreds of thousands of migrants in the area. The government also improves infrastructure in Turkestan in order to increase the flow of migration toward that area. Also there is a rising fish industry in Turkestan. Plantations are also founded in Astrakhan having less success but still attracting thousands of people. We make mass propaganda all along the country showing the Ottomans as Satan himself willing to kill all Christians in the Ottoman Empire. We decline the Ottoman offer as our duty commands telling the Ottomans that we will expel the Satan out of the Balkans.Mass nationalistic propaganda happens across the empire in order to increase the public support for the government and the Emperor/Regent. We continue funding mainly Bulgaria but also Serbia and Montenegro trying to equip them their armies properly in the upcoming Balkan War that signs of it are been seen in the horizon. We pass a law making military service mandatory. We even give 1/3 of our army as expeditionary forces 65% to Bulgaria 25% to Serbia and 10% to Montenegro. We embargo and blockade the Ottoman Empire and we sunk any of their ships close to our territorial waters. We also send our very best agents undercover and attempt to kill Saifullah Islam (their Caliph). Anyway, they can to cause disorder in the Ottoman Caliphate. Also, we send 100,000 soldiers to Portugal as support to protect them from a possible Spanish invasion. Pop Exchange with Persia is over now. All the Muslims in Russian Tsardom have found a new home in Persia. We mobilize all of the troops we can possibly recruit and place them in Russian Moldavia and Russian Georgia, just waiting there to strike against the enemy. We continue trying to influence Bulgaria by infiltrating their government and public propaganda changing their public opinion in favour of Russian Empire (Turn Two of Six). We also propose that the Balkan League join the Entente as we are their friends, support their claims and them in war against the Central Powers who will attack them in the next six months. (Mod's Response).
- Persia: Happily accepts immigrants.
- Austro-Hungarian Diplomacy: We begin to spread propaganda against the Russians, focusing on the distrust from the Alliance with Japan. We also demand they sign the Treaty of Bagadoz.
- Russian Tsardom: We start spreading nationalistic/liberationalistic Slavic propaganda in Austria-Hungary, the Ottoman Empire and Germany
creating huge dissent. We start arming and funding Slavic or not rebels in those countries.
- You can't "create huge dissent" or "arm rebels" easily, or in one turn. These are major countries. Also, it is very difficult to do, because they won't just let you put propaganda in, and they would destroy most of it. So no, this isn't happening for a while. It's actually more fitting for a revolution to start in your country, where there is dissent for your leader and you are spending lots of money on propaganda and wouldn't be able really to spend much more.
Netherlands: We improve our military with new weapons, new gear and new tools such as artillery and machine guns. We propose a trade agreement with Britain, Norway and France. (Mil/Econ)
Ottoman Caliphate Dip (Social): My people would like to join the Olympic Games. We are also continuing the propaganda within our Caliphate with religious stuff. We also begin to work on living efforts making sure that no hobos will sleep on the ground. We get success in this area after banning drugs and alcohol. We also fail in some areas not able to reach them. We also begin bounden training for the youth and poor (to help them out) youth age (12 -19) poor age (any age).
Ottoman Caliphate Dip (Military): The Caliph declares that we work on our army wanting it to be the best army in Asia and Europe, and to deafen itself and be able to attack at any moment. We also begin to work on a semi-auto rifle and would like to buy machine guns from Netherlands.
Persia Dip: We declare that being a proud nation of the Entente, we declare to the Ottoman Caliphate that despite our similar religion, we will wage war if Russia and other Balkan nations are offended. Therefore, we have moved our army to the west. We also spread mass propaganda to the Muslims in the Balkans to immigrate to the very organised and safe land of Persia, further stating that migrating to the Ottoman Empire is not a good choice of action. Finally, we declare to Britain that we do not like their influence in the South East of our nation despite them being an ally.
UK:We halt it.
OK, I know I am Persia but I am also a mod! This isn't plausible. UK wouldn't simply listen to countries like me, Persia. The agreement you had with Russia, the Anglo-Russian Entente in 1907, would not be abandoned so reluctantly. It would Britain him look weak. Russia was reluctant because Persia had agreed on conditions, whereas, Britain had not had any discussions with Persia. Furthermore, it is implausible for Britain to give up their influence in the Middle East. Therefore, the response is not plausible. -Captainjohnrex
Vatonica agrees with Captainjohnrex.
Ottoman Caliphate Dip: We declare to Persia that we should work as a team because of our religion. We also are planning to become neutral in the Allies and Entente with 50 percent both ways. We move our armies to our Persian and Russian border as a way of self defense - not in an act of war. We spread propaganda to Russia of our helping a poor Jewish woman and stuff like that to the Russian people.
Persia Dip: We declare to the Ottomans that they have forgotten that we are Shias and they are Sunnis. However, the great Persia, welcomes both Sunnis and Shias but do not agree with the Ottoman ambitions. We move 50,000 troops to Ottoman's borders officially but do not attempt to attack unless the Ottomans act first. Because of our great god Allah, it is best that the Ottomans and the Persians do not fight unless needed. At last, we start mobilising and spread propaganda again, further asking weaponry trades with our ally Russia and Netherlands, Sweden, and Switzerland.
Ottoman Caliphate Dip: We tell Persia even thou we have different views so did the Muslims of the past still work together carrying the flag La ela Ha il la Allah. We shouldn't let an Different Religion nation have us both fight each other or hate each other. I ask kindly for both of us the clam tension before they go hot and more Muslims would die.
Persia Dip: We believe that the Ottomans have not understood our point. Persia has not rose tension with Ottomans because of different views in our great Muslim religion. It is because of Ottomans' ambitions on the Balkans and the threat Russia is having. However, we do agree with the Ottomans that tensions should be calmed down and therefore, we retreat 20,000 men on the borders. Still we declare that we will fight with Russia to the end and continue to spread our propaganda.
Ottoman Caliphate Dip: We agree and we will put in a ceasefire in the Balkans and open up talks with Persia and Russia for the Balkan problem. (sorry, I am rushing right now).
Ethiopia Dip: Our great King Menilik, would like to trade with Persia. Our great King offers half of our year's mining products, and in return Persia would give mining machinery.
Persia Dip: We agree to have talks with the Ottoman Caliphate. First, we would like to retreat both of Persian and Ottoman armies in each of our borders. Persia would also like to gain authorities over historical sites within Ottoman land due to their ridiculous actions on destroying them in the past months. Persia, in return, would bring a truce between us and the Ottomans. We do not agree to Ethiopian trades due to the fact that they have joined the Triple Alliance and that we do not have sufficient mining machinery.
Japan: We ask the Ottomans to remain in the Allies and in return we will trade oil with them. Shinto remains the main religion in Japan and has thousands of followers. We use our newly gained German colonies to our advantage by usage of resources, population, and we begin military presence in the colonies. We introduce a large conscription to prepare for the coming war while many citizens join just to honor Japan. Morale boosts even higher now with Emperor Taisho's reign. Okumura Shirai becomes the new commander of the Japanese military. Heavy naval forces lead by General Kaii blockade China from any trade at sea. We use very strong naval forces to ensure the blockade will not be broken. Commander Shirai moves army forces into German Samoa and strong naval forces around German Islands. Kiautschou Bay is armed with large fortifications, artillery and armies. A central army continuously builds up in the main Japanese Islands. We remilitarize Northern Korea as well, adding more and more forces. We send remaining naval forces to protect Japan, and position around Kamchatka with infantry ready to invade at a moment's notice. We improve economy and military. Education gets more and more advanced by the day. Trade flows with our allies. We send diplomats all the way to Ethiopia to ask them to join the Allies. We also ask the nations of the American Union to allow a system between us known as the Pacific-New World Trade Agreement which allows completely free trade between the entire Japanese Empire and the American Union. It also involves an NAP between us.
Ethiopia Dip: Our King accepts Japan's request, and would love to join the Allies.
Bulgaria: Following the addition of Greece to the Allies and a failed Russian attempt to take over (Bulgaria is slow on the uptake (read: I just joined)), Bulgaria begins modernization and expansion of the military and industrial sectors (mil/econ),
and requests help from the Allies in these endeavors, as well as being allowed to join the Allied Alliance. (Which is what I am calling it from now on.) Trade agreements are proposed to Romania, the Ottomans (who are in the alliance we just requested to join, even if we literally just got out of a war with them), Austria-Hungary, and Italy.
First, you are a fucking sockpuppet. Second, I wanted to make Bulgaria three times bigger. Third, that's what happens in map games when a country is free.
Where do I begin? First of all, I don't think it's a sockpuppet. Second of all, Russia is currently influencing Bulgaria, so Bulgaria wouldn't switch sides. It also is in the middle of a war with the Ottomans. The only plausible thing I could maybe consider is them backing out of the Balkan War because they want peace, but still being in favor of Russian influence. Also, Wrto, do not swear. You are already on probation, so one more time and you are gone.
Fair enough. I was just thinking, "Hey, OTL Bulgaria was one of the few members of the Central Powers, and the only country I share a border with that isn't in the Allies is Romania. Maybe the Allies might be a good team to join." But I get where you are coming from. Especially since I posted that before reading the Allied proposals for the Treaty of Badajoz. Or much of the rest of the second turn. That did much to change my perspective. I guess that was my fault for not reading ahead.
America: We continue to do what we did last turn. President Taft reelected.
With the Treaty of Badajoz unsigned by the Entente, the Balkan War occurs.
However, The Ottomans manage to fend off attempts by the Balkan League to invade, though it was difficult. The Ottomans may now attempt a counterattack, or the Balkan League may attempt again to invade.
CHANGE: After Wrto pointed out further Russian involvement in the Balkan War than I realize, I fixed the Algo. The Balkan League made very minor victories in the Balkans.
With the tensions and the Balkan War (the algo I did was for 1912.5), the Olympic Games were cancelled over fear of escalation to war.
Austria-Hungary uncovers Russian propaganda, and is infuriated. This raises tensions between the two.
[RNG]: Greece announces its neutrality in the Balkan War, hoping to keep its territory constant and not spend money and lives on the war.
Following propaganda, racist happiness that the Muslims have left, and Japan switching to the Allies, the Russians are now fine with their leader.
ANNOUNCEMENT: The Allies are the OTL Central Powers, as in Triple Alliance. The OTL Allies are known as the Entente.
Serbia: We declare war on Austria-Hungary because oppression of the Balkans and stuff. We ask Russia and Co. to help. We suggest the Balkan League continue to attack the Ottomans. TIME FOR WAR!!!!
- Austro-Hungarian Diplomacy: Time for war.
Austria-Hungary: We continue to give economic aid to the Ottoman Empire to defeat the Balkan nations. We mobilise along the border with Russia, tired of their influence and recent propaganda and begin preparing for war. We begin trading with Switzerland and declare we will recognize their neutrality in any war. Open talks with the Ottomans begin about a treaty after the current war, and potential Austro-Hungarian gains. We invade Serbia, following their declaration of war on us, attacking first due to our previous mobilisation.
UK: Realizes there is no way to avoid war if the enemy won't back down. We position forces in Portugal, due to potential war with Spain. We decide that we will not let ourselves be pulled into the war at this moment, due to the fact that Serbia declared war, and not Germany or such. We plan to put forces in France, should we go to war. Alarmed at Japan, we position naval forces in case they should declare war.
Denmark: We start to trade with Switzerland as we accept their neutral status. We also start trading with Sweden and hope that Norway joins the NAP (RNG needed) to aid the Scandinavia presence in the world. In other news, Vejle Boldklub took the 1912-13 Danish National League and a state prison in Nyborg is opened to inmates from people that commit an offence. (Infr/Eco)
Bulgaria: The Bulgarian Tsar Ferdinand 1 decides to leave the country out of the Ally-Entente duality, believing that the country joining either side would pit the other against it, leading to ruin regardless. The Balkan War is continued. What preparations were able to be done in the half year of negotiations raised the army to about 325,000 (OTL + Russian troops + whatever Bulgaria got together). Bulgaria enters general mobilization, deciding that the best defense is a good offense, preparing to attack Ottoman lands, and hoping that they may be able to somehow take some territory in the process. The Bulgarian Tsar takes personal control of the army, officially because he wants to be there when the Bulgarians defeat their former oppressors, but unofficially and secretly because he distrusted the sudden increase in pro-Russian elements in his government. Work continues in modernizing the country's military, and work into improvement of the railroad system begins. Russia is offered a trade agreement.
- In OTL, Bulgaria had 300,000 soldiers in the Balkan War. So that's what's plausible. 25,000 is actually implausibly small. -Vatonica
Italy: We continue to improve our military and economy, and we support the Austro-Hungarians invasion of Serbia.
Spain: With little hope for peace we continue to prepare for war. General mobilization begins with troops being deployed along the border with France, the border with Portugal, and against Gibraltar. The Navy is sent to the Strait of Gibraltar. Industry is prepared for the coming war. We issue an ultimatum to Portugal to expel all foreign troops or risk being caught in a war that will certainly devastate their country. ( Mod Response)
- [MOD RESPONSE, RNG]: Portugal says that it would like to remain neutral but feels it cannot if they try to expel British troops, feeling it will start war with Britain.
- Germany: We ask Spain to not go to war with Portugal, as we do not want to start a world war.
Switzerland: We begin planning for some luxury ski resorts to be opened this year. More importantly, we continue to trade and provide banking services. We are open to requests for war loans.
- Persia: We ask for finance aid to support are growing army, despite not having a war yet...
- Bulgaria: Yeah, we might need some help here too, if it could reasonably be provided ...
- Austro-Hungarian Diplomacy: We'd like to have a minor war loan in our war against Serbia.
Ottoman Caliphate: With the death of our Caliph from a Russian spy ambush when he was on a camping trip but we captured one-third spy killing two of them. We put in a new Leader named Abd al-Rahman Walid (an Imam from Mecca). We give Persia most of the idols but we keep a few. We also pull our troops back from the Persian border only leaving the original amount troops to guard, sending the extra ones to the Russian border and the Falklands. We introduces martyrdom operations, becoming a Shiahead, and more religious training for troops now called mujahideen. We also Introduce a Semi automatic rife called Assad sending them to the Austria-Hungary, Germany, Japan, and Ethiopia. We also ask Persia and Afghanistan (mod response please for Afghan) to sign a peace pact called the Islamic peace act where Muslim nation in this pact can't attack each other unless in self defence. We ask the Saudis (mod response please) to join the Ottoman Cali to defend holy Islamic sites and recreate a bigger Caliphate. We also begin a harsh counterattack with our new weaponry and ideals and more troops (two armies of 200,000) in the Falklands. We ask Persia not to attack an Islamic nation if an infidel nation attacks us. We also would like to give Persia our Shia in return you give us your Sunnis. We also spread Islamic propaganda showing that the enemies of Allah (the enemies in the Falkland) attacking Muslims and parading on their bodies. We also show that nationalism is bad and that no Muslim is higher then any other one. We also show an Islamic poster of Qur'an surah talking about jihad and self defense rising moral and number of troops in the army. We also begin to work on our economy. We are ready to fight Russia if needed but we are also ready to calm down tension with Russia. We also ask Germany, Japan, Austria if they would like to send their leaders' sons to our land to learn Islam, the Arab way of life, and Arabic and we will do the same with our sons
- American Dip: We demand that you withdraw from the Falklands or face war.
Persia response: We do not sign the Islamic peace act due to the Ottomans aggressiveness on Russia.
MOD RESPONSE (Afghanistan): We agree to the truce with Ottomans.
Thailand: Thailand builds up its military and improves infrastructure. New ports also continue construction. Monarch Vajiravudh continues plans of reforms for the nation.
Sweden (Economic): The Swedes have had great economic boosts over the past year. Although the Olympics were not able to be held, our new opening of mass trade between Russia, Britain and ourselves has greatly improved our economy. Moreover, our gaining of Finland, Kola and Karelia has given our economy great advancements. We have already started implementing more advanced technologies in the area and are looking forward to the mass advancements in the years to come. We continue our programs for improving our economy for the tough road that lies area.
Sweden (Social): The new gaining of Finland, Kola and Karelia has brought great prosperity not only to the people of Sweden but also for the people living in the respective countries. Sweden offers a lot lower taxes than those countries are also has a lot fairer law system and government treatment, therefore improving the living conditions of the people living in those areas. We also offer more jobs and education for the people and are spreading propaganda in those countries. Situations in those countries seems to be going well as civilians start to realize the benefits of living under Swedish ruling. We are also continuing our projects or improving education and public services which also extend to our new territories. Since we have a larger populations now, the plan to continue developing lands for agricultural use is also renewed, therefore supporting our increased population.
Sweden (Military): The Swedish military has improved unbelievably in the past year, not only has our population grown, but so have our arms improved. We have successfully developed a lot of new weapons over the past year, and have also bought new weapons and gained blueprints from Russia. Our new territory has also increased our population to great extent and our military is now of GREAT power. We allocated an especially high budget for defence this year to support the needs of war. Unlike other countries, we see great potential in not only army and naval forces, but we also see the advantages of air combat. We engage in extensive development on aircraft. We do see air combat as a useful tool, e.g., for spying on enemies or for bombing, yet Sweden has only two prototypes right now and is trying their best to make them better. Moreover, we are also starting to develop tanks as we see that they may have great potential in trench wars but ONLY if it is developed so that is is actually reliable. We wish to conserve our soldiers' lives as we don't have a big army and a moving shield will be rather good, although hard to develop.
- Tanks? The invention of the official "Tank" (not trench crossers) was only accepted in Britain and used in 1916. It is clear that Sweden wouldn't have accepted the idea of the vehicle too. Moreover, there are a few and almost no records of Sweden adapting the invention of the tank during 1913 nor the years before. Also, in the early 1900's, planes were slow and not reliable, easily shot down. In 1912, Sweden only had three military planes and by 1913, planes only increased by certain amounts. All powers did not see potentials for planes and tanks in the early 1900s! I find it excessively impossible and implausible for Sweden to think that there are advantages in air combat and tank warfare in just 1913. Captainjohnrex (talk) 11:46, September 2, 2015 (UTC)
- Pacific communist arguments
- Violating the first rule, respecting mods. You cannot delete my judgment of correction. Do not interfere with my own problems - especially when they are fixed already by Vatonica. Please respect mod views and don't respond in big paragraphs. If it is implausible, don't argue with small excuses and dig mod problems because the situation is on you. P S. If you want to argue and not give up like you always do, please post it on my talk page, not here! -Captainjohnrex
- I changed it into a more plausible manner, same thing but you may prefer it more - Pacific communist (talk) 10:45, September 3, 2015 (UTC)
Sweden (Politics): We enforce a new law that all men must join the army for two years at the age of 18 and must return to the army for two days training every six months after the two year period of serving in the army. Our joining of the Entente has given us many new ideas as well as tensions, but we believe that this is all worth it.
Norway: We improve our military and economy this year by manufacturing more weaponry and redoing our plan of how our economy operates.
We also request the join the central powers because we are near Germany and believe that we can make good trade and allies between us, this also makes this war more interesting with an even more even distribution of armies. Norway also believes that this would hurt the British significantly and will be an very interesting alliance. Lastly, we move our main fleet into Helgoland Bight to prepare for necessary defense and combat.
- Where to begin, oh yes, Norway is in an alliance with the UK and wouldn't really abandon that alliance. Also they were pro-British, so that's implausible.
China: To stop Japanese influence from spreading into China, we militarise our borders with Japanese Korea. We believe that Japan will either invade China through the Liaodong peninsula, or Northern Korea (invading Manchuria). We try to improve agricultural output to feed more people, but this fails. We think that a large industrial base is the only way to challenge Japan, but we believe that it isn't the time to modernise. Due to the fact that Sun has no military support, we let Yuan's Beijing Government take over.
Please people, be plausible. Think like the leaders of the country you are playing as, not as a player. I already see a thousand implausible things, including, weird alliances, super-quick modernisation processes, and over-expansion of economy/military/ or whatever.
I'm bringing up the implausibility hammer. ~Tao64
Me too. ~ Captainjohnrex
I say instead of doing an implausibility hammer, give them plausible events from their implausibilities, like the aftermath of the Great Leap Forward. fallacyman
Depends, since some players make implausible events that may turn their country horribly wrong but some implausible events make their country ridiculously strong and powerful. -Captainjohnrex
What I've been doing is doing a little bit of crossing out, but also doing some through mod events. I make events which target nations which are getting too powerful, or some which are negative aftermaths of their implausible ideas. Finally, I also try to break up implausible alliances through mod events, but wouldn't cross out implausible alliances unless they're truly and definitely implausible (like Bulgaria joining the Central Powers when its in the middle of war with the Ottomans and being influenced by Russia). -Vatonica
Shouldn't this be on the talk page? ~ AH28
Persia: This year, we ask countries - mainly Sweden - to sell us blueprints of rifles and artillery. Moreover, ask Switzerland to lend us loans so that we could invest in our project of our own Persian rifles. We expand economy this year and open more trades and ask Russia if they need any military support. After our sanitation programme from our Qanat Canal, we believe by 1915,
famine in our country will decrease by 80% while poverty will decrease by 70%. Our leader has started to set up laws on human rights including Women's rights. Despite large political and civilian pressure, we are trying our best to persuade the majority population.
- You're saying that in a year and a half, you can decrease poverty 70%? You should be president! Unless of course, you're doing that through Communism.
- I totally disagree with you, and as I have said, "We believe ..." meaning that this is not a fact but just a simple estimate. These are my country's ambitions, they have not happened yet! -Captainjohnrex
- It's fine, so long as that isn't what actually happens.
Persia Dip: We heavily condemn the Ottoman Caliphate in their ambitions in Balkans and Russia. We warn Afghanistan to not be friends with the Ottoman Caliphate or else we will move our army to the east. [Needs another Afghanistan mod response]. We start mobilising rapidly and believe by 1915, we will have a trained active of
4.5 million army consisting of men and women, 2.5 million in reserved. We restate that if Ottoman dares to touch Russia, our armies will assault without hesitation. We spread mass propaganda in the Ottoman Caliphate, urging their population to defect to the great land of Persia.
- Your troop counts are way too high, especially when the war hasn't started yet.
- I disagree again with you, and as I have said, "We believe ..." meaning that this is not a fact but just a simple estimate. Meaning as a head mod or anyone, he/she cannot defy this because it is simply my country's ambitious plans, not what really happened. -Captainjohnrex
Ethiopia: Our Great King would like to thank Italy for helping us expand our great land. Our military forces has improved.
Germany: We continue to send economic and political aid to Austria-Hungary and the Ottoman Empire in the Balkan War. We begin to prepare our army for a possible world war, but especially focus our military production on the navy, building U-boats. We tell Russia to stop sending propaganda to foreign countries or risk war. We cut off trade with Russia as a result of a buildup of things, but especially the propaganda. The Kaiser improves the infrastructure and military. (inf/mil).
Afghanistan: We want to ally with Persia due to Ottoman aggression and to establish trade. We cut all relations with the Ottomans, leave the Middle Eastern Union and spread propaganda condemning the Ottomans. We improve our infrastructure.
Persia Dip: Persia is extremely astonished by Afghanistan's sudden change in opinion, however, is reluctant and elated to know that Afghanistan is on our side. We apologise the threats Persia had declared to Afghanistan before and hope that they would sign the treaty- "Afghan Persian Treaty" binding the two Islamic brothers together as great allies. We agree to establish trade and open routes to Afghanistan.
- Afghanistan Dip: We'd be happy to sign the treaty. Let us bind the two nations.
Japan: We enlist many more citizens to ready ourselves for the coming war. We continue our naval blockade of China and add more ships and infantry forces to the blockade. Taisho shifts the country towards war. We use our industrial might to build tons of battleships, guns, bullets, and many other war materials. We send supplies to all troops scattered across the Pacific to ensure our army will be strong. Shimomura Akinari invents a semi-auto rifle known as the A1854 which is rather in-expensive and very useful. We begin mass-producing this weapon for our troops as well as airplanes and machine guns. We send more forces to the China-Korea border and highly fortify the area. We set up defensive forts on major islands and transport artillery to defensive positions. Commander Shurai creates invasion plans for Kamchatka and China. An art gallery is set up for most famous artists in Japan to present their work. Culture changes and modernizes more and more with the economy and industry. We ask to trade with any countries available. Military and Economy improves.
- Bulgarian Dip: If you could manage to get ships into the Balkans, we would be glad to purchase weapons from you.
- Argentina proposes lucrative trade deals as well as much closer political ties. It is also proposed that Argentina and Japan exchange cultural centers and fund the learning of each others' language to foster closer cultural and economic ties.
America: SORRY FOR NOT LONG TURN LAST TURN, I POORLY MANAGED MY TIME. We continue to state our neutrality in any conflict. However, we demand that the Ottoman Caliphate withdraw from the Falklands immediately otherwise the American Union will invade the Falklands and give it independence. We aid all members of the American Union. This makes all members of the Union more rich ad powerful. We build our infrastructure, especially the railways, w-th the Chicago High Speed Rail line is completed, it runs from Chicago to St Louis. It intercepts with the cross-country High Speed railway line. The New York to San Francisco line is half complete. We begin building a high speed rail line from Boston to Miami which stops at New York and Washington DC. Also, other members of the American Union begin building high speed railways: from Santiago to Guatemala and Bogota to Georgetown. These railway lines will take a long time to build. We offer places in the American Union to Brazil, Argentina and Mexico, promising them to be extremely rich from joining the Union. President Taft says that he would like to see a Union member host the next Olympics. President Taft demands that he would not give the Women's right to vote. A few women are very angry about this. (Infra/Mil)
Ottoman Dip: I mean Balkan not the Falkland.
Argentina: The nation continues to gain strength, and as it is already an economic hegemon in Latin America, the leaders find it fitting that Argentina also be the general hegemon. As a result the military continues to be expanded and infrastructure continues to be developed. Propaganda is printed to increase nationalism, and differences between Argentinian culture (e.g., more Spaniards, Italians, and a surprising amount of Welsh) and other Latin American countries, though it focuses mainly on Brazil. Several more laws are also passed increasing personal freedoms, but further restricting civil ones. The country makes sure that all schools and universities have full coffers to ensure an educated populace. More roads, canals and railways are built. [Infra/Tech].
- American Dip: We would like you to join the American Union.
Argentine Diplomacy: The Argentine offers Mexico a trade deal as well as a military alliance.
Balkan War: Balkan League's invasion attempts are completely stopped, and a counterattack may now begin.
Empress Elizabeth of Austria (queen equivalent for the Austro-Hungarian Empire) was murdered, and an attempt was made at the life of Emperor Franz Joseph. Austria-Hungary immediately captured the shooters, and the shooters insisted that they are part of a Slavic nationalist terrorist group, encouraged to act by Russian propaganda and plotting Civil War. In Austria and Hungary, public opinion favors war with Russia, while in the Slavic parts of the Empire, about 45% of people are in favor of independence.
Unhappy with the British colonialists in Southern Arabia, Jabal Shammar and Nejd join the Allies.
Portugal, scared of British troops, agrees to join the Entente so long as they remain protected by Britain.
I think if Sunny doesn't post this one we should remove him/her. ~ AH28
- To mod Captainjohnrex: I have deleted your crossing out from last turn and I believe I have provided a fair and detailed reason why I did it ~ Pacific communist (talk) 23:55, September 2, 2015 (UTC)
Thailand: Thailand builds up its military and improves infrastructure. New ports also continue construction. Monarch Vajiravudh continues plans of reforms for the nation.
Austria-Hungary: Following Serbia's declaration of war on us we decide that we are involved in the Balkan War and declare war on Montenegro and Bulgaria. After the assassination of Empress Elizabeth, the Austro-Hungarian Emperor decides that was the last straw and declares war on Russia. To help in the war, we request a minor war loan from Switzerland. We request other members of the Entente to stay out of this war, as Montenegro started the Balkan War and Russia spread propaganda through our lands. Operation Oak Tree, the planned invasion of Russia, begins and our already mobilised troops attack.
- Persia Dip: We declare that we will help Russia between their war with Austria-Hungary financially and militarily.
Afghanistan: We begin building up our military and continue improving our infrastructure. We also ask Russia and Persia for some blueprints for guns. We also ask the British Empire for trade.
Ottoman Caliphate: (We don't want to but we have to) We mobilize our army moving some of them to the Persian border and Russian border in the act if Russia and Persia declare war on us.
We also stay neutral in the Russia Austria war. We begin to work on defenses and Militarizes our borders. Asking to open up talk with the Brits about Egypt. We also begin to thank the Saudis of joining and say thank you to them with food and better housings and use religion to unite us. We also begin to work on our navy and air force. We call for two ceasefires in the Balkan Christmas and Ramadan ceasefire. We begin to build up our army and economy work on our auto weaponry. We also begin to spread propaganda to the Muslims in British control India and Sunnis in Persia control Afghanistan. We begin to work on trucks with tracks (half track) add some cannons on some but no Heavy artillery. We use religion to rise love of the Caliphate and army. We also send blueprints of the Assad to The Triple Alliance. We also would like to trade Oil with the U.S and open up talks. We also want to end racism in the South of the U.S.
- Afghanistan Dip: Muammed Nadih Shah condemns these actions. We wish for peace between Muslim nations, but we'll spread anti-Ottoman propaganda in British India in order for the people to not get convinced by the Ottomans until a treaty is signed.
- You can't really stay neutral if you're at war with Russia's ally, Bulgaria.
- Ottoman Dip: We see tension rising between us and the Afghans so we call for a peace offering to do hajj with our Caliph in Mecca and break fast with us at Baghdad.
- Afghanistan Dip: His majesty will come himself to Mecca and Baghdad. However, we cannot speak for our ally Persia.
- Ottoman Dip: We send guards to protect you. To your amaze when you were looking for the Caliph in Baghdad you find him sleeping in the masjid like he is a normal person. He then should you a tour showing they want to work with Persia but we are not sure of Persia. We send Persia invite before hajj happens, and to more amaze the Caliph lives in a big but normal house in Baghdad saying this " I really don't like all of these riches and fancy stuff I just want to live like a normal person."
- Persia Dip: We reject the Ottoman guards and reject talks between us and the Ottomans. After the Ottoman guards come, we push them out of our palace and throw them a bag of feces. We remain hostility to the Ottomans and tell Afghanistan not to be fooled by our sly enemies. We mobilize a total 2.5 million soldiers and send 500,000 to the borders of Ottomans, having two million in reserve at Baghdad.
- Afghanistan Dip: While we still distrust the Ottoman Caliphate, we were greeted with an open heart in Baghdad. We urge at least that Persia take part in the Hajj in Mecca. We wish peace between the Muslim nations.
- Ottoman Caliphate Dip: We thank Afghanistan for their reaction and we still keep the invite open to Persia. Our counsel is more then happy to declare jihad on Persia and Russia but the Caliph is the only thing stopping them. We also ask Afghanistan to rethink about Persia. Our people of the Caliphate and Persia are like (Pakistan and India) they both hate each other.
- Afghanistan: We do not want a war between fellow Muslims. We urge the leaders of the Ottoman Caliphate and Persia to come to a meeting in our nation's capital, Kabul. The event we'll be hosted entirely by Afghanistan and we will not tolerate any military presence rather than ours.
- Ottoman Caliphate Dip: We are ready for talk with Persia as Hajj ended two weeks ago. We begin to rise our army steadily from Propaganda and Volunteers thought to years rising it it to three million from a pop of 14 million. We releases a new wave of semi auto weaponry. Fatalfata (sub machine gun), Umedo ( L.M.G), Lakuta (auto pistol).
Denmark: Plans have been created to possibly make a vehicle which would change Denmark for the better. Thorvald Stauning wins the 1913 Folketing election and imminently joins the Triple Entente in hope of gaining support for the British and bringing the plan into action. (Mil/Eco)
- If the vehicle is a tank, then that's not happening until trench warfare comes along and its invented by a major power later in the war.
- It's not.
Norway: This year we improve our military weaponry by improving training for our units. We also improve the economy this year by improving our economic output. We will increase out import and exports of the country and wish to propose a trade deal to Switzerland.
Norway Dip: We would like to create a Scandinavian alliance including Iceland, Denmark and Sweden (this includes Finland, Kola and other gain lands). We believe this alliance will be very interesting indeed. (MOD response for Iceland needed)
Denmark Dip: Denmark had Iceland in 1913 and wouldn't be released until 1918 in OTL. We also agree with the offer of a Scandinavian alliance.
Swedish Dip: In other words, the alliance is among the three countries, Norway, Sweden and Denmark. Sweden however, does not see a benefit for them joining the alliance and hereby rejects. We understand the benefit of Denmark joining, but we for Sweden, we believe it will only cause us more trouble as we believe our militaristic power and economic power surpasses the others in the area. While Denmark and Norway have a good balance in power, in many terms, Sweden believes that since it is more powerful, engagement with this alliance will produce no benefits.
Bulgaria: Asks Russia and Sweden if it would be possible to commission Russian and/or Swedish artillery for the Bulgarian/Balkan army. (BTW, is there some way that I would be able to intercept the Assad blueprint, or else otherwise acquire an Assad (eg taking one from a dead soldier)?) Realizing the superiority of the Ottoman Assad to Bulgarian rifles, (((Austro-Hungarian Slavic nationalists are paid to steal the blueprints of the Assad on the way to Ah High Command/Assads are taken from Ottoman POWs (delete where appropriate)) and production begins on the commandeered Assads/ Bulgaria discusses with (Sweden/Russia (delete where appropriate)) if it could acquire weapons from them (delete where appropriate)). The Bulgarian tsar begins spreading propaganda promoting Bulgarian nationalism and militarism, and recruitment for the armed forces increases, with new soldiers being equipped with (Assads/Swedish rifles/Russian rifles/the same old kit (delete where appropriate)). Bulgaria also attempts to modernize its industry. (Mil/whatever modernizing industry falls under).
- Sweden" We would like to ask Bulgaria what the benefits are for us to support you guys. Or may I ask, are you a central or Entente power?
- Bulgaria: If we aren't already an Entente power, we might as well be.
You can take it off our dead troops we sent them to most troops. Bozistanball (Ottoman Caliphate)
China: To stop Japanese influence from spreading into China, we militarise our borders with Japanese Korea. Agricultural output rises but in terms of agricultural output per capita it stays the same. We believe that Japan will either invade China through the Liaodong peninsula, or Northern Korea (invading Manchuria). China right now is in a state of political turmoil, with many people rebelling against Yuan's government, however these protests are suppressed. Local warlords gain power in many rural provinces, and much of the government's power over its territory has been lost. The Kuomintang is formed earlier this year.
Persia: We start factoring military equipment and developing rifles and vehicles of our own. We increase in military forces as we believe that this may help us if a war was to start. There are 500,000 army men are fully equipped with military equipment at Ottoman borders. We ask Russia if they would like our offer of one million Persian soldiers and borrow three million Persian currency for their war with Austria. [Please respond] We continue to trade and ask Switzerland to lend us money. Our sanitation programmes have gone exceptionally well, too.
I feel like 2.5 mil troops for Persia is unreal. -Rev9
I have been mobilising troops for almost two years. I have population of ten million. -Cap
Sweden - We continue to develop aircraft this year and we have increased our aircraft number to six compared to our original two. We see they have potential of actually engaging in combat though we will still need more research in order to make that wish come true.
We are also continuing our research on tanks in the wish that we can one day have a moving shield for our soldiers. We are still trying to build our first prototype as it is extremely difficult. All programs regarding navy, training, artillery, army development are also renewed and continued. Our economy is also continuing to grow with our free and big international trade going on with different states. We have also avoided war in the first half a year of the World War and have therefore, suffered little impact. Moreover, propaganda in our new earned lands from Russia are working well. People there have realized all the benefits of being under Swedish control and no more protests are no longer held. Taxes are not as high for them as they used to be and infrastructure is constantly being improved, they people generally seem satisfied so Sweden takes that as a successful end to our need for MASS propaganda in those countries. Those are now spread on lower levels, making less waste and saving more money.
- Nobody can have tanks until trench warfare happens, and it would only be built by a major country.
- I disagree. Sweden only said research, meaning they do not own tanks nor do they know the advantages of tank warfare. Small weak countries can still research on the tank. It is just that the country will take more years to develop and research one. -Cap
- Nobody can develop tanks till trench war. ~ AH28
Japan: We build up industry and make many war materials. We strengthen the military as well. We enlist many more troops now to prepare for war. We declare war on Russia. Our naval forces in North Pacific bombard Russian ports and army bases. We then invade Kamchatka Peninsula with many troops mobilized and well-equiped with our semi-auto rifles. Russian resistance is small as we make our way through Russian lands, seizing important areas. We send airplanes over too, to frighten civilians and gain a strong reputation. SECRET (We lead many Chinese revolutionaries to stage hundreds of events against the government and begin a revolution against their government who is already lost power over the people. We gather tons of troops and forts and artillery to defend Samoa, Guinea, and Taiwan. We also gather many troops to defend Korea and fortify the area. We improve the morale of our citizens and get many of them to purchase war bonds, use their businesses for making war supplies, and showing honor to the empire by helping out in the military our at home in any way. Emperor Taisho has gained the trust of the people, and has readied the nation for war.
- Persia Dip: We condemn Japan for declaring war on Russia so, We declare war on Japan too. We offer Russia one million troops and finance so that they could defend off the Ottomans and Japanese. We have 1.5 million active in our nation.
- Stop with this crap you do not have 2.5 million troops, and even if you did, you could only transport 100,000 max to defend Kamchatka so change your implausibility or a mod will -rev
- Austro-Hungarian Diplomacy: As you're at war with Russia, I assume you're joining the Balkan War (Soon to be renamed as it is no longer confined to the Balkans). If you are involved in the Balkan War, we can help you with Persia and Russia.
- The algo mod has to determine the outcome of your invasion. The italic parts should be removed or you could add "try" to invade important areas.
- China: We end our anti-Japanese alliance with Russia, stating that they are weak and no use to the Chinese. We use this opportunity to invade lost Qing territories in Russian. And we stay neutral.
America: IGNORE THE FALKLANDS INVASION. We declare that we stay neutral in any European or Asian affairs. However, we do keep an active role in the Americas.''' We would like Argentina, Brazil and Mexico to join the American Union.''' We give aid to any country who are members of the American Union. We continue building the Panama Canal, which is set up to be open next turn (1914.0) for any ships. '''No Panama ships are allowed through the Canal.''' We continue to build our High Speed Railways from Los Angeles to New York and Boston to Miami. We plan to expand this railway line. We also continue to build collaboratively with the Union countries the Americas High Speed Railway. This includes Guatemala to Santiago and Bogota to Georgetown. '''We fear that Argentina won't join the union. We accept the Ottoman Caliphate idea to buy oil from them. We continue to trade with Japan. We offer a trade deal to Switzerland and to buy oil from Persia. We also call for the Entente and the Allies to solve relations diplomatically.''' American women continue to protest all over America for the freedom to vote. President Taft wants America to host an Olympic Games.(Eco/infra)
Brazil plans to invades tiny countries and tries and makes colonies in the future, the army needed to be fixed, yet the economy was boosting up the sky, it decides to sign a non-aggression pact with Argentina, and more.
- Argentina rejects.
- No - just no. If a mod says that this is plausible undo it if you like. But I think this is implausible as hell.
- America: We would like you to join the American Union. We remind you that if you invade the tiny nations that are part of the Union (everyone except from Paraguay) America would declare war on you.
UK: We prepare for war. We send troops to Denmark and send support to Greece. We guarantee Belgium's neutrality.
- German Dip: We ask that Britain stays out of this conflict, and we pledge not to invade Belgium.
Germany: With public opinion turned in favor of war following the Russian terrorism fiasco, as well as Persia's declaration of war on our ally, Japan, the Kaiser reluctantly declares war on Russia, Persia, and the Balkan League. We ask our ally, Greece, to help in the war against the Balkans. We mobilize our army, and spread propaganda to get troops to enlist. Meanwhile, we install a draft for men from ages 18 to 20, and require conscription for men ages 21 to 24. We put the majority of our army on the border with Russia, hoping to not invade Russia but simply tire out their army and defend. We also mobilize a large portion of our army to our border with France, as they pose a bigger threat to national security than Russia. We do not plan on invading Denmark unless they declare war on us, but we are prepared for that possibility.
- [MOD RESPONSE, RNG]: Greece reluctantly accepts and declares war on the Balkan League.
France: With a large majority of the German army occupied fighting the Russians, we declare war and invade, sending 600,000 troops, but leaving 400,000 for a possible Spanish invasion. We ask that the UK join the war, pointing out it can no longer be considered a regional conflict, and thus is a direct threat to the British. We begin the training of an additional 400,000 troops, in order to build up our military potential, in case of a long war. We begin to improve our economy, trying to make it less dependent on imported goods, in order to prevent potential harm an embargo or a blockade might cause. as further prevention of a blockade, we deploy our navy to defend several significant ports, and minimally disrupt German trade.
- Eastern Front: The Allies gain about ten miles of Russian Territory, and there are about one million total losses on both sides. This is one of the bloodiest wars ever seen in history
- Western Front: France has some success. Alsace-Lorraine is easily secured, and the city of Stuttgart is successfully captured by the French.
- In the Balkans, the Entente starts to make some small gains from the Southern Austro-Hungarian Empire and the Western Ottoman Empire.
In the Middle East, the Ottomans successfully fend off the Persian invasion.
- To be nice to Russia, and because the algo isn't perfect for front penalties, I'm not doing an algo for Japan's invasion. But Logically, they would make major gains in Kamchatka, and conquering Vladivostok.
Spain and Italy have not been active lately. However, I know that they would declare war on France in this situation. So: Spain and Italy declare war on France. Portugal declares war on Spain.
Ethiopia declares war on France.
- THIS IS NOT FUNNY, VATONICA. I DID NOT EVER DECLARE WAR OR INVADE OTTOMAN. I ONLY SAID I EQUIPPED MY SOLDIERS WITH EQUIPMENT. FURTHERMORE, WHEN DID ETHIOPIA DECLARE WAR ON FRANCE??? - ANGRY CAPTAINJOHNREX
- I AGREE TOO. YOU JUST CAN'T ADD FAKE STUFF TO CHANGE NATIONS AND TENSION. LET THE PLAYERS DECLARE WAR. WE AREN'T PAWNS THAT YOU CAN HAVE US ATTACK EACH OTHER. I ALMOST ATTACKED A NATION THAT DIDN'T ATTACK ME AND I HATE ATTACKING FIRST UNLESS I HAVE TO ATTACK.-Mad Bozistanball
- Fine. After looking again, I thought that Persia declared war on the Ottomans by declaring war on their Ally, Japan, but I guess I'm wrong. This also means that the Ottomans aren't split on two fronts, so I'll redo the Balkan Front soon. If you guys really want to have an unrealistic war due to inactivity, that's fine. I'll get rid of Italy, Spain, Portugal, and Ethiopia's declarations of war. But those players have not been active, and as far as Spain and Italy go, they would definitely declare war on France if France joined, and Portugal would declare war against them. Ethiopia is less plausible on its own, so I understand that being taken down. Finally, I'd like to tell you guys to calm down, and to STOP RANTING IN ALL CAPS!!! (The fact that that's all caps is just a joke). -Calm Vatonica
In China, with the Beiyang Army attacking Russia, Sun's Southern Government declares civil war against the Yuan Government. At the same time, regional warlords begin forming cliques, such as the Sichuan clique (Liu Xiang), Guanxi clique(Lu Rongting), Yunnan Clique (Cai E), Xinjiang Clique (Yang Zengxin), Shanxi Clique (Yan Xi Shan) and Xibei San Ma. However, they are yet to declare independence from the Central government. (The Beiyang Army is the only thing suppressing the other warlords.)
With heavy losses in Russia on the Eastern front, the people is getting restless. Meanwhile, the aristocrats and reactionaries of Russia are also vying for control over the government, with tensions between them and the Tsar getting higher ever since the industrialization and modernization campaign.
Ottoman Caliphate: We improve our army of
four million three million from a pop of 14 million (volunteers, religious people and lowering the army age limit to 14). We work on our air and navy. We also send more troops to the Russian border dinging trenches. With our new weaponry, number and religious pumped troops rise our Morale and gain sport from the people of our land and work on our economy and military. Seeing small losses in the Falklands we begin a harsh counterattack and ask Austria to join in. We begin to root out the spies within our ranks finding some. We would like to Afghanistan to destroy the poppy and ban Chinese drugs because of your Islamic roots. We would like to open talks in Afghanistan in Kabul with Persia and Russia to clam down tension and talk about Afghanistan poppy Fields. We begin to work on bigger bombs and armor troops can wear across battles and takes bullets. (BTW when will the map be updated?)
Ridiculous troop number. You had a much larger population than 14 million, but the Ottomans had 2.8 million in WWI.
Is three million OK?
If that's the absolute maximum.
- I DIDN'T EVEN DECLARE WAR!! -Persia
- Sorry, I came when the Middle East thing was still there, sorry. -Ottoman Caliphate
- Afghanistan Dip: We'll destroy our poppy fields
Thailand: Thailand builds up its military and improves infrastructure. New ports also continue construction. Monarch Vajiravudh continues plans of reforms for the nation.
Switzerland: We continue to provide loans for anyone who is interested, and develop National Redoubt. We are neutral in WW1.
Denmark: The sudden confusion of France declaring war on Germany has put the Denmark population in a puzzle with 52-48 split in favor of holding position in case of invasion of Denmark by the French. That is why we will join the French and invade Northern Germany and hope that Sweden and Norway will join. (Mil/Infr)
Norway: We are extremely angry at the Swedes for declining our invitation to our alliance. We would like to renegotiate with Sweden and ask that they not make enemies with the alliance or they will be seriously taken aback by the Norwegian army. We also improve our economy as we open trade with the Swiss and our continued trade with Britain. We also send 100,000 troops (not a lot, 1,000,000 is a million, other people have that many) towards the borders of Sweden and ask them not to mess with us and not be too arrogant or else they will need to deal with us. Their response has much angered us and we continue to develop our army due to this by building new weaponry.
Afghanistan: We continue building the infrastructure and our army. We begin the process of replacing the poppy fields with wheat and rye fields. We are ready to host the talks between the Ottomans and Persia
Ottoman Caliphate Dip: We are ready only waiting for the Persians.
China: To stop Japanese influence from spreading into China, we militarise our borders with Japanese Korea. Agricultural output rises but in terms of agricultural output per capita it stays the same. We believe that Japan will either invade China through the Liaodong peninsula, or Northern Korea (invading Manchuria). China right now is in a state of political turmoil, with many people rebelling against Yuan's government. The Southern Government tries to regain control over the whole of China. Yuan abolishes the provincial system, trying to get a more centralised government.
Persia: We declare clearly to the Ottomans that war will not happen unless they assault first. Persia stops mobilizing this year after reaching 2.5 million, one million supporting Russia in their wars and 500,000 at the borders of Ottomans. Our economy increases with the expand of trade and our sanitation in our country has greatly improved, with the Sanat Canal working excessively well, believing that by next year, our sanitation and general hygiene in our country will improve by 25%. We successfully developed our own rifles from last year and name it after our leader, Reza gun. Our final warning, we declare to Britain that if they continue to hold their influence in South East Persia, we may act forcefully in the near future.
- Ha ha, no. I think your army is far too large and you cannot improve sanitation that fast. Also, you have sent a ridiculously large number of people to Russia.
- Yes, it is only a plan.- Persia
UK: With Denmark, France, and Russia involved, we sadly have to intervene in the conflict, the BEF is deployed. We halt support to Greece due to them siding with the Centrals, and we invade Libya and Spain. With the confusing politics, we urge the Scandiniavian nations on to declare war on Germany. We show concern at the Persian threat, not wanting to lose a valuable ally, we slowly start to withdraw.
- You cannot invade Japan? It is like half a world away and has considerable power.
- We agree to Britain's choice of actions and praise their intelligence.
- France suggests that the UK only invade Spain ad Italy, and save the other smaller nations for when we can destroy them easily.
- Ottoman Caliphate Dip: We condemn the U.K attack on Libya because of our port control cities. We order troops to fire at U.K troops if the fire at you.
Guys, isn't Japan dependent on imports for raw materials? How could Japan join Central Powers if its former allies would stop essential trade with them?
Spain: Now involved in war we invade Portugal and put Gibraltar under siege. Along the French border the army digs in and prepares for any assault from that direction. We begin conscription and expand wartime industry.
Sweden: We KINDLY REQUEST the Norwegians to BACK OFF if they wish communications to be continued. We would simply like to remind them that our careful army planning and develop has put as far ahead of them in terms of army development and power. Our gaining of Finland and two other colonies also mean we are in control of the two strongest regions in Scandinavia and they are no match for us, although communications may be held if Norway backs off.
We also request Denmark NOT aid Norway or else we will also attack them, we ask them to back out of the alliance.
- Denmark Dip: We will withdraw from an alliance with Norway. We only hope that this won't have knock on effects.
We continue to develop weapons this year, our gains of blueprints two years ago have finally come to good use as the weapons have finally been manufactures. We give big thanks to the other Ententes especially Russia for those blueprints and new weaponry. We have also successfully developed more and better aircraft and have finally developed a model that can be used for larger scale manufacturing is REASONABLY RELIABLE. It is NOT enough for military combat as it is a waste of men's lives as it is not THAT reliable, but it can be used to gain intelligence already and do basic geographical photographs. We currently own 20 of those models. This is a new boost to our air force and we continue to develop them still in hope that they may one day be of combat use. We continue to develop our navy and army in by development and more manufacturing of these weapons like in previous years. Also by training our men in more ways than before.
Our economy has also reached a great height for a very long time and is the highest in Scandinavia thanks to our careful economic development, plans and our great trade partners. We implement new plans this year while we continue to great trade with our fellow Entente powers. Their trade has been of great help, we continue to develop the infrastructure of both Sweden, Finland and our two other plans gained before. We believe the people of those countries are VERY happy now and no longer need propaganda. We also gear up ALL our men to be ready for military combat at ALL TIMES to prevent Norway and Danish attacks. The few million men are put on standby while they do not threaten those two countries, they do provide great defense. We are now waiting for the response of the two countries to our previous request on top to see what to do with the men on standby.
France: After our successful attack on Germany, we continue to push deeper into the nation, now with a force of 800,000 troops, in order to outnumber the Germans as much as possible. With 400,000 troops added to our military, 400,000 troops invade Spain, leaving 200,000 troops to defend if Italy attacks. we strongly advise the UK to only attack Spain and Italy at the moment, so they don't overstretch there power. We continue with a full deployment of our navy, to protect our ports from any potential attacks, and try to disrupt German and Spanish trade. We try to make our economy stronger, and more or less "war proof," so we can last longer in war without feeling major economic effects.
Afghanistan: We are ready to host the meeting to negotiate consolation between the two nations. We remind Persia and the Ottoman Caliphate that no military presence will be tolerated, save of the Afghan army, who will protect the Ottoman and Persian leaders. We also offer trade agreements to the United Kingdom and China, but remind them that their opium must be produced elsewhere, not in Afghanistan.
America: We stay neutral in this World War. It looks like Argentina and Brazil aren't going to join the American Union, we give Paraguay a choice: Join the Union or be invaded by the Union. If they refuse to join the Union, we invade them, with Bolivia getting all the land except from the capital which will become property of the USA. We offer places in the American Union for Mexico, Argentina and Brazil, promising that they will be more powerful countries in economic if they join the Union. We remain actively involved in South American affairs. We build our infrastructure up, especially in the railways with the Los Angeles to New York line being nearly completed. We also continue building the Eastern American High Speed Railway Line from Boston to Miami. We plan for the Western American Railway line on the west coast. We continue to help building the Americas High Speed Railway Line, lines like the Santiago to Guatemala line and Bogota to GeorgeTown line. We buy oil from the Ottoman Caliphate. The Panama Canal is open, we don't allow ships from Brazil or Paraguay in there due to the threat they have to America and the Union. We encourage all nations in this war to solve relations diplomatically. We offer a trade deal to Switzerland or to any other nations who isn't allies with Paraguay. We continue to say that Women aren't allowed to vote. (Mil/infra)
- Mod response for Paraguay: We refuse to join the American Union.
- America: INVASION TIME.
- This isn't plausible. Didn't America have a non-interventionist policy at this time? You cannot invade countries for tiny reasons. That will just worsen their reputation.
Bulgaria: Suspicion having grown to complete distrust, Tsar Ferdinand begins to remove the pro-Russian elements of his government from power on accusation of being Russian spies (which many were). These officials were replaced with ones loyal to Bulgaria and its Tsar. The Tsar himself was not anti-Russian, but he believed that Bulgaria should be governed by those loyal to it. Construction and retrofitting of facilities capable of reproducing commandeered Ottoman Assads begins. Pro-Bulgarian propaganda begins spreading like wildfire, and recent recruitment brings another 300,000 soldiers into the Bulgarian army, but elects to transfer half to the Ottoman front and half to the Austro-Hungarian front. Bulgaria decides that this war has gotten out of hand, and proposes a deal for peace with the Ottomans and Greece, with terms to be determined when I actually have time to write them. (mil/tech)
Ottoman Caliphate Dip: We are ready for talks.
How is this proposal?
Austria-Hungary: We begin our advance into Russia as the Eastern Front descends into Trench Warfare. We begin a strategic withdrawal from the Balkans, not able to devote enough troops to the war. In order to attempt to turn the tide of the war, we declare conscription, as people aged 21-25 begin to be conscripted. To manage this army, we request a war loan from Switzerland, promising to pay them back after the war is won. As part of Operation: Oak Tree, a plan is put in motion to assassinate the Tsar.
Ottoman Caliphate Dip: With our counsel want to leave the allies (6/10) the Caliph will wait to see how things will work out. The counsel want to create a new alliance called the Islamic united union with a small number saying no (7 yes/10). The alliance would possibly have Afghanistan, Persia join, If the Caliph says yes to the I.U.U with the Caliph stuck in the middle of yes and no. We begin mass propaganda showing nationalism will lead to disunity of the Ummah and put Muslims vs Muslims against each other over a "country" and root our more spies including Fassal and seven more.
Afghanistan Dip: We are shocked by the fact that Persia still hasn't arrive. However, the treaty will have to wait until Persian diplomats arrive. (someone create a 'Treaty of Kabul page).
I'll do it - Bozistanball
Norway: We agree to Sweden's terms and send all our troops back from their borders to their original positions and back to duty. We once again ask to open communication with Sweden.
Ottoman Caliphate Dip: Our counsel is becoming pro leave allies with (8/10) the Caliph begin to make plans of leaving by 1914 or 1915.5. We are opening talks with the allies to persuade us. With 9/10 counsel and the Caliph we begin work on the I.U.U idea and bring it into reality by sending invites to Afghanistan and Persia. We also spread more pro Ottoman propaganda into India and Egypt. We begin to work on body armor with three possible winners. We begin to send more gear to our troops. We are also ready to pull our troops back form Persia if they pull out, too.
Ottoman Caliphate Dip: We pull back our heavy weaponry and bring down the number of troops at the border of Persia but not Russia until talks happen between us. We begin a harsh pro Ottoman propaganda campaign into India and Egypt.
- Persia Dip: After hard negotiations in our country, we finally decide that it is time to have talks with Ottoman and seeing that they want to leave the allies, Persia has also decided to pull back the heavily equipped army in the borders.
- Japanese Dip: We urge China, Russia, France, and UK to sign the Treaty of Beijing (The Global War Reboot Map Game).
Afghanistan: We want to remind you that the Treaty of Kabul (The Global War Reboot Map Game) is up for signing.
Ottoman Caliphate Dip: With the Treaty of Kabul signed, our troops rush the Persian border to hug their brothers in Islam and we leave the allies with 100 percent backing. We ask Baghdad to be the capital because it has been the capital of Caliphates of the past. We also ask Persia and Afghanistan to help us spread the word to the Muslims from Algeria to Indonesia. We should also combine military operations to become a stronger world power. We should also try to help our brothers bordering us.
- Afghanistan Dip: We'd ask you to sign the treaty on the last page.
- Ottoman Dip: We sign it.
- Ottoman Dip: With Persia and Ottoman both making semi-auto weapons on our own I think we should work on one full and semi-auto rifle that can hold more bullets. We sent Muslim missionaries to French Indochina and sent Ottoman propaganda to the southern Muslim area of the Philippines, Indonesia, India, Egypt, Algeria, U.A.E., Yemen, Saudi Arabia, and Oman.
Mexico: Two years had passed without any international intervention or decision. Mexico decides to accept the ties with Argentina. Mexico unfreezes the military development, and continues to train soldiers and build cities as it analyzes the US offer. Meanwhile, as Mexico sees the British occupation of the Falkland Islands, Mexico offers to help Argentina if it decides to invade the islands to reestablish its sovereignty. Seeing as the Ottoman Caliphate is occupying a zone that has a lot of oil, Mexico offers an alliance with the Ottoman Caliphate. As this decision could drag Mexico into the conflict, Mexico plans to expand across the Caribbean and Central America.
- American Dip: We would like to offer the Treaty of San Jose to Mexico.
- Ottoman Caliphate Dip: We send oil and Assad (semi-auto rifles) and blueprints to Mexico and accept their alliance but won't fight the U.S because we have no military base or troops in Mexico. We release a new wave of semi-auto weaponry and mass produce them. Fatalfata (sub machine gun), Umedo (L.M.G), Lakuta (auto pistol).
Treaty of San Jose is signed: Mexico, the Central American countries and Cuba form to make the Union of Mexican, Caribbean and Central American States. This new nation's capital is New Mexico and it joins the American Union.
America conquers half of Paraguay.
- Balkan Front: The Entente gains are repelled by the Allies defenses. Next algo an Allied invasion may begin.
- Eastern Front: German and Austro-Hungarian forces continue to advance into Russia, taking Kiev.
- Western Front: The Entente makes HUGE gains with almost the entire Western half of Germany under Entente occupation.
- Other Fronts: Spain makes minor incursions into Portugal,
Ottoman Empire marches into Persia,basically Allied gains almost everywhere. Only major Entente gain is on Western Front.
- I am not at war with Persia. We left the Allies and Entente staying neutral in WW1 - Bozistanball (Ottoman Caliphate)
- Ottoman Caliphate Dip: We work on our army with ages 14-16 will clean the rifles, cook and give letters to the troops. (14-16 must have parent's signatures to join) 17-plus to any fighting units. We begin to open schools of war, medicine and more in hope of recreating Al Andalus. We begin to mass produce cars and give people more freedom to drive where they want. We also begin to open gun shops but no semi-auto weapons are allowed. Our Caliph die from old age so we pick a new Caliph one that came from the front lines of the Balklands, respect by his peers and by his enemies. He is a highly religious person named Mahfuz Islam he also is an African from Somalia.
(Via Chat) We buy half of the southern island of Philippines for 78.5 million. We begin to implement Sharia Law in the southern island. We begin to work on our army in the the southern islands.http://althistory.wikia.com/wiki/Special:NewFiles?file=Deal2.png.
- MINDANAO WILL NEVER BE PART OF THE CALIPHATE. IT'S FAR TOO VALUABLE (IT HAS A SIGNIFICANT AMERICAN PRESENCE AND IT IS THE MOST PRIZED TERRITORY OF THE SPANIARDS AND LATER, THE AMERICANS BECAUSE OF ITS STRATEGIC LOCATION) TO BE GIVEN TO AN EMPIRE WITH ABSOLUTELY NO AFFILIATION. THIS IS IMPLAUSIBLE AND MUST BE REMOVED.
- Even if you did leave the Allies, you're still in the war unless you surrender.
- With whom? Persia and I never declared war and I have peace in the Balklands with a ceasefire.
Tao is the new head mod.
America: We continue our invasion of Paraguay. We invite Brazil and Argentina to join the American Union. We buy oil from the Caliphate. We offer Switzerland a trade deal. We accept the Treaty of San Jose with Mexico which makes Mexico: Union of Mexican, Caribbean and Central American States. We build high speed rail across the country and the Union.
Bulgaria: Having signed the Treaty of Plovdiv with Greece and the Ottoman Caliphate, Bulgaria is able to focus more on its northern enemies, leaving a force of about 100,000 to assist in the moving of Ottomans out of newly Balkan territory. The rest move toward the Austro-Hungarian Empire, preparing to invade the southern portions of the massive state. A trade agreement is proposed to the Islamic countries. Recruitment and propaganda continue. Facilities begin producing Assads, and research is done into how the design could be improved.
Spain: Troops continue to march into Portugal. We launch a massive attack against France to draw troops away from France. Siege of Gibraltar continues. We declare a full blockade of Entente Shipping through the Strait of Gibraltar and send our navy to carry that out. War production continues.
Ottoman Caliphate: Seeing the war in Europe intensifies we begin to work on our air force and make a standing army of two million. We begin to work on a new set of Assad called Jabal that hold up to 25 rounds, fore grip, folding stock, and sniper scope. We begin to work on an idea of a shield that troops can carry through the battlefield that can cover five troopers. We begin to mass produce these weapons across our army. The Assad will still be used by the army. We also open two airports. We begin to work on a long range cannon that can reach Paris and Berlin that will most likely take a few years to work. We sent messengers to Persia and Afghanistan to form an alliance called the United Islamic Union (U.I.U.). We still stay neutral in the Great War.
China: To stop Japanese influence from spreading into China, we militarise our borders with Japanese Korea rapidly. We also invest heavily in military technology and train our troops with Western tactics. Agricultural output per capita rises. We believe that Japan will either invade China through the Liaodong Peninsula, or Northern Korea (invading Manchuria). Yuan quits being an emperor and hands presidency to Sun Yat-sen, who begins to plan reforms to stimulate our stagnant economy.
Persia: We are happy to be neutral.
America conquers Paraguay.
Tao, do the rest of the mod events seeing as you are now Head Mod (see talk page for vote):
Waiting for the Algo.
Ottoman Caliphate Dip: We send Jabal Shammar a peace asking them to join an alliance called the United Islamic Union (U.I.U.).
Jabal Shammar Dip: We received your message. We are very pleased upon Ottoman Caliphate's invitation of joining the U.I.U.and we accept very joyfully. As a show of thanks and alliance, we treated your messenger with a feast. We really appreciate the alliance and we hope to spread the message of salam and peace, not only through the Muslim Ummah, but to the world.
Jabal Shammar Dip: It is Ramadan. We sent messengers to Afghanistan, Persia and Ottoman Caliphate to break fast together at our capital, Raqadan as a show of friendship. We hope very much for you to accept our invitation.
Ottoman Caliphate Dip: We will come to the breaking of the fast in Raqadan with our Caliph and a few guards. We also begin to work on our navy and air force on U-boats and a new idea called an aircraft carrier. We continue our work on the I.C.A.P (Intercontinental artillery piece) and we begin to work on an artillery shell. We ask Afghanistan to join the U.I.U. We also begin to work in deep mines and mass produce stick grenades for our army.
Jabal Shammar Dip: We are very grateful to the Ottoman Caliphate for accepting my invitation. We wish for us, Afghanistan, Persia and the Ottoman Caliphate to ally as Muslims under the Shahadah. There is still time for the breaking of the fast. We hope for Afghanistan and Persia to respond as soon as possible, for time is running out.
Persia: We agree to join the U.I.U. but declare that uniting with another country will be absolutely impossible.
Luxembourg: We began our development of economy and military for gaining the many resources that we have in our nation. Meanwhile, the Government is sure about the extension but it's not gonna be possible to do that. The recruitment of troops is 3500.
Jabal Shammar Dip: On behalf of our leader Uthman Al-Hallaj, we would like to thank Persia for joining the U.I.U. We also declare that we have changed our government to Shariah Law. We have shown this by destroying idols in our land. We also began to root out Nationalistic Spies, and we also have increased our economy and military. We finally ask Ottoman Caliphate for some military weaponry (such as your semi-auto guns and Jabala) and training.
Ottoman Caliphate Dip: We send military advisers and the blueprints of Jabala and Assad. We also send aid. We also begin to militarize our border with Russia. We also send troops to Jabala to help them.
America: We begin rebuilding Asuncion after the Paraguayan war. We ask Argentina and Brazil to join the American Union. We buy oil from the Caliphate. We stay neutral. We aid the Mexican, Caribbean and Central American Union. We open the Panama Canal to any country. (Eco/infra)
Mexico: Mexico thanks the US for the aid. As a member of the San Jose union, Mexico decides to open more of its exports. To help the Ottoman Empire Mexico buys lots of oil and with that continues to grow its military power.
Bulgaria: The Austro-Hungarian offensive continues, and troops are equipped with Assads en masse, with the old weapons being given to Slavic nationalist groups in Austria-Hungary in exchange for assistance in the campaign. (This is without actually knowing how well the first offensive actually went. Just putting that out there.) The Greek ships have been received, and they are used as a base for the beginning of the construction of a Bulgarian Navy. We hope to have at least ten ships like them by 1917. (Whether or not that actually happens is up for debate.) The Bulgarian Army now stands at roughly 900,000 troops, and more of them are deployed to assist in the movement of former and possible soon-to-be Ottomans out of Bulgaria, leaving roughly 700,000 tasked with invading Austria-Hungary. (For reference, the Bulgarian army in the OTL Great War was roughly one and a quarter million.) Trade agreements are proposed to Greece and the Ottoman Caliphate, hoping that a new friendship can be forged among former foes. Research continues into improving the Assad. (Mil/Tech)
Ottoman Caliphate: We send a messenger to Bulgaria and Russia. Bulgaria is ask to open up trade routes with and trade with us. Russia is ask to clam down tension with each other with fear of a war breaking out. We continue to spread mass Ottoman propaganda to India and Egypt mostly to the youth. We begin to mass produce Jabal (Assad MK 2). We send Muslim missionaries to Mexico and America (to anyone but most likely black in the south of the U.S because of Jim Crow and more). We begin to work on our navy and air force with plans to make two aircraft carriers and nine more battleships and 50 U-boats 5000 fighter planes and 2000 bombers by 1919. We begin to more schools in our land allowing anyone to join if we are not at war with them. We begin to make more roads and railroads across our land. We begin to work on our economy. We begin to work on our I.C.A.P with it beginning to be finished by 1918 and trying to make it smaller and easier to move around. We begin asking the U.S to end Jim Crow in the south or face the consequences (not war or anything like that. We know you can't end racism but you can end Jim Crow).
China: To stop Japanese influence from spreading into China, we militarise our borders with Japanese Korea rapidly. We also invest heavily in military technology and train our troops with Western tactics. Agricultural output per capita rises. We believe that Japan will either invade China through the Liaodong Peninsula, or Northern Korea (invading resource-rich Manchuria). Sun Yat-sen begins to plan reforms to stimulate our stagnant economy.
Germany has been defeated by now. A treaty must be proposed to decide the fate of the world.
The Balkan war is at a stalemate.
Terribly sorry for the late turn. AH, you can make the turns if I'm late.
Thailand: Thailand builds up its military and improves infrastructure. New ports also continue being constructed. Monarch Vajiravudh continues plans of reforms for the nation.
Bulgaria: At this point, we've most likely moved out anyone itching to go, and are going to need all the troops we can get, so a five year window is given to all who wish to enter the Islamic world, and the troops we were deploying to support rapid movement are sent into Austria-Hungary, where fighting continues much the same way as before. The Bulgarian military begins developing an artillery weapon for use in this and other wars, and naval construction continues. Trade also begins with the Ottomans. (Mil/tech)
Chile: Military manpower is increased, as well as navy. Government reform is pushed by the new president, giving more freedom to individual provinces, increasing positivity towards the government. We ask Argentina to open trade. We also request to join the American Union.
- You're already in the American Union.
America: We stay neutral in any European/Asian conflict. We continue to rebuild Asuncion after the Paraguayan war. We open the Panama Canal to any country. We wish Argentina and Brazil to join the American Union. We continue to build the 'American High Speed Railway' and the 'America's High Speed Railway'. We wish to build a line from Santiago to New York without changing trains and checking passports. We are glad that WW1 has ended with Germany being defeated. We offer the Treaty of New York to decide the future of the world. We buy oil from the Calpihate. We wish the application of Canada into the American Union. We end the Jew Crowd. (tech/infa)
Luxembourg: Our improvement for military improved and also as infrastructure is indeed. The rate of our economy is still intact to be not too low but good. We began to build some buildings in Luxembourg which will be some towers and some good environment.
Ottoman Caliphate Dip: We begin to spread Ottoman propaganda across the Ottoman Caliphate (aimed for the youth) showing that nationalism is bad and it will bring more war. We begin a welfare system that would give money to the poor, old, sick (mentally and physically), and orphans for non-Muslims and Muslims alike. We ask other nation to also adopt this system. We begin to destroy the idea that the Caliph, mayor and more are not higher then each other with a few days later the Caliph losing in court to a nomad (non-Muslim) over an argument about a rifle ownership, the nomad did tell the Caliph that he realized he took the wrong rifle giving it back, In response he gave the nomad 12 camels to him. We send an invite to Churchill asking if he would like to visit and meet people culture in our Land and to understand the Islamic world. (know that he is an islamophobic we doubt he would come).
France: With Germany defeated, we occupy the nation, and begin to install a new Pro-French government. With Germany defeated, we use our Army to invade Austria-Hungry, and continue fighting Spain. About 1.8 million troops are in combat, with 600,000 fighting the Austrians, and 500,000 fighting the Spanglish with the rest preparing for a possible war in Italy. We ask for Russia to renew there assault on Austria, and the Balkan League to continue its efforts. We suggest that Italy leave the allies, and instead join the Entente. pointing out the now near inevitable victory of our alliance.
- Occupied Germany: We set up a temporary Pro-French government, and demilitarize key regions. We reach out for the Entente to help with a more final arrangement for Germany.
- Ottoman Dip: We tell France that an insurgency can happen with some Germans wanting to fight you. We keep trading with Bulgaria with dates (a type of food in the Middle East) becoming the new food norm. We ask France to break up Germany into two north Germany and south Germany. We also ask Jabal Shammar if they can help us on our I.C.A.P. that will cut down the year to 1917.
Jabal Shammar Dip: We begin to spread propaganda that speaks out against racism. We believe no race is inferior to another. We will make sure that our nation shall not follow the Americans in Jim Crow. Our leader made sure that slavery was abolished (aside from community service and houseslaves and that good opportunity is available to anyone, regardless race, religion and nationality. We also speak out against nationalism, too.
China: To stop Japanese influence from spreading into China, we militarise our borders with Japanese Korea rapidly. We also invest heavily in military technology and train our troops with Western tactics. Agricultural output per capita rises. We believe that Japan will either invade China through the Liaodong Peninsula, or Northern Korea (invading resource-rich Manchuria). Before we stimulate our economy, we must unify the country under a single government.
Treaty of New York Is negotiating the future of the world after WW1.
UK: We refuse to sign, stating that since the AU didn't get involved they have no right to intrude in the WW1. Instead we say that Germany will become split, with Prussia becoming a Russian mandate, Hanover will become a British one, large portions of borderland will go to Denmark, and the rest will become French mandates. The rest who have not surrendered will not be negotiated on yet
- while France still feels the specifics need to be worked out, we wholeheartedly agree that the AU should get absolutely nothing, as they did not contribute anything to the war.
Japan: We ask for peace with entente (except for revolutionary China). We improve industries and economy. We continue to occupy Eastern Russia. We invade Manchuria and inner Mongolia with one million troops w/ air support and vehicles. We invade Shandong with 600,000 troops and destroy their coast with our massive naval blockade artillery. We take many other coastal ports and cities with other armies as well.
Ottoman Caliphate Dip: We ask that the disputed area will gain independence and become its own nation. (BTW, I want tanks to be invented so badly). With our half track technology we begin to work on tanks. Seeing China in a civil war and now an invasion from Japan we ask Muslims in the Xinjiang area to defend themselves if they're under attack asking them to take up arms and defend their lands and help the Caliphate. In response we will send aid, money, weapons, and protection to them if they fight.
Thailand: Thailand builds up its military and improves infrastructure. New ports also continue being constructed. Monarch Vajiravudh continues plans of reforms for the nation.
France: With Germany defeated, we occupy the nation, and begin to install a new Pro-French government. With Germany defeated, we use our Army to invade Austria-Hungry, and continue fighting Spain. About 1.8 million troops are in combat, with 600,000 fighting the Austrians and 500,000 fighting the Spanglish with the rest preparing for a possible war in Italy. We ask for Russia to renew their assault on Austria, and the Balkan League to continue its efforts. We suggest that Italy leave the allies, and instead join the Entente. pointing out the now near inevitable victory of our alliance. We also warn the AU to not interfere with negotiations, pointing out they have nothing they can gain, and it does not concern them.
- Occupied Germany: We set up a temporary Pro-French government, and demilitarize key regions. We reach out for the Entente to help with a more final arrangement for Germany.
- Ottoman Caliphate Dip: We ask if we can if we can help France with their war in Spain with hopes of recreating Al Andauls . We begin a new uniformed load out looking like the Waffen SS HBT Dot Tunic and a new helmet WW1 German M16 Square Dip Helmet but a desert feel. We begin to make rules for the U.I.U.
- 1 If one U.I.U. nation is under attack the others must help their brother out. (unless you attack first then it is optional.)
- 2 U.I.U. members cannot attack each other.
- 3 U.I.U. members will not be racist in race and religion. Jews and Christians cannot persecuted because they are the "People of the Book."
Bulgaria: Yeah. We're still here. Invading Austria-Hungary. Not knowing how well we're doing. We continue naval build up and R/D into an artillery weapon. And continue invading.
Luxembourg: Still high tensions in Europe, we're a bit worried with Germany while France occupies it. Meanwhile, we improve our military, with our nation, it's not likely super powered nation, which our land is small but hopefully not so dangerous.
America: In the 1916 election, President Taft wins for the third time in a row, making him president until 1920. He's been president since 1908 and remains extremely popular by the men of America. Women continue to protest about their lack of the right to vote. They plan an assassination of President Taft. We continue to buy oil from the Ottoman Caliphate. We would like to buy the cities of Munich and Berlin from whoever owned them and the land around them for building space. We continue to build our infrastructure, especially in the railways. Construction is underway for the New York to Santiago line. The East Coast Line is built, connecting the East Coast. The West Coast and the Texas line is underway. The Gunai Line is nearly completed with it set to open next year. We continue to to build factories across the U.S. (Eco/infra)
Chile: Military presence increased to 50,000. Northern electoral divisions vote for an "urbanization" of the coast to attract more workers. Production of construction materiel is increased in the northern divisions. Funding for an exploration of Antarctica is passed, sending two vessels to the frozen continent. Request for a trade deal with Argentina. Proposal to the U.S., Peru, Ecuador and Colombia to lead construction/maintenance of the American High Speed Railway on the West Coast of South America, in exchange for the ability to tax the railway throughout the same area.
China: We invest heavily in military technology and train our troops with Western tactics. We ask help from America, and other colonial empires.
With Germany out of the picture, Austria-Hungary collapses without support, and Greece surrenders as British forces enter Athens. Spain continues fighting, however the Portuguese have pushed back. Italy has lost much of the borderlands to French mountain troops.
APresident Taft is assassinated by a woman protester while doing a speech about the new High Speed Rail network. The woman protester was named 'Lucy Washington' (random name). The next day the American army found her in a bunker, dead. She had killed herself. She becomes a hero to American women. A new republican president Charles E Hughes is in and aware of the protests gives women the freedom to vote.
Ottoman Caliphate: We send France blueprints of our half track technology. We begin to work on our I.C.A.P more often with workers working overnight with three hours of sleep only taking Friday off. We begin a massive project on a port called the Port of Istanbul. We begin a huge farming campaign and ask people to make gardens or set up farms on their lands. We begin to start a military and bounden training for kids (13-16) (Mon-Thur school work, Sat-Sun bounden training, Friday religious training) ( The Parents will pick). We begin to send more troops to Libya through the Mediterranean Sea (900,000). We work on our technology and infrastructure. We tell the world that if Italy falls most of Libya is ours letting France and Jabal Shamar take the rest (a huge slice of Libya).
China: We invest heavily in military technology and train our troops with Western tactics. We use our far higher population to our advantage, trying to take important coastal cities, then Manchuria, and if possible, we will invade Japanese Korea. We fund independence movements in Korea to create additional stress on Japan. We ask Japan's enemy Russia to help us regain Chinese sovereignty. We also ask America to stop exporting raw materials to Japan, stating that they'll compete with you for global influence in the future. Meanwhile, we propose a treaty to the Japanese.
America:We would like you to be friendly to Japan before we (American Union) start trading with you.
- China will cede resource-rich Manchuria to Japan.
- China will send five million people to Japan as extra labor.
- Japan will pay a lot of war reparations.
- Japan will sign a non-aggression pact, which will last until the current government of Japan is overthrown.
China: ~Sun Yat-sen (Candiesrgood)
Japan: Emperor Taisho (Revolution 9)
Thailand: Thailand builds up its military and improves infrastructure. New ports also continue being constructed. Monarch Vajiravudh continues plans of reforms for the nation.
America: We continue to rebuild Paraguay's capital city after the war. We give women the freedom to vote and they'll vote in the 1920 Election. We mourn President Taft. However, he isn't remembered as a great leader due to the women issue. We continue to build the Americas High Speed Railway in the American Union. President Hughes is a very popular president. We continue to build our economy and infrastructure. We continue to build factories around the US. We stay neutral in Asian/European affairs. We would like to buy Berlin and Munich from whoever owns them.
Bulgaria: Seeing that the Austro-Hungarians are effectively done for at this point, the Bulgarian army is ordered to consolidate Bulgaria's hold on the territory it's taken so far. As the Tsar said, "We will keep what we have taken with blood, and hope to get more with ink." With the war coming to a close, military becomes of less importance. The new artillery continues its development, but more improvements are made in the economy. We lay claim to the Austro-Hungarian lands bordering us up to Transylvania (whether we've occupied them already or not) and believe that the lands to the west of these should be under joint Balkan League occupation. We make policies that hope to make the Balkan League more similar to the American Union than the OTL UN.
Luxembourg: After the collapse of Germany, we decide to still improve our economy, while the buildings start to build around our capital city. Military also gains some of the improvement for recruitment.
Ottoman Caliphate Dip: With the death of our Caliph from a sickness. We choose Sulaiman Butrus Ihab as our Caliph, a half Turkish Arab Muslim, that has fought in the front line of the Balklands. He is known for being kind, quiet, humble and a people person.
UK: Occupies Libya, and heavily militarizes the Suez Peninsula.
- Ottoman Caliphate Dip: We begin to occupy areas of Libya that the U.K. haven't reached yet. We begin to militarizes our border with Egypt. We send more troops to Libya. Seeing a possible war breaking out we begin to tell troops not to open fire unless fire upon. We send a messenger to the U.K. ask them of their sudden militarize of the Suez Peninsula and occupation of Libya. We prepare for war mobilizing our army asking members of the U.I.U. to mobilize (with hopes of not starting one). We begin a massive propaganda campaign asking men to join the army. We also continue to send more pro-Ottoman Caliphate to India and Egypt telling them to condemn the action of the Brits. (take into effect I have been sending propaganda to them for years.)
- Instead of breaking out into war, France suggests that negotiations begin. We suggest the British partially demobilize the Suez peninsula, and in exchange, they get uncontested control over Libya, as long as the Ottomans have free use of Libyan ports.
- We want parts of Libya not letting the Brits have all of Libya.
France: With Germany defeated, we occupy the nation, and begin to install a new Pro-French government. With Germany defeated, we use our Army to invade Austria-Hungry, and continue fighting Spain. About 1.8 million troops are in combat, with 600,000 fighting the Austrians and 500,000 fighting in Italy with the rest occupying Germany and Austria-Hungry. We ask for Russia to renew their assault on Austria, and the Balkan League to continue its efforts. We suggest that Italy leave the allies, and instead join the Entente. pointing out the now near inevitable victory of our alliance. We also warn the AU to not interfere with negotiations, pointing out they have nothing they can gain, and it does not concern them.
- Occupied Germany: We set up a temporary Pro-French government, and demilitarize key regions. We reach out for the Entente to help with a more final arrangement for Germany.
Jabal Shammar Dip: We begin to increase our economy and upgrade our military. We also request a peace meeting with Afghanistan and Persia. We also ask if Ottoman Caliphate can join us too if they are available.
Via Chat The Ottoman and the U.K. both agree to this idea without killing each for Libya.
As Italian forces begin to capitulate under French assault, the Italian government sues for peace, hoping to cut their loses.
Spain begins to fall apart under the joint assault of France and Portugal, but the government refuses to surrender.
the nations of the Entente begin to see more improvements to their economies, because of the formation of the Entente development Fund.
France: With most of our enemies defeated, we begin to focus only on Spain, putting 800,000 troops to take down the nation. With Italy suing for peace, we offer this deal: We will simply take what we have captured so far, and we will remain at peace. We begin to Improve industry across our nation, focusing on key regions, such as Calais, Paris and Lion. This improves our industry significantly, and allows us to become one of the top producers of steel, iron and other manufactured items. In order to further this potential economic boom, we begin to subsidize this production, particularly in Paris. In order to keep our economy diverse, and not necessarily manufacturing based, We begin to Improve other commodities, such as wheat, corn, and other agricultural products, While at the same time we begin to expand trading with our colonies and allies, in order to spread our prosperity. We begin to establish trading routes, to be guarded by our navy, and we ask for trade with China, Japan, Russia, Denmark, Bulgaria, Portugal, and the UK.
- In the French Protectorate of West Germany, Economy is greatly improved, mostly through similar measures as the French proper is taking. However, in this protectorate, the focus remains much more industrial, and thus that is what attracts the most investment. Meanwhile, efforts to increase agriculture are made, but the efforts are slow going. This protectorate is allowed to form a military, however, all officers above the rank of colonel must be French until further notice. In addition, Great anatomy is given to this protectorate, though its interests can never stray too far from France's.
- In the French Protectorate of Austria Agriculture is focused on, instead of industry. This allows for mutually profitable trading between West Germany and Austria, with both getting the good they have less of. Infrastructure is improved, as much of it was destroyed in the war, even more so than Germany. This protectorate is allowed to form a military, however, all officers above the rank of colonel must be French until further notice. In addition, Great anatomy is given to this protectorate, though its interests can never stray too far from France's.
- The French Protectorate of North Italy is annexed, though the French government is willing and able to restore its protectorate status if necessary.
Portugal: Will continue their war against Spain with France and we will trade with France in the mutually beneficial trade agreement. We will also begin building ships and weapons to help our army. We will begin recruiting troops in both Mozambique, Bissau and Angola to send for Portugal. Portugal will support both Galicians and Asturians sovereignty (under our protection) in Spain to create militias and culture to help the war. We will develop our African colonies by establishing railroads and factories to get more development in our nation.
Chile: Military buildup is now 62,000. We lay claim to the Antarctic Peninsula, as the expedition is a success. Santiago bids to host the 1920 Olympics. Proposal to the U.S., Peru, Ecuador and Colombia to lead construction/maintenance of the American High Speed Railway on the West Coast of South America, in exchange for the ability to tax the railway throughout the same area STILL STANDS.
Ottoman Caliphate: We send our troops across the Mediterranean Sea to Spain with two armies of 90,000 attacking the provinces of Valencia, Murcia, Andalucia and Balearic Islands, first sending bombarding the invasion areas then sending recon planes and beginning to send troops into the beaches (we are attacking Spain not France). We begin to work on an airfield on the captured Balearic Islands. Using semi-auto Jabal and half-tracks we are able to push inland. We begin work on our technology and infrastructure. We continue sending aid to Jabal Shamar. We begin to improve our armies in Libya. We begin to teach the people Sharia Law and won't use punishments until five years later in Libya. We are ready to sell oil to any nation that is willing to buy it if we are not at war with them. We begin to warn the world that a worldwide epidemic can happen after the war. We also begin to urbanize more cities with more and more people coming. We begin to work on new forms of weapons. We begin to make special forces recon units that will see combat in the next turn.
China: We invest heavily in military technology and train our troops with Western tactics. We believe that to combat growing Japanese influence, we have to develop a strong industrial base. In the areas under the Nanjing government, we build hundreds of textile factories. We launch the Northern Expedition (led by Chiang Kai-shek) to end the Beiyang Government's, and local warlord's rule. We improve agricultural output per capita.
America: We continue to build our economy and infrastructure. We buy oil from the Ottoman Caliphate. We continue to build the High Speed Railway. We build the railway from Santiago to New York. We continue to trade with Japan in the Pacific Trade Agreement. We stay nutral in Asian/European affairs. We would like Brazil and Argentina to join the American Union. We build more factories. (Eco/infra)
Luxembourg: We improve our military and economy. We build some roads in Luxembourg and some railways, as the number of troops recruit to the army. The industry has good income so far in our nation but whether it sticks the improvement we get, to make industries good incomes again.
Bulgaria: The territory taken from Austria-Hungary begins undergoing construction for new railroads connecting it to the main railroad system. The new artillery piece continues development, with the first prototype undergoing testing. The trade agreement with France is agreed to.
Ottoman Caliphate Dip: We begin to send more and more Muslim missionaries to American Union and Mexican Union. We begin a propaganda campaign in Libya asking them to join the army and we open up trade routes in Libya and ask Mexico if we can sell oil to them.
Jabal Shammar Dip: We have upgraded our economy. We also have boosted our miltiary training.
Denmark: Kjøbenhavns Boldklub wins the Danish National Football League. With new land in Northern Germany we start to plan out a approach of possibly hosting a future Olympics in the city of Flensburg as Copenhagen isn't ready to possibily hold a Olympic Games. In other news, the plans of connecting the three islands has begun with the first stage being from Sjaelland to Fyn to be completed in 1920. We build some more roads with most of the focus being in the German part.
- North Germany: In the northern part of Germany, the economy is starting to improve after the war which took out the whole of German Empire. Also the infrastructure is starting to improve with the main area being on the industrial side as that was the main part of what got affected.
This game has become boring and implausible. The division of Germany and Austria were never agreed to and breaking up both into multiple vassals is sooooo implausible. -Rev
France: With most of our enemies defeated, we begin to focus only on Spain, putting 800,000 troops to take down the nation. With Italy suing for peace, we offer this deal: We will simply take what we have captured so far, and we will remain at peace. We begin to Improve industry across our nation, focusing on key regions, such as Calais, Paris and Lion. This improves our industry significantly, and allows us to become one of the top producers of steel, iron and other manufactured items. In order to further this potential economic boom, we begin to subsidize this production, particularly in Paris. In order to keep our economy diverse, and not necessarily manufacturing based, We begin to Improve other commodities, such as wheat, corn and other agricultural products, While at the same time we begin to expand trading with our colonies and allies, in order to spread our prosperity. We begin to establish trading routes, to be guarded by our navy, and we ask for trade with China, Japan, Russia, Denmark, Bulgaria, Portugal, and the UK.
- In the French Protectorate of West Germany, Economy is greatly improved, mostly through similar measures as the French proper is taking. However, in this protectorate, the focus remains much more industrial, and thus that is what attracts the most investment. Meanwhile, efforts to increase agriculture are made, but the efforts are slow going. This protectorate is allowed to form a military, however, all officers above the rank of colonel must be French until further notice. In addition, great anatomy is given to this protectorate, though its interests can never stray too far from France's.
- In the French Protectorate of Austria Agriculture is focused on, instead of industry. This allows for mutually profitable trading between West Germany and Austria, with both getting the good they have less of. Infrastructure is improved, as much of it was destroyed in the war, even more so than Germany. This protectorate is allowed to form a military, however, all officers above the rank of colonel must be French until further notice. In addition, great anatomy is given to this protectorate, though its interests can never stray too far from France's.
- The French Protectorate of North Italy is annexed, though the French government is willing and able to restore its protectorate status if necessary.
- Ottoman Caliphate: We begin to improve our military and technology. We begin to work on our army in Libya. We begin to use the I.C.A.P to reach Madrid. We begin a new offence called Al Andulas offence with Madrid as our goal. We begin to work two more I.C.A.P with hopes of making them in eight years. We continue work on the port of Istanbul. We send more aid to jabal Sharm.
- Jabal Shammar Dip: We begin to improve our military and technology. We advertise benefits of joining the military through many ways, one example is textbooks. We also have banned alcohol, with the exceptins of religiou requirements
Afghanistan: We begin to recruit citizens to the army. We request military technology from our allies: Persia and the Ottomans.
Ottoman Dip: We send Afghanistan Jabal (Assad MK2) and military advsiors and half tracks and air planes.
Persia Dip: We send Afghanistan our Muhamed rifles, our own Persian rifles. Military advisers and blueprints of vehicles are also sent to Afghanistan.
Ottoman Dip: We think that Ottoman and Persian advisers should work together to make new tactics and update old ones . We also ask Afghanistan to join the United Islamic Union (U.I.U). We also think that we and the Persians should work on one semi-auto rifle that is simple and reliable, with our Jabal and Assad maker named Abdul Kharme ready to work.
Afghanistan Dip: We join the U.I,U and we are happy to announce that the Shah holds a banquet at his palace just outside Kabul. We demilitarise the border with Persia but heavily militarise the border with the British Empire.
Chile: Declares war on Argentina. Bolivia and Peru subsequently declare war on Argentina as well, due to the Tratado De Lima De 1883. Troops invade and occupy Aconcagua, on the western border, while the Bolivian and Peruvian Troops enter from the north and northeast. Urbanization continues. Military is at 80,000 at this point. Request a trade deal with Columbia and Ecuador.
China: We invest heavily in military technology and train our troops with Western tactics. We believe that to combat growing Japanese influence, we have to develop a strong industrial base that is dedicated to manufacturing war goods. In the areas under the Nanjing government, we build hundreds of light industries, including textiles and toys. We improve agricultural output per capita. We launch the Northern Expedition (led by Chiang Kai-shek) to end the Beiyang Government's, and local warlord's rule. We add a mandatory prescription law that states that any able bodied man between 18 and 22 should be in the military.
Afghanistan: We declare war on Spain and begin sending troops to Spain.
Ottoman Caliphate Dip: We allow the Afghan army to go thought our land and use our ports to attack Spain. we also ask Afghanistan to help us in the Al Andulas offence.
Afghanistan Dip: We would always help our allies.
Ottoman Caliphate Dip: We send an army (60,000) to German East Africa thought the Indian Ocean seeing that no other nation has taken it after the fall of Germany.
Afghanistan Dip: We assist ou ally and send through Persia troops.
America: We invade and blockade Argentina. We offer these turms to Argentina if they wish to surrender: join the American Union, give Bolivia, Chile and Peru what they want and give America your capital. We wish to buy the Caribbean from Britain for a high prise.
The American Union makes major gains in Argentina. Protests riple across Argentina calling them to surrender to the American Union.
Ottoman Caliphate: We continue our Al Andulas offence spreading to Spain control Morocco but we continue to push for Madrid . We begin to spread our armies across the German East Africa sending 3000 more troops. We ask the American Union if they would like to have an alliance with the UIU. We begin to only use the ICAP to target military targets and bases out of our soldiers' reach. We secretly begin to work on our missile technology. We continue to spread more pro-Ottoman propaganda to India. We begin to work on a paratrooper unit. We ask Ethiopia if we can buy Somali from them.
Afghanistan: We begin to create a weapon on our own, a rifle called Al-Sharia. We recruit more soldiers and fortify even more our border with Persia. We also propose China to trade with them and helping them with their warlords, but in return, the Xinjiang (which is mostly Muslim) gets increased autonomy.
Ottoman Caliphate Dip: We kindly ask Afghanistan to enforce Sharia law because of their Islamic past. We also ask Afghanistan and Iran if they would like to use these flags as a way of saying thank you for helping us in Spain. http://althistory.wikia.com/wiki/Special:NewFiles?file=Afg.png
Thailand: Thailand builds up its military and improves infrastructure. New ports also continue being constructed. Monarch Vajiravudh continues plans of reforms for the nation, and finalises them. Soon, a constitution is created, and a National Assembly and a Prime Minister position are established. Elections for a Prime Minister position will begin later this year.
THE GAME IS OVER
DUE TO NOBODY REALLY POSTING ON THE 1918 TURN AND TAO NOT CONTRIBUTING MUCH I (AH28) HAVE DECIDED TO END THE GAME FOREVER. IF ANYBODY WANTS TO REBOOT IT AT 1918 ON THIS PAGE THEN SAY ON THE TALK PAGE. THE GAME DECLINED WHEN VATONCIA LEFT THE GAME, I DECIDED TO PUT THE VOTE ON THE MAIN PAGE SEEING AS NOBODY WAS DOING IT AND YOU VOTED TAO AS YOUR HEAD MOD. AFTER THAT THE GAME WAS NEVER THE SAME. I THINK IF VATONCIA WANTS TO REBOOT THIS GAME AND PLAN WHEN HE'S GOT TIME TO DO IT THEN I THINK THE THIRD ONE WILL BE A SUCCESS AND LASTING TO THE END. IF HE NEVER WANTS TO REBOOT IT THEN I (AH28) WOULD BE HAPPY TO REBOOT THIS GAME AT THE YEAR 1910. - The guy who made the last few turns possible, AH28