| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in any way while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
This timeline explores the world after World War III. Majority of this page is under construction!
World War III ended 24 years ago. It was the deadliest conflict in human history, with over 100-120 million dead, civilians and soldiers alike. Scars of the war remain, from Europe to Asia, to the West Coast of America and to the Carribbean. As the world enters deeper into the 21st century, humanity looks forward to a hopeful new future - one without war and conflict. This is the world we live in right now. - Unknown, December 18, 2015
Just like OTL, we live in a peaceful era after 45 years of Cold War. While we do experience the War on Terror and the Middle East Conflicts, these conflicts are not so much considered on a global scale. So I wrote this timeline to imagine how a world would look like in an alternate World War III scenario where the US and their allies fought the Soviets and their communist allies.
If you wish to join, then place your username here.
- User:Gillan1220 - creator and head administrator of this timeline.
- Uncle ggrandpa
This timeline borrows references from World in Conflict and Red Dawn, but I suggest you do some research before adding your ideas and do not directly copy ideas from the game. As much as possible, if you wish to borrow an idea, then improvise it as your own.
This shows where I got references for this Timeline.
- World in Conflict and World In Conflict:Soviet Assault - primary source of plot material.
- 1988: Soviet Storm: Plot about USSR and China joining forces.
- Gate of Heavenly Peace:The Third Chinese Revolution: For the China pages.
- The Hammer, The Sickle, The Earth and The Eagle Looks to the Right: Format of articles