Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In 1962 John F Kennedy undertakes a high risk operation to destroy the Nuclear Missiles on Cuba. It begins a Hot War with the USSR.
- April: The U.S Marines land in Cuba in an attempt to destroy the Soviet missiles. After a brief skirmish near Havana, the Cuban Army is beaten.
- May: The USSR warns Kennedy to withdraw his troops from Cuba or face war. The Americans continue fighting.
- June: A declaration of war is made by Kruschev against the U.S
- July: The Soviets launch nuclear weapons at Cuba, decimating the Americans.
- September: Soviet troops cross into West Berlin and defeat the West German Army.
- October: American soldiers land in Holland, and begin an offensive called Operation Antwerp.
- December: the Soviets launch nuclear missiles at New York. The Americans launch nukes at Moscow.
- January: Alec Douglas Home adds his own troops of Britain to the American Force.
- February: The Soviets invade France and secure Strasbourg.
- April: Britain, France, and the U.S agree to coordinate their nuclear strikes on Russia.
- May: Nuclear missiles are launched at every major nuclear silo and city in Russia. Kruschev has a cardiac arrest and dies.
- June: The Soviets are pushed out of France and cornered near Dussel.
- July: The Soviets formally surrender to the Allies in Berlin.
- November: The Chinese invade Russia. The U.S sanction them.
- January: John F. Kennedy is forced to resign by his government.
- March: In the elections for President, George S. Patton runs as a Republican and wins the election.
- June: Patton begins negotiations with the Chinese to withdraw from Russia.
- August: The negotiations fail, and the U.N votes to go to war against China.
- September: China