CWTH (Cold War Turns Hot) is an ambitious project to record the events of the Soviet-American War, The Third World War, the Space Races, and life ever since the wars.
In this project, I will include:
- Detailed dates and info of events, battles, wars, and inventions.
- The Presidents, Monarchs, and other leaders of the world
- Info about the states, provinces, territories, and important nations
- A player stories section (Players may create people or put themselves in the timeline. Contact me before adding it, though!)
- Much more!
I just started this project and I hope to see it go far. If you have any ideas, please contact me! CrimsonAssassin
- Really happened in 1928 when Malenkov impregnated a woman. The boy was left under the care of the mother until age 5 when the mother passed away and Malenkov was forced to take the child in.
- On April 1st, 1957, Americans were already in for a stressful day of being pranked and pranking others. However, at our POD the Chairman of the Soviet Union suffered a terrible stroke and died. His son, Vladmir Malenkov, became the Chairman of the Soviet Union.
Overview of History Since
- Chairman Vladmir Malenkov led the Soviet Union to success in just two years while also upgrading the military of the USSR.
- On October 29th, 1958, the largest nuclear warhead to date was tested on an island in the Pacific. The island was totally destroyed (in the sense that nothing above ground was left unscathed and the crater, nearly the size of the island itself, soon filled with water.) Today, the island is nearly gone, washed away by erosion or weakened rock.
- On April 15th, 1959, the Soviets declared war on the United States and invaded Hawaii, Alaska, and California. The war lasted until 1965. No nuclear weapons were used. In the end, small parts of California became Soviet Territory, the rest became a wasteland free of US jurisdiction. Oregon and Washington became Soviet Territory. Alaska also became a territory. Hawaii, though free of US jurisdiction, was never really claimed again.
- In 1967, the Beatles became a #1 hit. This cheered Britain and America up.
- In 1968, Hawaii was subjected to nuclear testing. The islands were destroyed.
- In 1969, Hungary had a capitalist revolution. The Soviets invaded them for their betrayal in 1972. This sparked a war against Europe. Most of East Europe fought on the Soviet's side while most of West Europe fought against the Soviets. The United States entered the war in 1975 when the Communist Alliance of Europe started to win the war. During this time, California was retaken and much of Oregon and some parts of Washington became US territory again. The Soviets began to take much of Europe. While America reclaimed their territory, their bretheren in Europe fell. On January 12th, 1981, the Americans finally reclaimed everything, save for Hawaii. By now, most of France had been taken. The Americans launched an invasion of Soviet France and helped liberate France. With help from Britain, France, and Scandinavia, the USSR retreated to the Rhine. However, they resorted to using nuclear weapons during the retreat, destroying Bermuda. Miraculously, however, no capitals or major cities were bombed. This war became World War III.
- In 1983, the Americans and Soviets had a competitive race to get to the moon. This was sparked by the American Ronald Reagan becoming the first man in space. Reagan became President later on. In 1984, the USSR began constructing a space station. In 1985, the USA and USSR simultaneous flights to the moon. The USSR craft had a miscalculation in their launch, however, and the ship missed the moon. The USSR still blames America for this.
- In 1989, America began peace talks with the USSR. Tensions diminished a little.
- In 1995, the US and USSR tried making a join space station called the ISS. The ISS was finished in 2003.
- In 1999, the shuttle Challenger exploded. American and Russian crewmen died.
- In September 11th, 2001, planes hijacked by Muslim Terrorists were shot down by the US. A short war followed. The USSR and USA created freedom in Iraq. Afghanistan was invaded by the USSR.
- In 2005, Hurrican Katrina struck the USA.
- In 2008, the USSR gave Germany their former territory back and made amends for WWIII. They began a single trade route with America.