Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Texas. After seceding from Mexico, Sam Houston has an early heart attack. Instead of him becoming president, a George Rosen does. Rosen manages to get Texas out of debt and to build a good, solid army. All looks like it's going well until Mexico invades ...
- December 1845: Texas is independent from Mexico.
- January 1846: Sam Houston dies of a heart attack.
- February 1846: The Constitution of Texas is ratified, with changes from our history. The term of the president is expanded to 10 years and can only be elected twice.
- June 1846: George Rosen wins the Election.
- July 1846: The Rosen Plan goes in effect, and within a few weeks the Debt is paid off.
- December 1846: Texas develops its Armed Forces.
- March 1847: The Invasion of Texas has Mexican forces nearly destroyed. They tried to invade but failed. This leads Texas to invade Northern Mexico and taking it.
- April 1847: Mexico-Texan War. The U.S. sides with Texas and sends aid.
- July 1847: Mexico surrenders all of its lands but Mexico City and nearby farms. U.S. only gets California and a lot of money along with an alliance with Texas, called the Alliance of U.S. and Texas.
- November 1847: Texas renamed to the Republic of Texas.
To be continued ... Texas Domination