Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in any way while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
This is a list of all terminology used in The Right Turn.
- Abkhazia- Georgia
- Acadia- Nova Scotia and the surrounding region
- Al-andalus- Iberia
- Aotearoa - New Zealand
- Askum- Ethiopia, sometimes used to refer to the entire Horn of Africa
- Australis- New Holland, also sometimes used to refer to the whole of the main Australian island
- Cascadia- British Columbia and parts of OTL Yukon, Alaska, Washington State, and Oregon
- Central Indies- Indian subcontinent
- Cyrene- Cyrenaica
- Dar al-Islam- Arabia and parts of Persia
- Haiti- all of Hispaniola
- India- Indian subcontinent
- Judea- eastern Palestine
- Kandy- Ceylon
- Macedonia- Greek Peninsula
- Makuria- Sudan
- Mamluk Sultanate- Egypt
- Markaz- The area in between the former Byzantium and Sassanid Empires; northern Arabia and the eastern Caucasus
- Mauretania- most of North Africa
- Nabatea- Sinai Peninsula
- Odinia- North America plus Iceland and Inuit-controlled Kamchatka
- Palaestina- western Palestine, parts of OTL Levant
- Papua- whole of New Guinea
- Persia- Iran
- Pirate Coast- the southern coast of Arabia and parts of the Horn of Africa
- Pskov- The land in between the Baltic states and Russia
- Sabratha- Tripolitania
- Severa- Kola and parts of northern Finland and Norway
- Syria- Levant
- Yíntǔdì- South America, lower Antilles, Barbados, and southern Central Americas